Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: America

Originally posted by Sayheykid View Post
    Some of you may not like this, but IMO it's interesting..it's written by Louis Farrakhan and the web-site is Unz Review," IMO one of the best sites for free speech there is.....

https://www.unz.com/article/america-...nd-angry-camp/

He ends this article with this......

"I thank you for granting me this privilege to Speak Truth to Power. I thank God for the founding fathers that said that “freedom of speech” was absolutely necessary to protect the democracy."
    I agree with a lot of what he has to say but IMO… he’s going about it in the wrong way by still dividing… not uniting the races. Sure… to a lesser degree but dividing just the same.

Look at the events that are taking place all around you
    I’m going to start with this statement since that’s what I’ve been doing for decades just like many other Americans. I can’t speak for them but I can tell you my opinion of this article along with my opinion of the author because I’ve seen it plenty of times before and it’s called… trying to manipulate the masses into your way of thinking… just like many professors have been doing for decades in our colleges and what you see now is the result of this indoctrination.

As for the author… I don’t consider him a racist per se but he does have racist tendencies to the extent that he is like many others who… although believe in racial equality … actually want retribution for those past injustices as well and uses race baiting as a means to that end. Let’s take this paragraph for instance…

At that time 30 years ago, the Hispanics were not the ones that were “the majority” of the minority populations; it was the Blacks. Today, our population has gone down when compared to the population of Mexicans and others, their population has outstripped ours. But this is by design … and soon, that same genocidal thought will be against the Mexicans and others as well. Since we are growing in number some say by 2046 America will be a Brown country: White Supremacists cannot abide by the fact that this country that was “made by White people for White people” will now be in the hands of Brown people.
    First… he may want to ask himself a question… why did he fail to even mention the fact that this country first belonged to the Native Americans? I’m sorry… but this country was theirs first and if people really want to be exceptionally virtuous and set things right… how about we all let them have their retribution and just leave this country and go back to where we came from. After all… if we’re going to start righting past wrongs… start with the ones whose land our ancestors all stole and killed for!!! I… for one… would love to hear his answer to that one?

He speaks as though this ideology of the white supremacists is the belief of all whites but in reality it’s just the belief of the relatively small percentage of whites in our population who still actually hold that belief. Yes… he’s actually putting all whites in the same group as the white racists who put all blacks in the same group and probably doesn’t even realize it… I can’t say… I don’t know the man.

Let’s follow up with this paragraph…

And this is why White Supremacists were so upset at the coming to power of a Black man and a Black family in the White House. This brought out of White people the worst of themselves, as well as the best, for there are many White people who voted for President Obama—but there are others who can’t stand his shadow.
    Here… he does the transference of the white supremacists to just plain white people. IMO… he’s trying to manipulate the impressionable minds into believing that those whites who didn’t vote for Obama are just white supremacists who are upset at the fact of having a Black man and a Black family in the White House. I’m sorry… I didn’t vote for Obama the second term because I just didn’t like the man and considered him nothing but yet another establishment race baiter… just like Biden.

Like he said… ”look at the events that are taking place all around you”… well…I do… and have been for decades… and all I have been seeing for decades is the perpetual race baiting by the MSM and the democratic party… along with news articles like this one. And the sad part in all of this is that it will just continue on until the majority of all races see this for what it really is and learn to put all the injustices of the past behind them. And IMO… if they do that… the forces to be can try all the race baiting they want but it will only fall on deaf ears.

Like you said… it is interesting but he has his faults… just like we all do and hopefully... "we the people" will eventually find a way to settle our differences and unite for the common purpose of rooting out government corruption before its too late... faults and all.

Comment

Originally posted by Docker View Post
      I agree with a lot of what he has to say but IMO… he’s going about it in the wrong way by still dividing… not uniting the races. Sure… to a lesser degree but dividing just the same.

I’m going to start with this statement since that’s what I’ve been doing for decades just like many other Americans. I can’t speak for them but I can tell you my opinion of this article along with my opinion of the author because I’ve seen it plenty of times before and it’s called… trying to manipulate the masses into your way of thinking… just like many professors have been doing for decades in our colleges and what you see now is the result of this indoctrination.

As for the author… I don’t consider him a racist per se but he does have racist tendencies to the extent that he is like many others who… although believe in racial equality … actually want retribution for those past injustices as well and uses race baiting as a means to that end. Let’s take this paragraph for instance…

First… he may want to ask himself a question… why did he fail to even mention the fact that this country first belonged to the Native Americans? I’m sorry… but this country was theirs first and if people really want to be exceptionally virtuous and set things right… how about we all let them have their retribution and just leave this country and go back to where we came from. After all… if we’re going to start righting past wrongs… start with the ones whose land our ancestors all stole and killed for!!! I… for one… would love to hear his answer to that one?

He speaks as though this ideology of the white supremacists is the belief of all whites but in reality it’s just the belief of the relatively small percentage of whites in our population who still actually hold that belief. Yes… he’s actually putting all whites in the same group as the white racists who put all blacks in the same group and probably doesn’t even realize it… I can’t say… I don’t know the man.

Here… he does the transference of the white supremacists to just plain white people. IMO… he’s trying to manipulate the impressionable minds into believing that those whites who didn’t vote for Obama are just white supremacists who are upset at the fact of having a Black man and a Black family in the White House. I’m sorry… I didn’t vote for Obama the second term because I just didn’t like the man and considered him nothing but yet another establishment race baiter… just like Biden.

Like he said… ”look at the events that are taking place all around you”… well…I do… and have been for decades… and all I have been seeing for decades is the perpetual race baiting by the MSM and the democratic party… along with news articles like this one. And the sad part in all of this is that it will just continue on until the majority of all races see this for what it really is and learn to put all the injustices of the past behind them. And IMO… if they do that… the forces to be can try all the race baiting they want but it will only fall on deaf ears.

Like you said… it is interesting but he has his faults… just like we all do and hopefully... "we the people" will eventually find a way to settle our differences and unite for the common purpose of rooting out government corruption before its too late... faults and all.
      A well stated,compelling and cogent response to the Kid's Farrakhan article Docker...I had to read it more then once to 'absorb' your thoughtful commentary...''We the people'' will eventually find a way to settle our differences and unite for the common purpose of rooting out government corruption before its too late''...YES...Exactly what needs to be said from both the 'Populist' Left and Right...The Populist left and right NEED to come 'together'...Never more important then it is right NOW in this time of constant upheaval in our great country...I'm 'left-leaning',but I'm so sick of the seeing,hearing,and reading about all of our working class,working poor,and poor brothers and sisters at each other's throats because of ''ideology'' that only benefits the ''Elites''...We NEED to come together NOW!!!!!

The 'Populist' left and right 'joining together' would be the whole DC Establishment,Wall St.,Corporate America,Corporate Media,MIC,and all those goddamn ''Elites'' worst F*ucking Nightmare!!!!...That's the ONLY THING THEY FEAR!!!!!!....That's why they work so hard to keep us ''DIVIDED''!!!!....Good video by Jimmy Dore....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OP5OLBauCg

Comment

Originally posted by wizard View Post
        A well stated,compelling and cogent response to the Kid's Farrakhan article Docker...I had to read it more then once to 'absorb' your thoughtful commentary...''We the people'' will eventually find a way to settle our differences and unite for the common purpose of rooting out government corruption before its too late''...YES...Exactly what needs to be said from both the 'Populist' Left and Right...The Populist left and right NEED to come 'together'...Never more important then it is right NOW in this time of constant upheaval in our great country...I'm 'left-leaning',but I'm so sick of the seeing,hearing,and reading about all of our working class,working poor,and poor brothers and sisters at each other's throats because of ''ideology'' that only benefits the ''Elites''...We NEED to come together NOW!!!!!

The 'Populist' left and right 'joining together' would be the whole DC Establishment,Wall St.,Corporate America,Corporate Media,MIC,and all those goddamn ''Elites'' worst F*ucking Nightmare!!!!...That's the ONLY THING THEY FEAR!!!!!!....That's why they work so hard to keep us ''DIVIDED''!!!!....Good video by Jimmy Dore....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OP5OLBauCg
        Thanks Wizard… I really appreciate that! You say that you’re “left leaning” and I’m “right leaning”… who also is sick of seeing… hearing and reading about all of our working class… working poor and poor brothers and sisters at each other's throats because of ''ideology'' that only benefits the ''Elites''. But yet… not only do we not find ourselves at each other’s throat… we actually find ourselves having a meaningful and productive conversation.

And thanks for posting that great video that I will find useful on another site when creating a talking point because it sure got me thinking about things on a more concentrated scale because I can’t see one reason why any logical person would have a problem with anything that was said in the following three paragraphs… whether they are left leaning or right leaning...

“What’s happening there is a right wing militia guy reaching out to the left wing people in BLM and Antifa… saying we have more in common than our government wants us to think. Did you hear what he said… he said that they can’t give us $600… they could barely come up with $600 in a whole year but they can come up with billions and trillions of dollars for international corporations and corrupt governments… foreign governments… we want to bring our soldiers home.”

What this does… it scares the establishment… it scares the neo liberals because the last thing they want to see is the left and the right… the populist left and the populist right come together because it’s over for them… and so it’s they who are the ones trying to divide us so we got to try and keep that in mind”.

“That’s what I’ve been saying… that the populist left and the populist right have to come together to fight against the oligarchy … and then we can get back to fighting each other. I can’t wait to get back to fighting each other about left-right issues but the issues we’re fight about now are not left-right issues… it’s us against them issues”.
        I really do believe that the right and left can find common ground in order to fight our common enemy... the establishment... but can only succeed if both sides are willing and sincerely try. It's not about winning or losing the argument anymore because we find ourselves well beyond that point now... it's about finding a way to get along so we can both focus on the defeating our true enemy... not each other. IMO... we can either end up as both being winners or both being losers... our choice... simple as that.

And that can't even begin to happen if one side refuses to engage.

Comment

Didn't say that I agreed with it all...yes the Native Americans got left out again nothing new there....I just thought it was a interesting article by Farrakhan who I always thought of as a Racist...maybe he's coming around...I also believe Malcohm X was a Racist...but was coming around toward the end of his life,(read the book Malcohm X) I like Wizard lean to the Left and I still tell people that I am a Liberal (IMO that is to be "Open Minded")....they the 1% have and will always use "Divide and Conquer" it works...and as a Liberal I believe the election was stolen...there really was no riot at the Capital.....and it seems that free speech is a thing of the pass..along with freedom of the press (This cannot happen IMO)...don't know where this Country is going..but right now it's going in the wrong direction IMO....we have disagree and the Constitution ..but what IMO makes this Country what it is, is the "Bill of Rights" in which the Patriot Act and if they come out with a Patriot Act II it will stomp all over the "Bill of Rights" and let's not forget Biden claims to be the author of the Patriot Act..so I wouldn't be surprise if number II happens....

Where are we going?

https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/202...royed-america/

'There is no doubt whatsoever that Trump won reelection. The accumulated evidence of electoral fraud is overwhelming. Yet the Lie Machine was able to prevent the evidence being presented and examined. All the presstitutes ever said was that “there is no evidence of fraud,” followed by “all who support examining the evidence are enemies of democracy.”

In other words, democracy is a stolen election. If you protest the theft, you are an enemy of democracy. '

Comment

Didn't say that I agreed with it all...yes the Native Americans got left out again nothing new there....I just thought it was a interesting article by Farrakhan who I always thought of as a Racist...maybe he's coming around...I also believe Malcohm X was a Racist...but was coming around toward the end of his life,(read the book Malcohm X) I like Wizard lean to the Left and I still tell people that I am a Liberal (IMO that is to be "Open Minded")....they the 1% have and will always use "Divide and Conquer" it works...and as a Liberal I believe the election was stolen...there really was no riot at the Capital.....and it seems that free speech is a thing of the pass..along with freedom of the press (This cannot happen IMO)...don't know where this Country is going..but right now it's going in the wrong direction IMO....we have disagree and the Constitution ..but what IMO makes this Country what it is, is the "Bill of Rights" in which the Patriot Act and if they come out with a Patriot Act II it will stomp all over the "Bill of Rights" and let's not forget Biden claims to be the author of the Patriot Act..so I wouldn't be surprise if number II happens....

Where are we going?

https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/202...royed-america/

'There is no doubt whatsoever that Trump won reelection. The accumulated evidence of electoral fraud is overwhelming. Yet the Lie Machine was able to prevent the evidence being presented and examined. All the presstitutes ever said was that “there is no evidence of fraud,” followed by “all who support examining the evidence are enemies of democracy.”

In other words, democracy is a stolen election. If you protest the theft, you are an enemy of democracy. '
            Maybe some of that evidence will come out if there is an Impeachment trial in the senate.. That would be good.. And I believe Trump did win the election , why else would the democrats do everything in their power to block any investigations??

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
              Maybe some of that evidence will come out if there is an Impeachment trial in the senate.. That would be good.. And I believe Trump did win the election , why else would the democrats do everything in their power to block any investigations??
              Some one (maybe you ) has already touch up on this..but IMO they are trying to Impeach him again..so that he can not run again...there is no other reason to Impeach him, he has already left the office...as Arnold once said "I'll be back" and they are afraid of that..IMO (The Deep State)...I am disappointed that he didn't pardon Snowdon and Assange that would have been a Major slap in the face to them IMO.

Comment

Some one (maybe you ) has already touch up on this..but IMO they are trying to Impeach him again..so that he can not run again...there is no other reason to Impeach him, he has already left the office...as Arnold once said "I'll be back" and they are afraid of that..IMO (The Deep State)...I am disappointed that he didn't pardon Snowdon and Assange that would have been a Major slap in the face to them IMO.
                I don't know much about the leaks these guys did. But I think Trump tends to attack the big shots but releasing their stuff may have endangered more common people in the military or otherwise.
                I don't see Trump as being into that.

Personally, I think that it bothered Trump to see the woman and officers killed and violence in the Capital. I don't think it's his way.
                He imposed no new wars. He wanted to withdraw troops.
                I don't see him as somebody into violence and regime changes as his Deep State opposition enjoys.
                If he really wanted some kind of concrete insurrection and ousting of the Swamp .in a military way...he could have done it. But chose not to get even close to that route.
                They've never seen an American be able to oppose them with huge numbers and he has scared the hell out of them as do his supporters.
                Nobody wants them....and their spoiled rotten unlikable attitudes have been exposed very well to the nation and world.
                Excellent job, President Trump.
                Last edited by slavenomore; 01-24-2021, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Thanks Wizard… I really appreciate that! You say that you’re “left leaning” and I’m “right leaning”… who also is sick of seeing… hearing and reading about all of our working class… working poor and poor brothers and sisters at each other's throats because of ''ideology'' that only benefits the ''Elites''. But yet… not only do we not find ourselves at each other’s throat… we actually find ourselves having a meaningful and productive conversation.

And thanks for posting that great video that I will find useful on another site when creating a talking point because it sure got me thinking about things on a more concentrated scale because I can’t see one reason why any logical person would have a problem with anything that was said in the following three paragraphs… whether they are left leaning or right leaning...

I really do believe that the right and left can find common ground in order to fight our common enemy... the establishment... but can only succeed if both sides are willing and sincerely try. It's not about winning or losing the argument anymore because we find ourselves well beyond that point now... it's about finding a way to get along so we can both focus on the defeating our true enemy... not each other. IMO... we can either end up as both being winners or both being losers... our choice... simple as that.

And that can't even begin to happen if one side refuses to engage.
                  Yes Docker,another excellent and insightful comment,and I couldn't agree more with everything you've stated...''meaningful and productive conversation''...That's a bullseye right there...Right/Left=Us against Them...another bullseye...Everything that young man said in the video speaks 'Truth to Power'...You,me,and Jimmy Dore understand that reality,and no amount of corporate media,ideology,or left/right propaganda is going to change that 'fact'...

Which speaks of course to your last sentence,which is truthful,revealing and opens up a whole 'Pandora's Box' of commentary...So many people are blinded by their own arrogance,ignorance,and their all encompassing 'Allegiance' to Party...Truth doesn't matter...Facts don't matter...Nothing matters except their Self-Righteous condescension and superiority towards anyone or anything that doesn't fit into 'their' narrative,agenda,and ideology...No discussion...No dialogue...No discourse...That's about as diplomatic as I can get,especially here on TOL...If you put some cheese out,maybe we'll get a 'Bite'....Here'a great article that speaks directly to what we're talking about...

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/56237.htm

Comment

There's hope for us yet...

Fake Woke: New Song Breaks All Algos, Goes Number 1 in All Genres with Zero Label Support

A song bashing cancel culture by Canadian rapper Tom MacDonald reached Number 1 in all genres on iTunes song sales chart.

The hit song, called “Fake Woke”, reached Number One across all genres on Saturday despite MacDonald not having a record label, manager, or distribution network.

“‘Fake Woke’ #1 IN ALL GENRES ON ITUNES! You did this. No label. No manager. No distribution. No deal. No publicist. No PR. NOTHING,” MacDonald posted on Instagram.

https://ussanews.com/News1/2021/01/3...label-support/
                    Just look at this...

1,621,499 views since Jan 29, 2021 (2days) with 177,000 thumbs up to 3600 thumbs down!!!

Don't need no poll to tell you that people are getting sick of seeing what's going on all around them.

“Quality sells itself. No hype needed” - Brandi L. Bates

I don't generally like rap but for some unknown reason I like this song!

Comment

Is this what America has become or is becoming?

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/56270.htm

And more from Tulsi..

"“This is an issue that all Democrats, Republicans, independents, Libertarians should be extremely concerned about, especially because we don’t have to guess about where this goes or how this ends. What characteristics are we looking for as we are building this profile of a potential extremist, what are we talking about? Religious extremists, are we talking about Christians, evangelical Christians, what is a religious extremist? Is it somebody who is pro-life? [The proposed legislation could create] a very dangerous undermining of our civil liberties, our freedoms in our Constitution, and a targeting of almost half of the country.”—Tulsi Gabbard, former Congresswoman"

Comment

This country is out of control....Bernie shows up at the Inauguration dress as the average man (American) and gets ripped by some women..really!!

https://nypost.com/2021/02/02/teache...lege-in-op-ed/

"A wealthy, incredibly well-educated and -privileged white man, showing up for perhaps the most important ritual of the decade, in a puffy jacket and huge mittens.”

"The senator, she said, “manifests privilege, white privilege, male privilege and class privilege, in ways that my students could see and feel.”

Comment

This country is out of control....Bernie shows up at the Inauguration dress as the average man (American) and gets ripped by some women..really!!

https://nypost.com/2021/02/02/teache...lege-in-op-ed/

"A wealthy, incredibly well-educated and -privileged white man, showing up for perhaps the most important ritual of the decade, in a puffy jacket and huge mittens.”

"The senator, she said, “manifests privilege, white privilege, male privilege and class privilege, in ways that my students could see and feel.”
                          Seyer-Ochi said in the op-ed that many people without privilege would not be able to dress like Sanders did on such an occasion.
                          And so they go to work right away to start solving that issue...

They slashed the price by 15$ so now everyone can afford to dress like their favorite well-educated and privileged white man... lol

Comment

What some of us have been trying to tell you...that it's Socialism for the rich...doggie, dog for the rest of us. Always has been.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/no-suc...market/5737259

"“There isn’t one grain of anything in the world that is sold in a free market. Not one! The only place you see a free market is in the speeches of politicians. People who are not in the Midwest do not understand that this [the US] is a socialist country”
                            (Dwayne Andreas, former CEO of Archer Daniels Midland(1))

Comment

https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net...de&oe=606B6BA4
                              More truth of how this country operates.
                              Last edited by 1484-1075; 03-08-2021, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X