Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The path to challenging "systemic voter fraud" during the 2020 presidential election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The path to challenging "systemic voter fraud" during the 2020 presidential elect

https://lacrunadellago.net/2021/01/0...fraud/?lang=en

Italygate, part II: Obama and Renzi accused of being the masterminds of the US electoral fraud

Comment

• Re: The path to challenging "systemic voter fraud" during the 2020 presidential elect

A letter from the chairman of the Nye Nevada Republicans. I don't know what to believe anymore but I do believe this ain't over just yet and Trump isn't going away quietly..

January 8, 2021
      As I write to you today, I have no doubt that this letter will find many of you crushed under the weight of despair or perhaps lost in a maze of confusion. It is my hope that by the time you finish reading this letter you will be able to confidently join millions of others who support the president and another four years.

Let me be clear: Trump will be president for another four years. Biden will not be president. Yes, I know those are shocking words in these crazy days.

I have been approached by many saying, “It’s over…” and “Trump conceded the election…”. Nothing of the sort has taken place. Go back and listen to the videos all the way through. At no point does Trump even mention Biden’s name. At no point does he say he concedes. He does say that there will be a peaceful transition to a new administration and he does say that this is only the beginning. Those phrases are important to note. Indeed, we will have a new administration made up of a new vice president and cabinet as the current ones have all made their treason complete. I will touch on this in more detail shortly.

We do well to remember that for more than four years Donald Trump has been five steps ahead of everyone in every attempt to derail him, impeach him, or confound him. For example, he announced on election night in the early hours of the morning that he “didn’t want a dump of ballots at 4AM.” What happened in just a few short hours at almost exactly 4AM? A huge ballot dump took place which showed that he already knew that it was going to take place. That was a public word to the enemies of our country that he was on to them. Also, consider the recent incident at the capitol building in DC. Trump was late to his speaking engagement and then spoke on a number of rehashed things to the crowd of 500K+ but this created a problem. You see, if Trump had spoken on time and briefly, the MAGA crowd would have been at the capitol building with the Antifa faction and likely would have been drawn into the fray by accident and confusion due to the crowd size. With Trump speaking late and long, the MAGA crowd was PROTECTED and SEPARATED from the Antifa groups. It would be very clear that the disguised Antifa people were 95%+ of the people in the building. Again, Trump countered because he was steps ahead of them. This was clearly a staged event meant to blame Trump supporters and try to frame Trump so the 25th amendment could be used by Congress but it failed. Nevermind the numerous videos showing the police opening the gates for Antifa (they didn’t fight their way in) and then leading them throughout the building.

Read the entire letter
      https://nyegop.org/2021/01/08/a-lett...v=7516fd43adaa

Comment

Hmm and now the sudden panic to take Trump out with another impeachment.
        What are they afraid of?

Comment

They're doing their best to shut down speech. Twitter people move to Parler. Apple shuts down Parler. YouTube Facebook all censoring.

Comment

Originally posted by strapdrager View Post
            They're doing their best to shut down speech. Twitter people move to Parler. Apple shuts down Parler. YouTube Facebook all censoring.
            You tube took down Steve Bannon's war room.. While he was on the air..

Comment

Originally posted by strapdrager View Post
              Originally posted by crazy View Post
              You tube took down Steve Bannon's war room.. While he was on the air..
              Not to worry... it looks like Trump will be working on that...

Banned From Twitter, Trump Tries Posting Pitch to Build Out His Own Platform

Being permanently banned from Twitter on Friday didn't stop President Donald Trump from reaching followers. Trump used the government-owned @POTUS account to criticize Twitter and say he and allies will look into the possibilities of building another social media messaging platform. "As I have been saying for a long time, Twitter has gone further and further in banning free speech, and tonight, Twitter employees have coordinated with the Democrats and Radical Left in removing my account from their platform, to silence me -- and YOU, the 75,000,000 great …'' Trump wrote per CNBC.

"… patriots who voted for me. Twitter may be a private company, but without the government's gift of Section 230 they would not exist for long. I predicted this would happen. We have been negotiating with various other sites, and will have a big announcement soon, while we …

''... also look at the possibilities of building out our own platform in the near future. We will not be SILENCED! Twitter is not about FREE SPEECH. They are all about promoting a Radical Lefty platform where some of the most vicious people in the world are allowed to speak freely …:

"... STAY TUNED!:''

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/twi...08/id/1004868/

Comment

From my favorite "My pillow" guy interview about his visit to the White House

https://rumble.com/vcwop9-rsbn-exclu...t-yesterd.html

Comment

From my favorite "My pillow" guy interview about his visit to the White House

https://rumble.com/vcwop9-rsbn-exclu...t-yesterd.html
                  This interview was originally on YouTube but because Youtube didn't like it they took it down after 15 minutes and they reposted it on Rumble.. Rumble is a little know media player similar to Youtube .. But most people never heard of Rumble and there lies the problem.. If the video had stayed on Youtube it would have most likely had millions of views but to this date the video on Rumble has a bit over 100,000.. That is what we call suppressing free speech at the highest levels and the Dems are okay with it because Big Tech sleeps with the Democrats..

Comment

This interview was originally on YouTube but because Youtube didn't like it they took it down after 15 minutes and they reposted it on Rumble.. Rumble is a little know media player similar to Youtube .. But most people never heard of Rumble and there lies the problem.. If the video had stayed on Youtube it would have most likely had millions of views but to this date the video on Rumble has a bit over 100,000.. That is what we call suppressing free speech at the highest levels and the Dems are okay with it because Big Tech sleeps with the Democrats..

Comment

Originally posted by Docker View Post
                      A follow up with Pillow guy Mike Lindell.. Bring on the lawsuits.. Seems the only way to actually get te evidence out to the public..

https://rumble.com/vczx1t-rsbn-exclu...ll-part-2.html
                      Last edited by crazy; 01-19-2021, 07:40 AM.

Comment

Comment

And nothing was or will be investigated. You will accept the narrative.
                          But now we know just how big and deep the swamp is. It is now beyond the reach of the People. We no longer vote in the country. Your leaders will be selected for you. Your Constitution is now null and void.

The Great Reset is upon us.

Comment

Working...
                          X