X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Trash Day

Originally posted by Docker View Post
    That's too bad because that man had absolutely no quit in him. He was like the energizer bunny... kept on going and going no matter what you threw at him... lol
    Yes Docker Bean was the best. He didn’t agree with us on many issues but he always stood his ground. Miss him. I

Comment

Originally posted by MULER View Post
      . Good ole X as always you did not read the post that started this thread. I spoke of thrash and my retirement thread that you removed. And that would have been on topic since you removed it from the ABF forum and it spoke of my retirement from ABF.

But as I have said all along you suck at this.Your are not engaging or interesting when you post. You had a decade to prove your worth on this site and you failed. I understand why. But I have a connection to ABF you don’t but yet you have to come to our forum because you can’t start your own thread unless you climb on the backs of people like Docker and I. Just read the threads you are of no value other than the LAST POST THREAD. Or some other mind numbing thread. You say whining I say loving the freedom to now post what I want and you have to read it without no power to erase. So sit back and watch. Loving this litter free zone Jimmy has created seeing a lot of trash was hauled off to the dump.

Without this site you couldn’t engage in a good debate on other sites unless they have a last post thread. Just glad you made a post and didn’t reference a man’s lower extremities. See I give credit where credit is due. Now what do you have to say about something to do with ABF. YOUR BROTHER ALWAYS!
      I kinda feel sorry for the lad... let's start the "last deleted post" thread so x can get that chest puffed out again. Oh... that's right... he doesn't have the capability of deleting anymore posts or threads. He lost that when he quit after taking that childish temper tantrum.

Comment

So I hear that Jimmy was putting the garbage to the curb.

I just want to let him know it is bulk day so Jimmy feel free to throw out ALL THE TRASH.

And PS where did my retirement thread go it took Docker hours to write and a few beers to make up good things to say about me.

So if it is true the house is being cleaned I would think maybe I could talk that silver tongued Docker into joining me in posting here from time to time. Good Luck with the house cleaning.

I think Docker would be a great Admin. YOUR HELPING THROW THE TRASH OUT BROTHER ALWAYS.
        I've always been fair with Muler and will give credit where credit is due.
        Kudos to Muler for his candid assessment of the retirement thread he's been whining about.
        Admitting it was an alcohol fueled fabrication was stunning and a true act of courage.

It's worth repeating..."a few beers to make up (fabricate) good things to say about me"

Thank you Mule for stepping up and admitting the truth.

In regards to your reference to "silver tongued Docker" you wont find
        any disagreement here. Dockers tongue is well known to be your area of expertise.

Comment

Originally posted by x475 View Post
          Kudos to Muler for his candid assessment of the retirement thread he's been whining about.
          Admitting it was an alcohol fueled fabrication was stunning and a true act of courage.

It's worth repeating..."a few beers to make up (fabricate) good things to say about me"

any disagreement here. Dockers tongue is well known to be your area of expertise.
          What a perv… I bet your family is proud. That is unless you’re still in the closet when it comes to them and your friends. If that’s the case I sure do feel sorry for them. And don’t go crying and whining about being attacked because anyone in their right mind that’s been reading your posts will probably agree that you are a pervert.

You obviously don’t seem to have a sense of humor either because you can’t even recognize a joke when you hear one or is it that you are too filled with hate and anger to really enjoy yourself on here. Don’t blame Muler for you losing the admin title… that one was all on you perv.

Lol… you state that you have always been fair with Muler… now that’s the funniest thing I heard you say coming from a homosapien that intentionally set out to delete a man’s retirement thread. So if you want to talk about credit... how about taking credit for that... after all... having that kind of authority is what it takes for you to feel like a man...isn't it? My guess is that you pick the username x after watching the xmen on tv and either thought of yourself as one or who knows... knowing you... even fantasized about them.

I also see that you refuse to answer my questions… what’s the matter x… the truth too painful for you to admit? That’s ok… just down a couple more dinks… that might ease some of your pain and anguish.

Keep digging x... we're bound to get at the truth sooner or later... that's if you don't bury yourself first... lol

Comment

We have nothing to hide. Now as I read your post now see you swung the closet door wide open. I suspected all along but hey you be all you can be.

I’m just glad to see you were taken out of the admin position. Now all you do is talk about lewd acts with men and can’t ban people anymore. You have no shame as we can all see that. Striped of your power and you still stick around. And on the ABF forum. We were ask to come here and we did. This was a great site until you and your buddies drove it into the ground.

If someone has a different opinion than you it is ok. But you and your clowns ban them. But in the end the powers that be saw just how destructive you and your clowns were to this site.

Glad to see you are nothing here I am sure this site will grow now. Look at the views here growing everyday. Got rid of the news lady and replaced it with real post. Now try to keep your perverted comments down and let’s talk about ABF. Oh that’s right you don’t know anything about ABF.

Comment

We have nothing to hide. Now as I read your post now see you swung the closet door wide open. I suspected all along but hey you be all you can be.

I’m just glad to see you were taken out of the admin position. Now all you do is talk about lewd acts with men and can’t ban people anymore. You have no shame as we can all see that. Striped of your power and you still stick around. And on the ABF forum. We were ask to come here and we did. This was a great site until you and your buddies drove it into the ground.

If someone has a different opinion than you it is ok. But you and your clowns ban them. But in the end the powers that be saw just how destructive you and your clowns were to this site.

Glad to see you are nothing here I am sure this site will grow now. Look at the views here growing everyday. Got rid of the news lady and replaced it with real post. Now try to keep your perverted comments down and let’s talk about ABF. Oh that’s right you don’t know anything about ABF.
              All I can say Muler is that it's a shame you can't even have a meaningful and reasonable dialogue or debate with the wannabe dictator because all he seems to be able to come up with is nothing but childish... foolish and perverted sarcasm. And that's not even the worse part of it all... that man truly believes that he's actually accomplishing something. Like they say... you can't argue with stupid. After all... the man won't even acknowledge deleting your thread... let alone... explain the reasoning for doing it. We just got to face the fact that the man is unable to stand up and defend his actions because he has no backbone.

Am I right Xadmin or not? Or are you just going to reply with another childish... foolish... perverted and sarcastic reply?

Comment

It's both sad and pathetic. I congratulated Muler for standing up and admitting
                Dockers post was fabricated and instead of being gracious , he and his sycophant
                Dicker both replied with vile, hate filled posts full of accusations of sexual perversions.
                Not one word of my post had any sexual reference. The fact that both their posts
                slandered me with sexual references , is quite...interesting.
                Perhaps some self-reflection on their part would help.

Doc , I know you have trouble with words over two syllables , and I've used some here. I apologize for that.
                When you search google for their meaning, please try to remember not to plagiarize again.

Comment

Oh, and one quick question for Docker...many times you have been critical of my one line posts.
                  I try to keep them short so you can keep up. My last post was more than one line , did that
                  meet your posting criteria? Or did the mule read it to you?
                  Just curious.

Comment

Oh, and one quick question for Docker...many times you have been critical of my one line posts.
                    I try to keep them short so you can keep up. My last post was more than one line , did that
                    Just curious.
                    I’m not trying to be funny but you are sounding like there is something wrong with you. You make no sense in any of your post. I can see why you were let go. How long have you been like this. Nobody told Docker and I you were ill.

You are ranting about nothing. You need some help. Unless you want to make a fool of yourself.
                    Last edited by MULER; 11-25-2020, 10:09 PM.

Comment

Talk about trashing a site. X you are pitiful. Just saying.

Comment

It's both sad and pathetic. I congratulated Muler for standing up and admitting
                        Dockers post was fabricated and instead of being gracious , he and his sycophant
                        Dicker both replied with vile, hate filled posts full of accusations of sexual perversions.
                        Not one word of my post had any sexual reference. The fact that both their posts
                        slandered me with sexual references , is quite...interesting.
                        Perhaps some self-reflection on their part would help.

Doc , I know you have trouble with words over two syllables , and I've used some here. I apologize for that.
                        When you search google for their meaning, please try to remember not to plagiarize again.
                        What’s the matter perv… it seems that we have struck a nerve by calling you out when it comes to your well known perverted ways of posting which not only holds true with this thread but also with all the posts in threads that you so maliciously deleted. But not to worry because like I said before when I saved Muler’s retirement thread and others . So if you thought I was bluffing… here’s just an example of one of your perverted posts on that thread you deleted alone that goes to prove this statement of yours false… “Not one word of my post had any sexual reference”.…

First… take a look at that title on your avatar and try telling me that you are presenting a proper representation for this site. Looks like you’re starting to get worried now because it seems to me that you’re not yet ready to come completely out of the closet yet… sorry but it’s too late because it’s obvious to anyone who’s been following your sick twisted posts which you thought you took care of when you deleted those threads. So you see perv… it’s not slander when it’s the truth and there’s no amount of crying… whining and flat out lies that will change that fact and just because you deleted your sick posts doesn’t make them go away. Now… how about taking your own advice and do some self-reflection. Oh… and not only does that example post above prove you to be a liar… it also goes to show slander on your part of with sexual references.

And since you are now crying and whining about slander on our part… how about proving my alleged plagiarism along with answering my questions about why you set out to destroy then delete Muler’s retirement thread… why you deleted the look no further thread… why you lied when you said that not one word of your posts had any sexual reference and why you tried numerous times to make it look like Muler ran off when you knew full well that he was either banned at the time or was blocked from signing on. And while you are at it… why are you trying to make a joke into a fabrication just for argument's sake? You are just fooling yourself on that one because it’s so obvious to anyone who is reading this thread and just makes you look that much more desperate and foolish.

We have you dead to right when it comes to showing you to be a perv and a liar but by all means… keep crying slander all you want but that doesn’t change the fact that you are a deceitful… lying… power hungry… immoral… insecure… lily-livered pervert. And that’s not name calling either… that’s the honest truth which by refusing to answer the questions above just goes to prove.

I’m serious x… you really are sick and twisted and I kinda feel sorry for you but I can’t help the fact that you bring it all upon yourself. And if you don’t believe that… please… just go back and read your posts again… this time with an open mind from a neutral standpoint and then… and only then… you just might realize how perverted… foolish and childish your posts really are. Remember… you will have to stand on your own now that you can’t hide behind that title anymore. You may think that you are successfully standing up for yourself but in reality the only thing you are accomplishing is making you appear to be nothing but a childish and foolish pervert... and to me... that is what is sad and pathetic.

Now... tell me that Muler didn't have good insight when he named this thread. After all... he knew full well how you would be responding and what better place to store trashy posts than a trashy thread. I have to admit... he played you like the fool you are when he suckered you into this thread like a rat in a mouse trap... lol

Comment

Just curious.
                          Tell me my eyes don't deceive me... are you finally telling a fact for once. Yes... I have been critical of your one line posts. To tell you the truth... 6 lines are a whole lot better than 1 or 2... not great but better. So yes... that meets my posting criteria. The main thing is that you are at least making an effort and that is commendable. I'm also surprised to see that there were perverted lines in this post. See that.. you can do it if you really want to and apply yourself. And no... Muler didn't have to read that to me... I read it all by myself.

See... this is how you answer questions x so do you feel you are now up to trying to meet my answering questions criteria because you are way behind in that department?

Comment

I'm getting the impression that the Wit brothers , (Dim and Nit) , are irritated by something.
                            If I can be of assistance , please let me know.

"your brother always."

Comment

I'm getting the impression that the Wit brothers , (Dim and Nit) , are irritated by something.

"your brother always."
                              You are so lame. You can’t even form a post for debate. I always told you how bad you are. Try picking a topic for discussion. When you and your friend finish playing twister try coming up with something that is worth talking about. You couldn’t make a pimple on Bean’s ass as far as trolling. He could come up with topics unlike you.

But the posters of old can now see you for what I have always known you were. Read your post how stupid they are. What grown man acts like that.

Comment

"your brother always."
                                Well brother… if we all the Wit family and we are Dim and Nit… that would make you Quit. I wouldn’t say that we aren't irritated at all but ashamed would fit the bill… ashamed that we are considered brothers with the likes of you.

And since you asked… you could be of some assistance to us if you were to pretend we weren’t brothers when we are in the public eye. Just saying…

You could also be of assistance if you wouldn’t be so lily-livered... just work up a little courage… quit ignoring and start answering my many past questions. If not… no use making that statement again… wouldn’t you say… brother Quit?

Here’s another question that you can add to the many other questions that you refused to answer… aren’t you the least bit ashamed of all your perverted… foolish and childish posts that have absolutely no substance to them at all?

Tell me… just when are you going to be over your hissy fit that made you quit your admin position when you learned that Muler and I were being allowed back? Just be a man about the whole thing… get over it and move on and start acting at least like you’re half-way mature.
                                Last edited by Docker; 11-26-2020, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X