This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trash Day

So I hear that Jimmy was putting the garbage to the curb.

I just want to let him know it is bulk day so Jimmy feel free to throw out ALL THE TRASH.

And PS where did my retirement thread go it took Docker hours to write and a few beers to make up good things to say about me.

So if it is true the house is being cleaned I would think maybe I could talk that silver tongued Docker into joining me in posting here from time to time. Good Luck with the house cleaning.

I think Docker would be a great Admin. YOUR HELPING THROW THE TRASH OUT BROTHER ALWAYS.

Re: Trash Day

Remember Jimmy when throwing out trash x marks the spot and it is free pickup until 222. Just Saying.
    YOUR BROTHER ALWAYS.

Comment

Hey mule , where ya been? We were happily celebrating your retirement and you disappeared.
      What happened?

Comment

Originally posted by x475 View Post
        Hey mule , where ya been? We were happily celebrating your retirement and you disappeared.
        What happened?
        Aren’t you the funny one x… lol

Your lily-livered… namby-pamby ass knows exactly what happened along with many other members of this site. Like usual…you started something you couldn’t finish and then… in order to save face… once again… like usual… you had to delete the threads. Then… Jimmy comes along trying to defend your cowardly actions by making this post…

But here you are… now trying to insinuate that Muler ran off instead of getting kicked off after those threads were deleted making you look like the foolish schoolboy that you really are. Tell me… do you find it hard to hold your head up high or do you really believe you are living in a fantasy world? I’ll tell you what… if you ever want to step out of that fantasy world you live in… come over to our site and read those threads again that you deleted because I sure saved them… knowing full well your past history and how you would be deleting them once you realized that you were in over your head.

So… know that I told and showed you what really happened… how about you telling me your fantasy version of what happened.

And just to let any dishonest and biased mods that still may be lingering around here… I’ll be saving a copy of this thread too because I don’t usually make accusations that I can’t prove like when Jimmy made this statement that I posted above in his post… “Please stop saying that TB deletes threads viciously and accusing this site of the same thing”. And how about it Jimmy… instead of saying that we “just showed up” after 6 or 7 years to post about Muler’s retirement… how about try telling everyone the whole truth on how we really came to be back? I know x isn’t man enough to face adversity but I think you might be… am I wrong?

Comment

What happened?
          Hey x... what happened... are you now a quitter on top of all those other undesirable qualities? Be sure to let me know if you want me to start an x quitting thread for you... after all... that's the least I can do to show what I really think of you.

Comment

What happened?

Wow X last I heard you were down in the dumps.(get it garbage dump) I am laughing so hard. Good to know you can’t erase threads anymore.
            Good things come to those who wait. You were the worse admin EVER. But hey look at the bright side you have nowhere to go but up.
            Hey Docker and I are looking for someone to clean up at at old School. YOUR SAYING I TOLD YOU SO BROTHER ALWAYS!
            [/QUOTE]
            Last edited by MULER; 11-22-2020, 04:08 PM.

Comment

your retarded MULER, I did not do anything like you said. the word "trash" really now?

Comment

Originally posted by MULER View Post
                Wow X last I heard you were down in the dumps.(get it garbage dump) I am laughing so hard. Good to know you can’t erase threads anymore.
                Good things come to those who wait. You were the worse admin EVER. But hey look at the bright side you have nowhere to go but up.
                Hey Docker and I are looking for someone to clean up at at old School. YOUR SAYING I TOLD YOU SO BROTHER ALWAYS!
                damn, I though you were more grown up lol they weren't are aren't trash

Comment

just to put this out here, I did not demote anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
                    just to put this out here, I did not demote anyone.
                    Jimmy I was just responding to his post.

Comment

Where is the trucker wanna be? Don’t see all those news feeds lately. I think the forum could use some spring cleaning. Could we get back to talking trucking on the ABF forum instead of just reading news articles? YOUR GOT MY BROOM READY TO CLEAN HOUSE BROTHER ALWAYS!

Comment

TOL was my first trucking site of choice back in the day. Had a ball over here and the site was hopping. I had a thread with over 150,000 views and it was going strong until it was locked down and packed away.
                        Some saw it as bad but really all it did was allow those that were angry and scared a place to post those feelings.
                        And in doing so from time to time it turned into heated disagreements. But like in a good marriage you argue and then you come too understand each other’s view.

See Jimmy there is still a few good post left in me. YOUR LOVING BROTHER ALWAYS!
                        Last edited by MULER; 11-23-2020, 08:56 AM.

Comment

And also for those that loved the news articles may I suggest FOX news site for your information. YOUR PUBLIC SERVICE BROTHER ALWAYS!

Comment

your retarded MULER, I did not do anything like you said. the word "trash" really now?
                            Now done would cry foul with this post. Though I somewhat disagree with it I can understand his reasoning behind it. He made a great decision to save his site and he wants to be loyal. But at the end of the day Jimmy the post fell on many deaf ears because they chased many people away.
                            Last edited by MULER; 11-23-2020, 09:06 AM.

Comment

damn, I though you were more grown up lol they weren't are aren't trash
                              It all comes down to what’s in the eye of the beholder Jimmy because like they say…one man’s trash is another man’s treasure. Just try not to be too hasty when forming opinions about someone because who knows… the expression “fool’s gold” may have come about a short time after someone uttered the one man’s trash quote… just saying

And IMO… it’s also not the best time to quit being an admin after the owner decides to unban members and drop many of the rules. That… along with x’s past actions only goes to strengthen my belief of him being nothing but a trashy egomaniac on a power trip.

Oh… and talking about being a foolish juvenile… what would you call it when an admin first sets out to destroy a man’s retirement thread… only to delete the whole thing afterwards.

So… now you may have some insight on how this thread got its name. And talking about past history… look who was the first one to reply. Now for the question of the day… will this thread be headed down the same path as Muler’s retirement thread?

By the way… if you want to enlighten us on why you think x is a treasure… by all means… do so… I will be more than happy to listen to your argument.

Comment

Working...
                              X