X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Trash Day

Originally posted by Docker View Post
    Well Jimmy... it's beginning to look like those two characters are not only rats... they're cowards as well... which isn't very surprising at all because most rats are also cowards at heart... that's why they go running to management instead of confronting the person themselves. If they aren't man enough to come here and speak up for themselves... you might just as well start without them. What did they do to become trash in your eyes?
    Every barn has them.. They have been named the :Measters" ..

Comment

You want me to talk to them Jimmy? I have been told I have a special way of getting a point across in a Way as to not offend the person or persons I am talking too. I will do this if you want me to.

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
        Every barn has them.. They have been named the :Measters" ..
        I remember back in the late 80's or early 90's in Carlisle we had someone rat out a Steward which in no time spread like wild fire across the dock and yard. Well... long story short... the rat may have saved himself from the company for snitching but it sure didn't from the men... the poor lad resigned within a week. Oh... how I missed the good old days when the Rank and File policed themselves.

Comment

Docker , I see you couldn't help yourself and spewed more hate towards me.
          Anger Management counselors must have refused to give you any more sessions.
          Was that due to corporate policy , or because they didn't want to waste any more resources on a loser?

Comment

Originally posted by x475 View Post
            Docker , I see you couldn't help yourself and spewed more hate towards me.
            Anger Management counselors must have refused to give you any more sessions.
            Was that due to corporate policy , or because they didn't want to waste any more resources on a loser?
            Right on cue…

Originally posted by Docker View Post
            What a loser!

Tell me... are you now going to go on sounding like a broken record with anger management again with your next reply... lol
            … and you talk about losers… Hmm... I wonder wher you got the word loser from... lol

I’ve seen a good many snowflakes in my time but I have to admit… you are absolutely the most irrational … insecure… lily-livered crybaby I have come across.

You come here proudly and allusively bragging about your past malfeasance but never made even the slightest attempt to explain those actions except to reply with nothing but childish... foolish and perverted drivel. But here you are… crying and whining about us constantly trashing and spewing more hate towards you. Your dumb-ass doesn’t even realize just how immature and foolish you are being.

So… by all means… continue on because like I said before… you’re making yourself out to be a bigger fool than I ever could. After all… it’s priceless seeing an x admin crying and whining about being deservedly trashed while not being able to do one damn thing about it… except to even look more pitiful and cowardly than he already was. That’s the kind of ridicule you deserved and earned. That’s what we accomplished on this thread… what did you think you accomplished… lol

Comment

Originally posted by x475 View Post
              Docker , I see you couldn't help yourself
              You're right on that account... I can't help myself... and even though I shouldn't say this to someone as perverted as yourself... I'm going to say it anyway... the way you are behaving like a little snot-nosed brat on this thread... I have no other choice but to spank your pitiful ass and send you on your way.

Comment

ok, everyone has had a long time and the freedom to say what you want with out being moderated. Its time to close this thread and move forward.

Comment

15 pages and just shy 3 days being 1 month.

Comment

Working...
                  X