He will be missed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He will be missed

The other night a Brother from Cleveland took his life. He was a proud Teamster. He loved being a Teamster more than anyone I ever met.

Nobody could believe he did it because he was always happy and joking around people. But it was just an act. He sent out a group text saying he couldn’t take it anymore and to remember the good times when thinking of him. And he ask everyone to lift a glass of crown from time to time for him.

So as we gather with our families this holiday season let us reach out to our Brothers and Sisters to make sure they are OK. I can’t believe he is gone let alone by his own hands. I know at times I can be a bit over bearing, but make no mistake I CARE about you all. I may ride some of you but I would do anything to keep you all safe.

So if you would from time to time lift a glass of crown and say a little prayer for Steve. Rest In Peace my Brother. YOUR BROTHER ALWAYS!

Re: He will be missed

just DAMN x100000000000000

Comment

Condolences to all family and friends
      RIP

Comment

UGH sorry this has me upset................

Comment

That's just sad to hear... I can only imagine how much overbearing anguish one must feel to take their own life and hope his family... friends and peers aren't ignorant enough to judge his last actions because I really do believe that every person has their breaking point.

May you now rest in peace Brother!

Comment

Sadly this story is not uncommon. RIP brother.

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Docker View Post
              That's just sad to hear... I can only imagine how much overbearing anguish one must feel to take their own life and hope his family... friends and peers aren't ignorant enough to judge his last actions because I really do believe that every person has their breaking point.

May you now rest in peace Brother!
              facts %100

Comment

Depression is a serious problem in today's world.. We don't know the circumstances or what he was going through.. Tough decision to take one's own life.. my son had two of his friends commit suicide this year and another co worker try to.. There are always someone to talk to.. May he RIP brother..

Comment

Working...
                X