Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2020 Vote Fraud Witnesses

Originally posted by 1484-1075 View Post
    I will go out on a limb and say its not going to be good for the dims.
    I don't know, we have been let down before.. Just hope they have something although the way Biden is running things I would expect that many democrats have buyer's remorse..

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
      I don't know, we have been let down before.. Just hope they have something although the way Biden is running things I would expect that many democrats have buyer's remorse..
      Well let's hope for the best.Democrats would have no remorse no matter what the circumstances are or were.

Comment

Originally posted by 1484-1075 View Post
        I will go out on a limb and say its not going to be good for the dims.
        They don't have to worry about it not looking good because the MSM will come to their rescue like always and make it look that way.

They're getting ready for that "BIG LIE" as we speak... lol

Comment

I don't know if it is a letdown or not but it seems the final results getting released to the public keeps getting pushed back.. Now it is the end of August..

BOOM: “On A Scale of 1 to 10… I Would Say It’s a 12!” – Jovan Pulitzer On the Seriousness of the Audit Results in His 197 Pages in Arizona Audit Report

Jovan Pulitzer released another audio today that explains the audit process from this past week forward in Arizona. Pulitzer recommends that the entire election system should be redone. The results of the Arizona audit are going to be shocking.

We’re in this crisis today because our paper, our ballets, got mucked up. So the two things that built our country are back in play today – the paper – that Declaration of Independence built our country – in combination with two, passionate patriots. And there are only two things that will save our country, that is auditing the paper or ballots and passionate patriots…

… Arizona audit was the fastest, most efficient and most cost-effective, for the number of ballots it audited ever, in the history of the world much less the United States…

…The Democrats forbid [Democrat] participation and then started releasing propaganda that it was only a conservative effort…

…What’s going on here is all these people participated. There is a tremendous amount of people that had to be hired, there was a tremendous amount of volunteers. So now you have all these experts from all around the country and everybody is putting together their reports. Right, so that’s at the top of the pyrimid. I’m putting together my report. Other people are putting together their report. Paper examiners are putting together their reports. Cyber guys are putting together their reports. Everybody is putting together their reports.

Now these reports go into one central person location and they are put into one all inclusive initial report…

So all these reports go into one place. Then it’s not just the numbers. It’s not that we found x-bad votes, we found x-good votes, this was right, this was wrong. You have to explain all the methodology and all of the science behind it and why you did what you did. My part of the report, which only explains the technology and science…applied, the disciplines, how we do it, why do we do it, etc. Which comes in my big final report, that document alone is 197 pages.

Now mine alone because of what I do will be many, many, many multiples of that. Think of it initially will be a smaller scaled version of that that will fit into the bigger report. So everybody puts in their initial report. Then basically the audit teams get together and understand whatever each part has done, how it fits in, where things are congruent, where things are not congruent and then you finish the initial report. You finish the initial report and only then does it go to the next step…

…that’s what’s been going on. It’s been going on for a week. It gets to one room and one overview. The team pushes it all down to one report [which will be provided to the Senate]…

…If I had to choose between a scale of one to ten, one being not a lot and ten being a lot, I would say it’s a twelve, and I’ll stand by that. And when you’re able to see the public report, you will understand why I say that.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-audit-report/

Comment

Can Americans still beat Democrat voter fraud?

The Democrats are the party of voter fraud. This is the basic fact of American politics. Republicans know it, and so do Democrats. We all know that the dead who vote always vote for the Democrat and that those voting enthusiasts who vote early and often can also be counted on to vote for the Democrat.Consequently, the rule in America has long been that to be elected, a Republican must win beyond the margin of theft. But the margin is changing. It is changing because the Democrats are getting bolder and more brazen. The extent of this brazenness is soon to be unveiled in Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania as their state audits unfold.

In 2020, the Democrats went wild. It was a voting fraud lollapalooza. The Republican candidate for president trounced the Democrat candidate — and yet the Democrats got away with stealing the election. This was not the relatively genteel theft on the margins that took the election from Nixon and gave it to Kennedy in 1960. Twenty twenty was huge. And it was more than a decisive Republican victory; it was one of those realigning presidential elections, one that signals a shift of dominance from one party to the other. This is why H.R. 1 and H.R. 4 — the voter fraud bills — are such a big deal. The Democrats are grabbing the opportunity to make voter fraud perfectly easy for the voter fraud party everywhere in America, as easy as they have already made it for themselves in California.

But wait, there's more. The voter fraud party got away with picking the perfect candidate for their purposes. They put a man in office who was unelectable. This truly is amazing. Biden's many tries for the Oval Office had always been spectacular failures. That alone makes him the perfect puppet for the interests that control the voter fraud party. In addition, he was never an intelligent man, and, even better for his controllers, he is now in steep mental decline. Also, he and his whole family are in the awkward position of being bent over a legal barrel for blatant corruption should it ever become necessary for his controllers to enforce a little discipline on him or his family.

The reality is that you can't trust the polls. Any person of common sense understands that the purpose of opinion polls is to encourage the voters of the voter fraud party and to discourage the voters who might not vote for the candidate of the voter fraud party. But the most important effect of opinion polling is to provide cover for voter fraud at polling places. Americans wouldn't walk across the street to attend a Biden rally, but fraudulent opinion polling gives the voter fraud party and its mainstream media propaganda wing talking points to "explain" the outcome of fraudulent elections whenever necessary. If the ongoing efforts by American patriots to establish honest elections come to fruition before we lose our country, I predict we will be in for a big surprise. Honest elections will reveal a whole new political landscape. It will be revealed that voter fraud has enabled the minority party to rule American politics, that it has enabled the militant leaders of a minority to function as the majority.

So American patriots and Americans who simply don't want to live under unelected tyrants like Fauci or be "defended" by the anti-American geniuses at the Pentagon must turn out to vote in numbers that are simply overwhelming, undeniable. We must do this until order is restored. And we must do this because the cabal of anti-American Americans are in the process of taking our country away from us once and for all.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...ter_fraud.html

Comment

Well the preliminary Arizona audit report came out and for the most part none of the big media covered it..Cnn went with the first sentence that basically said there was no big discrepancy over the vote count and they left it there but further in to the report that showed there was indeed fraud committed..

AZ Audit Member Ben Cotton Reveals Significant Internet Activity by Dominion Software Including Several Entries to FOX News in January 2020

CyFIR Founder and IT analyst Ben Cotton delivered explosive testimony Friday during the Senate audit team’s report on 2020 Maricopa County elections.

Ben Cotton confirmed that despite earlier claims by Maricopa County officials the Dominion voting machines were in fact connected to the internet.

Ben Cotton reminded the audience that the previous audits by EAS in the county did not find any internet history. This was false. It was not accurate. Ben Cotton found significant internet history on the machines.

Here are some of the logs that show there were connections to log in requests made to the DNS on certain election systems.
              Via We Love Trump.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ry-2020-video/

Comment

REASONS TO DECERTIFY AZ – THE LIST: 70,000 Duplicated, Fraudulent, Illegal or Ghost Ballots (7 Times Biden’s Margin of Victory), Devices Missing, Data Deleted, Criminal Acts Referred to Authorities

The result of yesterday’s presentation of the audit results from the audit of the 2020 Election results in Maricopa County is clear – the 2020 Election results in Maricopa County should never have been certified with Joe Biden as the winner.

When you step back and look at the results of the audit of Maricopa County in Arizona regarding the 2020 Election, the answer is clear. The current results should never have been certified – period.

The audit presentation yesterday started off with Dr. Shiva, a brilliant man with a resume that is one of the best in the country. Dr. Shiva uncovered more than 17,000 duplicated ballots included in the certified election results in Arizona. These duplicate ballots were greater than the 10,000 ballot margin of victory given to Biden in the state.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...d-authorities/

Comment

NOT MAKING HEADLINES: AZ Audit Could Not Find the Identity of 86,391 Voters – They Don’t Appear to Exist and 73.8% Are Democrat or No Party Affiliation

The Arizona audit could not find an identity match on 86,391 people. This is disclosed on Page 56 of the “Results Details” report.

These Maricopa voters cast ballots in Nov 2020 and don’t seem to exist. The ones registered as Democrat or selected no party affiliation represent a whopping 73.8% of these unknown voters. That’s 63,757 ballots. Not selecting a party makes monitoring of nefarious registrations much harder as everything not R or D is bulked together as “Other”. Even the new State voter registration form now only has only 3 categories (R, D, Other) and some registration reporting reduced to similar.
                  https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...y-affiliation/

Comment

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...fied-delivery/
                    Bogus election,bogus returns

Comment

Wisconsin’s Racine County GOP Finds 23,000 Voters with the Same Phone Number and 4,000 Voters Registered on 1/1/1918 (Biden Awarded State by 20,000 Votes)

Wisconsin’s Racine County’s GOP now is getting in the act. Over 23,000 voters were identified with the same phone number and over 4,000 with the same registration date of 1/1/1918.

The Racine GOP is now getting in the act. They too have identified over 23,00o voters in the 2020 Election, all with the same phone number and another 4,000 voters with the same registration date of 1/1/1918. These numbers don’t make sense.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...e-20000-votes/

Comment

I know this story is about the 2021 New Jersey governor's race but I didn't want to start a new thread, I can say that we shut the TV off about 11:30 on election night and it was reported that Bergen County had 100% of their returns in and that the Republican Jack Ciattarelli had won the county.. the percentage was going along with other Jersey counties are reporting.. And then overnight just like that the vote counts were switched around and Murphy won the county.. Seems the Democrats are good at finding the "extra" ballets when needed.. Maybe it legit and maybe its not.. Your choice..

New Jersey Governor Race Called for Democrat Murphy by 20,000 Votes After He Mysteriously Gained 40,000 Ballots Overnight

The New Jersey Governor race has been called for the Democrat incumbent Phil Murphy (L).

Phil Murphy, a Democrat who has pushed New Jersey in a more progressive direction and overseen the state’s response to the coronavirus pandemic, won a second term as the Garden State’s governor Wednesday night, narrowly defeating Republican Jack Ciattarelli in a bitter and closer-than-expected race that was too close to call for nearly 24 hours.

This comes after obvious issues were identified overnight where 40,000 ballots were awarded to Murphy in Bergen County after the county was reported as 100% reported.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ots-overnight/
                        BREAKING: Democrat Tricks in New Jersey Governor’s Race – Republican Winning Largest County with 100% of Votes Counted Then Vote Flips and Democrat Miraculously Wins County

Last night in the New Jersey Governor’s race Republican Jack Ciattarelli was leading current Democrat Governor Phil Murphy in the largest county in the state, Bergen County. Then suddenly things changed.

Last night the governor’s race in New Jersey was showing the Republican challenger Jack Ciattarelli in the lead over the incumbent Democrat Phil Murphy. Then miraculously things changed.

With 83% of the votes counted in the state, Republican Ciattarelli held a statewide lead of 42,000 votes. At this time, Bergen County, the largest county in New Jersey, claimed 100% reporting with Ciattarelli winning 52% of the vote.

Then things changed. Minutes later, with 87% of the vote counted, the results in Bergen County changed and suddenly Murphy was reported ahead in the county with 51% of the vote. Ciattarelli’s 42,000 vote in the state also dwindled to a 1,600 vote lead at this time.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...y-wins-county/

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
                          I know this story is about the 2021 New Jersey governor's race but I didn't want to start a new thread, I can say that we shut the TV off about 11:30 on election night and it was reported that Bergen County had 100% of their returns in and that the Republican Jack Ciattarelli had won the county.. the percentage was going along with other Jersey counties are reporting.. And then overnight just like that the vote counts were switched around and Murphy won the county.. Seems the Democrats are good at finding the "extra" ballets when needed.. Maybe it legit and maybe its not.. Your choice..

New Jersey Governor Race Called for Democrat Murphy by 20,000 Votes After He Mysteriously Gained 40,000 Ballots Overnight
                          There you go with your conspiracy theories again Crazy... lol

Comment

The people no longer control anything. Don't be surprised when Brandon wins again.

Comment

Originally posted by strapdrager View Post
                              The people no longer control anything. Don't be surprised when Brandon wins again.
                              IMO... he won't make it through his whole term... whether it be under usual... unusual or suspicious circumstances. I say... don't be surprised if he suddenly "comes down with the Wuhan virus" or some other health condition that will keep him in the basement again or out of commission and spotlight for awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by Docker View Post
                                IMO... he won't make it through his whole term... whether it be under usual... unusual or suspicious circumstances. I say... don't be surprised if he suddenly "comes down with the Wuhan virus" or some other health condition that will keep him in the basement again or out of commission and spotlight for awhile.
                                Surprising you mention this as people around him are starting to come down with the Chinese virus.. And then he goes out and coughs in his hand and then goes on to the handshakes with ever is around him with NO mask on.. Imagine that??

Comment

Working...
                                X