2020 Vote Fraud Witnesses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2020 Vote Fraud Witnesses

Still believe Biden got 81000000 votes on his own??

Investigators for Attorney DePerno Reportedly Discover Modem Chips Embedded in Michigan Voting System Computer Motherboards

Friday’s release by Attorney Matthew DePerno on his ongoing election fraud investigation was explosive.

For months the companies behind the computer voting systems claimed their computers did not have internet access.

In his report that was filed in Michigan court, DePerno revealed that the ES&S DS200 voting machines contain a Telit LE910-SV1 Modem Chip installed on its motherboard.

SEE Exhibit 6 in Antrim County Lawsuit

According to Patrick Colbeck at Let’s Fix Stuff the chip utilized a commercial Verizon SIM card with an Access Point Name (APN) configuration specific to the ES&S DS200 provisioning.

ESS DS200 Motherboard with Telit LE910-SV1 Modem Chip

According to former Senator Patrick Colbeck
    What does the Telit LE910-SV1 Modem Chip do?

Enable communication between voting system equipment and election servers
    Designed to operate on a virtual private network
    Testing has revealed that the same SIM card could be used in a separate wireless hotspot device. This device could then join the same APN as the ES&S voting machines.

Patrick Colbeck has more on this significant discovery here.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-motherboards/

Comment

If they have nothing to hide and honestly believe the election was fraud free then why are they trying to stop any recounts?? sure makes them look guilty..

Georgia Secretary of State Raffensperger’s Amicus Brief Attempting to Prevent an Independent Audit in the State’s 2020 Election Results Includes At Least Seven False Accusations

Last week we reported that Georgia’s creepy Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger had petitioned the court to request that the state of Georgia not have to provide paper ballots in an audit requested and awarded by the court.

Yesterday, creative destruction media, listed seven instances in Raffensperger’s letter that are just plain false:

1..The brief falsely claims that Petitioners did not articulate legal justification to unseal the ballots while it totally ignores the most important point of relevant law that any court can unseal ballots for any reason under O.C.G.A. 21-2-500. If the controversies surrounding the Nov 3rd 2020 election do not justify reasons to unseal the ballots then what would?
      2..The brief falsely portrays the lawsuit as only Open Records Request Act claims when in reality, most are Equal Protection and Due Process claims that justify unsealing of the ballots as part of discovery for evidence to adjudicate the claims;
      3..The brief restates the off repeated false claims that there are overwhelming security and privacy issues involving the ballots. The ballots contain no voter identifiable information and will remain in the custody of Fulton Co. during the inspection according to the most recently filed inspection plan;
      4..The brief falsely implies that recently signed Act 9 of the Georgia General Assembly, passed as SB202, prevents ballots from being unsealed. No such language exists as any reader can see by reviewing the bill language or our analysis of it in the sixth installment of our Georgia Election Integrity series. A recent Raffensperger press release claimed he “worked with the Georgia legislature to make sure ballot images could be made available to the public for review” when in reality, his Elections Director Chris Harvey and legal counsel Ryan Germany misled county elections directors in Emails by falsely claiming the AG office had issued an opinion that ballot images could not be made public;
      5..The brief falsely attempts to use a 2007 Smith V. Dekalb case as precedent for ballot images when that case referenced the old DRE voting system that never produced paper ballot images.
      6..The brief falsely states that lawsuit contains “baseless” claims when the claims are actually based on four sworn affidavits from seasoned poll managers stating they handled counterfeit ballots during the November 14th and 15th hand count audit
      7..The brief falsely states that there was no unlawful activity at the State Farm Area when mail-in ballots were processed during the night of November 3rd and 4th 2020. The video shows a curved room that impaired monitor visibility, ballots being hidden under skirted tables, the same ballots being scanned more than once and scanning re-initiated after an announcement was made that scanning would stop for the night according to two sworn affidavits. All of these activities and conditions are violations of Georgia laws contrary to voting system implementation manager Gabriel Sterling who claimed it was “normal ballot processing” (O.C.G.A. 21-2-406, 21-2-483(b) 2-2-492, 21-2-493)

What is Raffensperger so scared about that he would intentionally disregard the truth in his letter to the court?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...e-accusations/

Comment

And then we have Michigan with the same thing happening..

What Is Michigan’s Secretary of State Benson Hiding? Why Is She Not Complying with Subpoenas and Delaying Producing Elections Material Requested?

Last night Attorney Matt DePerno released a number of documents related to his work in Michigan. In his documentation, he addresses the fact that the Michigan Secretary of State is attempting to run out the clock on discovery.
        Last night, attorney Mathew DePerno from Michigan released some damning documents related to his work in Antrim Country:

In one document (Collective Response To Motions for Protective Order 040921), Deperno discusses the actions of Michigan’s Secretary of State, Jocelyn Benson. We recently reported on George Soros backed Benson’s decision not to speak in front of Michigan’s Senate about the election:

Why is the Secretary of State of one of the largest states in the Union trying to obfuscate and delay the work of good people who want to get to the truth behind the 2020 election in her state. She must be hiding something.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ing-run-clock/

Comment

I think slowly the DOTS are starting to be connected.. Thanks to wikileaks These emails are from when Trump ran against Hillary but shows you where Dominion was at..

Dominion Advisor Met With John Podesta Offering ‘Anything’ That Would Help Defeat Trump, According to Email Released by WikiLeaks

In case you missed this report after the election—

An email previously released by WikiLeaks reveals that a Dominion Voting advisor met with John Podesta during Hillary Clinton’s campaign to discuss ways that they could help to defeat Donald Trump.
          In 2018, Dominion Voting announced that it had been acquired by its management team and Staple Street Capital, a New York-based private equity firm, who was being advised by Kirkland & Ellis LLP.

During Clinton’s campaign, according to an email chain released by WikiLeaks, Kirkland & Ellis LLP partner Kamran S. Bajwa met with John Podesta while offering “anything” to help defeat Donald Trump.

Podesta, at the time, was chair of Hillary Clinton’s 2016 U.S. presidential campaign.

On Saturday, December 19, 2015, Bajwa wrote to Podesta that “it was a pleasure to meet this past Th in NY. As discussed, I want to do whatever I can by way of sharing ideas, raising funds, recruiting campaign volunteers, and anything else that can help with your campaign. I hope my small efforts to introduce you to a growing group of professionals like myself will be able to boost your important work for Secretary Clinton’s campaign.”

“I come to NY frequently and would welcome the opportunity to sit with you and discuss the best way to coordinate our efforts. If you will be in NY Jan 5, I will be free that day to meet you at any time and place convenient for you.”

Podesta responded by saying “can’t remember whether we discussed Trump’s effect on ISIS/radical recruitment. You following that?”

“John, just a quick note to say I was catching up with my senior partner Bill Singer back in the office and letting him know of my intentions to help your campaign as much as I can. He was very effusive in his praise of you and asked me to send along his regards. I will look forward to being touch after the break,” Bajwa wrote on December 21.

On January 2, 2016, Bajwa again followed up asking to meet with Podesta once again. He said that “I wanted to follow up on our brief conversation a few weeks back and see if you would be available to meet this coming Tuesday in NY? I will be in town for work and my schedule is flexible on Tuesday so if you can meet, I can come to you at a convenient time and place anytime prior to 5pm.”

Podesta then forwarded the email to Clinton campaign staffer Milia Fisher and asked her to find the time for the meeting.

Dominion has become the center of the election fraud scandal as anomalies and evidence of fraud just-so-happen to have been heaviest in states using their machines.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...sed-wikileaks/
          Last edited by crazy; 04-19-2021, 06:45 AM.

Comment

Over the last couple of months it seems the focus has been on Arizona.. Especially Maricopa County where the bulk of the votes are from.. GOP goes to court and wins for a recount but the officials in Maricopa county defy the court and have been doing everything in their power to stop the recount.. And as of yesterday Sunday April 25th they were still at it.. Why?? if the election was so fraud free then why are they trying to stop the recount and forensic analyst of the ballots?? What are they afraid of.. And this goes for Georgia ,Michigan and Pennsylvania as well.. I would think they would welcome a recount to show the world there was absolutely no fraud involved in the 2020 election.. But no matter what way you look at it it sure does seem fraud was the only way the democrats can win.. There are a few links for the story

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...s-know-paying/

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...orensic-audit/

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...lay-democrats/

And there is more at the Gateway Pundit website..

Comment

We know.

The Republican Party Has a Deep Crazy Problem
              Referring to “Trumpism” is, at least, an acknowledgement of the fact that the past four years have embedded a dangerous strain of permanent insanity in our politics, and that it may take decades to dig it out, even if its enablers are willing to try, which I don’t think they are. Right at the moment, we have some clear indications that Trumpism, and the lethal authoritarian delusions made flesh that are its clearest manifestations, are waiting for another politician to give them meaning and focus. Call it the Deep Crazy.
              https://www.esquire.com/news-politic...ty-deep-crazy/

Comment

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
                We know.
                And so do we...

Comment

We know.

The Republican Party Has a Deep Crazy Problem

https://www.esquire.com/news-politic...ty-deep-crazy/
                  Why are the Democrats so afraid of a forensic audit of the ballots?? You claim to be knowledgeable so maybe you can answer it..Well at least you try to come off as knowledgeable.. But the more and more the democrats try to stop any audit of the 2020 election it seems the more and more guilty they look.. Still believe Biden got over 81,000,000 votes??

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
                    Why are the Democrats so afraid of a forensic audit of the ballots?? You claim to be knowledgeable so maybe you can answer it..Well at least you try to come off as knowledgeable.. But the more and more the democrats try to stop any audit of the 2020 election it seems the more and more guilty they look.. Still believe Biden got over 81,000,000 votes??
                    I'm still waiting for him to prove that Biden got over 81,000,000 votes because "they said so" may be an acceptable answer for him but sure as hell isn't one for me and a whole hell of alot more Americans.

Comment

Back in 2017, an exclusive CNN report exposed just how vulnerable our voting system really is. One America's Pearson Sharp has more...

Still believe Biden got over 81,000,000 votes??
                      That would not only be a no... it would be a hell no if this is any indication...

Comment

Originally posted by Docker View Post
                        I'm still waiting for him to prove that Biden got over 81,000,000 votes because "they said so" may be an acceptable answer for him but sure as hell isn't one for me and a whole hell of alot more Americans.
                        He cannot prove it so he will avoid that quote like the plague .. I was talking to my neighbor { a teacher and a Democrat who voted for Biden} yesterday and although he does not like to talk politics even he admitted it was hard to believe Biden got that many votes..

Comment

He cannot prove it so he will avoid that quote like the plague .. I was talking to my neighbor { a teacher and a Democrat who voted for Biden} yesterday and although he does not like to talk politics even he admitted it was hard to believe Biden got that many votes..
                          As it would be to any rational person if they were to be truthful about it.

Comment

Why are the Democrats so afraid of a forensic audit of the ballots?? You claim to be knowledgeable so maybe you can answer it.
                            Sure I'll answer.
                            Isn't 3 recounts enough ? How many are needed ? 30 ... 300 ... 3000 ? Or just enough until somebody gives you the answer you want to hear ?

Well at least you try to come off as knowledgeable.. But the more and more the democrats try to stop any audit of the 2020 election it seems the more and more guilty they look.. Still believe Biden got over 81,000,000 votes??
                            Nobody stopped the first 3 recounts.
                            Maybe the fact this is some crooked company, owned and operated by a tRump devotee and calls his company "Cyber Ninjas" is the reason any intelligent person knows this is just a republican concocted scam.
                            Cyber Ninjas is a Florida firm with no election experience run by Doug Logan, who has shared unfounded conspiracy theories claiming the official 2020 presidential election results are illegitimate.
                            The answer you have been waiting for ...
                            Yes. You apparently don't know how many people can't stand the lying POS tRump. At least 81,283,098 and more.

Comment

Sure I'll answer.
                              Isn't 3 recounts enough ? How many are needed ? 30 ... 300 ... 3000 ? Or just enough until somebody gives you the answer you want to hear ?
                              Nobody stopped the first 3 recounts.
                              Maybe the fact this is some crooked company, owned and operated by a tRump devotee and calls his company "Cyber Ninjas" is the reason any intelligent person knows this is just a republican concocted scam.

The answer you have been waiting for ...
                              Yes. You apparently don't know how many people can't stand the lying POS Trump. At least 81,283,098 and more.
                              Actually they tried to stop the recounts but in the end if you continue to recount the fraudulent ballots each time there is a very good possibility that the counts will come back the same.. But this is a forensic audit where they analyze the ballots to see if they are fraudulent or not.. This IMO is why the democrats are sending everyone they can and are trying to get it stopped.. What are they hiding as they sure do look guilty.. And what would happen if and I say if the election results were wrong and Trump actually won the state of Arizona?? Again IMO it would open it the other states in question.. Again if the Democrats are so sure of the election and they know they did not cheat then what are they hiding?? And why are they trying to stop it??

And as far as the lying POS Trump ?? Looks like Biden will win the "LYING" total by a landslide.. Trump won't even come close.. But the sad part ole lying Joe doesn't even know he is lying..

81,000,000 + votes??? How many bridges to you want to buy??
                              Last edited by crazy; 04-28-2021, 11:47 AM.

Comment

You apparently don't know how many people can't stand the lying POS tRump. At least 81,283,098 and more.
                                Tell me... was CNN lying before or are they lying now...

And you apparently haven’t been reading or comprehending the numerous articles with the mounting evidence of the election fraud in this thread and others. But yet… here you are… still coming and trying to claim Biden had over 81 million votes without a shred of evidence to back that claim or refute any of all the evidence provided of voter fraud.

You also apparently don’t realize that you have lost all credibility by refusing to stand by and defend your opinions. You refusal to even answer even the simplest of questions when asked makes you nothing but a joke… and a bad one at that.

Comment

Working...
                                X