2020 Vote Fraud Witnesses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2020 Vote Fraud Witnesses

well many of us know the 2020 election was full of fraud and now it seems the Georgia secretary of state is starting to agree .. A little too late..

John Solomon on the War Room Speaks of Georgia Sec. of State Raffensperger Like a Good Guy Who Now Recognizes Some Things Might Not Have Been Right in the Fulton County 2020 Election Results

Investigative reporter John Solomon was on the War Room with Steve Bannon yesterday to discuss his recent interview with corrupt Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger.
    John Solomon reported on the War Room yesterday that he interviewed the corrupt Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger a couple of days ago and Raffensperger suddenly wants to address issues related to election improprieties in his state. Raffensperger’s answer is to take over Fulton County and have their corrupt election processes run by his team directly in the future.

Hello, this is a horrible idea – this is like having the bank robber take over a teller’s drawer who steals money from her drawer.

Raffensperger is responsible for the fraud in Georgia. He denied it for months and only after a memo was released from an individual who reported corruption in Fulton County did Raffensperger react.

Raffensperger’s actions in taking a call from President Trump, releasing parts of the call claiming the President was asking him to do something nefarious rather than the truth – which was requesting Raffensperger to do his job – and then discarding the tape of the call (later found) and starting an investigation on the President – these actions were never addressed by Solomon.

Solomon never shared that Raffensperger’s attorney was aware of election fraud on Election night and never did anything about it other than keep it hidden. We identified this in a memo released by Solomon a few weeks ago.

Solomon kept pushing an audit being performed by the politicians in the state which we all know is an attempt to cover up the fraud in Georgia by the politicians. Their audit is not set up to find fraud. It’s set up to confirm the election, similar to the BS audits performed in Maricopa County by the corrupt Board of Supervisors there.

What’s becoming clear is that investigators and other professionals have no idea how to audit election fraud nor the difference between audits. Election audits must be audited like bank audits.

The fact that Solomon is treating Raffensperger like anything other than a mafia boss and promoting the Georgia politicians’ bogus audit in the state is either due to ignorance of Raffensperger’s past actions, Solomon’s lack of auditing skills, or an effort to minimize the election crimes in Georgia.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ction-results/

Comment

So I know there were a few members cheering when the courts wouldn't hear Trumps claims of voter fraud.. Little by little the truth is getting out.. Here in PA a US Attorney tells that he got a order fro AG Barr "NOT" to investigate any fraud.. I wonder how many other US attorneys got the same letter??

Former U.S. attorney in Pa. says Barr ordered him not to investigate potential voter fraud

The letter to Trump by former U.S. Attorney William M. McSwain describes instructions received from Barr after November election.

Former President Trump has made public a letter from a former federal prosecutor in Pennsylvania alleging former Attorney General Bill Barr pressured him not to investigate claims of voter fraud and election irregularities in the state.

"U.S. Attorney from the Eastern District of Pennsylvania was precluded from investigating election fraud allegations. Outrageous!" wrote Trump in a statement he released along with the letter.

The letter to Trump, written by William M. McSwain, describes instructions he received from Barr in the wake of the November election.

The relationship between Trump and Barr unraveled after Barr said he found no evidence of widespread voter fraud in the 2020 election, as the former president alleges. The situation appeared to reach a boiling point in late June following the publication of an interview with Barr in "The Atlantic" magazine in which he talked about the schism.

Barr "instructed me not to make any public statements or put out any press releases regarding possible election irregularities," McSwain wrote. "I was also given a directive to pass along serious allegations to the State Attorney General for investigation — the same State Attorney General who has already declared that you could not win."

McSwain, who served as the U.S. attorney for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania from April 2018 to January 2021, wrote that he disagreed with the directives he received from the attorney general, but followed orders nonetheless.

"President Trump, you were right to be upset about the way the Democrats ran the 2020 election in Pennsylvania," he wrote.

In late 2020, then-AG Barr said that the Justice Department had not found evidence of voter fraud "on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election."

Several weeks earlier, he had issued instructions to U.S. attorneys across the country giving them the go-ahead to probe any "substantial allegations" of voting irregularities that they uncovered.

https://justthenews.com/politics-pol...ructed-him-not

Comment

Trump: News from Georgia ‘Beyond Incredible,’ ‘We Will Lose Our Country If this Is Allowed to Stand’

Martin Walsh July 14, 2021
        OPINION: This article contains commentary which reflects the author's opinion

Donald Trump has weighed in on the explosive revelations coming out of Georgia.

“The news coming out of Georgia is beyond incredible. The hand recount in Fulton County was a total fraud! They stuffed the ballot box—and got caught. We will lose our Country if this is allowed to stand.”

“According to the just released report from Garland Favorito and the highly respected Voter GA, in Fulton County the hand recount was wrong by 60%; 100,000 tally sheets for ballots were missing; they duplicated thousands of extra votes for Joe Biden; and fabricated vote counts of 100-0 for Biden, many times!” he said

Almost 200 duplicate ballots were found in Fulton County, Georgia, this week by a major voting group.

Digital scans of ballots made public under Georgia’s new voting law show that nearly 200 ballots, including a write-in vote for rap artist Kanye West, were initially scanned twice last fall before a recount, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported.

The discovery of identical ballots was brought to light by a group of voters called VoterGA, which is seeking to prove that the election was fraudulent.

The group argued in the initial findings that double-counting is just the tip of the iceberg of what they hope to find.

The AJC reported:

Double-counted ballots were discovered by voters suing Fulton in an effort to persuade a judge to allow them to conduct an in-depth inspection of 147,000 absentee ballots. The judge ruled against the plaintiffs last month, but the case survived with new claims filed against the county’s five election board members.

“If we’re finding this in Fulton County, we’re probably going to find it throughout the state. The question is, why did it happen?” said David Cross, an investment manager working with the plaintiffs. “The simple fact that it happened and we found it here means that it probably occurred elsewhere.”

VoterGA said they found evidence of “massive” fraud in Fulton County after reviewing ballot data.

The group says the claims are based on a VoterGA data team’s analysis of Fulton’s mail-in ballot images.

“Petitioners in a lawsuit organized by VoterGA to inspect Fulton County ballots have added stunning claims in their amended complaint and provided new evidence from public records that show Fulton County’s hand count audit of the November 3rd, 2020 election was riddled with massive errors and provable fraud,” the group said in the press release.

“The team’s analysis revealed that 923 of 1539 mail-in ballot batch files contained votes incorrectly reported in Fulton’s official November 3rd, 2020 results,” the group said.

“These inaccuracies are due to discrepancies in votes for Donald Trump, Joe Biden, and total votes cast compared to their reported audit totals for respective batches. Thus, the error reporting rate in Fulton’s hand count audit
        is a whopping 60%,” the release added.

“One type of error discovered involved duplicate results reporting for batches of ballots. The team found at least 36 batches of mail-in ballots with 4,255 total extra votes were redundantly added into Fulton Co. audit results for the November election. These illicit votes include 3,390 extra votes for Joe Biden, 865 extra votes for Donald Trump, and 43 extra votes for Jo Jorgenson. But it is not simply a case of errors,” the group said.

“The VoterGA team found 7 falsified audit tally sheets containing fabricated vote totals for their respective batches. For example, a batch containing 59 actual ballot images for Joe Biden, 42 for Donald Trump, and 0 for Jo Jorgenson was reported as 100 for Biden and 0 for Trump,” they added.

“The seven batches of ballot images with 554 votes for Joe Biden, 140 votes for Donald Trump, and 11 votes for Jo Jorgenson had tally sheets in the audit falsified to show 850 votes for Biden, 0 votes for Trump and 0 votes for Jorgenson,” the said in the press release.

https://conservativebrief.com/statem...tm_medium=RP78

Comment

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...es-switched-v/
          MI Attorney’s Explosive Interview: “We have proof that ‘Election Source’ was accessing machines and that the election was subverted”…”Votes were switched” [VIDEO]

“What the evidence shows, and what the clerks have told us is that they [Election Source] are essentially running the elections.” Lambert told us, adding, “Really, it’s the vendor that has all of the control” of the elections. The vendor has access to the election management system and can remotely access it. So, really, what we’re finding is that the vendors that were not elected by the American people are controlling our elections.” We asked, “Did they, in fact, access the machines?”Stefanie responded, “We have proof of that in Michigan. We have anonymous logins and we have proof that Election Source was accessing machines and that the election was subverted.”

A former Dominion executive is now the person in charge of the EAC (U.S. Election Assistance Commission)
          Ms. Lambert dropped yet another bombshell, “There was a person by the name of Jennifer Bowers that was an executive at Dominion until 2019. She is now in charge at the EAC of determining who should be certified and which company should come out and check the election machines and certify them. So in my opinion, we essentially now have Dominion watching Dominion.”

Comment

So finally after 8 months since the 2020 election we have one of the big new outlets talking about it.. Okay it is Foxnews but voter fraud was something Fox did not talk about at all.. And I know there are some that call the Gateway Pundit a far right conspiracy web service but they have seemed to be correct most of the time..Those right winged conspiracies are slowly be identified as true facts.. And now we have Arizona,Pennslyvania, Michigan and now Georgia coming into play.. What happens if all those "right winged " conspiracy theories turn out to be true?? Was the election stolen from Trump?? I believe it was...

FANTASTIC! Tucker Carlson Covers the Election Fraud in Fulton County Georgia 8 Months After Election — Here Are the Background Reports (VIDEO)

There is no greater issue today in the United States than the November 3rd election fraud.
            Without free and fair democratic elections the United States will cease to exist.

We understand this at The Gateway Pundit – We’ve always understood this.

On Wednesday night FOX News host Tucker Carlson reported on several questionable activities that took place in Fulton County Georgia since the November 3rd presidential election.

It was a great segment. It was really good.

We don’t do this very often but we wanted to go through these revelations one-by-one discussed by Tucker Carlson on his show tonight.

Tucker Carlson clip on the link..

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...reports-video/

Comment

An ode to the hypocritical TucWad Carlson ( silver spoon boy ) and his statements about derTrump.
              Remember now, old tucboy thought tRump was worst then Hitler.
              Yes the hypocrites from the right wing wacko's are in full display, as usual.

Tucker Carlson called Trump 'the single most repulsive person on the planet' and a 'wacko' in 1999
              Fox News host Tucker Carlson called former President Donald Trump, then a real-estate mogul toying with a presidential bid, the "most repulsive person on the planet" and "so horrible" in a 1999 post on the website Slate.
              "I'd love to add something even meaner to your description of Donald Trump — he's the sort of person I want to keep kicking once he's down–but I don't think I can," Carlson wrote in his exchange with Smith. "You've said it all: He is the single most repulsive person on the planet."
              Nothing has changed either.

https://www.businessinsider.com/tuck...in-1999-2021-7

Comment

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
                An ode to the hypocritical TucWad Carlson ( silver spoon boy ) and his statements about derTrump.

Nothing has changed... boy... you truly are misguided fool because politics sure have changed since 1999... especially the democratic party seeing how the leftist liberal loonies now control the democratic party ... but you are either too blind and ignorant to that fact or you're just one of those leftist liberal loonies yourself. Which is it?

Trump himself changed parties over the years...case in point...

Trump's political party affiliation has changed numerous times. He registered as a Republican in Manhattan in 1987, switched to the Reform Party in 1999, the Democratic Party in 2001, and back to the Republican Party in 2009.[1]

In 1987, Trump placed full-page advertisements in three major newspapers, proclaiming "America should stop paying to defend countries that can afford to defend themselves."[2] The advertisements also advocated for "reducing the budget deficit, working for peace in Central America, and speeding up nuclear disarmament negotiations with the Soviet Union".[3] DCCC chair Rep. Beryl Anthony Jr. told The New York Times that "the message Trump has been preaching is a Democratic message." Asked whether rumors of a presidential candidacy were true, Trump denied being a candidate, but said, "I believe that if I did run for President, I'd win."[3] According to a Gallup poll in December 1988, Trump was the tenth most admired man in America.[4][5]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politi...f_Donald_Trump
                That's right... Trump's political parties may have changed but his policies and ideology sure didn't! What does that tell you? Since I can't see into Trump's mind... I can't tell you why Trump left the democratic party but I can tell you why I left... because I saw how the damn leftist liberal loonies were starting to seize control of the democratic party... and that was decades ago.

As far as Tucker's opinion of him... I also can't speak for him but I can say that my opinion of Trump has changed since I heard that he was running. I thought he was arrogant and conceited which that hasn't changed... but what has changed was how I thought the only reason he was running was because of those two qualities I just mentioned. That's because I was ignorant to just what his policies and ideology were... that is until I learned when I started doing a little research into the man who was now running for President of these United States. As you can see by this video from 1988 that his policies and ideology haven't waivered one damn bit...

That's the fact of the matter!

Here's my thought for today...

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.” -Stephen Hawking.

And to be truthful... I have made that mistake many times in my life... and probably even make more... but the fact in the matter is that I'm well aware of that fact and conduct myself accordingly. The problem lies with people like you... ones that always think they know everything and will never admit they were wrong who won't even attempt to get to the truth if that outcome even had a chance to prove distasteful... cause discomfort or prove what they thought to be wrong. That's you in a nutshell... stand by your belief... no matter what facts you have to ignore or lies you have to tell!!! Whatever makes your insecure ass happy and satisfies that overinflated ego of yours... right? After all... taking that big hit of your authority on this site being taken away had to have a big impact on that napoleon complex you have going.

I could go on but seeing how you're too much of a wuss to stand up for yourself... I'll just stop for now and leave you with these two quotes to ponder on...

Comment

Tucker Carlson called Trump 'the single most repulsive person on the planet' and a 'wacko' in 1999

https://www.businessinsider.com/tuck...in-1999-2021-7
                  I would have figured no less from you.. The truth is slowly coming out.. Need a box of kleenex??

Originally posted by Docker View Post
                  Nothing has changed... boy... you truly are misguided fool because politics sure have changed since 1999... especially the democratic party seeing how the leftist liberal loonies now control the democratic party ... but you are either too blind and ignorant to that fact or you're just one of those leftist liberal loonies yourself. Which is it?

Trump himself changed parties over the years...case in point...

That's right... Trump's political parties may have changed but his policies and ideology sure didn't! What does that tell you? Since I can't see into Trump's mind... I can't tell you why Trump left the democratic party but I can tell you why I left... because I saw how the damn leftist liberal loonies were starting to seize control of the democratic party... and that was decades ago.

As far as Tucker's opinion of him... I also can't speak for him but I can say that my opinion of Trump has changed since I heard that he was running. I thought he was arrogant and conceited which that hasn't changed... but what has changed was how I thought the only reason he was running was because of those two qualities I just mentioned. That's because I was ignorant to just what his policies and ideology were... that is until I learned when I started doing a little research into the man who was now running for President of these United States. As you can see by this video from 1988 that his policies and ideology haven't waivered one damn bit...

That's the fact of the matter!

Here's my thought for today...

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.” -Stephen Hawking.

And to be truthful... I have made that mistake many times in my life... and probably even make more... but the fact in the matter is that I'm well aware of that fact and conduct myself accordingly. The problem lies with people like you... ones that always think they know everything and will never admit they were wrong who won't even attempt to get to the truth if that outcome even had a chance to prove distasteful... cause discomfort or prove what they thought to be wrong. That's you in a nutshell... stand by your belief... no matter what facts you have to ignore or lies you have to tell!!! Whatever makes your insecure ass happy and satisfies that overinflated ego of yours... right? After all... taking that big hit of your authority on this site being taken away had to have a big impact on that napoleon complex you have going.

I could go on but seeing how you're too much of a wuss to stand up for yourself... I'll just stop for now and leave you with these two quotes to ponder on...

FX did his usual, hit and run.. Still refuses to have an actual conversation about the subject.. He will go back in hiding for a few weeks..

Comment

Truth !

"He is the single most repulsive person on the planet."

Yes, the truth is slowly coming out, except for the blind right wing insurrectionist traitors. All they see is orange.

Comment

Truth !

Yes, the truth is slowly coming out, except for the blind right wing insurrectionist traitors. All they see is orange.
                      Yes... he is the most repulsive person on the planet... to the loony leftist liberals with Trump Derangement Syndrome...

As for the rest of the nation... they know that...

And that "most repulsive" award belongs to creepy Uncle Joe...

Just remember this... the majority of the nation see you loony leftist liberals for what you truly are...

Progressives are almost always guilty of doing exactly what they accuse their opponents of doing. Whether it's the hysterical accusations about the GOP defunding the police, "destroying our democracy," violating the Constitution, or creating a crisis at the border, a thorough analysis will almost always prove that the Democrats are projecting. And I'm not talking about showing a movie at IMAX. In this context, according to healthline.com, projecting means "taking unwanted emotions or traits you don't like about yourself and attributing them to someone else." The Democrats are masters at this. As their socialist propaganda mentor, Joseph Goebbels, said many decades ago, "if you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it." Very true...especially if your constituents are stupid.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog..._failures.html
                      And that is the "absolute truth"!!!

Comment

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/07...tates-1104490/
                        “I call for the Biden electors to be recalled to Arizona & a new election must be conducted. Arizona’s electors must not be awarded fraudulently & we need to get this right,” she wrote.

As of Friday morning, her tweets had not yet been either flagged as “misinformation” or outright deleted by Twitter.

In additional tweets posted Friday morning, she warned that if something “this bad” is happening in Maricopa County, then it could very well be happening in other localities, which is why, she argued, “we must #AuditAll50States.”

Comment

Truth !

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-months-crime/

Comment

Arizona Audit: 74,000 Unaccounted-for Ballots. Is Decertification Coming?

As preliminary findings of the historic Maricopa County audit reveal substantial evidence of fraud during the 2020 presidential election, potentially altering the state’s certified results from a Joe Biden to Donald Trump victory, Americans may finally be getting answers to what really happened in November 2020, gaining information that cannot be decried a “conspiracy theory.” On Thursday, Arizona Senate president Karen Fann held a Senate hearing — which not one mainstream media outlet covered — to provide an update on the months-long review of the roughly 2.1 million ballots cast in the state’s largest county. Evidence presented outlined widespread discrepancies in ballot batch counts, as well as the mislabeling and mismanagement of ballot storage, including cut seals that were intended to ensure the validity of ballot batches. In addition, hundreds of mail-in ballots lack a chain of custody, images of envelopes with verifiable signatures are missing, and more than 74,000 counted mail-in ballots have “no evidence of ever being sent.” The discoveries made during the paper evaluation and voter data analysis parts of the audit — the forensic aspect is still underway — indicate Arizona may be the first state in the Union to decertify its 2020 presidential election results.

Likely to follow Arizona is Georgia, which is reporting its own damning evidence of fraud in Fulton County. Just today, Wisconsin lawmakers announced plans to seek a full forensic audit in the wake of the Georgia and Arizona updates. And the Republican-controlled Pennsylvania legislature also has requested a comprehensive review of election results but faces intense pushback from Democratic Governor Tom Wolf, who called a potential audit a “disgrace to democracy.”

There are a number of things that we know for a matter of fact that occurred [on November 3]. We know from public statements that an element of the election was breached. The registration server that was public facing did have external access, so it was breached. The county knows this was a breach, and in a letter, they authorized that there was illegal access to that server.
                            Will Americans Receive the Truth?

To complete the forensic audit and complete the report, the auditors said they need access to report logs, as well as access to changes to voter rolls to understand why changes took place and to explain the break in the chain of custody.“We have to get the chain of custody and routers or reports and logs,” demanded Petersen. “We need to get the tokens to the machine to see how they were configured. We need to hear back to know for certain, and we need to get the envelopes for the mail ballots.” “At no time have we inferred there were intentional misdoings here,” said Fann. “But we do need to have this information and ask these questions so the people of Arizona can know that they have a safe and secure ballot.” Fann concluded, “I am guessing we will be going back to court with the county; I do not know why the county is fighting this, but we will move forward and help you get whatever you need to finish this audit.”

https://thenewamerican.com/arizona-a...cation-coming/

Comment

Truth !

in your opinion he might be the single most repulsive person but in the eyes of 75,000,000 people he was a leader.. more than can be said for the current house sitter in the White House..

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
                                in your opinion he might be the single most repulsive person but in the eyes of 75,000,000 people he was a leader.. more than can be said for the current house sitter in the White House..
                                The appointed President.
                                Not the elected President.
                                That is reality.

Comment

Working...
                                X