Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2020 Vote Fraud Witnesses

Originally posted by 2631 View Post
    BREAKING: THE FRAUD WILL STAND – Supreme Court Rejects Sidney Powell’s Election Fraud Cases without Comment

It appears to me with the heading of your post that you believe the SCOTUS is condoning the fraud. I said disloyal to Trump and you said no it's their interpretation of the law. I don't expect you to explain it to me. But if 2 of the 3 conservative Trump appointments agreed with the majority then where is the fraud?
    The explanation is simple... let's say the BA appointed you to be Steward and you wrote up a grievance for a co-worker to get paid for a double holiday because it says in the contract that you get paid "if you work the day before or after the holiday". The company tells you that they didn't pay it because they claim that on a two day holiday... in order to be paid for both days... you have to work the day before and the day after to make that apply. But that's not how you interpret it so you file the grievance but your BA tells you to drop it because he interprets it the same way as the company. What would you do... drop it out of loyality for the BA who appointed you or go with what you believe to be right?

Believe it or not... that rule is in existence to this very day as far as I'm still aware because the Local just accepted the company's interpretation. At ABF in Kernersville... you have to work both... the day before and the day after a double holiday to get paid for both but at ABF down in Dallas... you only have to work either the day before or the day after either one of them to get paid for both. And the language is exactly the same in both supplements!!!

Comment

It appears to me with the heading of your post that you believe the SCOTUS is condoning the fraud. I said disloyal to Trump and you said no it's their interpretation of the law. I don't expect you to explain it to me. But if 2 of the 3 conservative Trump appointments agreed with the majority then where is the fraud?
      Only in the feeble weak minds of those insurrectionists traitors that post constantly now. Remember, those that have said for years that the next big news story will break everything open show the world who the crooks are.
      Only problem, it never happened. It still hasn't happened.
      Like waiting for the healthcare plan trumpie kept saying would come "with two weeks".
      Or on day one ...

154950274_4872493929510289_5788605998510194119_n.jpg

Yep, I see no difference.

Comment

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
        Only in the feeble weak minds of those insurrectionists traitors that post constantly now.
        And this coming from someone too terrified to even make an attemt to confront even one of those feeble weak minds... lol

So you just stay on the Community porch and just allow those insurrectionists traitors to go on unchecked because of your own cowardice...

Doesn't say much for you... does it... fxstc07-mod?

Now... shoo... back to the porch you go... you really told us and got your yap for the day in...

See you in a couple more days... and be careful of that deplorable neighbor's cat... I heard he's a mean one...

Comment

Only in the feeble weak minds of those insurrectionists traitors that post constantly now. Remember, those that have said for years that the next big news story will break everything open show the world who the crooks are.
          Like waiting for the healthcare plan trumpie kept saying would come "with two weeks".
          Or on day one ...

[ATTACH]1952[/ATTACH]

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/fb...-capitol-riot/
          Don't you need guns for a armed insurrection ???? Nothing more then more of the commie propaganda that you spew.
          You forgot the racist,white supremacy,skin heads and everyone else that doesn't agree with your looney leftist bull-hit.

Comment

Or on day one ...

[ATTACH]1952[/ATTACH]

Wow!! you come out of the woodwork and claim we are all traitors now or am I misunderstanding you?? Without a doubt this election was stolen.. We have posted numerous accounts of the fraud.. face it.. The elite in Washington did not want Trump to return to the White House.. They cheated without a doubt.. I am sorry that you cannot see it but knowing you and your hate for Trump over the last five years or so I can see why you don't want the truth,, You would very much live in your fantasy world with Biden .. How many more days do you think he will have in office?? Do you really think he is the one making decisions??
            Glad to see you though finally got the set to come and post.. lets see if you can make it more often or if it was just a hit and run and hide again..

Comment

Or on day one ...

[ATTACH]1952[/ATTACH]

Again you will probably tell me it is not true because it is from the Gateway Pundit .. And if you cannot see the truth then indeed those blinders have gotten bigger..

NOT MAKING HEADLINES: Antifa Members Caught with Gun at Jan 6th Protests, Arrested then Released — SOMEONE NOTIFY CROOKED CHRIS WRAY

Earlier this week FBI Chief Chris Wray lied to the US Senate and claimed there was no evidence Antifa members played a role during the January 6th US Capitol protests.
              https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ol-riot-video/

Chris Wray also said there was no evidence of Antifa members dressed as Trump supporters at the January 6th protests.
              This was another lie.
              Does the name "John Sullivan ring a bell??

The disparity between how federal prosecutors apply the law to Trump supporters and those associated with Antifa is anything but equal.

Below are two such cases that occurred in the same D.C. locale, on the same day and arrested for the same offense.
              It appears government prosecutors have a propensity to drop the charges of those associated with leftist groups like Antifa and overcharge those on the right who support President Trump.
              One Antifa member was caught with a gun and arrested on January 6th on weapons charges. But Leslie Grimes was later released despite lying to officers about the gun in their vehicle.

Leslie Grimes and two fellow antifa members drove to Washington from Michigan to counter-demonstrate during the Trump rally. According to one of Grimes’ friends, the group walked around for a while but returned to the car after Grimes was roughed by some Trump supporters.

As the trio were getting into the car, they were surrounded by officers who said someone had reported that they were seen “putting weapons in the trunk,” according to a video of the encounter posted on Facebook.
              One of the three denied that there were any weapons in the car, but officers found a handgun in the trunk.

Grimes was taken into custody on a charge of possessing an unlicensed gun after she told the officers the firearm belonged to her. She spent the night in jail, but authorities declined to move forward with charges, according to her attorney.

The friend said he does not understand how police knew there was a gun in the car. “It was in the trunk the whole time,” the friend said. “How would they know? It doesn’t make any sense.
              Similarly, two Trump supporters were caught with a gun in their car. But they were not released. The two were arrested after telling officers they had a gun in their car.
              Via NBC News:

Charles Snell, 40, and Timothy Wolfe, 32, drove up together from Chesapeake, Virginia, to take part in the Trump rally, arriving about 11 a.m. They had been on the road for about three hours and were excited to take pictures at the event and to be “a part of history,” Snell said in an interview.

But they never made it to the rally.
              Snell turned into what he thought was a public parking garage on 12th Street, just a couple of blocks from the National Mall.

A security guard stopped the car and asked whether they had any weapons inside, Snell said. Snell, a private security guard himself, had a handgun in his backpack in the back seat. Wolfe told the guard that he had a gun on the floorboard, a Glock 9 mm with 12 rounds in the magazine.

The two men were placed under arrest on charges of carrying a pistol without a license, possession of unregistered ammunition and possession of a large-capacity ammunition feeding device.

“It was my fault,” Snell said. “I didn’t research it before I came, or I wouldn’t have brought fingernail clippers on my key ring. Heck no.”
              “I’m doing security,” he added. “If I get some kind of conviction, I might end up losing my license.”

Snell said they brought their guns only for security during travel to and from Washington.

This is a stunning example of the double standard and lies coming from our media and Washington DC.
              https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ed-chris-wray/
              By the way FX, do you really believe that Biden got 81 million votes??

Comment

I don't think anyone on this site is a traitor. And I respect fxstc and don't think he is a coward. I can't blame him for not posting his opinions if he is going to be subject to name calling and personal attacks. I don't believe that the election was stolen. Trump's own AG Barr said so. McConnell said so. The Supreme Court won't even hear it. What proof is there other than right wing websites and bloggers? Attack the post and not the poster and maybe fxstc and Lifer will post their opinions.................obviously I've had a few

Comment

Only in the feeble weak minds of those insurrectionists traitors that post constantly now.

Originally posted by crazy View Post
                  Wow!! you come out of the woodwork and claim we are all traitors now or am I misunderstanding you??
                  Glad to see you though finally got the set to come and post.. lets see if you can make it more often or if it was just a hit and run and hide again..
                  Yes sir... we heard him right...

He's saying that... the mods here are totally helpless when it comes to these feeble weak minded insurrectionists traitors who are now commandeering this forum....

And here we thought that AOC was a great drama queen...

Can't you hear fx screaming in the background... "Hurry Jimmy... we have a forum coup on our hands... bring in the National Mod Squad... close down all the threads and let me be allowed to get at that ban button again"... lol

Oh... what a tangled web we weave when we give a little authority to an insecure idiot and then take it away. I don't know but I heard that nervous breakdowns are caused in such a way.

Comment

I don't think anyone on this site is a traitor. And I respect fxstc and don't think he is a coward. I can't blame him for not posting his opinions if he is going to be subject to name calling and personal attacks. I don't believe that the election was stolen. Trump's own AG Barr said so. McConnell said so. The Supreme Court won't even hear it. What proof is there other than right wing websites and bloggers? Attack the post and not the poster and maybe fxstc and Lifer will post their opinions.................obviously I've had a few
                    Maybe you should just go back aways ,and read fx's remarks,with constant smart ass,chicken shit,sneaky,snake in the grass attitude and comments towards anyone that didn't agree with his leftist bullshit.
                    I guess without the mighty banning action at his control he must feel deprived.

Comment

Are you saying that this is an irrational reply posted by a reasonable person? ...

I say it's an irrational reply posted by an idiot that's too afraid to stand up and defend himself...

Which wouldn't bother me much at all if he didn't think he was all high and mighty before when he could hide behind that title of his.
                      Last edited by Docker; 03-04-2021, 06:22 PM.

Comment

Sorry 2631... I'm just not buying it... you can't stick up for someone who's not willing to stick up for themselves!!!

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
                          By the way FX, do you really believe that Biden got 81 million votes??
                          Yes.

Originally posted by 1484-1075 View Post
                          Maybe you should just go back aways ,and read fx's remarks,with constant smart ass,chicken shit,sneaky,snake in the grass attitude and comments towards anyone that didn't agree with his leftist bullshit.
                          I guess without the mighty banning action at his control he must feel deprived.
                          Maybe folks should go back and read your "dim" witted responses.

Originally posted by Docker View Post
                          I say it's an irrational reply posted by an idiot that's too afraid to stand up and defend himself...
                          Arguing with a fool proves there are two.

Maybe you should visit "oldfoolteamsters" and get someone there to talk with you. I know that site is just brimming with activity.

Comment

Yes.

Maybe you should visit "oldfoolteamsters" and get someone there to talk with you. I know that site is just brimming with activity.
                            So good for you that you actually believe Biden got 81 million votes.. Does that include the votes from China and Iran??
                            And do you believe in the Tooth fairy also.. Because Biden getting 81 million votes is nothing more than a fairy tale..

Comment

Yes.

More of the same liberal blow from the supermod

Comment

Does that include the votes from China and Iran??
                                Maybe they came from the boatloads off of the 2 North Korean freighter that secretly unloaded up in Maine.

Comment

Working...
                                X