Muler's Retirement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muler's Retirement

This announcement is a little past due but if anything fits in the category of better late than never… this one sure does. So…

Congratulations Muler on your retirement… you sure earned and deserved it!!! ABF lost an honest… hard working… knowledgeable… conscientious employee. And IMO… Cleveland’s Local 407 lost a steward that was one of the Teamster’s best! You not only helped the Brothers and Sisters in your own local but also personally helped Rank and File members nationwide in your 40 plus years service. ABF’s management may have had many disagreements with you over the many years over union affairs but I bet very few… if any would argue that you weren’t an honest… hard working… knowledgeable… conscientious employee.

ABF’s management along with those who had arguments with you at work and on trucking forums such as this may have seen you as a grizzly bear but those of us who really had a chance to get to know the real you realize that you are a teddy bear when in your natural state of mind which I’m sure your wife and family would wholeheartedly agree. After all… they mean the world to you and vice-versa.

Now it’s time to spend some good quality time with that great loving wife and wonderful family of yours. When I say good quality time… I mean things like breakfast in bed for your wife and attending all your grand kid’s sports games. That’s if you can behave yourself in the stands long enough for the whole games… but don’t fret… if you find yourself needing in some need of courteous classes… I’m just a phone call away. But seriously… I wish you a long… healthy… loving time with your family. Best of luck Muler… they don’t come any better than you… my friend!!!

Re: Muler's Retirement

Originally posted by Docker View Post
    This announcement is a little past due but if anything fits in the category of better late than never… this one sure does. So…

Congratulations Muler on your retirement… you sure earned and deserved it!!! ABF lost an honest… hard working… knowledgeable… conscientious employee. And IMO… Cleveland’s Local 407 lost a steward that was one of the Teamster’s best! You not only helped the Brothers and Sisters in your own local but also personally helped Rank and File members nationwide in your 40 plus years service. ABF’s management may have had many disagreements with you over the many years over union affairs but I bet very few… if any would argue that you weren’t an honest… hard working… knowledgeable… conscientious employee.

ABF’s management along with those who had arguments with you at work and on trucking forums such as this may have seen you as a grizzly bear but those of us who really had a chance to get to know the real you realize that you are a teddy bear when in your natural state of mind which I’m sure your wife and family would wholeheartedly agree. After all… they mean the world to you and vice-versa.

Now it’s time to spend some good quality time with that great loving wife and wonderful family of yours. When I say good quality time… I mean things like breakfast in bed for your wife and attending all your grand kid’s sports games. That’s if you can behave yourself in the stands long enough for the whole games… but don’t fret… if you find yourself needing in some need of courteous classes… I’m just a phone call away. But seriously… I wish you a long… healthy… loving time with your family. Best of luck Muler… they don’t come any better than you… my friend!!!
    well said and he can enjoy those "seven" day weekends with his"TO DO" list ..

Comment

Re: Muler's Retirement

Originally posted by crazy View Post
      well said and he can enjoy those "seven" day weekends with his"TO DO" list ..
      thanks guys

Comment

Working...
      X