covid at 671 winston salem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• covid at 671 winston salem

We have had 2 positive covid in the past 4 weeks, one was today.

Re: covid at 671 winston salem

if it were to spread at our barn it will be devastating as far as business as usual. very small workforce now and no casuals, hell no one wants to work for us anymore. They did hire 3 in the past few months but they were friends or friends or family. No one straight off the street. Other LTL is paying about $5 per hour more at their top pay than we are getting

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
      if it were to spread at our barn it will be devastating as far as business as usual. very small workforce now and no casuals, hell no one wants to work for us anymore. They did hire 3 in the past few months but they were friends or friends or family. No one straight off the street. Other LTL is paying about $5 per hour more at their top pay than we are getting
      Let's hope it doesn't spread at your barn. I heard that at least one person in his 50's with underlying conditions died at the Kernersville ABF terminal so far.

Comment

The coworker of the guy in the shop that got the covid a few days ago got his positive test.... ugh thats 2 now in the past few days. None of us cuty drivers are going anywhere near the shop LOL

I came off the road a few months ago and I still have my fuel card and I use it.

Comment

Add 1 more COVID to the list from our shop. It’s up to 3 now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X