X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nor'easter

Originally posted by Docker View Post
    The beer... of course...

and while you're at it... send over a couple of friends with it becasue it's not much fun drinking alone... lol
    Nope!! I ain't given up my beer. no freaking way but I can send you a list of the groceries..

Comment

Well storm is over and we wound up with about 15 inches.. A little lower than they forecast but 4 inches would have been better.. Son has a friend coming to plow later today.. Driveway [4000 sq ft] too big to shovel but I still have to go out and do the walks.. This is about the time I start the countdown to St Paddy's day when winter will be just about over..

Comment

We ended up with about 3”,perfect covering in the woods to finish up muzzleloader season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They say the storm went in about 70 miles further north than they expected.. Good for us but it has to suck for anyone between Binghamton and Albany NY . They were forecast to get 2 to 3 inches and wound up between 20 to 40 inches.. They can have it..

Comment

This was posted on Facebook in my local area.. If anyone who is familiar with western New York and what it is like to understand "lake effect" This meme has some foul language in it so don't read it if it will upset you..

Comment

Now that is funny

Comment

Originally posted by 1484-1075 View Post
                Now that is funny
                You just saw funny... now watch disgusting... warning... best watched 2 hours after a meal... or right before if you're on a diet...

https://twitter.com/RealFrankJMcCa1/...15968790093824

Comment

Looks like a pattern of these nor'easter storms are coming.. We had a huge rainmaker on Christmas eve/day .. We watched the delaware rise to maximum capacity before flooding stated.. And now we get yet another repeat for New Years Eve/day.. This one though wont be a snowmakers but what some of the locals are calling for is ICE.. Or otherwise called "freezing rain"" But on a good note ..

Comment

Can we say "Here we go again" .. Everyone out to buy toilet paper and bread and milk and of course beer.. The same storm that is suppose to dump as much as eight feet of snow in California is coming across the country and say it will be a significant storm with most likely turning into a Nor'easter.. Today the colder air gets here with temps dropping to zero and wind chills to -30 degrees. next Saturday the temps will be into the mid 50's.. Gonna be a wild week.. Local guy I follow who is right more than 75% of the time has said many areas in the northeast could get more than two feet.. But with these storms there are always chances that the storm will go out to sea.. Getting groceries today with milk and beer.. We are all set.. Oh wait that is what we have been doing for like ten months now due to the virus.. Food deliveries coming today, moonshine delivery tomorrow.. meat delivery tomorrow.. If I could only get them to deliver my beer I wouldn't have to go out at all..

Comment

Two days ago all the forecasters were saying we were gonna get a huge snowstorm.. Yesterday all but one of the locals I follow said the storm was gonna tract to the south and then go out to sea., The one guy from the Scranton area said yesterday that although all the big guys said the storm had fizzled he stuck with his forcaste.. This morning he was smiling He was correct and the only one that was correct. Now it is a foot plus.. Here we go again..

Comment

Working...
                      X