Transparency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Transparency

Poor little docker seems a bit testy today. What's the matter dockey ?

Did somebody take a crap in your Cheerios this morning?

Comment

Originally posted by x475 View Post
      Poor little docker seems a bit testy today. What's the matter dockey ?

Did somebody take a crap in your Cheerios this morning?
      Like I said … you’re starting off acting like a childish fool signifying nothing. And this is all you could muster up after it took you two weeks to work up enough courage to come back crying and whining about how you were attacked and ridiculed when you used a quote about an idiot full of sound and fury… signifying nothing. Nope… nothing to ridicule you here for… lol

If this is the mentality of the people who were moderating this forum for years then it’s amazing that there are any members at all still around. After all… there were plenty of good Teamster members here years past… so what happened to them x? How many of them did you ban and how many of them got tired of that childish “Barney Fife” mindset and just left?

Tell me… were you ever constructive and contribute to anything in your life? Don’t you think it’s time to start growing up? All you have to do to start that process is answer a few questions… just what is so hard about that? Could it be because there is no logical or sensible answers to your past actions… I think so. That’s why you refuse to do so…

Let’s try again… try to explain why you banned us... why you deleted Muler's first Retirement Thread.... and why you felt the need to ask Muler where he was after Jimmy relaxed the rules and unbanned us when you knew damn well you banned him. And while you're at it... tell us about that hissy fit you must have taken when you resigned as admin after you were informed that we were allowed to come back.

Or are you just going to stick to your same old childish routine of... " I know you... what am I"

https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...0what%20am%20I

Like I said... at least try to grow up because it really is disheartening to see a grown man act this way.

Comment

What's the matter dockey ?
        And don't think that you can get me to back off my kissing my ass either...

http://www.sevenreflections.com/name-numerology/dockey/

So... are you going to just continue playing these childish games... run off again or are you going to man up and start trying to explain those past actions of yours? For heaven sakes... try to have a little pride in yourself.

Ps... I see that you made this post at 4am... was I the reason you couldn't sleep or was it that it took you that many drinks to work up the courage to reply?

Comment

When are these two keyboard cowards going to attack Senator Cruz?
          What's the matter... decided to ditch the keyboard coward phrase after it was shown just who fit that bill huh?

Don't be so hard on yourself for that though... a lot of insecure people feel intimidated by Muler. So you might want to kiss up to him instead of me... just saying

Comment

Thanks for the welcome back , docker. It's obvious how much you missed me while I was off-line.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome back , docker. It's obvious how much you missed me while I was off-line.
              You’re welcome x475… After all… that’s the least I could do after the hospitality you have shown Muler and myself since our return... both times.

Comment

Originally posted by Docker View Post
                You’re welcome x475… After all… that’s the least I could do after the hospitality you have shown Muler and myself since our return... both times.
                I showed you the hospitality of accuracy and honesty. Two concepts you obviously do not understand.

Comment

I showed you the hospitality of accuracy and honesty. Two concepts you obviously do not understand.
                  Accuracy and honesty... from you... now that is hilarious seeing that you have yet to make a post that wasn't either full of crying and whining... perverted... childish... pointless or downright foolish. And we can't forget about the posts of lies either like this one. You wouldn't know accuracy and honesty if it bit you on the ass because if you did... you wouldn't refuse to answer thes simple questions... explain why you banned us... why you deleted Muler's first Retirement Thread.... and why you felt the need to ask Muler where he was after Jimmy relaxed the rules and unbanned us when you knew damn well you banned him. And while you're at it... tell us about that hissy fit you must have taken when you resigned as admin after you were informed that we were allowed to come back.

Now that my little perverted lying keyboard coward just goes to prove that fact.

How about accurately and honestly answering that instead of crying about being attacked and mistreated because in reality... you are just being treated as the disgraced x-admin that you truly are and by refusing to answer those questions you will always remain that despicable character. How's that for the hospitality of accuracy and honesty... obviously two concepts you're too much of an idiot to understand and too much of a coward to man up to.

By the way... why didn't you show Muler that hospitality of accuracy and honesty you stated in all of your posts when you met him in person?

"You're just like a penny... two-faced and worthless" - Unknown

Comment

Accuracy and honesty... you mean like this...

Lol... You said that not one word of your post had any sexual reference... claimed I made false accusations of your sexual perversions and both of us slandered you. Well... that post I showed as just one example proved all 3 of those statements of yours to be lies and now this one would be 4. So much for your accuracy and honesty... wouldn't you say? Credibility is not your forte'... dishonesty... gibberish... deception and sexual perversion are. And let's not forget about you wanting to be a wannabe dictator... but that just wasn't your forte'... as a matter of fact... you failed miserably and had to resign.

So... to sum it up for you... that first post of yours in the image was about you crying and whining about being attacked and full of lies. And that second post in the image was pointless... childish... foolish and perverted. Now... just who is the one that doesn't understand here?

Face it... you're just pathetic and it looks like you will always be because you have no desire to even want to change.

Comment

Well look at you... you traveled to Cleveland and met a guy that you despised and what do you do... didn't say a word (probably cowered in a corner) just hoping that waving arm didn't smack you in the face. ...

But yet... here you are now in the safety of your own home miles away hiding behind your keyboard calling a man a keyboard coward that you were too afraid to let him know who you were... let alone say anything derogatory when you were face to face...
                      Thank you for confirming the fact that I was there and Muler lied when he claimed I was not.

Comment

My older sister always had a saying for this.. "Fight nice girls"

Comment

Thank you for confirming the fact that I was there and Muler lied when he claimed I was not.
                          Lol… just when I think that you couldn’t make yourself out to be more of a foolish idiot… you surprise me once again.

Are you now actually trying to tell me that I can’t believe a word you say…

Yes… you are… I now can’t even take you for your word about anything because if I do… I’m only confirming what you said is true whether you lied or not. Like I said… your credibility is non-existent. So… are you saying now that you lied about meeting him too?

You might want to seek professional help because you might be suffering from mythomania – “a psychological condition which leads the person to distort reality, and which, in the majority of cases, is found in people with low self-esteem who seek attention from others”.

http://theprisma.co.uk/2012/01/31/my...-just-a-habit/

The only confirming that was done here was to establish that I can’t believe one word you say.

Tell me… did you by chance ever meet with William Shakespeare… after all… that would make sense on how he came up with quote… 'Life ... is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.'

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
                            My older sister always had a saying for this.. "Fight nice girls"
                            We're not fighting... we're just confirming a few things... lol

Comment

We're not fighting... we're just confirming a few things... lol
                              Just something that has stuck in my head a bit.. She had 5 kids and the last three were the girls .. She used that saying quite a bit and something I said frequently on the CB radio back in the day..

Comment

Let me get this straight:

I said I was there.
                                YOU said I was there.
                                Then you said I was lying about being there.

OK, got it.

Comment

Working...
                                X