X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Transparency

Originally posted by crazy View Post
    My older sister always had a saying for this.. "Fight nice girls"
    Naw , crazy , we aren't fighting. It wouldn't be fair for me to fight him , he's got the IQ of a boiled turnip.

Comment

Originally posted by x475 View Post
      Let me get this straight:

I said I was there.
      YOU said I was there.
      Then you said I was lying about being there.

OK, got it.
      Well look at you... Another tale by an idiot trying to be sarcastic...lol

One must have a good understanding of a situation in order for a sarcastic remark to be effective and I'm sorry to say you are about as lost as they come.

You really can't comprehend much... can you? Makes me wonder how many people you have banned over the years just because you weren't able to understand their posts. So no... you don't get it... I don't talk idiot but let me try explaining it to you once more a little at a time and see if you can follow...

You said that you were there...

Me... giving you the benefit of the doubt... that even you wouldn'y lie about something as simple of that... took your word that you were there...

Then... try to follow me here... you being the dumb ass that you are... actually thought that I was confirming that you were there. (Boy I wish I could see that dumbfounded and confused look on you face right about now because I'm sure you don't have a clue what I'm talking about here)

I'll even try to make it simpler for you to understand by using this analogy that an idiot can understand...

Let's say that I told you that I too was there that day when you met Muler and saw you cowering in the corner with wet britches after seeing him shouting and arms waving..

Then I call Muler to tell him that I was there too and what I saw...

Then I tell you that if you don't believe that I was there and saw you piss yourself out of fear... call Muler... he'll confirm it.

You see now... just how in the hell can I confirm something that you... yourself told me!!! (I could of just put it that way in the first place but you make it way too easy and it's just too hard to resist making you look like the foolish idiot you are... lol

Do you got that???

Here's what I got... you now find yourself in a situation where you're damned if you do and damned if you don't... so I can see why you're avoiding the question. On one hand... you would comfirm that you are a keyboard coward if you still say that you were there and on the other hand... you would just confirm that you lied once again if you now say that you weren't. So which are you comfirming... is it that you are a keyboard coward or a pathological liar? Which I don't give a crap if you confirm anything or not because I believe you already proved yourself to be nothing but a lying keyboard coward along with all you other undesirable qualities that's even too afraid to stand up and defend his past unvirtuous actions.

Comment

Naw , crazy , we aren't fighting. It wouldn't be fair for me to fight him , he's got the IQ of a boiled turnip.
        You want to see a post from someone that has the IQ of a boiled turnip...

Let me get this straight:
        I said I was there.
        YOU said I was there.
        Then you said I was lying about being there.
        OK, got it.
        Do you even know what IQ stands for... lol

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
          Just something that has stuck in my head a bit.. She had 5 kids and the last three were the girls .. She used that saying quite a bit and something I said frequently on the CB radio back in the day..
          Boy... I bet your sister sure had her hands full...

Reminds me of the Last Man Standing... lol

Comment

Despite your bloviated pretzel logic attempts to explain your backpedaling , the facts remain the same.

1. I was present at that meeting.
            2. Muler said I was not.
            3. YOU said I was there.
            4. Then you said I lied about being there.

Why the 180 flip-flop? Did Muler threaten to take away your favorite chew toy if you didn't recant?

Comment

Despite your bloviated pretzel logic attempts to explain your backpedaling , the facts remain the same.
              2. Muler said I was not.
              3. YOU said I was there.
              4. Then you said I lied about being there.
              Why the 180 flip-flop? Did Muler threaten to take away your favorite chew toy if you didn't recant?
              It’s amazing to see what lengths some people will go to just ignore proof of facts and avoid answering simple questions… like you are doing here… going around in circles to avoid answering mine… trying to play the never ending “you said… I said game”. Well… let’s just put an end to that right now by you proving to be right since you just keep ignoring the facts I present. And to start it off… all you have to do is present proof to back up your claims of your so called facts…

1. Show me where Muler said that you weren’t there?

2. Show me where I said that you lied about being there?

It’s as simple as that.

No silly games… just show me the proof of those two claims and not even an idiot and someone as deceitful as you can try saying those are bloviated questions.

I’m curious to see just how you try getting around something as simple as this.

Get ready for a series of simple one question posts that I know you will either ignore or try deflecting them with some form of circular reasoning... and when you do... it will just go to prove what a despicable and deceitful character you truly are.

Comment

Then why didn't you tell Muler to his face what you thought of him instead of referring that he was a keyboard coward when in reality it is you that is the keyboard coward?

Comment

Why did you lie here when you said that you never said a word about sexual references when you accused us of slandering you?

Comment

Why did you feel the need to trash this thread so you would have a reason to delete it?

Comment

I showed you the hospitality of accuracy and honesty. Two concepts you obviously do not understand.
                      Was that your so called hospitality of accuracy and honesty when you asked Muler where he was after Jimmy relaxed the rules and unbanned us when you knew damn well you banned him because that's nothing but deceitful boasting if you ask me?

And why did you have a childish hissy fit and resign after Jimmy relaxed the rules and unbanned us?

Comment

Now... do you see where that pretzel reasoning got you... you have 5 posts of simple questions to answer... but the question is will you? Well... it really doesn't matter seeing that you will prove my point either way.

Comment

Reading your latest rants , I now realize what I said
                          about you having the IQ of a boiled turnip , was unfair and insulting.
                          This morning I am going to the farmers market and apologize to the turnips.

Comment

Just another post by “an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.'

Statement of Fact: All that the lying…. childish… and perverted keyboard coward x can post is nothing but either childish… foolish or perverted drivel like this when he isn’t crying and whining about being attacked and slandered. He’s a pathological liar who states something as fact when he can’t supply a shred of evidence to back it up and refuse to answer the simplest of questions.

Without that title of admin… all you are is a frail… foolish… perverted and scared little boy trying to survive on a man’s forum. And the saddest part in all of this is that you actually think you are being a valiant man who’s standing up for yourself… what a joke.

Comment

Knowing you... you might want to consider giving that apology over the internet... who knows how those turnips will react.

Comment

This is what you have been reduced to...

No user and Admin title and even too ashamed to show your local and employer. I must say... you really worked hard to get here so you earned and deserve it. I would ask you if you are proud of yourself but I know that you would be even too intimidated to answer that simple question.

Comment

Working...
                                X