Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Transparency

Originally posted by x475 View Post
    Dock , a guy who craves a mule sausage every day , probably shouldn't be talking about open mouths.
    Just sayin'
    Looks like you opened that perverted of yours again too… doesn’t it? You mean to tell me that this is the best you could come up with after not posting on this thread for almost a week... just how pitiful is that?

Still waiting...

Originally posted by Docker View Post

1. Why did you set out to intentionally trash and then delete Muler’s retirement thread?
    2. Why did you then ban him and try to make it look like he ran off when we were allowed back?
    3. Why didn’t you tell Muler what you thought of him when you were face to face and then have the audacity to call him the keyboard coward?
    4. Why did you have a hissy fit and resign as admin when Jimmy relaxed the rules and allowed us back?

Comment

Looks like you opened that perverted of yours again too… doesn’t it? You mean to tell me that this is the best you could come up with after not posting on this thread for almost a week... just how pitiful is that?
      Uhhh...Dock, you posted on the same day I did...sooo.. " You mean to tell me that this is the best you could come up with after not posting on this thread for almost a week... just how pitiful is that?"

Comment

Uhhh...Dock, you posted on the same day I did...sooo.. " You mean to tell me that this is the best you could come up with after not posting on this thread for almost a week... just how pitiful is that?"
        Your desperate again I see... check out the dates there Sherlock...

I was patiently waiting for you to answer my reply till you got back from that pity party that you were throwing for yourself. What did you expect me to do... have an argument with myself? It's not beneficial and although you may consider beating a dead horse and kicking a man when he's down proper and ethical... I do not. But I must admit... it would atleast be an intelligent conversation though.

You want to talk about pitiful... now having to rely by plagiarizing other member's posts in a desperate attempt to make it look like a reasonable response. So... my advice to you is that if you feel you must plagiarize... atleast try to apply it in the proper way it was intended. After all... it was meant for the person who ran away... not for the person who was waiting for his return. All this accomplished was to make you foolish... yet one more time.

Still waiting...

1. Why did you set out to intentionally trash and then delete Muler’s retirement thread?
        2. Why did you then ban him and try to make it look like he ran off when we were allowed back?
        3. Why didn’t you tell Muler what you thought of him when you were face to face and then have the audacity to call him the keyboard coward?
        4. Why did you have a hissy fit and resign as admin when Jimmy relaxed the rules and allowed us back?

Comment

Wrong posts....sherlock.

Comment

Wrong posts....sherlock.
            They sure as hell aren't plagiarizer...

I proved my point... so just go and try proving yours now..

Idiots... they never fail to amaze me... lol
            Last edited by Docker; 03-13-2021, 08:10 PM.

Comment

Wrong posts....sherlock.
              What is it with you and all these false accusations now... are you really that desperate to prove some kind of point that it clouds your mind to the point that you actually think you will be believed without a shred of evidence to back up your preposterous claims?

For heaven sakes man... go back and read all that foolish... childish and perverted drivel along with all the crying and whining about getting attacked... not to even mention the lies you have been caught telling and refusing to answer any questions at all. All you do is sling shit at the walls with the hopes of something sticking... anything... anything at all. Just downright pitiful and a disgrace to see... even if it is you.

Tell me... just who in the their right mind would believe a word you say after all of that?

Grow up... will ya

And tell your dumb ass protege that he hasn't a clue about what he's laughing at... unless that simple minded fool is laughing at you too... lol

Comment

You posted on the same day as I. The next time I posted you attacked me for
                waiting so long between posts , even though I returned and posted before you did.

Is this another example of your well-known lack of reading comprehension , or
                more of your "rules for thee, but not for me" liberal bullcrap?

Stop being a fraud.
                Get professional help. Improve your reading skills , and
                who knows , with the right counseling you might even be able to come out
                of your liberal closet.

Comment

And tell your dumb ass protege that he hasn't a clue about what he's laughing at... unless that simple minded fool is laughing at you too... lol
                  I dont have a "dumb ass protege" , but if you think I do , grow a pair and tell him yourself.

Comment

You posted on the same day as I. The next time I posted you attacked me for
                    waiting so long between posts , even though I returned and posted before you did.
                    Is this another example of your well-known lack of reading comprehension , or
                    more of your "rules for thee, but not for me" liberal bullcrap?
                    Stop being a fraud.
                    of your liberal closet.
                    Say what… lol

You say that you returned and posted before I did… well no shit Sherlock… lol

Yes… I posted a reply after yours on the same day which went unanswered for almost a week… then you returned after pouting and wallowing in self-pity all that time and finally replied. What… was I supposed to anticipate your return and post a reply to your post even before you returned and made it? What in the hell is wrong with you? Have you completely gone all out idiot on me? You may want to take your own advice here…

of your liberal closet.
                    I say that because you have to be one of those loony leftist liberals seeing how hypocritical you are when it comes to accusing others of being what you actually are… you know… like when you also accuse them of being liars…keyboard cowards… plagiarizers… dictators… crybabies… attackers… idiots and perverts. All of which you… yourself were proven to be and if you weren’t such a puss and refuse to answer my political questions... I would prove that too. And talking about closets… why don’t you come out of that perverted one because it’s already well known and obvious to anyone who has been reading your posts.

You would be actually ashamed of yourself right now if you weren’t such an idiot full of blinding rage when it comes to Muler and myself.

Now… by all means… continue on… I would like to hear more of that ridiculous philosophy of yours… like… “I returned and posted before you did”… when in reality it was… you finally returned and posted a reply to my post after it sat unanswered for almost a week which… by the way… you still didn’t answer… only posted more of your perverted drivel… lol

Still waiting…

And now…

5. Do you believe that Biden received more than 80 million votes?

Comment

• Re: Transparency

I dont have a "dumb ass protege" , but if you think I do , grow a pair and tell him yourself.
                      Oh yes you do... a hate-filled loony liberal weasel known to have Trump Derangement Syndrome that goes by the name fx... you know... who also doubles as your cheerleader... lol

After all... you know that... that's why you won't say if you think that Biden actually received more than 80 million votes or not.

As for telling him myself... I did... I Told him many times what I thought about his despicable ass but he never replies back but it sure wasn't for my lack of trying. But hell... I'll comply with your request and tell him myself... And I just might as well do it now because he'll be around shortly to cheer you on with usual lily-livered... pathetic snicker...

Hey fx... you're nothing but a dumb ass protege of your namesake x475. Is that good enough for you?

Now... how about you growing a pair and answer these questions...

Last edited by Docker; 03-14-2021, 10:33 AM.

Comment

Questions? You have questions? Why dont you post them?

Comment

Questions? You have questions? Why dont you post them?
                          I see that you are finally realizing that all is lost… like they say… when you finally realize that you can no longer hold your own in an argument… just keep acting like a childish and foolish idiot and hope that your opposition says the hell with this fool and just moves on. Sorry… but that’s not going to happen.

Acting like a childish and foolish idiot won’t get those questions answered… it only goes to prove all my accusations couldn’t be truer each passing day.

What’s the matter idiot… that ridiculous philosophy of yours…“I returned and posted before you did”… didn’t work out for you too well... did it?

It really must suck to be you these days… lol

I’m still waiting…

Comment

Working...
                          X