Transparency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transparency

I think it's pretty clear who's skin wasn't' thick at all on the Trashy thread thread...

So... you can close this thread too or even delete it Jimmy... after all... it's your site and your say so... but as long as I remain a member I'll still say what's on my mind. There sure is a difference in your attitude in the second post than the first. It makes one wonder what you were hoping for... only to end up disappointed with the result. Yep... I think you were betting on the wrong horse. I guess x's crying and whining finally got to you. I really can't blame you though... having to see an x admin humiliated and ridiculed the way he was.

Also... in all fairness to Muler and myself... it's not our fault that x wasn't man enough to stand up for himself. Anyway... we accomplished what we set out to do... at least some of it anyway.

That said... keep me on... put me on the bus or flat out ban me... no ill will either way. After all... I'm mighty used to it by now because I will never allow anyone to control what I say... do or act just to be able to be a member of a forum.

Re: Transparency

its been a month and im ready to move forward, X475 did not come to me for anything. He was not demoted by me. It wont be deleted just closed. we have new rules for banning TBH there isn't much of any rules now. I don't go around asking other members to come back and then see how fast I can ban them. not sure how much more transparent I can be.

I want more members and idk who you vote for or back up. just more members!! I felt the month was long enough to air out grievances.

Comment

where you stay in Texas? I am finnen to fly down.... i can come visit you LOL LOL

Comment

ohh yeah dallas with Tyson lol and im gonna look up Alexis Texas also

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
          its been a month and im ready to move forward, X475 did not come to me for anything. He was not demoted by me. It wont be deleted just closed. we have new rules for banning TBH there isn't much of any rules now. I don't go around asking other members to come back and then see how fast I can ban them. not sure how much more transparent I can be.

I want more members and idk who you vote for or back up. just more members!! I felt the month was long enough to air out grievances.
          where you stay in Texas? I am finnen to fly down.... i can come visit you LOL LOL
          ohh yeah dallas with Tyson lol and im gonna look up Alexis Texas also
          I never said that the crybaby came to you or that he was demoted. I think that you just felt bad for his pitiful ass crying and whining like he was about getting trashed and all. I already knew that he had a hissy fit over the new rules and quit.

As for the title of this thread… “transparency” … I didn’t use the word in the manner of you having something to hide… I was metaphorically speaking… implying that x’s skin is so thin that’s it’s almost transparent.

As for the banning… that’s nice to hear I still have a place to hang my hat. If I’m still here for Christmas… I will be expecting a Christmas present… nothing fancy mind you… just keep it simple… after all… it’s the thought that counts.

I still say that thread would have been productive and meaningful if x would have only been man enough to act mature instead of the childish way he conducted himself. But then again… we expected as much… I was just a little surprised of how perverted he turned out to be… who knew!

If you want to come to visit... good news for you... you can drive seeing that I live in Kentucky now... but if you come... don't come empty handed... a case or two will do and none of that cheap stuff either... lol

Comment

Originally posted by Docker View Post
            I never said that the crybaby came to you or that he was demoted. I think that you just felt bad for his pitiful ass crying and whining like he was about getting trashed and all. I already knew that he had a hissy fit over the new rules and quit.

As for the title of this thread… “transparency” … I didn’t use the word in the manner of you having something to hide… I was metaphorically speaking… implying that x’s skin is so thin that’s it’s almost transparent.

As for the banning… that’s nice to hear I still have a place to hang my hat. If I’m still here for Christmas… I will be expecting a Christmas present… nothing fancy mind you… just keep it simple… after all… it’s the thought that counts.

I still say that thread would have been productive and meaningful if x would have only been man enough to act mature instead of the childish way he conducted himself. But then again… we expected as much… I was just a little surprised of how perverted he turned out to be… who knew!

If you want to come to visit... good news for you... you can drive seeing that I live in Kentucky now... but if you come... don't come empty handed... a case or two will do and none of that cheap stuff either... lol
            If Jimmy is coming then I think we should all come. I will stop and pick up a few that don’t want to drive.
            Last edited by MULER; 12-18-2020, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MULER View Post
              If Jimmy is coming then I think we should all come. I will stop and pick up a few that don’t want to drive.
              Do you still know how to get here... remember... when the paved road ends... it's the left gravel road... then when it ends... it's the right dirt road... then take a right at the third outhouse... not the fourth... I don't think you want to meet that family again.

Comment

What has to be done to grow this site again? I would like to hear what other members think. Everybody tell a few friends and let’s see what happens. Jimmy we will need a site greeter. I can think of nobody better than Docker.

He is funny and engaging. He has a great grasp of the English language and people just flock to him. Yes Docker for site greeter. It’s all coming together now.

Comment

What has to be done to grow this site again? I would like to hear what other members think. Everybody tell a few friends and let’s see what happens. Jimmy we will need a site greeter. I can think of nobody better than Docker.

He is funny and engaging. He has a great grasp of the English language and people just flock to him. Yes Docker for site greeter. It’s all coming together now.
                  Could that be his preparation in becoming a greeter at Walmart? Great idea.

Comment

I don't quite understand... I'm not trying to be funny.

Originally posted by crazy View Post
                    Could that be his preparation in becoming a greeter at Walmart? Great idea.
                    Tried that... got fired the first day... and for no reason at all except for the color of my cap. I guess that they wanted the cap to match the color of their vests.

Comment

Docker chasing x475 away was a good start.

Comment

Ted Cruz quotes Macbeth...

Two months ago I used the same quote and was attacked and ridiculed by a narcissistic egomaniac
                        and his lying plagiarist partner.

When are these two keyboard cowards going to attack Senator Cruz?

I'll wait.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6230815030001#sp=show-clips

Comment

Originally posted by x475 View Post
                          Two months ago I used the same quote and was attacked and ridiculed by a narcissistic egomaniac
                          I'll wait.
                          https://video.foxnews.com/v/6230815030001#sp=show-clips
                          Well… if it’s not the lying… perverted… cowardly… wannabe dictator of the keyboards finally coming out of that slimy shithole that you slithered into when you tucked tail crying and whining like the little bitch you are and now having the audacity to call others liars and cowards. I guess it wasn’t enough seeing how you were disgraced by making a total fool of yourself when you were proven to be a liar and nothing but a vulgar… perverted sicko who could only survive on this forum by hiding behind that administrative title. As a matter of fact… you were crying and whining so much that Jimmy had to close the thread to save your pitiful ass.

I have news for you… since you weren’t able to just delete that thread and ban us last time like you always did in the past when you made a total fool of yourself… people can now go back and read it for themselves and see just how pitiful… foolish and perverted you really were when you proved yourself to be a liar.

And now you finally worked up the courage to crawl out of that hole crying and whining about how you were attacked and ridiculed when you tried using this quote that Cruz just used…

“It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing”
                          I have news for you… Cruz applied that quote at the appropriate time and place and to the proper individuals for which it was intended… not as a means as trying to make himself look educated and refined like you did when you were posting nothing but perverted gibberish beforehand. Also… it’s just not practical and doesn’t make the least bit of sense when an idiot posts a quote about an idiot.

So… I’ll end this reply and make that quote applicable just like Cruz did seeing how you resurfaced after two months of hiding after being disgraced like you were and making a post such as this…

You truly are nothing but an idiot… full of sound and fury that is signifying absolutely nothing just like those democratic leaders in Congress… only worse… if that’s even possible. Who knows… as far as I know… you might even be Pelosi in drag… after all… that wouldn’t surprise me one bit seeing how you acted before you tucked tail and ran last time. After all… just what are you trying to prove now besides making yourself out to be a total ass again?

I hope that I didn’t keep you waiting too long seeing how it took you two months to work up the courage to come back.

Comment

Like I said... you have the audacity to call someone a coward...

Well look at you... you traveled to Cleveland and met a guy that you despised and what do you do... didn't say a word (probably cowered in a corner) just hoping that waving arm didn't smack you in the face. I have news for you... that sounds like you hate the man out of fear to me.

But yet... here you are now in the safety of your own home miles away hiding behind your keyboard calling a man a keyboard coward that you were too afraid to let him know who you were... let alone say anything derogatory when you were face to face. And you wonder why you are attacked and ridiculed when you post such insecure gibberish. I think you had it right the first time when you referred to yourself as a mere peon... well... until you got in front of that keyboard anyways.

Last edited by Docker; 02-11-2021, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Here is your reply where you posted that quote...

Dock and Mule, reading your posts reminds me of this line from Shakespeare's Macbeth

"a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing"

So it seems you are carrying on an idiots tradition that dates clear back to the 16th century.
                              Kudos , gentlemen, that's quite an accomplishment.
                              And why did you use that particular quote... that's easy... to try and deflect the conversation... avoid answering our questions and trying to explain your past malfeasance as an Admin. And if you don't believe that... all you have to do is go back and read the Trash Day thread again because like I said before... you weren't able to simply delete that thread like you have done so many times in the past when you made yourself out to be a foolish pervert.

So... like I also said... everyone of your replies on that thread were posted by an idiot with nothing to offer but foolish... childish... or perverted drivel that had no meaning or purpose except to make you out to be the foolish... childish... pervert that you are which is what you are doing right here once again.

That said... how about trying to be useful this time around... and you can start by trying to explain why you banned us... why you deleted Muler's first Retirement Thread.... and why you felt the need to ask Muler where he was after Jimmy relaxed the rules and unbanned us when you knew damn well you banned him. And while you're at it... tell us about that hissy fit you must have taken when you resigned as admin after you were informed that we were allowed to come back.

You sure showed Jimmy... didn't you? Just like you showed Muler and myself on the Trash Day thread and will probably end up doing here again. You truly are your own worst enemy which you keep proving time and time again.

Comment

Working...
                              X