Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Main Stream Media..

Originally posted by Docker View Post
    And neither do the Republicans Sayheykid...
    Yes Docker,excellent article....And any Trump deplorable,Bernie Bro,True Progressive,True Conservative,Peace Activists,Reality Seekers,Isolationists,Nationalists,or Regime Change War Weary Americans who voice concerns about the absolute whole DC Establishment Corruption,will be 'branded' Domestic Terrorists!!!....Big Tech and the burgeoning Police State's overwhelming Surveillance capabilities will ferret us all out relatively quickly....

First they came for the Populists...Then they came for the.....

Comment

They'll just lock in on your Cellphone..........BOOM!! ��

https://youtu.be/Ki49H1BceZk

Comment

Originally posted by Sayheykid View Post
        Another thing with the media...we never hear the other side...like wearing masks, social distancing..the vaccine and if you do say anything negative about those subjects...they portrayed as a nut job and shouldn't be believed.......but think about it why would anyone believe the mass media and the government ....do you believe that LHO killed JFK? did Sir Hand Sir Hand kill RFK? did James Earl Ray kill MLK (In civil court he was cleared, but were is the mass media on that, should have been front page news, you would think) do you believe 911 when it against the law of physics for a building to fall into it's own foot print by fire (never has happen before or after 2001)...so why should we believe anything they tell us about the virus...as we have seen and has been posted, the CDC states something like only 200,000 more people have died this year (2020) than the year 2019,2018 I wouldn't call this year a "Pandemic Year" just a bad Flu season, remember the Mass Media has gone along with all those things I have stated above..the public is being mislead for the benefit of who?
        For the benefit of some very wealthy and powerful psychopaths who think they own the world and its people.

Comment

Originally posted by strapdrager View Post
          They'll just lock in on your Cellphone..........BOOM!! ��

https://youtu.be/Ki49H1BceZk
          Trump starts no new wars so they attempted to overthrow him with impeachment 1 and 2....and now war against us through labeling us terrorists....and now want to track and drone strike us.
          If not allowed to abuse the rest of the world....theyve turned it on us.
          Great people.
          I'm really glad they serve us.

Comment

“MAGA Terrorism” – CNN’s Jake Tapper Says Trump Supporters Who Question 2020 Election Results Need to be ‘Held Accountable’ (VIDEO)

This is CNN.

CNN’s “State of the Union” anchor Jake Tapper labeled Trump supporters ‘terrorists’ and said people who question the 2020 election results must be held accountable.

After pushing the ‘Trump-Russia collusion’ lie for years, CNN is now telling Trump supporters to sit down and shut up about the Democrat voter fraud in the 2020 election.

“If there is no accountability and no attempt by the Republican Party to stop these insane lies that have taken root in their party… This is not going to be the end of MAGA terrorism, this will only be the beginning,” Jake Tapper said.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1358440924762800130

Read more
            https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...untable-video/

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
              “MAGA Terrorism” – CNN’s Jake Tapper Says Trump Supporters Who Question 2020 Election Results Need to be ‘Held Accountable’ (VIDEO)
              He needs to be held accountable.

Comment

Originally posted by slavenomore View Post
                He needs to be held accountable.
                He is with the left.. He gets a free pass.. otherwise known as "Nothing there, move on"..

Comment

Facebook?? Now this is funny and you just cannot make sh*t up like this..

Outrageous! Facebook Flags and Bans Gateway Pundit Video of Late Night Ballot Dump at TCF Center — Citing “Nudity” and “Sexual Activity”

On Friday The Gateway Pundit published video of a white van dropping off ballots late at night inside the TCF Center.

After several months of requests and delays the TCF Center finally provided us with the footage from November 4th at 3:30 AM of a white city van dropping off thousands of suspect ballots in the middle of the night.

Following our explosive report a TGP reader sent us this email.

Facebook banned our report on her page for “nudity and sexual activity.”
                  Read more
                  https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...xual-activity/

Comment

Another CNN top of the line guy..Don Le'mon

CNN’s Lemon: If You Stand with Trump, I Don’t Want to Hear ‘Respect Police Officers’ from You

CNN anchor Don Lemon said Tuesday on his show “Tonight” that those who stand with former President Donald Trump can not tell others to respect the police.

After playing the video of the deadly Capitol riot presented by today the House impeachment managers, Lemon said, “Blue Lives Matter, huh? Law and order, law and order, respect the flags, respect law enforcement. Why don’t you just comply? Don’t you dare even say that again if you can stand by after that video and give Donald Trump, of all people, Donald Trump…and his mob a pass. If you can do that, I don’t ever want to hear that again. I don’t want to hear that from you. I don’t want to hear family values from you. I don’t want to hear respect police officers from you. I don’t want to hear it. No moral high ground to stand on. Look who is on your side there. There have been a lot of lies. We’ve been warning you about all the lies.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021...cers-from-you/

Comment

The Main Stream media like guys like Trump Turncoat Anthony Scaramucci who worked for the Trump administration for about a week or so before getting fired for abusive language on an interview if I remember correctly.. This guy is a loser from the get go but the left love him because he turned on Trump..

Scaramucci: Trump will go down in history as a 'domestic terrorist' and 'insurrectionist'

Anthony Scaramucci, the former White House communications director, says former president Donald J. Trump's legacy will be that of a "domestic terrorist" and an "insurrectionist” following the mob of supporters that attacked the Capitol.

"I think this will certainly be his legacy," Scaramucci told Yahoo Finance Live on Wednesday during the second day of the U.S. Senate's impeachment trial against Trump. “This will even eclipse the 13 million jobs lost. It'll eclipse the malpractice of the pandemic. I'm not trying to make light of the 430,000 people that died, which is unbelievably tragic. But you can't blame every single death on President Trump. But you can blame this on him.

“He'll go down in history — once people have a moment to reflect on this — as a domestic terrorist, as an insurrectionist. And this will be a stain on him and his family forever.”

Scaramucci said the Democratic lawmakers have laid out a "devastating case" against the former President for inciting an insurrection with thousands of supporters storming the Capitol on Jan. 6.

"It's very well thought out,” he said. “The prosecution is doing a very good job of laying down the facts, and again, not just the speech that the President made on the 6th of January, but all of the additional action items that he did after the election.”

read more
                      https://finance.yahoo.com/news/scara...095905580.html

Comment

The left,the media and Hollywood.. They all lean to the left and when one doesn't agree with them,the hammer seems to fall.. Here is an article about a TV show that Disney produces .. It is a show my wife and I watch .. Mandalorian.. An actress that seems to be conservative in her values was fired for her conservative beliefs.. side note: she played her role very good..

Two ‘Mandalorian’ Actors Posted Nazi Analogies to Social Media, But Lucasfilm Only Fired the Conservative One

‘The Mandalorian’ actress Gina Carano was fired by Lucasfilm this week for posting a Nazi analogy to her social media page.

“Jews were beaten in the streets, not by Nazi soldiers but by their neighbors…even by children. Because history is edited, most people today don’t realize that to get to the point where Nazi soldiers could easily round up thousands of Jews, the government first made their own neighbors hate them simply for being Jews. How is that any different from hating someone for their political views” – Gina Carano said in the caption of her Instagram post.
                        That is the tweet that got her fired.. WTF is this world coming too??

“Gina Carano is not currently employed by Lucasfilm and there are no plans for her to be in the future,” said a Lucasfilm spokesperson in a statement. “Nevertheless, her social media posts denigrating people based on their cultural and religious identities are abhorrent and unacceptable.”

Gina Carano, an outspoken conservative, was fired but her liberal colleague Pedro Pascal didn’t get fired for doing the exact same thing.

A few months ago, ‘Mandalorian’ actor Pedro Pascal, a far-left liberal, posted Nazi analogies (now deleted) to his social media.
                        But Lucasfilm did not fire or admonish him because he was bashing President Trump.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1944[/ATTACH]

Read more
                        https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...servative-one/
                        Attached Files

Comment

“Jews were beaten in the streets, not by Nazi soldiers but by their neighbors…even by children. Because history is edited, most people today don’t realize that to get to the point where Nazi soldiers could easily round up thousands of Jews, the government first made their own neighbors hate them simply for being Jews. How is that any different from hating someone for their political views” – Gina Carano said in the caption of her Instagram post.
                          The quote plainly states what the world is coming to... just have to substitute some words...

“Conservatives will end up beaten in the streets, not by the police but by their neighbors…even by children. Because the biased media spins the truth , most people don’t realize that to get to the point where the police can easily round up thousands of conservatives, the government and media must first make their own neighbors hate them simply for being conservatives thus hating them just for their political views”

The useful idiots just don't realize that it's the epitome of the prose... "First they came..."

But they will... after it's too late!!!

Comment

The left,the media and Hollywood.. They all lean to the left and when one doesn't agree with them,the hammer seems to fall.. Here is an article about a TV show that Disney produces .. It is a show my wife and I watch .. Mandalorian.. An actress that seems to be conservative in her values was fired for her conservative beliefs.. side note: she played her role very good..

Two ‘Mandalorian’ Actors Posted Nazi Analogies to Social Media, But Lucasfilm Only Fired the Conservative One

15 Liberals Who Compared Conservatives to Nazis But Weren’t Canceled for It

Actress Gina Carano was fired from the cast of the popular Disney Plus-Star Wars spinoff series The Mandalorian on Wednesday after sharing a social media post that likened people in society today to Nazi supporters during the Holocaust.

Here are 15 liberals who have compared former President Donald Trump, his supporters, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), and conservatives to Nazis — but were never canceled as a result.

1. President Joe Biden

Last year, Biden compared then-President Trump to “a German Nazi propagandist,” according to a report by Politico.
                            “Trump is ‘sort of like Goebbels,’ Biden said, invoking the name of Joseph Goebbels, the mastermind of Nazi Germany’s propaganda machine. ‘You say the lie long enough, keep repeating it, repeating it, repeating it, it becomes common knowledge’ among voters,” the report said.

2. Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY)

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) has attacked the Trump administration’s immigration policies by claiming that the former president was running actual “concentration camps” on the U.S.-Mexico border.
                            Ocasio-Cortez later doubled down on her claims, declaring that she would never apologize for comparing detention facilities at the U.S. border with “concentration camps” in Nazi-occupied Europe.

3. Actor Robert De Niro

Last November, De Niro accused President Trump of using the same “playbook” as Nazi German-era dictator Adolf Hitler’s in his pitch to voters to make America great again.
                            “It’s the same playbook as Mussolini, as Hitler, as a dictator, wannabe dictators,” said De Niro. “It’s what they’re going to do for the people, make Germany great again, make Italy great again, make America great again.”

4. Donny Deutsch

Former MSNBC host Donny Deutsch has compared ICE to Nazis, stating that they “literally go to the streets” and “storm and show up and grab families and children.” Deutsch went on to say that illegal aliens in the U.S. are “running just like the Jews ran from the Nazis.”
                            In 2018, the MSNBC host also suggested that Trump supporters are no different than Nazi supporters. “If you vote for Trump, then you, the voter, you, not Donald Trump, are standing at the border, like Nazis,” said Deutsch, adding that “if you vote, you can no longer separate yourself” from the “evilness of Donald Trump.”

5. Actress Rosanna Arquette

Last month, the actress likened Trump to Hitler, proclaiming that he “did everything a dictator does.”
                            “Like Adolph Hitler, Trump is a fascist dictator he did everything a dictator does by the book,” tweeted Arquette. “Any person in office who stands by Trumps Nazi tactics should never hold office again this is a movement filled with violent and dangerous people.”
                            In November, the actress smeared tens of million of Americans, claiming that the GOP are “Nazi gestapo” that “blindly follow their insane unhinged leader and commit crimes against humanity.”

6. Actress Jane Fonda

The actress Jane Fonda has compared Trump’s passionate defense against false reportage by the establishment media to Hitler’s attacks on the German press.
                            “If you have read anything about the rise of the Third Reich and Adolf Hitler you will see the parallels,” said Fonda in 2018. “Attacking the media is the first step and move toward fascism.”

7. HBO host Bill Maher

In 2016, Maher compared President Trump to Adolf Hitler by reciting a mock translation of one of Hitler’s speeches, using language quintessential of the way Trump sounded during his speeches on the campaign trail at the time.
                            “We’re going to make Germany great again, that I can tell you, believe me,” said Maher, reading the mock subtitles below a video of a Hitler speech. “Germany doesn’t win anymore. England, France, America, they’re laughing at us. The Treaty of Versailles? A terrible deal! And look, I love the Jews, nobody loves the Jews more than me, but folks, either we have a Fatherland or we don’t. So we’re going to have to build a camp, and I will make the Jews pay for it,” continued Maher. “When I’m done with them, they’ll be saying ‘Merry Christmas,’ that I can tell you.”

8. Singer and NBC’s The Voice star John Legend

After Trump won the 2016 election, Legend blasted the then-president-elect, stating that his “Hitler-like” rhetoric could turn the United States into Nazi Germany.
                            “I feel like it’s dangerous for us to be complacent,” the singer said. “It’s dangerous for us to think that it couldn’t happen to us like it happened to Germany in the ’30s and ’40s.”

9. CNN anchor Don Lemon

In 2019, CNN anchor Don Lemon suggested that Trump shouldn’t have a platform by comparing the former president to Hitler.
                            “Think about Hitler,” said Lemon. “Would you say that that person is allowed — let’s put it this way, if you could look back in history, would you say, ‘Well, I’m so glad that that person was allowed a platform so that they could spread their hate and propaganda and lies,’ or would you say, ‘It probably wasn’t the right thing to do to spread that’ because you knew in the moment that that was a bad person and they were doing bad things. Not only were they hurting people, they were killing people.”
                            Lemon’s fellow CNN anchor Chris Cuomo pushed back on his remarks, stating, “comparing anything to an extreme, like a Hitler, it weakens the argument, because you are now taking a guy who says things you don’t like and comparing him to a genocidal maniac.”
                            While the two disagreed on the issue, Lemon was never “canceled” for making the Nazi comparison.

10. MSNBC host Joy Reid

That same year, MSNBC host Joy Reid pointed out that media coverage of Hitler was “benign” in the 1930s, implying that the media was making the same mistake with Trump, by not pushing back harder.
                            “I have this set of old New York Times front covers — to show how benign the coverage was, even in the 1930s, as the world was about to burn down in World War II,” said Reid. “And the just sort of benign things, you know, it’s like a tick of wanting to see world leaders — in that case of Germany — they just want to see them as normal, and I don’t know where that comes from.”
                            “And I think it wouldn’t be so if those leaders were not white men, I have to say,” added Reid. “White conservatives — there is a sense that conservatism is normal, and that white conservative men are the norm.”

11. Actor-comedian Louis C.K.

In 2016, Louis C.K. wrote a lengthy email to his fans, begging conservative voters not to be like “Germany in the ’30s” by voting for “Hitler” Donald Trump.
                            “Please stop it with voting for Trump,” wrote C.K. “It was funny for a little while. But the guy is Hitler. And by that I mean that we are being Germany in the ’30s. Do you think they saw the sh-t coming? Hitler was just some hilarious and refreshing dude with a weird comb over who would say anything at all.”

12. Rep. Jim Clyburn (D-SC)

After the 2020 presidential election, House Majority Whip Jim Clyburn (D-SC) compared Trump’s “refusal to concede” to “what Hitler did in Germany” in an interview with CNN’s Chris Cuomo.
                            “I’m beginning to see what happened in Germany back in the 1930s,” said Clyburn. “I never thought that could happen in this country. How do you elect a person president, then all of a sudden you’re going to give him the authority to be dictator? That’s what Hitler did in Germany.”

13. Former Congressman Beto O’Rourke

In 2019, then-Democrat presidential candidate Beto O’Rourke compared the Trump administration to Nazi Germany in an interview with the Washington Post.
                            “I think sooner rather than later, a majority of Americans — including Republicans — are going to see Trump for who he is, and this administration for what it’s done,” said O’Rourke. “Outside of the Third Reich, give me another example of a Western leader who has called one people of one faith inherently defective or dangerous or disqualified from being successful in that country.”

14. Rep. Hank Johnson (D-GA)

That same year, Rep. Hank Johnson (D-GA) likened the political moment that brought Trump to power to the rise of Hitler. “Americans elected an authoritarian, racist, anti-immigrant strongman to the nation’s highest office,” said Johnson, adding that Hitler “rode a wave of nationalism and anti-Semitism to power.”
                            “Replace anti-Semitism with ‘all Latinos crossing our borders are rapists, drug dealers and murderers.’ Does that sound familiar?” Johnson added.

15. Actor John Cusack

Last year, actor John Cusack compared President Trump to Hitler in an interview, stating, “Hitler sort of stole from the avant-garde left — he hated the message of the avant-garde left because it was anti-war, but he understood that politics was the new art and that art and politics were going to be infused. You can see Trump sort of doing the same thing.”
                            https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...nceled-for-it/

Comment

Originally posted by Docker View Post
                              15 Liberals Who Compared Conservatives to Nazis But Weren’t Canceled for It

Actress Gina Carano was fired from the cast of the popular Disney Plus-Star Wars spinoff series The Mandalorian on Wednesday after sharing a social media post that likened people in society today to Nazi supporters during the Holocaust.

Here are 15 liberals who have compared former President Donald Trump, his supporters, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), and conservatives to Nazis — but were never canceled as a result.

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...nceled-for-it/
                              Does anyone really care what these people think.....I need a Doctor, sometimes a mechanic and sometimes a plumber....I don't need these people or there opinion.....

Comment

Unless we so something soon free speech will be a thing of the passed.....there are two sides to every coin...I want to hear both sides.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/rfk-jr...ccount/5737163

"Wednesday, Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.’s Instagram account was deplatformed without advanced notice. Dozens of media outlets reporting on this censorship asserted the account was removed over “false COVID vaccine claims” or “vaccine misinformation.” Some reports referred to Kennedy as an “anti-vaxxer.”

Kennedy, founder, chairman and chief legal counsel of Children’s Health Defense,” unequivocally rejects those characterizations as false and misleading.

Children’s Health Defense (CHD), including Kennedy, advocates for vaccine safety and health freedom. CHD’s mission is to end childhood health epidemics by exposing the causes, eliminating harmful exposures, holding those responsible accountable and seeking justice for those harmed."

Comment

Working...
                                X