Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Main Stream Media..

Originally posted by crazy View Post
    Wouldn't be the first time that Biden has copied someone's words from the past..

Anyone still believe Biden got 81 millions votes??

Comment

The Washington Post confessed to a very big lie

On Monday, conservatives were outraged when the Washington Post, in a teeny little paragraph appended to a major story from January, admitted that the core of the story was a lie based upon false quotations. I find myself surprisingly unmoved. First, this is par for the course for the modern, Pravda media. Second, as long as there are no consequences, and there never are, it’s irrelevant that the Washington Post behaved in a morally corrupt, fraudulent way.

This example of moral turpitude from the Washington Post began on January 9. That was when the paper published an “exclusive” entitled, “‘Find the fraud’: Trump pressured a Georgia elections investigator in a separate call legal experts say could amount to obstruction.” The word “obstruction” is extremely important in that title because the Washington Post wrote this alleged expose as the House was debating whether to impeach Trump for the events of January 6 – and of course, for daring to question the fact that doddering Joe, who barely emerged from his basement and had a vice presidential candidate even his own party couldn’t stand, got more votes than Trump did.

The allegations in the article were explosive. Amy Gardner alleged that, during a telephone call to a Georgia election investigator, President Trump pressured the investigator to make up fake evidence that would overthrow the results of the election in Georgia: Later in the article, the Washington Post got even more hysterical about Trump allegedly having pressured the investigator to “find the fraud” in exchange for national honor:

Republicans and other conservatives in America must figure out how to make the media feel pain for its devotion to the Democrat party line, and its repeated willingness to abandon any ethical considerations to defame those who dare to stand up to the Democrats. Until then, conservative outrage, while showing us to be moral people, is useless.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...y_big_lie.html
      Trump's Statement...

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ry-was-a-hoax/

Comment

Originally posted by Docker View Post
        A lie big enough that possibly gave the Democrats Georgia.. Now a judge in Georgia may consider allowing the ballots looked at??

Comment

https://nypost.com/2021/03/16/janice...mo-criticisms/
          The non-bias media at its best.

Comment

How Do Big Media Outlets So Often "Independently Confirm" Each Other's Falsehoods?

The Washington Post's media-spread error about Trump's Georgia call shows the deceitful playbook first invented to undermine Trump and promote Russiagate.

There were so many false reports circulated by the dominant corporate wing of the U.S. media as part of the five-year-long Russiagate hysteria that in January, 2019, I compiled what I called “The 10 Worst, Most Embarrassing U.S. Media Failures on the Trump-Russia Story.”

https://theintercept.com/2019/01/20/...prussia-story/

The only difficult part of that article was choosing which among the many dozens of retractions, corrections and still-uncorrected factual falsehoods merited inclusion in the worst-ten list. So stiff was the competition that I was forced to omit many huge media Russiagate humiliations, and thus, to be fair to those who missed the cut, had to append a large “Dishonorable Mention” category at the end.

That the entire Russiagate storyline itself was a fraud and a farce is conclusively demonstrated by one decisive fact that can never be memory-holed: namely, the impetus for the scandal and subsequent investigation was the conspiracy theory that the Trump campaign had secretly and criminally conspired with the Russian government to interfere in the 2016 election, primarily hacking into the email inboxes of the DNC and Clinton campaign chief John Podesta. And a grand total of zero Americans were accused (let alone convicted) of participating in that animating conspiracy. The New York Times’ May, 2017 announcement of Robert Mueller as special counsel stated explicitly that his task was “to oversee the investigation into ties between President Trump’s campaign and Russian officials” and specifically “investigate ‘any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump.’”

The related secondary media-created conspiracy theory was that the Kremlin clandestinely controlled U.S. political institutions by virtue of sexual and financial blackmail held over President Trump, which they used to compel him to obediently obey their dictates. “I don’t know what the Russians have on the president, politically, personally, or financially” was the dark innuendo which House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and her media allies most loved to spout. “Prestige news” outlets created their own Q-Anon-level series of art designed to implant in Americans’ minds a slew of McCarthyite imagery showing the Kremlin (or an iconic Moscow cathedral they mistook for the Kremlin) having fully infiltrated Washington’s key institutions.

But that all came crashing down on their heads in April, 2019, when Mueller announced that he was closing his investigation without charging even a single American with the criminal conspiracy that launched the entire spectacle: criminally conspiring with the Russian government to interfere in the election. Again: while Mueller — like so many Washington special counsels before him — ended up snaring some operatives in alleged process crimes committed after the investigation commenced (lying to the FBI and obstruction of justice) or unrelated crimes (Manafort’s financial sleaze), the 18-month aggressive, sprawling investigation resulted in exactly zero criminal charges on the core claim that Trump officials had criminally conspired with Russia.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/56461.htm

Comment

How anyone can watch this cable channel is perplexing .. A CNN spokesperson now makes the call on gender identity ?? Heard this last night on the news and I found this article.. Most likely this should be in the humor thread but sadly it is true.. Senator Kennedy was on Tucker Carlson last night and had this answer when questioned about it. boys have a penis and girls have a vagina, it's been that way for thousands of years..

CNN Article Makes Insane Claim About Newborn Babies And Gender

The left has moved their position on gender so far from the mainstream in recent years that it’s hard to keep up.

A recent article from CNN offers a stunning example of this.

It used to be pretty easy to determine a newborn baby’s gender, right?

Not anymore, according to CNN.
              CNN Claims ‘There Is No Consensus Criteria For Assigning Sex At Birth’ In News Article

CNN reported as fact on Tuesday that the meaning of “biological sex” is disputed and that “no consensus” exists for knowing a person’s sex at birth.

The network published the claims in a news piece on South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem’s ongoing battle over legislation that would ban biological males from participating in women’s sports in her state. The piece, titled “South Dakota’s governor issues executive orders banning transgender athletes from women’s sports,” was written by breaking news reporter Devon Cole.

Cole wrote:

Though the two executive orders signed by Noem do not explicitly mention transgender athletes, they reference the supposed harms of the participation of “males” in women’s athletics – an echo of the transphobic claim, cited in other similar legislative initiatives, that transgender women are not women. The orders also reference “biological sex,” a disputed term that refers to the sex as listed on students’ original birth certificates.

It’s not possible to know a person’s gender identity at birth, and there is no consensus criteria for assigning sex at birth.

Read more
              https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...babies-gender/

Comment

NBC's Lester Holt says we don’t need to hear both sides to define truth: ‘Fairness is overrated’
                'In the real world, Holt's advice simply justifies media political bias,' William A. Jacobson said

NBC News anchor Lester Holt received praise from liberal media figures after saying reporters don’t need to hear both sides of a story before determining the "truth."

"I think it’s become clear that fairness is overrated ... the idea that we should always give two sides equal weight and merit does not reflect the world we find ourselves in," Holt said on Tuesday night while accepting an award at the 45th Murrow Symposium.

"That the sun sets in the west is a fact. Any contrary view does not deserve our time or attention," Holt continued. "Decisions to not give unsupported arguments equal time are not a dereliction of journalistic responsibility or some kind of agenda, in fact, it’s just the opposite."

EMBARRASSMENT FOR NBC NEWS AFTER LESTER HOLT APPARENTLY FALLS FOR NORTH KOREAN PROPAGANDA

Holt then said "providing an open platform for misinformation, for anyone to come say whatever they want, especially when issues of public health and safety are at stake, can be quite dangerous," before declaring the duty of reporters is to be "fair to the truth."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/nbc-ne...ness-overrated

Comment

Well Lester,what exactly does that pertain to ,everything for everybody,or just to what you media elite decide is what YOU believe is important.I give you and the rest of your leftwing media a big F/U,you are the PROBLEM not the almighty answer.The devil is in the details sir, and you and your slimey cohorts are the DEVIL.

Comment

https://www.westernjournal.com/mains...k-immigration/
                    The lying dirtbags need to do a better job at protecting their savior.

Comment

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...nutes-segment/
                      These people have no conscience .
                      Last edited by 1484-1075; 04-06-2021, 05:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1484-1075 View Post
                        I stopped watching 60 minutes because of how they report on things.. One sided..

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
                          I stopped watching 60 minutes because of how they report on things.. One sided..
                          I stopped years ago also,their bias is overwhelming .

Comment

Originally posted by 1484-1075 View Post
                            I stopped years ago also,their bias is overwhelming .
                            There is a investigative reporter that is on Foxnews now that used to work on 60 minutes.. She is originally from South Africa.. She quit CBS because they were bias..

Comment

https://www.pacificpundit.com/2021/0...en-meth-mouth/
                              More proof of the bias media.The protection of sleepy joe's son,all the info withheld from the public before the scam election.

Comment

This just shows you just how CNN plays

Watch CNN’s technical director admit to propaganda on hidden camera and literally say "Our focus was to get Trump out of office" and "We got Trump out" ��

[QUOTE] I'm not surprised in the least, but watch CNN's technical director spill the beans on how their propaganda machine works:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1382000630567469060

A few highlights:
                                "I think we got [Biden] through this first term.. We would always show shots of him jogging... Him in his aviator shades, like you paint him as a young geriatric."
                                "Trump was, I don't know, like his hand was shaking or whatever I think. We brought in like so many medical people to like all tell a story that like, it was all speculation, that he was like neurologically damaged, that he was losing it. He's unfit to, you know, whatever. We were creating a story (on Trump's health) there that we didn't know anything about, you know? That's what – that's what I think, that's propaganda."
                                Look, what we did, we got Trump out. I am a hundred percent going to say it. And I a hundred percent believe it that if it wasn't for CNN, I don't know that Trump would have got voted out."
                                Our focus was to get Trump out of office, right? Without saying it, that's what it was. Right? So, our next thing is going to be for climate change awareness."
                                "Fear sells."

If you're not going to believe them when they SAY their purpose is propaganda, who will you believe?
                                He said the next big push of the network is climate change.

The director's LinkedIn account was deleted shortly after the exposé was shared:

CNN is an ideological mouthpiece for Marx-adjacent Wokianity, not a news outlet. Prove me wrong.

https://notthebee.com/article/watch-...Zrn7uEn1TtioOo /QUOTE]

Comment

Working...
                                X