The Main Stream Media..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Main Stream Media..

Brian Stelter gets called out by his own guest -- 'You're incredibly repetitive'...

I don't know how many of you ever watched 'Suits'... a Tv series that ran from 2011 to 2019 but this Brian Stelter character reminds me so much of Louis Litts with his facial expressions and the way he acts...

Comment

Originally posted by Docker View Post

CNN's credibility is almost nonexistent these days...

Talk about being completely lopsided... 19,000 thumbs up to a measly 106 thumbs down...

And you just got to love this comment by Brian Anderson...

Damn loony leftist liberals... take my video down will you...

Like they say... they want to censor anything that makes those idiots look bad...

Boy... do they have their work cut out for them... lol

Last edited by Docker; 07-20-2021, 05:32 PM.

Comment

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...top-blackmail/
        The slimy leftist media,not a peep.Next to politicians the most shameful humans to walk this earth.

Comment

Comment

Dear Media: You got what you wanted and what you worked for. Happy now?

Our despicable mainstream media did everything in its vast and coercive power to see Joe Biden elected president. President Trump was a madman, they said, a Hitler, and a host of other ridiculous charges that were patently untrue. He was, and history will show, that he was the best president since Ronald Reagan. But the media hated him because he wasn’t one of their imagined exalted elite. So they lied, cheated, and stole an election in order to put the dementia-ridden Biden in the oval office.

In seven months, Biden has pretty much destroyed America! The open border has welcomed what will be a million migrants from around the world by the end of the year, many of them sick with a panoply of diseases long ago eradicated in America, and bringing in new variants of COVID. While Americans are ordered to mask up and be vaxxed, these people arriving at our southern border, welcomed by the Biden regime that has tied the hands of ICE and the Border Patrol, are mask- and vax-free. Eleven Democrat senators just voted against mandating that they be screened, tested, masked and vaxxed before being allowed in to roam about the country. How’s that for hypocrisy? Biden is purposefully altering the demographics of the U. S. with the single-minded goal of making the Democrat party the ruling party in perpetuity. He and his partners in crime care not a bit about the American people. They care only about cementing their control over the 330 million citizens who call his nation our home.

As if the breach of our southern border by hundreds of thousands of people seeking what Biden promised – shelter, health care, the vote – was not enough of a treasonous act, he has caused massive inflation; by killing the Keystone pipeline and letting Russia have theirs. The Nord Stream2, which Trump had sanctioned, will enrich Putin’s Russia for decades to come. It will also drive Germany toward Russia as, having nuked their own perfectly logical nuclear power industry, they need the oil and natural gas, which we could have sold to them. Shamefully, Biden is now begging OPEC to pump more oil. Just eight months ago, the U. S. was energy independent.

Biden’s border policy and his anti-energy policy is going to destroy the middle class. Clearly that is the grand plan. The more people dependent on government largesse, the more votes for Democrats. But of course, the worst failure of all so far is Biden’s wholesale betrayal of every family who sent one of their own to fight in Afghanistan. The Biden administration just said you-know-what to the thousands of those killed and/or maimed over that conflict over the past twenty years. He has sacrificed Afghanistan to the Taliban, he’s sacrificed to them the women and girls who will find themselves back in the seventh century. Biden did this with the malfeasance millions of us knew him as the man Robert Gates said has „been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades.”

Biden and his team of incompetents did this, they re-enacted the U. S.’s retreat from Saigon in 1975, with Americans having to be rescued from the roof of the American embassy. That is happening now in Kabul. Shockingly, pigs flew and Jake Tapper at CNN actually uttered some true words on Sunday when speaking to the disreputable Anthony Blinken who foolishly tried to defend the regime’s total capitulation to the Taliban. But Tapper, too, is culpable. How could this happen? Thank the disgraceful media that so hated President Trump that they actually promoted and defended the man who will go down in history as the most incompetent, the most destructive president in U. S. history.

Did our left-media vet Biden? No. They covered up for him. They covered up his lifetime of sexual harassment of women and young girls. They covered up for his racism, his plagiarism, his lies about his own background. They covered up for his criminally corrupt son Hunter. They covered up his obvious dementia. They covered up for his lifetime of corruption. As numerous memes have effectively put out: “When a billionaire becomes president, the last thing on your mind should be seeing his tax returns. When a career politician with a salary of $174k has a net worth of $50m and owns multiple mansions, people should be asking how.” Biden has long been one of the most corrupt pols in D. C. All you have to do is read Peter Schweizer's investigative reporting to see the clarity of that. So who ordered Biden to turn Afghanistan over to China and/or Russia? Hmmm.

This president should be impeached now, as quickly as possible. He is using his office to destroy the United States and he’s doing it for personal gain, personal gain he has long enjoyed for selling out his country. And because he is a Democrat, he accomplished all this with the unquestioning help of our anti-American media. They may soon find themselves on the funeral pyre of totalitarianism. Can’t we just see Joy Reid and Jim Acosta screaming as they are hauled off to the camps: “But we loved you, we supported you, we protected you.” Tell it to the Nazi collaborators.

Our once blindly trusted media has been betraying the American people since Walter Cronkite declared the Vietnam War lost. It wasn’t - but the people believed him and we accepted defeat, condemning millions of Vietnamese, Laotian, and Cambodian people to death. There are millions today who believe what they hear on CNN and MSNBC no matter how egregious or guilty of omission their reporting is. Those who pontificate on those outlets, as well as the three networks, are propagandists of the worst kind; they consider themselves worthy of deciding what news to which we can and cannot be exposed. They may well be the death of us all. They deserve only contempt, no respect. There are exceptions, of course, but they are too few and too often suppressed. But as for the catastrophic failure of the Biden administration so far, our mainstream media bears much of the responsibility. So benighted are they by Trump’s wisdom and expertise, they have rendered themselves enemies of “we the people.”

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...happy_now.html

Comment

Comment

https://images.craigslist.org/00j0j_...4D_600x450.jpg

Comment

The fake news just keeps rolling off the press...

CNN Caught Lying (Again); Gets Legal Notice From Angry DEMOCRAT Politician

CNN just can’t stop proving that it’s the George Costanza of journalism. The network, which had to pay a huge defamation settlement to former Covington Catholic student Nick Sandmann and has a history of deceitful reporting, is at it again — and this time a Democrat has served the station a legal notice. At issue was a report on the California recall election. It’s no secret that along with the rest of pseudo-elite media, CNN aims to scuttle the effort to remove incompetent and imperious Governor Gavin Newsom (D-Calif.) from office. In fact, the press has even gone so far as to characterize Republican commentator Larry Elder, the favorite to replace Newsom, as the “Black Face of White Supremacy.”

As for CNN, it found the Truth an impediment to its narrative that the recall election was a solely Republican effort, so it stated Monday that “no Democrats are competing against their own party’s governor.” The network was only off by nine.

As Fox News reports:

Kevin Paffrath, a real estate agent also known as the social media personality Meet Kevin, is one of the 46 candidates vying to replace Newsom as governor in the Golden State. He’s also arguably the most recognizable of nine Democrats in the race. But a CNN report on the state of the recall race made no mention of him Monday. Roughly an hour and 15 minutes after Fox News requested comment, the article was updated to instead read, “Since no party-backed Democrats are competing against their own party’s governor, the state could end up being run by a Republican” – adding the “party-backed” qualifier. “What jerks; still won’t mention me despite being one or two in the polls against Elder,” he said after CNN updated the article. “They’re creating a false dichotomy: that it’s either Newsom or Elder. So wrong – there are other options, including me.”
                  Paffrath had his attorneys send CNN a cease and desist letter Tuesday in response to the propagandistic report. “‘CNN is trying to keep voters in the dark about our campaign to attempt to help Governor Newsom stay in power,’” Fox also reports Paffrath as saying. “‘Newsom lied to us, overstating fire prevention by 690%, then just today we discover his administration tried to cover up their original statement.’” Paffrath “also criticized Newsom for taking donations from large corporations, including Netflix, and allowing them to remain open while shutting down small businesses during the height of coronavirus pandemic restrictions,” Fox continued. “‘He misstated our surplus, lied about ending the high speed rail, and is finally recognizing that this is a Californian recall, not a Republican recall,’ Paffrath said.”

https://thenewamerican.com/cnn-caugh...at-politician/
                  Rolling Stone runs biggest Fake News story of the year…

Rolling Stone published a hit piece today claiming that gunshot victims could not be seen in Oklahoma hospitals because there are so many overdoses from Ivermectin. However, there were some problems. Most importantly, the doctor they quoted has not worked at the hospital for over 2 months. A message from the hospital reads:

UPDATE: Northeastern Hospital System Sequoyah issued a statement: Although Dr. Jason McElyea is not an employee of NHS Sequoyah, he is affiliated with a medical staffing group that provides coverage for our emergency room. With that said, Dr. McElyea has not worked at our Sallisaw location in over 2 months. NHS Sequoyah has not treated any patients due to complications related to taking ivermectin. This includes not treating any patients for ivermectin overdose. All patients who have visited our emergency room have received medical attention as appropriate. Our hospital has not had to turn away any patients seeking emergency care. We want to reassure our community that our staff is working hard to provide quality healthcare to all patients. We appreciate the opportunity to clarify this issue and as always, we value our community’s support.”
                  Rolling Stone, who was nearly bankrupted for running the fake hoax rape story at the University of Virginia, has added the hospital’s note to the top of the story but the piece is still available at their website. Business Insider also published the fake story…

https://citizenfreepress.com/breakin...y-of-the-year/

Comment

I can say that we have T-Mobile and I tried sending a link from the Gateway pundit to my wife last night and it did not go through..

Just Like Soviet Russia: T-Mobile Is Erasing Links to Gateway Pundit Articles if You Send Them by Text Message — MORE UPDATES…

Joseph Stalin and the Soviet Communists were known for their airbrushing. If a top official lost favor with Stalin they were eliminated and airbrushed from society as if they never existed.

Who would have ever thought this practice would come to our shores one day?

On the last day of 2021, The Gateway Pundit and Jim Hoft were banned from Paypal without warning.

Now, we learned the tech giants are using a frightening new method to censor and control what you are able to see, read and discuss online.

TRENDING: Just Like Soviet Russia: T-Mobile Is Erasing Links to Gateway Pundit Articles if You Send Them by Text Message -- MORE UPDATES...

Gateway Pundit reader “Mark from Louisiana” sent us this email on Friday:

Hi. I live in Louisiana but I have a 949 area code phone from when I lived in California. When I try sending a text with your website link in it, the link does not go through to my friends and family. My sister is in the 225 area code and she can send the link to me without it being blocked. Just thought I would let you know. Thanks. Mark

We asked Mark to send us more information and this is what he sent back.

Hi Jim. In one of the screenshots you can see where my sister tried to send me your website link four times but I never got it. The other two screenshots it shows me sending a link to one of your articles, that’s the one with the picture of the fox in it. In the other screenshot from my sister it shows that she never received the link. The text message it still has the fox in it. I hope this helps. But what I realized is it’s actually just my boost T-Mobile carrier that’s blocking your links. I have a friend in the 949 area code and he was able to send it to his wife, however, I can only receive it in a group text. Let me know if you have any more questions. Thanks. Mark.

Read More

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-text-message/

Comment

ABC Suspends Whoopi Goldberg From The View Over "Hurtful" Holocaust Comments

Whoopi Goldberg has been suspended by ABC's The View following controversial comments Goldberg made during Monday's episode about Jewish people and the Holocaust with the controversy continuing following Goldberg's appearance on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert. Goldberg's suspension will be for two weeks.

"Effective immediately, I am suspending Whoopi Goldberg for two weeks for her wrong and hurtful comments," ABC News president Kim Godwin said in a statement Tuesday night (via The Hollywood Reporter). "While Whoopi has apologized, I've asked her to take time to reflect and learn about the impact of her comments. The entire ABC News organization stands in solidarity with our Jewish colleagues, friends, family and communities."

"These decisions are never easy, but necessary," the statement continued. "Just last week I noted that the culture at ABC News is one that is driven, kind, inclusive, respectful, and transparent. Whoopi's comments do not align with those values."

On Monday's episode of The View, Goldberg discussed the decision of a Tennessee school district to pull the Pulitzer Prize-winning graphic novel Maus due to "inappropriate language" and nudity. In her comments, Goldberg claimed that the Holocaust "isn't about race" and instead is about "man's inhumanity to man." When co-host Ana Navarro noted that it was also about "white supremacists going after Jews," Goldberg replied to Navarro that those were "two white groups of people. The minute you turn it into race it goes down this alley. Let's talk about it for what it is. It's how people treat each other. It doesn't matter if you're Black or white, Jews, it's each other." The totality of Goldberg's comments drew immediate backlash from viewers.

During her appearance on The Late Show, while Goldberg did apologize and state that she didn't intend to offend, she attempted to clarify her view on race. Goldberg later issued an apology on social media on Monday and again apologized on Tuesday's episode of The View.

"Yesterday on the show I misspoke," Goldberg said to open the talk show. "[The Holocaust] is indeed about race, because Hitler and the Nazis considered the Jews to be an inferior race. Now, words matter, and mine are no exception. I regret my comments and I stand corrected. I also stand with the Jewish people."

https://comicbook.com/irl/news/abc-s...j0crujMRV4jtWM

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
                        ABC Suspends Whoopi Goldberg From The View Over "Hurtful" Holocaust Comments
                        The leftist bag of wind would have been the first to ask for a person to be fired for those remarks.Who the hell actually watchs these wacko liberals.

Comment

Here's a great article by Patrick Lawrence,and a great article by Joe Lauria....Maybe,just MAYBE,there's a smidgen of 'Hope' and 'light' when it comes to ''Corporate Media''....Millions of Americans are looking to alternate and independent news sites for the ''TRUTH'' of their Government....

https://consortiumnews.com/2022/02/0...-and-evidence/

https://consortiumnews.com/2022/02/0...ng-government/

Comment

Durham’s latest findings get little coverage from mainstream media

Donald Trump said Special Counsel John Durham has revealed top Democrats actually spied on the President of the United States. In a series of statements on Sunday, the 45th president said Hillary Clinton and Democrats committed a far bigger crime than Watergate, which is an insult to the American people. Trump pointed out, it will be interesting to see what the media and RINOs like Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) will do about it. His comments come as Durham has found Clinton paid hackers to breach Trump Tower servers to create a fake connection to Russia and have the media report about it. Trump is now calling for criminal prosecution of all Democrats involved in manufacturing the Russia hoax. Congressman Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) said Trump is right on target calling for criminal prosecution of Democrats involved in its fabrication. The Ohio lawmaker said Durham has confirmed Hillary Clinton and her allies were spying on the 2016 Trump campaign and his administration. He added, the scope of malign activities by the Democrats is found to be worse than previously thought. Jordan noted, illegal activity by Clinton and Democrats undermines faith in U.S. politics.

“The conspiracy theory and misinformation came from Adam Schiff, the Democrats and the mainstream press,” said the Republican congressman. “Schiff said there is more than circumstantial evidence that President Trump worked with the Russians. That was false, completely false. The media reported it. It’s proven to be false…there is certainly now more than circumstantial evidence that the Democrats and the FBI and the Clinton campaign spied on President Trump’s campaign…they’re the ones peddling the false narratives all the time.”
                            Investigative reporter Glenn Greenwald also criticized mainstream media for under-reporting these latest findings. He posted a summary of Durham’s most recent filing challenging people to find “liberal outlets covering it.” The journalist also said one of Durham’s key suspects is now the Biden administration’s National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan, adding this may be one reason the media is not covering Durham’s findings. GOP Representatives Elise Stefanik (R-N.Y.) and Steve Scalise (R-La.) have also called out the mainstream media for not covering the latest reported developments in the Durham probe. In a tweet Sunday, Stefanik said the media is not making a peep about reports of the Clinton campaign paying operatives to infiltrate Trump Tower and White House servers. The New York lawmaker contended this is the “biggest political corruption story of our lifetime.”

Scalise, for his part, blasted the media for running with the Russia collusion hoax while sitting silently on this massive scandal.

https://www.oann.com/durhams-latest-...nstream-media/

Comment

Witness Reveals in 2016 Presidential Campaign Hillary Used a Wheelchair, Couldn’t Walk a Block and Had a “Med Bag” with Her at All Times

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...med-bag-times/

But the media covered for Hillary. They discounted any mention of incidents or allegations concerning her poor health. They even went so far as to feature her in the October 2020 issue of Women’s Health magazine.

Comment

Press Calls Trump A Fascist For Opposing Violent Riots, But Trudeau’s A Hero For Treating Peaceful Protesters Like Terrorists

There is no shortage of double standards when it comes to corporate media and Democrats’ conduct related to 2020’s summer of rage.

When President Donald Trump pressed for military deployment to quell the violent riots overwhelming cities in 2020, the commander in chief was vilified by the corporate press as a fascist dictator who weaponized his office for political gain. When Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau demanded his government invoke similar measures over a block party this week bringing the capital of Ottawa to a halt by those who demand medical freedom, it’s merely a government exercise to restore order.

In early June 2020, Arkansas Republican Sen. Tom Cotton sparked an uproar at The New York Times when the paper published an op-ed calling on Trump to invoke the Insurrection Act at the height of the George Floyd riots. By the end of the two-week period following Floyd’s death, the political upheaval would leave behind the most expensive chapter of domestic carnage in modern American history with upwards of $2 billion in damage. “The pace of looting and disorder may fluctuate from night to night, but it’s past time to support local law enforcement with federal authority,” Cotton wrote, warning some of the worst devastation would occur in poor communities, which it did. The editor responsible for publishing Cotton’s op-ed promptly resigned and the paper pinned a lengthy “editor’s note” to the piece.

Trump never invoked the 1807 law which was last requested and approved in 1992 amid L.A. riots over Rodney King. The president’s call on governors to deploy the National Guard, however, while mobilizing the military to ensure resources were available, was met with the hysterical routine coverage expected from the legacy press corps. Below is how the Washington Post opened a story on Trump pledging military resources to states which need them, regurgitating the lie he tear-gassed protesters in the process (emphasis ours):

President Trump militarized the federal response to protests of racial inequality that have erupted in cities across America late Monday, as authorities fired tear gas at people protesting peacefully near the White House to disperse crowds moments before Trump staged a photo opportunity there. Trump forced a brazen inflammation of the crisis convulsing the country by calling the nationwide demonstrations ‘acts of domestic terror,’ declaring himself the ‘president of law and order’ and taking the rare step of mobilizing the military to use force to quell the unrest. In a move denounced by critics as authoritarian, the commander in chief threatened to deploy troops to ‘quickly solve the problem’ if state and local authorities did not immediately regain control of their streets, which he said had been overtaken by ‘professional anarchists’ and ‘violent mobs.’
                                The coverage of Trudeau’s decision to invoke the Emergencies Act to crack down on demonstrators protesting the regime’s Covid mandates is far more mundane than the press’s focus on Trump’s comparable inaction two years ago. The Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC) chastised “Trump’s bellicose rhetoric” in 2020 while Trudeau’s authoritarian suspension of civil liberties and charity theft is covered as trying to solve a crisis.

In 2020, Vox headlined, “The president is a danger to the US military.” Last week, however, the publication titled another piece, “The Canadian trucker convoy is an unpopular uprising.” “The ‘freedom convoy’ that has besieged Ottawa isn’t a people’s revolt. It’s a fringe movement protesting its defeat,” the paper wrote as a news article while highlighting the occasional confederate flag present to smear the entire demonstration as one steeped in white supremacy. There is no shortage of double standards when it comes to corporate media and Democrats’ conduct related to 2020’s summer of rage dubbed the “Summer of Love” by Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkan. As Trudeau waves the fist of a true fascist, however, banning support for peaceful demonstrations with threats of fines and jail time, legacy press is certain to continue its shift in support for federal intervention to quell protests contradictory to the ideological interests of newsrooms.

https://thefederalist.com/2022/02/15...ke-terrorists/

Comment

Working...
                                X