The Main Stream Media..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Main Stream Media..

Also more lies by the main Steam Media......

https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/...ly-fabricated/

Comment

Originally posted by Sayheykid View Post
      Does anyone really care what these people think.....I need a Doctor, sometimes a mechanic and sometimes a plumber....I don't need these people or there opinion.....
      Yes... the people like actress Gina Carano who got screwed by what people thought along with everyone else that abhors the left's hypocrisy.

Comment

The US Ministry Of Woke Propaganda Wants To Cancel You, Me, Fox, & Anyone Else Who Disagrees

There’s a saying that those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it. But I think that there are people who learned from history and want to repeat it. Don’t get me wrong. If you walked up and asked someone like the little short guy from Facebook who sat on some books at his congressional hearing so he could see over the table or that dude with the dirty looking beard from Twitter or all those so-called journalists frothing at the mouth on CNN whether they wanted to turn our nation into a carbon copy of Hitler’s Germany, they’d be positively aghast at the very notion. Yet every day on social media, people like me try to share innocuous things, like an article about taco seasoning, I kid you not, and we’re told we aren’t following “community standards.”

The concept that they and their platforms might be the modern version of the Reich Ministry of Public Enlightenment and Propaganda has probably never even crossed their mind. In fact, these people think they’re actively fighting Nazis. In this essay, I’m not even talking about the horrors of the Holocaust itself. I’m explaining about the very idea that media should all be government-mandated, dissent should be silenced, and those who have different opinions should be crushed was at the very heart of the Reich. Censorship in WWII Germany was the key to controlling the populace and Propaganda Minister Joseph Goebbels eagerly took control of the news, literature, filmmaking, theatre, music, and all forms of broadcasting in order to present the illusion of a united front that eagerly and vehemently supported Adolph Hitler and all the evils that occurred under his reign.

The current culture of outrage and cancellation is busily trying to shut down dissenting opinions. They’re picking through social media posts from a dozen years ago and “canceling” someone for a meme they posted or an offhand remark they made way back when. It’s obvious that the goal is to silence anyone who might have some small amount of influence over others in order to show the rest of the country, “Look, everyone agrees! We must be right because all the popular people say we are!” It’s a worrisome fact that most of the people holding the microphones right now have the influence, power, and money to set the tone for our country. They have the platforms, the money, the power, and the ability to silence the rest of us peons who simply want to be left alone with our guns, our gardens, our favorite websites, and our own religious beliefs. The fact that the United States is even considering a position called the “reality czar” should alert you to the fact that reality will not be judged by what’s happening – you know, actual reality – but by what this “czar” is told the people should believe to be the truth. And yes, there are people who really, truly believe there should be a reality czar

The United States of America is behaving like Communist China and Americans are not just watching, they’re cheering it on. The major mainstream networks are all vying to don the cloak of being the state-approved media outlet and they’ll probably all get a kick at it to make us believe we have a choice about the “news” we consume.Today it might be libertarians and conservatives in the domestic terrorist crosshairs. But I assure you, if these people have their way, the target will be ever-moving until nothing is left but a shell of our great country, picked clean by the elite who planned the ultimate coup.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...-who-disagrees

Comment

Here's interesting article on the media today......

https://www.globalresearch.ca/openin...-worms/5737393

"This is because RFK, Jr. is also a severe critic of the enormous power of the CIA and its propaganda that goes back so many decades and was used to cover up the national security state’s assassinations of his father and uncle, JFK. It is why his wonderful recent book, American Values: Lessons I Learned from My Family, that contains not one word about vaccines, was shunned by mainstream book reviewers; for the picture he paints fiercely indicts the CIA in multiple ways while also indicting the mass media that have been its mouthpieces. These worms must be kept in the can, just as the power of the international overlords represented by the World Health Organization and the World Economic Forumwith its Great Reset must be. They must be dismissed as crackpot conspiracy theories not worthy of debate or exposur"

I will get this book by RFK Jr...I also have the book "The Secret Team" by L. Fletcher Prouty haven't read it yet..but I will

Comment

There Is No GOP Civil War

The supposed schism in the Republican Party is a media fantasy.

Let’s be perfectly clear: there is no civil war in the GOP, no major schism, no two sides battling for control of the party of Lincoln. Poll after poll shows us that Republican voters overwhelmingly see Donald Trump as the leader of the party. Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell and Rep. Liz Cheney’s hopes that voters would abandon Trump have been dashed on the cliffs of reality. So why is the media pretending that some major battle for the future of the GOP has been joined? One reason is quite simply the desire to keep the profitable Trump story going. After spending five years addicted to easy bait and click stories, the media is loathe to give Trump up. Stories of him, Machiavelli-like, plotting and planning in the glam quarters of Mar a Lago are too tempting to resist. The right sort have been mocking Republicans like House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy and Sen. Lindsay Graham for heading to Florida to kiss Trump’s ring. But why wouldn’t they? Trump’s populist, America First presidency was wildly popular among conservatives. His willingness to be the first Republican to fully engage the culture war also gave a new meaning and purpose for the party even in defeat.

Let’s look at what each side is offering and compare. The Trump wing, otherwise known as 90 percent of the GOP, is offering a laser focus on American jobs, a firm hand at the border, and a foreign policy that doesn’t kowtow to China and avoids new wars. Culturally it s a party willing to say that men cannot become women and that America is not a racist country. The establishment side is offering what, exactly? Calm? Dignity? I don’t know, judges? Judges are great, and they are McConnell’s legacy. But by the time political and cultural issues go before the courts, conservatives have already lost; they are already on defense. What is McConnell’s vision for the Republican Party? What is Cheney’s? What do they want to achieve? Does anyone know?

As conservatives look at the country right now they see schools teaching their kids that America is bad place. They see corporations embracing racism that is eroding the very notion of a society of equals. They see big tech censoring not just opinions but actual news that could hinder the leftist march towards total power. In short, conservative voters see an existential crisis. It’s a real one, not the political theater of troops and fences in Washington DC awaiting an insurrection that isn’t coming, but the fraying of the basic fabric of America. Voters don’t want to hear McConnell’s complaints about Trump’s behavior. They want to hear how a Republican Party that has been playing defense for 30 years will take the fight forward to restore basic American values.For those in the media, and former conservatives left homeless by Trump’s success, the myth of this civil war is too much to resist. They are desperate to believe that any moment now GOP voters will come to their senses and reject Trump. It isn’t going to happen. They warn that losses in the suburban white vote will doom Republicans to permanent second place, but as the party becomes more diverse and working class it can afford to leave the Whole Foods set behind.

The Republican Party is Donald Trump’s party. It is today and it will be tomorrow. As the out of touch media drones on about establishment fossils trying to turn the clock back, rest assured they have no idea what they are talking about it. There is no civil war; it’s just a TV show. And we already know how it ends.

https://thefederalist.com/2021/02/20...gop-civil-war/

Comment

Exclusive: Bombshell Investigative Book Exposes Deep Corruption Within America’s Media Establishment

A forthcoming book by Breitbart News Network Editor-in-Chief Alex Marlow exposes the breathtaking corruption and unfathomable deception of the corporate media class, according to a source familiar with the material.

Publishing giant Threshold Editions (other authors on the imprint include Tucker Carlson, Mark Levin, Sean Hannity, Candace Owens, among many others) announced that the Andrew Breitbart protege and new-media veteran would release his first book, Breaking the News: Exposing the Establishment Media’s Hidden Deals and Secret Corruption, in May. Threshold Editions is an imprint of publisher Simon & Schuster specializing in conservative non-fiction.

“I’ve been immersed in research on America’s media conglomerates for a year and I’ve kept the material tightly under wraps,” Marlow told Breitbart News. “What I have found is shocking even to me, and I’ve tracked these players and issues my entire career.” The devil is in the details, bestselling author, Breitbart News senior contributor, and G.A.I. President Peter Schweizer suggested of Breaking the News: “Everyone wants to criticize the media, but not many have the goods. Alex Marlow drops fact after fact.” The deeply researched exposé contains well over 1,000 endnotes.

“Media bias doesn’t begin to describe what is in this book. Media giants have weaponized fake news to the benefit of the left, the globalists, and the multi-national corporations that control so much of our lives,” Marlow said. “From the cronyism to the China ties, to the unending web of lies and half-truths, this book lays out the reality of what our media has become, and it is enraging,” said the source.“This is the truth about the 2020 election story the powers that be don’t want you to read,” Marlow said. Marlow has been editor-in-chief of Breitbart News since 2013, when he was only twenty-seven years old. He has been called “perhaps the most significant media figure in America.” He also hosts the flagship radio show Breitbart News Daily on SiriusXM’s Patriot channel.

Breaking the News is available for pre-order now.

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/...establishment/

Comment

Once again the left winged media "trying" to make up a story out of a no story.. But that is what they have been doing for years..

Fake News ABC Desperately Tries to Drum Up Controversy After 4 Trump Supporters Show Up to ‘Planned March 4th Insurrection’ at US Capitol

The fake news media is at it again.

ABC News desperately tried to drum up some drama after virtually no one showed up to the US Capitol on Thursday.
                Earlier this week Capitol Police increased security based on suspicious ‘intel’ warning of a militia plot to breach the Capitol on March 4.

Thousands of National Guard troops are currently protecting the Capitol that is surrounded by fencing and razor wire – but it’s not enough.
                The Capitol Police claimed that there was intel warning of a new plan to attack the Capitol building.

According to Fox 5 DC, “sources” said they received an intelligence bulletin warning that Three Percenters were planning on breaching the Capitol on Thursday, March 4.
                March 4 is the original day on which the US inaugurated presidents so QAnon followers believe Trump will be in DC this Thursday to be sworn in on the 4th, according to Fox 5 DC.

FOUR peaceful Trump supporters showed up to the US Capitol on Thursday and ABC News made it sound like a five alarm fire.

“High security at US Capitol as Trump supporters gather hoping for his return to power” ABC said with a photo of National Guard troops.
                https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-show-capitol/

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
                  Once again the left winged media "trying" to make up a story out of a no story.. But that is what they have been doing for years..

Fake News ABC Desperately Tries to Drum Up Controversy After 4 Trump Supporters Show Up to ‘Planned March 4th Insurrection’ at US Capitol

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-show-capitol/
                  FX will not be pleased so I guess ther we won't be seeing anymore of him today... maybe he'll have better luck tomorrow...

I bet waiting for an insurrection to occur so you can prove your point is frustrating.

Comment

Fox News reclaims top spot in cable news ratings

It was a tough couple of months for Fox News after the November 3rd election. Clips of questionable moments on the channel fueled the meme that the conservative house that Roger Ailes built was “going left.” For the first time in two decades, Fake News oracles CNN and MSNBC actually pulled ahead of FNC in the ratings. The main reason behind that blip, in my opinion, was the fact that progressives were flocking to their two main electronic echo chambers to celebrate the end of President Trump’s first term.

Now that the Biden Administration has set its course – a chaotic mix of ruling by Executive Actions to open the borders, destroy blue collar jobs, and reboot Obama’s America Last policy, led by a Sleepier-than-Ever Joe, who seems more cognitively challenged every day, things in the cable news landscape seem to be getting back to normal. In other words, Fox News is now starting to beat CNN and MSNBC again – and FNC is just getting started.

CNN and MSNBC basically have hit the wall. Their and their audience’s enemy and the main reason for their existence since 2016 – Donald J. Trump – has left the stage. Lacking the Orange Man to pummel on a daily basis, they appear rudderless. And who except leftist diehards wants to hear ad nauseam about the “accomplishments” of the Harris-Biden Team? At least half of the Democrats in the country must be as shocked as we are, at where Team Biden is taking us, with the prospects of life getting a lot worse looming larger every day now. The questionable and self-destructive policies of the new Democrat administration – and their fellow radicals who control the Congress – can only benefit Fox News in the months ahead.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...s_ratings.html
                    Just who will the fake news outlets and all those liberal lefty looneys have to hate and talk about now that their favorite orange man isn't around to blame things on... beside the conservatives... that is?

Comment

AP Reporter Calls Fatal George Floyd Riots That Caused $2 Billion In Damages ‘Nonviolent’

An Associated Press White House reporter told MSNBC’S Nicolle Wallace this week that the riots following George Floyd’s death, which resulted in many deaths and billions of dollars in damages, were not violent. “In June, these were nonviolent protesters, racially mixed, a lot of young people fueled by the Black Lives Matter movement, those outraged by the death of George Floyd, a black man killed under the knee of a white police officer in Minnesota,” Jon Lemire said. “There was no violence there.”

While upwards of $2 billion in damages resulted from just two weeks of last summer’s riots, violent demonstrations that caused the deaths of an estimated 30 people, Lemire says concerns about violence should center on the white people who rioted at the Capitol on Jan. 6. “These were Trump supporters, they were white. … If the racial makeup of that group had been different, the response at the Capitol likely would have been different as well,” Lemire said.

Lemire also hurled criticisms at former President Donald Trump for being “MIA” on Jan. 6, watching the event unfold through the television and “enjoying the footage, cheering on witnesses, his supporters at the Capitol, enjoying the spectacle, not checking on the health of his vice president who of course whose life was in danger.” “This is going to be a story going forward as the Biden ministration braces itself for other potential threats, including, maybe tomorrow,” Lemire said, amplifying yet another unfulfilled media prophecy. Lemire is not the first journalist to falsely say the riots that plagued cities around the nation last summer were not violent. “This is mostly a protest,” MSNBC reporter Ali Velshi yelled into his microphone as rioters in Minneapolis gathered around a burning building behind him. “It is not, generally speaking, unruly.”

Others justified the violence as an “expression of anger and frustration” after years of racial oppression and police brutality. “The common theme that ties all of this together is an expression of anger and frustration over what people feel like has become an all-too-familiar story,” said CNN’s Omar Jimenez as a chyron reading “Fiery But Mostly Peaceful Protests After Police Shooting” rolled across footage of burning buildings in Kenosha, Wisconsin.

https://thefederalist.com/2021/03/05...es-nonviolent/

Comment

Did this just happen and if so why isn't it front page news.........

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index...-immediate-war

"The Syrian Arab Army and Russian forces inside that country, fired Tochka Ballistic missiles at Oil Storage Tank Facilities being occupied by and used by the United States, Turkey and Israel, inside Syria. Giant explosions levelled most of the storage tank farms, rendering it impossible for the US, Turkey or Israel to continue STEALING Syrian Oil; something that has been going on for years while the US was allegedly "fighting ISIS."

And why are we bombing supposedly "Iranian Forces" in Syria when they are fighting ISIS..who"s side are we on?

Comment

"The Syrian Arab Army and Russian forces inside that country, fired Tochka Ballistic missiles at Oil Storage Tank Facilities being occupied by and used by the United States, Turkey and Israel, inside Syria. Giant explosions levelled most of the storage tank farms, rendering it impossible for the US, Turkey or Israel to continue STEALING Syrian Oil; something that has been going on for years while the US was allegedly "fighting ISIS."

And why are we bombing supposedly "Iranian Forces" in Syria when they are fighting ISIS..who"s side are we on?
                          If they fight Iranians in Syria.....it means they can bomb and send troops all over the Middle East again.
                          Get rid of Trump's no military ideals of peace...immediately.....the donors can't make money that way.........and Israel wants to exert power through our government with death.

Comment

Originally posted by slavenomore View Post
                            If they fight Iranians in Syria.....it means they can bomb and send troops all over the Middle East again.
                            Get rid of Trump's no military ideals of peace...immediately.....the donors can't make money that way.........and Israel wants to exert power through our government with death.
                            Politically,Trump was an unknown entity before the 2016 election...As a businessman,and NOT a politician,Trump understood that war was a waste of 'blood and treasure'...That's why he never started any ''NEW WARS''...He also knew he had to be very careful when dealing with the MIC/CIA/BANKSTER CARTEL...He knew they wanted him OUT....

But that POS war-mongering Joe Biden is a familiar Old Fascist...He has been in politics for 47 years...That POS has voted and supported every 'mass murder of innocent civilians' by U.S. aggression and acts of terrorism...

When Hitler attacked Poland,he said...''Our action is to protect German citizens''....That POS Biden has COPIED Hitler's speech Word for Word!!!!!!!

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/56388.htm

Comment

It seems Syria is a free for all.. You have the US, Russia, Iran The Kurds and the Turks all fighting ISIS.. Problem though is all those groups is the fact that they all hate each other .. So Syria and Russia attack the Kurds and the Turks attack the Kurds The US attacks Iran and if I remember right even Israel attacked some Iranian base in Syria.. If there is anything to learn from this??? Stay away from Syria..

Comment

Originally posted by wizard View Post
                                Politically,Trump was an unknown entity before the 2016 election...As a businessman,and NOT a politician,Trump understood that war was a waste of 'blood and treasure'...That's why he never started any ''NEW WARS''...He also knew he had to be very careful when dealing with the MIC/CIA/BANKSTER CARTEL...He knew they wanted him OUT....

But that POS war-mongering Joe Biden is a familiar Old Fascist...He has been in politics for 47 years...That POS has voted and supported every 'mass murder of innocent civilians' by U.S. aggression and acts of terrorism...

When Hitler attacked Poland,he said...''Our action is to protect German citizens''....That POS Biden has COPIED Hitler's speech Word for Word!!!!!!!

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/56388.htm
                                Wouldn't be the first time that Biden has copied someone's words from the past..

Anyone still believe Biden got 81 millions votes??

Comment

Working...
                                X