The Main Stream Media..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Main Stream Media..

Over the last month and a half I have watched Foxnews become part of the main stream media, the same media that they railed against for years and kept them at the top of the cable ratings.. That has all changed since the election.. They were slowly getting more liberal every year but this past election they for many went over the top.. I barely watch them at all anymore.. Then reading about it and who the blame goes to his one of the son's wife.. From what I read she pushed it.. But now the ratings are showing up and Fox is no longer doing well.. Down around 40% and that is gonna turn into missed profits.. Then how long do they keep paying hosts like Hannity like $24 million a year .. Will he take a pay cut?? Or will he look for another news outlet??

“Very, Very Nervous About It” — Former Host Says Fox News Is Tanking, Lost 40% Of Audience

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...sharingbuttons

“Here’s what happened guys, let’s be honest with you, I can talk about this, Donald Trump on November 3rd — Fox declared Biden the winner in Arizona. MAGA-world went ballistic, they said ‘I’m not watching Fox News,’ they switched over and they looked and they found Newsmax,” Bolling said.
    “Fox lost about 40% of their audience. 40 percent. That’s a big number,” Bolling continued, a statement that sparked roaring applause from the audience of young conservatives.

“I have friends still there that say they are very, very nervous about it, they’re sucking wind on it and they don’t know how to turn it around,” Bolling said.

Re: The Main Stream Media..

Originally posted by crazy View Post
    Over the last month and a half I have watched Foxnews become part of the main stream media, the same media that they railed against for years and kept them at the top of the cable ratings.. That has all changed since the election.. They were slowly getting more liberal every year but this past election they for many went over the top.. I barely watch them at all anymore.. Then reading about it and who the blame goes to his one of the son's wife.. From what I read she pushed it.. But now the ratings are showing up and Fox is no longer doing well.. Down around 40% and that is gonna turn into missed profits.. Then how long do they keep paying hosts like Hannity like $24 million a year .. Will he take a pay cut?? Or will he look for another news outlet??

“Very, Very Nervous About It” — Former Host Says Fox News Is Tanking, Lost 40% Of Audience

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...sharingbuttons
    I know I don't watch them anymore... I mainly go with OANN and Newsmax... along with many other internet new sites. I try to get both sides of the issue before I come to any conclusion to what I believe to be the truth but I have to admit... sometimes it's really hard to finish some of the rhetoric and just plain BS that is printed. Just how dumb... gullible and naive they think the American people must be.

Comment

Originally posted by Docker View Post
      I know I don't watch them anymore... I mainly go with OANN and Newsmax... along with many other internet new sites. I try to get both sides of the issue before I come to any conclusion to what I believe to be the truth but I have to admit... sometimes it's really hard to finish some of the rhetoric and just plain BS that is printed. Just how dumb... gullible and naive they think the American people must be.
      Problem I see now is all the news sites are biased either to the right or to the left.. I use to watch Foxnews because they did have a balance.. No longer though ..Have a few neighbors who feel the same way.. Foxnews screwed up and now they don't know how to fix it.. I saw Mayor Giuliani last night on Newmax and he said he is no longer allowed on Foxnews.. And that is where it starts..

Comment

Have a few neighbors who feel the same way.
        Crazy, is that my friend Alan? Please don't tell me he leans to the right in his retirement

Comment

Originally posted by 2631 View Post
          Crazy, is that my friend Alan? Please don't tell me he leans to the right in his retirement
          I haven't seen Alan since the whole Covid shit started.. You should give him a call to see how he is doing.. And the wife is looking at houses in Conway again.. how are the local newspapers down there being it is SC.. They must lean right? right? It never ends..

Comment

I haven't seen Alan since the whole Covid shit started.. You should give him a call to see how he is doing.. And the wife is looking at houses in Conway again.. how are the local newspapers down there being it is SC.. They must lean right? right? It never ends..
            I don't read the newspapers down here. They are usually a day late with the news. Most people that I know only get them for the puzzles. The local TV stations have web sites with up to date news. They seem to be unbiased.

Comment

CNN wants Fox, Newsmax de-platformed for somehow being “complicit” in Capitol false flag incident

The left is now aggressively trying to extinguish all conservative and independent media outlets, along with all “offending” social media platforms and user accounts, by intimidating and threatening the cable companies and other providers that service them. New Jersey state Assemblyman Paul Moriarty, a Democrat, wrote in a text to a Comcast executive that he does not appreciate networks like Newsmax and Fox News still being broadcast on Xfinity following the Capitol false flag attack that occurred on Jan. 6. According to Moriarty, Fox and Newsmax should be removed from all cable providers because they were allegedly complicit in the attack, which resulted in some overturned furniture and strewn trash inside the halls of the Capitol building. An Air Force veteran by the name of Ashli Babbit was also shot to death by law enforcement, despite being unarmed, during the melee.

“Fox and Newsmax, both delivered to my home by your company, are complicit,” Moriarty whined to the Comcast executive. “What are you going to do??? You feed this garbage, lies and all.” Xfinity, a product of Comcast, currently broadcasts not only Newsmax and Fox but also One America News (OAN), which Moriarty thinks is likewise responsible for the “domestic terrorism” that occurred when protesters were let inside the Capitol building by law enforcement to take pictures at Nancy Pelosi’s desk, as well as engage in other non-violent stunts. “After Wednesday’s incident of domestic terrorism on Capitol Hill, it is time TV carriers face questions for lending their platforms to dishonest companies that profit off of disinformation and conspiracy theories,” reported KITV, clearly buying into the false flag narrative. “After all, it was the very lies that Fox, Newsmax, and OAN spread that helped prime President Trump’s supporters into not believing the truth: that he lost an honest and fair election.”

Will CNN, MSNBC also be held responsible for inciting George Floyd riots?

If Fox and Newsmax need to be removed from the cable lineup for supposedly inciting the Capitol “insurrection,” then what is to become of CNN and MSNBC, both of which openly incited riots, looting and destruction following the George Floyd incident? As you will recall, cities all across America were burned to the ground at the hands of Black Lives Matter (BLM) and Antifa domestic terrorists who looted Target stores, set fire to an AutoZone, beat innocent people with bats for being white, blocked traffic and committed many other atrocities in the name of “social justice.” Even our nation’s capital was terrorized by these same far-left groups, and it all hinged upon the left-wing media’s false reporting and stirring the pot about “police injustice.” Does this mean that all participating fake news networks should also be removed from Xfinity?

We would say so, which is why we are encouraging all of our readers to contact their cable companies or other subscription services and demand that every left-wing media outlet from CNN to MSNBC be removed from television for encouraging liberals to riot in response to George Floyd. Race-motivated incitements of rioting and violence simply cannot be tolerated, and this is what the establishment media does on a daily basis. In fact, they have been doing it ever since President Donald Trump first decided to run for office, encouraging the public to insurrect against him and every agenda item he tried to accomplish throughout his first four years in office. This makes the mainstream media and its followers domestic terrorists who, based on Moriarty’s line of reasoning, need to be silenced in the interest of maintaining civil society.

https://censorship.news/2021-01-12-c...itol-riot.html
              “After all, it was the very lies that Fox, Newsmax, and OAN spread that helped prime President Trump’s supporters into not believing the truth: that he lost an honest and fair election.”
              That is priceless right there... but it's sure not funny seeing that those who will be writing our current history will recording it as fact!!!

Think about it... what better way to show they had no choice but to censor and control the MSM and internet? I can hear it now... "The government had to step in and restrict everyone's Constitutional right of freedom of speech seeing how it almost caused a revolution back in 2021".

Comment

Comment

Uh oh!! Another one disappeared..

Comment

Where did it go?????

Comment

By my count... that's your third one...

Oh my... your computer just might have been tagged with a Nancy trojan... lol

You weren't at the Capital on Jan. 6th by chance... were you?
                      Last edited by Docker; 01-16-2021, 12:19 PM.

Comment

By my count... that's your third one...

Oh my... your computer just might have been tagged with a Nancy trojan... lol

You weren't at the Capital on Jan. 6th by chance... were you?
                        I did have it on live stream..

Comment

I did have it on live stream..
                          I thought you looked mighty familiar...

Comment

I thought you looked mighty familiar...
                            I have upgraded from a bow an arrow..

Comment

no one from this site is deleting anythign, it has to be something link your posting. email the link to me [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                              X