Welcome to the TeamstersOnline.com.
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 90
  1. #61
    On A Mission

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Local Union
    N/A
    Employer
    N/A
    Posts
    15,119
    Rep Power
    961

    Default Re: January 6th... Is it time for Pence to be Judge and Jury?

    Quote Originally Posted by fxstc07 View Post
    Everyone involved January 6 was an extremist. All expressing and vowing support for tRump. Wearing garments and flags of their golden child.
    If that's not an indication of radicalism, then storming our Capitol surely was.
    Some here deny that.
    Some blame it on others.

    I'll bet Rome stands.
    Send lawyers guns and money.



    Sent from my SM-G996U1 using Tapatalk
    There's videos of some of them changing from Antifa type garb into Trump garb. And a video of John Sullivan saying how he wore Trump stuff to fit in.

    There's plenty of behavior from Trump haters...including those in the FBI and CIA and military and in both parties to KNOW that SOME of the rabble rousers were planted there.
    No doubt SOME would wear MAGA hats or have MAGA flags....and playing on the left's addiction to "hatred" of "racism" and white Trump supporters might even carry a confederate flag.
    We are not all so naive to believe that ALL of the unarmed "insurrectionists"(a joke of a term).....were all Trump supporters.
    True Trump supporters would not have destroyed the Capital nor would they disobey police...that is another sick joke.
    Maybe some misguided Trump supporters were involved....but none with any brains.

  2. Thanks Jimmy thanked for this post
    Likes crazy Liked this post
  3. #62
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Local Union
    560
    Employer
    ABF Freightway
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,974
    Rep Power
    121

    Default Re: January 6th... Is it time for Pence to be Judge and Jury?

    Quote Originally Posted by fxstc07 View Post
    Everyone involved January 6 was an extremist. All expressing and vowing support for tRump. Wearing garments and flags of their golden child.
    If that's not an indication of radicalism, then storming our Capitol surely was.
    Some here deny that.
    Some blame it on others.

    I'll bet Rome stands.
    Send lawyers guns and money.



    Sent from my SM-G996U1 using Tapatalk
    In the main,while corporate media,corporate politicians,and phony and fake corporate liberals like yourself fx,justified the violence in Portland,Seattle,and other major cities around the country because of systemic racism,you condemned the the behavior in Washington by the 'unwashed' deplorables...You and they easily explain there was a difference,in one instance it was done in righteous anger by young whites and blacks,in the other by white supremacist thugs...And it happened in our Capitol!!!!!...OMG...Remember the 'pain','anger',and 'fear' generated by the riot in the Capitol by our 'fearless' leaders...Far different reactions to the pain,anger,and fear of the ''storekeeper'' in Portland,Seattle,and other major cities...I doubt the burned out storekeeper was offered ''therapy'' or Washington or phony and fake corporate liberals like yourself much gives a DAMN at what happened to him or her!!!!!

    Bottom line,'now pay attention' fx...The life of EVERYONE is SACRED...The life of a storekeeper NO LESS than anyone elected to office in Washington...

    Question,is the 'hatred' and 'fear' of Trump supporters so great that the media and self-righteous cannot make an effort to understand and enter into a dialogue(god-forbid)without terms for those very angry Working class Americans?...They are American citizens,in the main,law abiding and contributing in useful ways to our society...When your washing machine breaks,who do you call?...Who is your neighbor?...

    The sooner WE ALL realize what's happening,the better chance WE have of surviving it...If WE don't find ''common ground'' with one another across the fabricated ''divide and conquer line'',then WE are doomed...WE are definitely in a Class War...It's ALL OF US(the working class)against the Elites...Tell me fx,does that make any kind of sense to you?...Tell us what you think brother!!!!

    Who the hell cares what corporate media thinks and says,they are just a distraction...Pay attention to the 'real issues' that are going to impact OUR lives drastically...WE are ALL in deep s*hit on every level,militarily,economically,politically,socially ,biologically,environmentally,and yes,spiritually...It's going to take all of us...'We the People'...to get through this incredible and uncertain time WE find ourselves in...These false binaries...Red/Blue...Left/Right...Dem/Repub,are ''breaking down'' our ability to address extremely complex challenges...Is that even possible anymore?

  4. Thanks slavenomore, Jimmy thanked for this post
    Likes crazy, Docker Liked this post
  5. #63
    Resistance is futile.

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Local Union
    391
    Employer
    RDWY-YRC-HOLLAND
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,523
    Rep Power
    885

    Default Re: January 6th... Is it time for Pence to be Judge and Jury?

    Quote Originally Posted by fxstc07 View Post
    Everyone involved January 6 was an extremist. All expressing and vowing support for tRump. Wearing garments and flags of their golden child.
    If that's not an indication of radicalism, then storming our Capitol surely was.
    Some here deny that.
    Some blame it on others.

    I'll bet Rome stands.
    Send lawyers guns and money.



    Sent from my SM-G996U1 using Tapatalk
    I just do not agree with you in anyway. Now someone is racist just because they storm the Capitol?

  6. Likes slavenomore Liked this post
  7. #64
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Local Union
    375
    Employer
    NEW PENN-Retired
    Location
    NEAR BUFFALO
    Posts
    2,014
    Rep Power
    157

    Default Re: January 6th... Is it time for Pence to be Judge and Jury?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy View Post
    I just do not agree with you in anyway. Now someone is racist just because they storm the Capitol?
    Watch cnn for one evening,with joy reid,don lemon,and chris cuomo and you will see where the trump hate comes from, and how they promote the theory of their agenda, of all that don't believe and follow their leftist agenda are racist.
    Making a statement that all people at the capital were or are some kind of criminal element is 100% WRONG.

  8. Likes crazy, slavenomore Liked this post
  9. #65
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Local Union
    641
    Employer
    Retired New Penn
    Location
    Northeastern PA
    Posts
    25,507
    Rep Power
    368

    Default Re: January 6th... Is it time for Pence to be Judge and Jury?

    Quote Originally Posted by fxstc07 View Post
    Another insurrectionist jailed. Apparently one of those types that some feel don't exist.

    Navy contractor arrested in Capitol riot was a known white supremacist


    https://www.axios.com/navy-contracto...f0f0303bd.html
    Quote Originally Posted by fxstc07 View Post
    Everyone involved January 6 was an extremist. All expressing and vowing support for tRump. Wearing garments and flags of their golden child.
    If that's not an indication of radicalism, then storming our Capitol surely was.
    Some here deny that.
    Some blame it on others.

    I'll bet Rome stands.
    Send lawyers guns and money.



    Sent from my SM-G996U1 using Tapatalk
    Yes they are arresting them and many are being held without bail.. But not those from the left that were in the capital that day.. The Democrats are in control you know.. The National guard is now gonna stay until the end of May to protect those febble minded Democratic politicians..

    FBI Is Looking to Arrest and Abuse 500 More of the 800 Individuals Who Entered the US Capitol on January 6 – Out of the One Million Who Saw Trump Speak

    At least half a million to a million patriots showed up to see President Trump at the Ellipse in Washington DC on January 6th.

    Before the president’s speech was over, thousands of supporters marched over to the US Capitol.
    It has been widely reported that the FBI has arrested 300 individuals who entered the US Capitol on January 6th.

    Many of the protesters who entered the US Capitol on January 6th were waved in by the Capitol Hill police.

    And, now we know that the FBI is looking for 500 more individuals who entered the Capitol out of the 800 individuals who went inside.
    Read more
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...w-trump-speak/

  10. Likes 1484-1075 Liked this post
  11. #66
    Resistance is futile.

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Local Union
    391
    Employer
    RDWY-YRC-HOLLAND
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,523
    Rep Power
    885

    Default Re: January 6th... Is it time for Pence to be Judge and Jury?

    Quote Originally Posted by fxstc07 View Post
    Everyone involved January 6 was an extremist. All expressing and vowing support for tRump. Wearing garments and flags of their golden child.
    If that's not an indication of radicalism, then storming our Capitol surely was.
    Some here deny that.
    Some blame it on others.

    I'll bet Rome stands.
    Send lawyers guns and money.



    Sent from my SM-G996U1 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy View Post
    I just do not agree with you in anyway. Now someone is racist just because they storm the Capitol?
    my bad, I read racism and you said radicalism ugh ugh

  12. #67
    Retired !

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Local Union
    107
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    18,473
    Rep Power
    400

    Default Re: January 6th... Is it time for Pence to be Judge and Jury?

    Quote Originally Posted by slavenomore View Post
    We are not all so naive to believe that ALL of the unarmed "insurrectionists"(a joke of a term).....were all Trump supporters.
    True Trump supporters would not have destroyed the Capital nor would they disobey police...that is another sick joke.
    Maybe some misguided Trump supporters were involved....but none with any brains.
    Tell me. I am confused. Is this guy antifa or BLM ?
    gettyimages-1230454190-b41c477a45c061d7a98854090ebd301c40a97a65-s800-c85.jpg

    As for "misguided" supporters, or the comment about "none with any brains".

  13. #68
    On A Mission

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Local Union
    N/A
    Employer
    N/A
    Posts
    15,119
    Rep Power
    961

    Default Re: January 6th... Is it time for Pence to be Judge and Jury?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy View Post
    I just do not agree with you in anyway. Now someone is racist just because they storm the Capitol?
    https://babylonbee.com/news/here-are...te-supremacist
    Don't worry though-- we're here to help! It's important to always look for clues of racist tendencies in your newborn so you can nip that in the bud! Here are the troubling 7 signs:

    He's white, which automatically makes him racist: If your newborn is white, then sorry-- its game over. Your baby will be irredeemably racist forever. Sad.

    Completely illiterate, just like most Nazis: What? Your newborn can't read? Then he's probably been radicalized by alt-right personalities on YouTube.

    No hair, which is a common Neo-Nazi hairstyle: Is your baby a skinhead? Having no hair is a colossal red flag. If your newborn is bald, make him wear a wig until his hair grows in.

    Enjoys bedtime stories written by notorious racist Dr. Seuss: Books by Dr. Seuss are a gateway drug to literally burning crosses in people's front yards. Teach your child to burn those books instead.

    Shows his white fragility by crying all the time: Crying is a sure sign of defensiveness and fear of honest conversations around race. Not good!

    Refuses to say "black lives matter": Seriously-- what's so hard about saying "black lives matter"? If instead, he says things like "goo goo ga ga", this is even more troubling. The phrase "goo goo ga ga" has 10 letters in it. Do you know what else has 10 letters? "Heil Hitler."

    Shows colorblindness by playing with other kids regardless of race: Color blindness is racist. Minorities need their own separate spaces without white invaders. Decolonize your playtime, Mom and Dad!

    If you remain vigilant, you may play a part in preventing another baby from becoming racist! Unless he's white, of course.
    There's no getting out of it Jimmy.
    We are all guilty. LOL.

  14. #69
    Retired !

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Local Union
    107
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    18,473
    Rep Power
    400

    Default Re: January 6th... Is it time for Pence to be Judge and Jury?

    Quote Originally Posted by slavenomore View Post
    https://babylonbee.com/news/here-are...te-supremacist


    There's no getting out of it Jimmy.
    We are all guilty. LOL.
    To bad you can't read either.

  15. #70
    Old School... and proud!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Local Union
    745
    Employer
    ABF
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    3,064
    Rep Power
    551

    Default Re: January 6th... Is it time for Pence to be Judge and Jury?

    Quote Originally Posted by wizard View Post
    In the main,while corporate media,corporate politicians,and phony and fake corporate liberals like yourself fx,justified the violence in Portland,Seattle,and other major cities around the country because of systemic racism,you condemned the the behavior in Washington by the 'unwashed' deplorables...You and they easily explain there was a difference,in one instance it was done in righteous anger by young whites and blacks,in the other by white supremacist thugs...And it happened in our Capitol!!!!!...OMG...Remember the 'pain','anger',and 'fear' generated by the riot in the Capitol by our 'fearless' leaders...Far different reactions to the pain,anger,and fear of the ''storekeeper'' in Portland,Seattle,and other major cities...I doubt the burned out storekeeper was offered ''therapy'' or Washington or phony and fake corporate liberals like yourself much gives a DAMN at what happened to him or her!!!!!

    Bottom line,'now pay attention' fx...The life of EVERYONE is SACRED...The life of a storekeeper NO LESS than anyone elected to office in Washington...

    Question,is the 'hatred' and 'fear' of Trump supporters so great that the media and self-righteous cannot make an effort to understand and enter into a dialogue(god-forbid)without terms for those very angry Working class Americans?...They are American citizens,in the main,law abiding and contributing in useful ways to our society...When your washing machine breaks,who do you call?...Who is your neighbor?...

    The sooner WE ALL realize what's happening,the better chance WE have of surviving it...If WE don't find ''common ground'' with one another across the fabricated ''divide and conquer line'',then WE are doomed...WE are definitely in a Class War...It's ALL OF US(the working class)against the Elites...Tell me fx,does that make any kind of sense to you?...Tell us what you think brother!!!!

    Who the hell cares what corporate media thinks and says,they are just a distraction...Pay attention to the 'real issues' that are going to impact OUR lives drastically...WE are ALL in deep s*hit on every level,militarily,economically,politically,socially ,biologically,environmentally,and yes,spiritually...It's going to take all of us...'We the People'...to get through this incredible and uncertain time WE find ourselves in...These false binaries...Red/Blue...Left/Right...Dem/Repub,are ''breaking down'' our ability to address extremely complex challenges...Is that even possible anymore?
    Another great post Wizard... I just think that it's a damn shame that fx isn't man enough to respond to such a well written and informative post!

  16. Thanks wizard thanked for this post
    Likes wizard Liked this post
 

 
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •