Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

January 6th... Is it time for Pence to be Judge and Jury?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• January 6th... Is it time for Pence to be Judge and Jury?

It's for Mike Pence to Judge whether a Presidential Election Was Held at All

On January 6, a joint session of Congress will open with Vice President Pence presiding as president of the Senate. His power will be plenary and unappealable. You heard that right. As president of the Senate, every objection comes directly to him, and he can rule any objection "out of order" or "denied." His task will be to fulfill his oath of office to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States and to ensure that the laws be faithfully executed. This is a high standard of performance, and V.P. Pence will have two choices. He can roll over on "certified" electors, or he can uphold the law. Article II, Section 1 of the Constitution gives state legislatures "plenary authority" as enunciated in Bush v. Gore. This is key, since the counting of votes is discussed in Article II, the 12th Amendment, and 3 USC 15.

This leaves V.P. Pence with a dilemma. He is a gentleman who regards our governmental traditions with a degree of reverence, so he will be reluctant to take any bold action. But as an honorable man, faced with massive illegality, he must act to protect the law. Consider how things might go down as the two closed envelopes from Georgia are handed to the V.P. The central point is that the VP, as the presiding officer and final authority, has the unquestionable authority to declare that the states in question have not conducted presidential elections. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth, but no one has the authority to override his decision.The statement says nothing about who might or might not have "won" the contested states. Rather, by not following their own laws, as enacted by their own legislatures, they have violated Article II, Section 1. Thus, they have not conducted an election, and their results are void.

If the votes of all seven contested states are registered as zero, President Trump will have 232 votes, and Joe Biden will have 222. The 12th Amendment says, "[T]he votes shall then be counted[.] ... The person having the greatest number of votes for President, shall be the President[.] "In plain language, Donald Trump will be re-elected, since he has a majority of the actual electoral votes. There will be no need to involve the House of Representatives to resolve a contingent election.

Richard Nixon chose not to contest the 1960 election because he felt that winning that way would lead to an ungovernable country. If V.P. Pence does this, that same argument might be made. But is the country governable even now? Blue states such as California, Oregon, Washington, New York, New Jersey, and Michigan are already operating in an openly lawless manner with their "emergency" "COVID-related" restrictions. Their denial of the civil rights of law-abiding citizens is horrific. Their refusal to do basic policing and law enforcement is a recipe for open war. How much worse would things be if the V.P. lived up to his oath and upheld the law?

https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...ld_at_all.html

Re: January 6th... Is it time for Pence to be Judge and Jury?

Since I'm not a constitutional scholar, or any type of scholar, I don't pretend to understand it. How could the founding fathers give one person, in this case Pence, the power to decide an election based on his interpretation of the law? Shouldn't that decision be up to the SCOTUS? Should one man be able to throw out the votes of millions of citizens?

Comment

Originally posted by 2631 View Post
      Since I'm not a constitutional scholar, or any type of scholar, I don't pretend to understand it. How could the founding fathers give one person, in this case Pence, the power to decide an election based on his interpretation of the law? Shouldn't that decision be up to the SCOTUS? Should one man be able to throw out the votes of millions of citizens?
      Good question.. I am no scholar either although I have been called a Sh*thouse lawyer more than once .. It seems like a hail Mary for Trump.. I have read about this on different web sites and they all come to the same conclusion that yes indeed Pence can call the shots on Jan 6th.. But one site it also involves the election in Georgia on Jan 5th.. I just read different sites and get all kinds of answers.. For a true Trump supporter this would be like the greatest "Little" Christmas day gift ever.. Little Christmas is celebrated in Ireland and Scotland or at least it use to be.. For those on the left especially the Main Stream Media would have a complete meltdown and the impeachment bullshit would start again.. That alone for me would be satisfying .. And yes I do believe there was massive voter fraud.. The evidence is not something one can just throw away because you like the results the way they are..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Christmas

Comment

A little more on January 6th.. and the GOP list that is growing

https://rumble.com/vc6lvp-momentum-o...nuary-6th.html

Comment

I have read about this on different web sites and they all come to the same conclusion that yes indeed Pence can call the shots on Jan 6th..
          I don't see the whole picture. From my narrow minded perspective Cuba and North Korea come to mind. A dictator's number two man can decide if the dictator stays in power. Kind of a no brainer to me...........I'm not saying Trump is a dictator but to throw out millions of votes isn't right.

For those on the left especially the Main Stream Media would have a complete meltdown
          I'm afraid to admit it but if Pence was to declare Trump the winner there would be mass peaceful protests. Which in turn would cause violent and illegal criminal acts. Rioting, looting and and burning in the cities.

But one site it also involves the election in Georgia on Jan 5th..
          This confuses me, are they calling the Georgia senate run off election illegal? What if the 2 republicans win? If the VP throws out the Georgia presidential votes won't he have to also throw the republican senate victories?

Comment

I don't see the whole picture. From my narrow minded perspective Cuba and North Korea come to mind. A dictator's number two man can decide if the dictator stays in power. Kind of a no brainer to me...........I'm not saying Trump is a dictator but to throw out millions of votes isn't right.

It would all depend on whether or not the votes were legal votes or illegal votes.. From what I read it is that there are a whole lot of illegal votes that were counted and Video's don't lie..

I'm afraid to admit it but if Pence was to declare Trump the winner there would be mass peaceful protests. Which in turn would cause violent and illegal criminal acts. Rioting, looting and and burning in the cities.
            There has been quite a bunch of reports that this exact reason is why the SCOTUS has denied the Trump campaign from getting an expedited hearing on it.. The PA case is going to court scheduled for Jan 22nd.. On that date what would happen if after all the evidence is presented Trump wins the case?? Two days after Biden is sworn in..

This confuses me, are they calling the Georgia senate run off election illegal? What if the 2 republicans win? If the VP throws out the Georgia presidential votes won't he have to also throw the republican senate victories?
            Don't feel bad as it confuses me also.. The one thing I do know is it is gonna be an interesting beginning of January.. Get out and get you some more popcorn..

Comment

C344D68A-ECD4-4F71-8059-E4698CDFE444.jpeg
              January 6th

If Trump retakes as President then many could be held accountable for their crimes.
              They will do whatever is nessessary to stop him far worse then they have.

The money will be dropped on the street to finance their army BLM ANTIFA and the likes. The Media will stir trouble. Governor leaders will stir chaos.

Comment

You make a good point there... I don't have an answer to that one except that I glad I wouldn't be the one to have to make it.

Comment

I think it's a no win situation.... the corrupt politicians and media will see to that. I can't even imagine how the rest of this year will turn out.. all we can do is hope for the best!

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
                    I am no scholar either although I have been called a Sh*thouse lawyer more than once ..
                    I've been called a prostituting attorney more than once too... maybe we should think about opening up a law firm... anyway... Nancy might end up having a bad hair day come January 3rd...

How Kevin McCarthy Could Become House Speaker January 3

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) told reporters earlier this week that she has the speakership in the 117th Congress “wrapped up.” But with opposition to Pelosi increasing, on January 3 the new Congress could elect the House Republican Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy as speaker instead. On the Sunday after the election, even before all the votes were in, McCarthy explained just how it could happen:

To become speaker, you have to have 218 votes on the floor. When [Pelosi] went up for that vote two years ago, there were 15 Democrats who voted against her. Ten of those Democrats will be coming back to Congress. If those ten vote against her again, she will not be speaker of the House because she won’t have 218 because of the gains of the Republicans.
                    Now that all but two of the House races have been called, the Democrats have a scant majority, 222 versus 210 (one congressman elect just died), enough to cause Pelosi some serious heartburn.She is among the least-liked members of Congress, an advantage Republicans have used in their fund-raising campaigns. A recent Politico/Morning Consult poll showed that a third of Democrats don’t want Pelosi as Speaker.

https://thenewamerican.com/how-kevin...ker-january-3/

Comment

I think the first week of January will be a special kind of interesting on top of the snow storm we might be getting..

GOP Representative: 100 GOP Lawmakers May Vote to Not Accept Election Results

Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-Ill.) said that about 100 Republican lawmakers might vote to object to Joe Biden’s Electoral College votes when the Joint Session of Congress convenes on Jan. 6.

“I hope I’m wrong. I’m guessing it will be upwards of 100,” Kinzinger, a frequent critic of President Donald Trump, said on “The Bulwark Podcast.”

“I think you’re going to have some people that come out and take a strong stand,” he said, adding that “I’m not going to be surprised if it approaches three figures.”

In the podcast interview, Kinzinger said that he does not support the initiative to object to the votes led by Rep. Mo Brooks (R-Ala.). Sen. Josh Hawley (R-Mo.) on Wednesday said he would join their challenge, becoming the first senator to do so.

Read more
                      https://www.theepochtimes.com/gop-re...rce=pushengage

Comment

I see it as the virus was used by little dictators for dictators.
                        PA, MI,WI.......Governors and Supreme Courts were involved in changing election rules illegally.
                        SCOTUS is not doing their job by throwing out the cases. There's tons of evidence but they seem to think it's a state issue...states say a court issue....so as usual in America today big shots want big shot titles and big shot money but don't want the big shot jobs and responsibilities that come with it and don't have the spine to do the right thing.

Not to mention evidence has shown that a true communist Dictator nation....China has its fingerprints all over this mess.....and the money our sellout politicians and business leaders have benefited from from China business....totally corrupts the process.

IMO from what I've seen ...it is legal and constitutional for Pence to allow the House or Senate members to protest the vote.....if one House and one Senate member protest....it goes to debate......and it could come down to one vote each from each state...of which 28-30 states are majority GOP.
                        The talk is...Trump wins in that situation.

And imo it is not Pence playing dictator by disenfranchising millions of voters....it is the dictators who disenfranchised millions by committing fraud.
                        And Pence would be doing right by saying there is too much fraud for this vote to be considered legitimate.
                        IMO he does more harm by allowing the vote to stand as-is.
                        The media should be ashamed of themselves for encouraging the nation to accept Biden as winner....when they have experts who know it's questionable.
                        They are not government and the winner of the election was not their right to declare and mislead.
                        They live praise but don't handle their responsibilities in manners safe for the nation anymore....and God knows they make no money off of Communist China either....right?

Comment

Originally posted by slavenomore View Post
                          And imo it is not Pence playing dictator by disenfranchising millions of voters....it is the dictators who disenfranchised millions by committing fraud.
                          IMO... you said it all right there slavenomore!!!

I'd like to see someone try and reasonably argue that point.

Comment

Originally posted by Docker View Post
                            IMO... you said it all right there slavenomore!!!

I'd like to see someone try and reasonably argue that point.
                            Exactly who is that dictator? It couldn't be "sleepy Joe" who was hiding in his basement could it? To swing that many votes would have been way too much work for the man the right has been calling senile

Comment

Exactly who is that dictator? It couldn't be "sleepy Joe" who was hiding in his basement could it? To swing that many votes would have been way too much work for the man the right has been calling senile
                              I can't speak fo slavenomore but notice... he said dictators... not dictator. And for you to even suggest "sleep joe" sounds desperate and is funny in itself considering he couldn't even plan what he will be having for dinner.

IMO... the dictators are the deep state themselves whoever they may be... but you think that's just a conspiracy and there wasn't no fraud at all... right? All that evidence doesn't even create a doubt in your mind... does it? After all... you wouldn't have a leg to stand on when it came to arguing that point if you did unless you went with that all so popular... "There's just no way that a cospirancy can run that deep".

Well... IMO... it did with 911 and on a smaller scale with JFK.

Comment

Working...
                              X