Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

January 6th... Is it time for Pence to be Judge and Jury?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: January 6th... Is it time for Pence to be Judge and Jury?

https://www.oann.com/ga-sos-raffensp...info-to-potus/

Comment

Jovan Hutton Pulitzer Confirms Mail-In Ballots Were Received with Votes Already Filled In By Machine

Javon Hutton Pultizer reported yesterday that ballots were received in the 2020 election that were completed by machine.
      Javon Pulitzer reported yesterday on Twitter that ballots were provided in the 2020 election that he can confirm were filled in by a machine. Of course, this means that these ballots are fraudulent. Individuals fill in circles in ballots and do not use machines to do so.
      (We are not sure which state this refers to or how many ballots this includes.)

Apparently one individual by the name of Mary attempted to refute Pulitzer’s tweet and she was quickly put in her place – she took her tweet down as well:
      As we’ve reported previously, Hutton claims he can forensically review millions of ballots in a day and determine whether they are fraudulent or not. This is a game changer and will identify the number of fraudulent ballots in this year’s election. We are asking that this take place throughout the country to determine the accurate number of valid votes in this election.

Read More
      https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...illed-machine/

Comment

https://rumble.com/vcgtl9-jim-jordan...wzUpJerj04u4B0

Comment

Isn't this strange. No posts after Jan. 5.
          I felt this should be posted for informational purposes. Maybe somebody will recognize a friend, or associate from their cult meetings.

The Capitol Siege: The Arrested And Their Stories
          Nearly every day since insurrectionists stormed the U.S. Capitol, the list of those charged in the attack has grown longer. The government has now identified more than 250 suspects in the Jan. 6 rioting, which ended with five people dead, including a U.S. Capitol Police officer.
          A group this large defies generalization. The defendants are predominantly white and male, though there were exceptions. Federal prosecutors say a former member of the Latin Kings gang joined the mob, as did two Virginia police officers. A man in a "Camp Auschwitz" sweatshirt took part, as did a Messianic Rabbi. Far-right militia members decked out in tactical gear rioted next to a county commissioner, a New York City sanitation worker, and a two-time Olympic gold medalist.
          Names and pictures here: https://www.npr.org/2021/02/09/96547...-their-stories

Comment

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
            I felt this should be posted for informational purposes. Maybe somebody will recognize a friend, or associate from their cult meetings.

I did see one "cult" member that actually made $70,000 with his video that he filmed.. John Sullivan was his name.. Oh wait , he was an antifa and blm member that dressed as a Trump supporter.
            If you remember I did post an article where about 30 antifa associated members dressed in Trump gear were identified as such.. Guess you missed that article.. But glad you responded anyway..

Comment

Come on fx you know they weren't Trump supporters. I heard those real Trump supporters at the rally all went home peacefully. I heard there were hundreds of busloads of leftist anarchists parked blocks a few blocks from the capitol. I sure would have liked to have owned the concession stands selling all those rioters the Trump flags, banners, MAGA hats, and pipe bombs etc. lol

Sorry guys but I jut came back from my walk and did make a pit stop along the way.

Comment

We get it Fx......you hate white people.
                Why?

Comment

Not guilty.
                  Acquitted.

https://youtu.be/W-ZUreU59VM

Comment

I see it's an NPR link.
                    An NPR photographer was right the with Sulivan when Ashli Babbit was shot.....coincidence?
                    Probably not.

Comment

This is what your politics have produced FX...
                      And should NOT be tolerated.
                      It's never equal rights your people want....it always MORE THAN EQUAL rights that they want.
                      There is not one bit of love or respect in it. Just hate.
                      http://www.occidentaldissent.com/202...-racial-abuse/

Comment

No... it's not strange but you sure as hell are! It's strange to see how many posts that you've posted in the political section since Jimmy limited your dictative powers when he relaxed the rules. Tell me... are you now trying to re-establish some of those lost powers by starting your post with you "felt this should be posted for informational purposes" so you could try cracking down on those who don't stick to the rules and stay on topic? That's strange too seeing how you started a thread before called "This message is a reminder to VOTE" which was similar to the way you you started this post. Then... look how you went all tyrannical when you didn't like the responses you got...

This is about our rights to collective bargaining and our ability to raise our voices against the big money corporate thieves that steal from the working people everyday.
                        First, I want to address this thread, and the title.
                        The thread is a "Message to Vote" !
                        Place other issues, complaints and claims about the candidates in their appropriate thread. We have ones for just about everything.
                        fxstc07 - mod.

I don't care to proof read everything, but I thought I remembered this.
                        Then let's go back to the correct threads for comments and opinions.
                        The first three posts are lifted straight from the Teamster web site.
                        They all say the same thing, get out and VOTE.
                        Stick to the rules and post in the appropriate threads.
                        fxstc07 - mod.
                        Boy... you're just itching to get that abusive power back because you know you're worthless when it comes to defending your opinions and debating... aren't you? Maybe someday you will recognize that fact which the members on here know already. Just like the fact that you abandoned your " we don't need no stinking wall" thread after your high and mighty powers were stripped. All I can say is these must be sad times that you are going through now... my condolences!

Don't you think that this should be posted for "informational purposes" too...

George Floyd Riots Caused Record-Setting $2 Billion in Damage, New Report Says. Here’s Why the True Cost Is Even Higher

Even beyond face-value insurance costs, riots leave a lasting shadow on a city that haunts its economy for decades.

When George Floyd died while in police custody in late May, most agreed his premature death was a tragedy. Yet the discussion on criminal justice reform that emerged in the weeks after Floyd’s passing was quickly overshadowed by the rioting, looting, and violence that broke out in major cities such as Minneapolis, Seattle, and New York.

Dozens of people were killed or injured in the violent unrest, and thousands of businesses and properties, many minority-owned, were looted, torched, or otherwise vandalized. Only now are we beginning to realize the full cost of the destruction. New reporting from Axios reveals that the total insured property losses incurred during the George Floyd riots will come in at $1 billion to $2 billion.

The US has experienced rioting over racial tensions before, but this report shows that the damage from the latest unrest will far exceed any historical precedent.

“The arson, vandalism and looting... will result in at least $1 billion to $2 billion of paid insurance claims,” Axios reports. “[This will] eclips[e] the record set in Los Angeles in 1992 after the acquittal of the police officers who brutalized Rodney King.”

https://fee.org/articles/george-floy...s-even-higher/
                        It's also strange how you only felt the need to only bring up the Jan 6th riot when it's pales in comparison to all the destruction... looting... injuries and deaths that came with the liberal riots in 2020 that were not only overlooked by the MSM and lib leaders but actually encouraged and glorified. And they tried to impeach Trump for inciting one riot. Now tell me... why is that?

I guess I won't get a reply to this post either... just like with all the others.

Well... let's hear what you're willing to say now that you can no longer control the discussion with your bias and dictative moderating powers... "fxstc07 - mod".

Time to start acting like man by standing on your own two feet... can you do that?

Comment

Originally posted by 2631 View Post
                          Come on fx you know they weren't Trump supporters. I heard those real Trump supporters at the rally all went home peacefully. I heard there were hundreds of busloads of leftist anarchists parked blocks a few blocks from the capitol. I sure would have liked to have owned the concession stands selling all those rioters the Trump flags, banners, MAGA hats, and pipe bombs etc. lol

Sorry guys but I jut came back from my walk and did make a pit stop along the way.
                          You also would of been a millionaire by now if you owned the concession stands selling all those black lives matter and antifa rioters shirts... signs... baseball bats... knives... bricks... torches and molotov cocktails... that's if you were lucky enough too not have gotten yourself killed or severely injured and those concession stands looted and set ablaze.

Comment

Here's an Australian news video that I felt should be posted for informational purposes...

Maybe you recognized a friend or associate in that video.

Comment

Your buddy Chris Cuomo has a reply for you...

Comment

Here's some.more for informational purposes...intentionalmy staged for sick political purposes imo.

https://thenationalpulse.com/breakin...ef-natl-guard/

Pelosi’s ‘Conversations’ With Sgt At Arms Responsible For Lack Of National Guard On January 6

Comment

Working...
                                X