Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

January 6th... Is it time for Pence to be Judge and Jury?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: January 6th... Is it time for Pence to be Judge and Jury?

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
    Everyone involved January 6 was an extremist. All expressing and vowing support for tRump. Wearing garments and flags of their golden child.
    If that's not an indication of radicalism, then storming our Capitol surely was.
    Some here deny that.
    Some blame it on others.

I'll bet Rome stands.
    Send lawyers guns and money.

Sent from my SM-G996U1 using Tapatalk
    There's videos of some of them changing from Antifa type garb into Trump garb. And a video of John Sullivan saying how he wore Trump stuff to fit in.

There's plenty of behavior from Trump haters...including those in the FBI and CIA and military and in both parties to KNOW that SOME of the rabble rousers were planted there.
    No doubt SOME would wear MAGA hats or have MAGA flags....and playing on the left's addiction to "hatred" of "racism" and white Trump supporters might even carry a confederate flag.
    We are not all so naive to believe that ALL of the unarmed "insurrectionists"(a joke of a term).....were all Trump supporters.
    True Trump supporters would not have destroyed the Capital nor would they disobey police...that is another sick joke.
    Maybe some misguided Trump supporters were involved....but none with any brains.

Comment

Everyone involved January 6 was an extremist. All expressing and vowing support for tRump. Wearing garments and flags of their golden child.
      If that's not an indication of radicalism, then storming our Capitol surely was.
      Some here deny that.
      Some blame it on others.

I'll bet Rome stands.

In the main,while corporate media,corporate politicians,and phony and fake corporate liberals like yourself fx,justified the violence in Portland,Seattle,and other major cities around the country because of systemic racism,you condemned the the behavior in Washington by the 'unwashed' deplorables...You and they easily explain there was a difference,in one instance it was done in righteous anger by young whites and blacks,in the other by white supremacist thugs...And it happened in our Capitol!!!!!...OMG...Remember the 'pain','anger',and 'fear' generated by the riot in the Capitol by our 'fearless' leaders...Far different reactions to the pain,anger,and fear of the ''storekeeper'' in Portland,Seattle,and other major cities...I doubt the burned out storekeeper was offered ''therapy'' or Washington or phony and fake corporate liberals like yourself much gives a DAMN at what happened to him or her!!!!!

Bottom line,'now pay attention' fx...The life of EVERYONE is SACRED...The life of a storekeeper NO LESS than anyone elected to office in Washington...

Question,is the 'hatred' and 'fear' of Trump supporters so great that the media and self-righteous cannot make an effort to understand and enter into a dialogue(god-forbid)without terms for those very angry Working class Americans?...They are American citizens,in the main,law abiding and contributing in useful ways to our society...When your washing machine breaks,who do you call?...Who is your neighbor?...

The sooner WE ALL realize what's happening,the better chance WE have of surviving it...If WE don't find ''common ground'' with one another across the fabricated ''divide and conquer line'',then WE are doomed...WE are definitely in a Class War...It's ALL OF US(the working class)against the Elites...Tell me fx,does that make any kind of sense to you?...Tell us what you think brother!!!!

Who the hell cares what corporate media thinks and says,they are just a distraction...Pay attention to the 'real issues' that are going to impact OUR lives drastically...WE are ALL in deep s*hit on every level,militarily,economically,politically,socially ,biologically,environmentally,and yes,spiritually...It's going to take all of us...'We the People'...to get through this incredible and uncertain time WE find ourselves in...These false binaries...Red/Blue...Left/Right...Dem/Repub,are ''breaking down'' our ability to address extremely complex challenges...Is that even possible anymore?

Comment

Some here deny that.
        Some blame it on others.

I'll bet Rome stands.

I just do not agree with you in anyway. Now someone is racist just because they storm the Capitol?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
          I just do not agree with you in anyway. Now someone is racist just because they storm the Capitol?
          Watch cnn for one evening,with joy reid,don lemon,and chris cuomo and you will see where the trump hate comes from, and how they promote the theory of their agenda, of all that don't believe and follow their leftist agenda are racist.
          Making a statement that all people at the capital were or are some kind of criminal element is 100% WRONG.

Comment

Another insurrectionist jailed. Apparently one of those types that some feel don't exist.

Navy contractor arrested in Capitol riot was a known white supremacist

https://www.axios.com/navy-contracto...f0f0303bd.html
            Some here deny that.
            Some blame it on others.

I'll bet Rome stands.

Yes they are arresting them and many are being held without bail.. But not those from the left that were in the capital that day.. The Democrats are in control you know.. The National guard is now gonna stay until the end of May to protect those febble minded Democratic politicians..

FBI Is Looking to Arrest and Abuse 500 More of the 800 Individuals Who Entered the US Capitol on January 6 – Out of the One Million Who Saw Trump Speak

At least half a million to a million patriots showed up to see President Trump at the Ellipse in Washington DC on January 6th.

Before the president’s speech was over, thousands of supporters marched over to the US Capitol.
            It has been widely reported that the FBI has arrested 300 individuals who entered the US Capitol on January 6th.

Many of the protesters who entered the US Capitol on January 6th were waved in by the Capitol Hill police.

And, now we know that the FBI is looking for 500 more individuals who entered the Capitol out of the 800 individuals who went inside.
            Read more
            https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...w-trump-speak/

Comment

Some here deny that.
              Some blame it on others.

I'll bet Rome stands.

my bad, I read racism and you said radicalism ugh ugh

Comment

Originally posted by slavenomore View Post
                We are not all so naive to believe that ALL of the unarmed "insurrectionists"(a joke of a term).....were all Trump supporters.
                True Trump supporters would not have destroyed the Capital nor would they disobey police...that is another sick joke.
                Maybe some misguided Trump supporters were involved....but none with any brains.
                Tell me. I am confused. Is this guy antifa or BLM ?
                gettyimages-1230454190-b41c477a45c061d7a98854090ebd301c40a97a65-s800-c85.jpg

As for "misguided" supporters, or the comment about "none with any brains".

Comment

https://babylonbee.com/news/here-are...te-supremacist
                  Don't worry though-- we're here to help! It's important to always look for clues of racist tendencies in your newborn so you can nip that in the bud! Here are the troubling 7 signs:

He's white, which automatically makes him racist: If your newborn is white, then sorry-- its game over. Your baby will be irredeemably racist forever. Sad.

Completely illiterate, just like most Nazis: What? Your newborn can't read? Then he's probably been radicalized by alt-right personalities on YouTube.

No hair, which is a common Neo-Nazi hairstyle: Is your baby a skinhead? Having no hair is a colossal red flag. If your newborn is bald, make him wear a wig until his hair grows in.

Enjoys bedtime stories written by notorious racist Dr. Seuss: Books by Dr. Seuss are a gateway drug to literally burning crosses in people's front yards. Teach your child to burn those books instead.

Shows his white fragility by crying all the time: Crying is a sure sign of defensiveness and fear of honest conversations around race. Not good!

Refuses to say "black lives matter": Seriously-- what's so hard about saying "black lives matter"? If instead, he says things like "goo goo ga ga", this is even more troubling. The phrase "goo goo ga ga" has 10 letters in it. Do you know what else has 10 letters? "Heil Hitler."

Shows colorblindness by playing with other kids regardless of race: Color blindness is racist. Minorities need their own separate spaces without white invaders. Decolonize your playtime, Mom and Dad!

If you remain vigilant, you may play a part in preventing another baby from becoming racist! Unless he's white, of course.
                  There's no getting out of it Jimmy.
                  We are all guilty. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by slavenomore View Post
                    https://babylonbee.com/news/here-are...te-supremacist

There's no getting out of it Jimmy.
                    We are all guilty. LOL.
                    To bad you can't read either.

Comment

Originally posted by wizard View Post
                      In the main,while corporate media,corporate politicians,and phony and fake corporate liberals like yourself fx,justified the violence in Portland,Seattle,and other major cities around the country because of systemic racism,you condemned the the behavior in Washington by the 'unwashed' deplorables...You and they easily explain there was a difference,in one instance it was done in righteous anger by young whites and blacks,in the other by white supremacist thugs...And it happened in our Capitol!!!!!...OMG...Remember the 'pain','anger',and 'fear' generated by the riot in the Capitol by our 'fearless' leaders...Far different reactions to the pain,anger,and fear of the ''storekeeper'' in Portland,Seattle,and other major cities...I doubt the burned out storekeeper was offered ''therapy'' or Washington or phony and fake corporate liberals like yourself much gives a DAMN at what happened to him or her!!!!!

Bottom line,'now pay attention' fx...The life of EVERYONE is SACRED...The life of a storekeeper NO LESS than anyone elected to office in Washington...

Question,is the 'hatred' and 'fear' of Trump supporters so great that the media and self-righteous cannot make an effort to understand and enter into a dialogue(god-forbid)without terms for those very angry Working class Americans?...They are American citizens,in the main,law abiding and contributing in useful ways to our society...When your washing machine breaks,who do you call?...Who is your neighbor?...

The sooner WE ALL realize what's happening,the better chance WE have of surviving it...If WE don't find ''common ground'' with one another across the fabricated ''divide and conquer line'',then WE are doomed...WE are definitely in a Class War...It's ALL OF US(the working class)against the Elites...Tell me fx,does that make any kind of sense to you?...Tell us what you think brother!!!!

Who the hell cares what corporate media thinks and says,they are just a distraction...Pay attention to the 'real issues' that are going to impact OUR lives drastically...WE are ALL in deep s*hit on every level,militarily,economically,politically,socially ,biologically,environmentally,and yes,spiritually...It's going to take all of us...'We the People'...to get through this incredible and uncertain time WE find ourselves in...These false binaries...Red/Blue...Left/Right...Dem/Repub,are ''breaking down'' our ability to address extremely complex challenges...Is that even possible anymore?
                      Another great post Wizard... I just think that it's a damn shame that fx isn't man enough to respond to such a well written and informative post!

Comment

Tell me. I am confused. Is this guy antifa or BLM ?
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]1964[/ATTACH]

As for "misguided" supporters, or the comment about "none with any brains".
                        You don't know anything about the guy.
                        He could be FBI set up for years to be what he is and used as a prop for the agenda.
                        A high level FBI was one arrested.

You can assume what you want just as a redneck might assume every black thug on the street was born in the city he is a thug in....but he might actually be a very educated FBI agent playing a role where his skin color fits in to infiltrate street gangs.

Comment

To bad you can't read either.
                          We assumed just as you always do.

Comment

Originally posted by Docker View Post
                            Another great post Wizard... I just think that it's a damn shame that fx isn't man enough to respond to such a well written and informative post!
                            Thank You Docker,and I couldn't agree more...He won't respond because it doesn't fit his hate filled narrative and agenda(blue-team)...You know as well as I do,it would take some thought provoking intelligent dialogue and discussion to respond...fx doesn't have it in him,he never did!!!!....What I can't stomach is his sanctimonious self-righteous moral and superior indignation to anyone or anything that doesn't fit into his need little box of ideology...Won't even 'consider' or 'discuss' the fact that democrats ''MIGHT'' be corrupt,despite all the 'factual' evidence that they ''ARE'' corrupt...For months from last summer into last fall,I posted articles,links,commentary,videos,''facts'',from ''Left-Wing'' web-sites,that 'exposed' the 47 year political corruption that is Joe Biden...Not one sentence,not one word,not one syllable,from fake and phony corporate status quo democrats like fx....All this is nothing more then.....Rinse and Repeat...

Comment

Originally posted by wizard View Post
                              Thank You Docker,and I couldn't agree more...He won't respond because it doesn't fit his hate filled narrative and agenda(blue-team)...You know as well as I do,it would take some thought provoking intelligent dialogue and discussion to respond...fx doesn't have it in him,he never did!!!!....What I can't stomach is his sanctimonious self-righteous moral and superior indignation to anyone or anything that doesn't fit into his need little box of ideology...Won't even 'consider' or 'discuss' the fact that democrats ''MIGHT'' be corrupt,despite all the 'factual' evidence that they ''ARE'' corrupt...For months from last summer into last fall,I posted articles,links,commentary,videos,''facts'',from ''Left-Wing'' web-sites,that 'exposed' the 47 year political corruption that is Joe Biden...Not one sentence,not one word,not one syllable,from fake and phony corporate status quo democrats like fx....All this is nothing more then.....Rinse and Repeat...
                              Like your other long winded freind, your posts drag on to the point of nausea.
                              What part of the last 5 years did you miss ?
                              Those years were spent posting back and forth the same arguments over and over.
                              Is there any point in continuing ?
                              I don't think so.
                              You have your opinions and I have mine.

Comment

Another insurrectionist jailed. Apparently one of those types that some feel don't exist.

Navy contractor arrested in Capitol riot was a known white supremacist

https://www.axios.com/navy-contracto...f0f0303bd.html
                                Like your other long winded freind, your posts drag on to the point of nausea.
                                What part of the last 5 years did you miss ?
                                Those years were spent posting back and forth the same arguments over and over.
                                Is there any point in continuing ?
                                I don't think so.
                                You have your opinions and I have mine.

Your right and yours and everyone's opinions are welcome here I think.. so what was done on Jan 6th was pure and simple wrong.. But if you looked at any of the videos posted you would have seen the Capital police letting them in.. Were there others there besides the Trump people?? I posted a link to where around 30 members of ANTIFA and BLM that were there dressed as Trump supporters.. Maybe you missed that post.. The names of those identified were sent to the FBI where they most likely found their way into the waste basket.. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see what is going on.. I use to think you were intelligent enough to see through what the liberal media puts out there and evidently I was wrong.. Trump is gone but still living in your head.. Rent free..

Comment

Working...
                                X