Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reddaway Honored as 2020 Regional Freight Carrier of the Year by Johnson Controls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reddaway Honored as 2020 Regional Freight Carrier of the Year by Johnson Controls

"Reddaway has received Johnson Controls’ 2020 Regional Freight Carrier of the Year award. Johnson Controls, the global leader for smart and sustainable buildings, recognized Reddaway for its significant efforts in on-time performance, ease of doing business, damage claim ratio, EDI compliance and invoice accuracy.

“This recognition is an outstanding honor from one of our largest customers. Our company’s work aligns perfectly with Johnson Controls’ values of being customer driven and future focused,” saidJason Bergman, YRCW Chief Commercial Officer andHNRY LogisticsPresident. “I am extremely proud of our YRCW companies’ employees for the level of service they dedicate to our customers, and I appreciate the continued partnerships we share with our amazing customers like Johnson Controls.”

“Johnson Controls nominated Reddaway for the 'Regional Freight Carrier of the Year' award due to the incredible customer service their team consistently offers us,” saidJohn Tomcala, Director – Air Systems Logistics and Distribution at Johnson Controls. “We value our partnership with Reddaway and theYRC Worldwideteam to help deliver on our mission for our customers.”

http://investors.yrcw.com/news-relea...r-year-johnson

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk
Working...
X