Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Trump is not for me anymore

Originally posted by Docker View Post
    Are you serious Jimmy? This is a question that you ask about someone who hardly ever… if ever… posted in the political section of any site let alone this one. How about asking that question to your own mods who frequently and readily posted in this section.

All I can do is give my opinion as to what I have noticed since returning. Why is it that your mods haven’t been posting in this section… as a matter of fact… haven’t been posting very much at all except for the Community Lounge? What… is it because they’re mad that you unbanned members they didn’t personally like… relaxed the rules to the extent where they couldn’t control the conversation and moderate those they disagreed with anymore… is it that they are not posting because they are secretly hoping your new rules fail in the hopes you’ll go back to the way things were… or is a combination of all three?

Food for thought… those you think that are with you in this new quest to build the site back up really aren’t and those who you are leery of might actually want this site to thrive again. That’s something you should be and have been thinking about… just saying
    I just asked where is MULER. LOL I dont remember if he posted political posts or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
      I just asked where is MULER. LOL I dont remember if he posted political posts or not.
      Muler has been retired now for a short time.. I highly doubt he has even made a dent on that "To Do" list he wakes up to every morning..

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
        That was me just getting something off my chest Jimmy... lol

I can't speak for Muler but I think he always did stay away from politics like so many other members on trucking forums.

Comment

The Rasmussen poll, one of the most accurate polls of the 2020 election, finds President Trump’s approval is actually rising after Wednesday‘s protests.
          As Democrats move to impeachment and some establishment Republicans call for the 25th Amendment to remove Trump, the poll finds 48% approve of the President’s job performance.
          A source close to the polling firm tells Newsmax that the rolling survey saw Trump’s approval soar to 51% on Thursday night.

Read Newsmax: Newsmax - Breaking News | News Videos | Politics, Health, Finance

Comment

Originally posted by strapdrager View Post
            The Rasmussen poll, one of the most accurate polls of the 2020 election, finds President Trump’s approval is actually rising after Wednesday‘s protests.
            As Democrats move to impeachment and some establishment Republicans call for the 25th Amendment to remove Trump, the poll finds 48% approve of the President’s job performance.
            A source close to the polling firm tells Newsmax that the rolling survey saw Trump’s approval soar to 51% on Thursday night.

Read Newsmax: Newsmax - Breaking News | News Videos | Politics, Health, Finance
            And that number will keep rising in the near future when they see just what the left has in store for them because they won't have anyone to blame for it except their own party... whether they choose to acknowledge that fact or not is entirely up to them. "Oh my... the deplorables just might have known what they were talking about"... or... "Nah... this is the devastating result of Trumps four years in office".

Comment

The moral posturing and ethical grandstanding from 'ALL' Corporate politicians and 'ALL' Corporate media and the whole rotten DC establishment whores who championed the grotesque Iraq war,who promoted the Russiagate canard,who deem 'ALL' Trump supporters thugs and terrorists,who allow Wall St. and the Fortune 500 to rob the working class BLIND,is absolute breathtaking hypocrisy to witness...God how I LOATHE these people...

Pelosi was quoted as saying in reference to Trump...''This man is deadly''...In some ways he no doubt has been,but let's be honest,they are ALL part of the same hypocrisy...Pelosi supported every single ''right to profit'' war and intervention that BOTH parties have launched over the last 40 years...Pelosi has essentially mocked and derided 'ALL' Trump supporters as thugs and terrorists...Pelosi has essentially mocked and derided 'ALL' Sanders supporters as stupid,ignorant,and delusional...

Nancy Pelosi is a POS and as deadly as they come...And by the way,the so called ''Squad's'' refusal to go on the offensive against her 'reveals' their True Colors...

Comment

Originally posted by Docker View Post
                And that number will keep rising in the near future when they see just what the left has in store for them because they won't have anyone to blame for it except their own party... whether they choose to acknowledge that fact or not is entirely up to them. "Oh my... the deplorables just might have known what they were talking about"... or... "Nah... this is the devastating result of Trumps four years in office".
                Yes Docker,their 'blind loyalty' to the status quo is really frightening to behold...Not a clue....

https://www.amnesty.org.uk/files/201...I6NpaAYbxRCJj=

Comment

Working...
                X