Trump completely lost my support now and forever. to trump

Re: Trump is not for me anymore

I support Lindsey Graham

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qgzn...ature=youtu.be

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
      Trump completely lost my support now and forever. to trump
      He is finished without a doubt, as time moves on we will see more and more details of what happened yesterday.IMO it just proves more and more how broken our political system is.

Comment

I voted against Graham. I did have some respect for him when he was aligned with McCain. But I lost it when he flipped and appeared to blindly follow Trump. I gained a lot of respect for him while watching him speak on the senate floor last night.

Comment

The players change but the game goes on... lol

Comment

Had to laugh last night when it was reported that all these pure politicians were kneeling and praying together to save their useless azzes.Today they will all be back to business as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by 1484-1075 View Post
              He is finished without a doubt, as time moves on we will see more and more details of what happened yesterday.IMO it just proves more and more how broken our political system is.

Comment

Originally posted by 2631 View Post
                I voted against Graham. I did have some respect for him when he was aligned with McCain. But I lost it when he flipped and appeared to blindly follow Trump. I gained a lot of respect for him while watching him speak on the senate floor last night.
                IMO Graham never blindly followed anyone.His beliefs or agenda just aligned with other people.

Comment

Originally posted by 1484-1075 View Post
                  Had to laugh last night when it was reported that all these pure politicians were kneeling and praying together to save their useless azzes.Today they will all be back to business as usual.
                  I literally just seen that on the news.

Comment

Wow.. a few bad days and everyone jumps ship.. What I have been seeing is that the rally yesterday was infiltrated by Antifa.. Antifa and the Democrats won.. Trump won the election and it was stolen from him.. Good luck with Biden and the rest of the Obama gang running the party again.. Now the new odds bet in Vegas will be an over/under on just how many days Biden remains in office before Nancy removes him..

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
                      Wow.. a few bad days and everyone jumps ship.. What I have been seeing is that the rally yesterday was infiltrated by Antifa.. Antifa and the Democrats won.. Trump won the election and it was stolen from him.. Good luck with Biden and the rest of the Obama gang running the party again.. Now the new odds bet in Vegas will be an over/under on just how many days Biden remains in office before Nancy removes him..
                      It's going to be fun watching those pack of hyenas fighting among themselves...

Comment

What I have been seeing is that the rally yesterday was infiltrated by Antifa..
                        That argument will fall on deaf ears just like all the evidence on the fraudulent election. Many on the left don't even realize that if this thing went the other way... the lefty loonies would of been just as upset with the difference being Washington would be ruins this morning. The squeaking wheel gets the most grease.

Comment

I agree Trump won the election, and without a doubt there were antifa-blm involved with the action yesterday.I dont believe for one minute that aTrump supporter came to the rally with a kevlar helmet, pipe bombs or any other weapons.As the days go by these people will be outed.

Comment

I do not believe Trump won the election. Every court went against him. IF it was a rigged election or a conspiracy someone would blow the whistle and have legit proof. Not just a conspiracy theory.

Comment

I do not believe Trump won the election. Every court went against him. IF it was a rigged election or a conspiracy someone would blow the whistle and have legit proof. Not just a conspiracy theory.
                              Then why wouldn't the courts let him present his case and the evidence?

And how about the impeachment sham... look how much credence the swamp gave all that nonsense and how about the Kavanaugh hearing?

How come the left always get their day in court but not Trump?

No... nothing to see hear because our government is as honest as the day is long... right?

Comment

Working...
                              X