X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Our Dying Republic

Originally posted by Docker View Post
    What's your thoughts?
    My thoughts are,if someone decides to step foot in the house unannounced they will meet up with a special tool that was specially made for them.

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
      If someone breaks into my house when I am home I would figure that they value my stuff higher than their own life..
      Originally posted by 1484-1075 View Post
      My thoughts are,if someone decides to step foot in the house unannounced they will meet up with a special tool that was specially made for them.
      My sentiments exactly!!!

It's called being responsible for one's own actions... which evidently those loony liberals know nothing about.

Comment

Comment

Bill Maher “We’re not losing to China,” “We lost." Americans are “A silly people”

Bill warns that while we are busy obsessing over silly culture wars, China is overtaking us on the world stage.

https://youtu.be/2DH4v6FnbvM

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/56445.htm

Comment

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...n_and_now.html

Comment

I think this one rings a bell. The lefties like to use the term „NAZI's”

A person you disagree with politically
              Then: A debate opponent
              Now: A Nazi

Comment

Philadelphia’s Violent Crime Rate Is Spiking Thanks To Failed Leftist Political Agendas

Democratic Philadelphia Mayor Jim Kenney and city officials acknowledged the city is on track for a record number of homicides, shootings, and confiscated guns this year, following months of Black Lives Matter and Antifa riots. “It makes me absolutely sick to know that so many Philadelphians have suffered these preventable deaths,” Kenney said at a press conference Wednesday. “It’s painfully clear that we must take new approaches.” According to new data from the Philadelphia Police department, homicides are up 30 percent in 2021 year-to-date. There have been 412 nonfatal shooting victims, whereas there were 258 last year. In total, 690 individuals have been arrested for illegal firearms compared to 355 last year. African Americans accounted for 86 percent of the shooting victims.

The city will now be holding bi-weekly briefings for the public that will be streamed on Facebook Live. The violent crime increase in Philadelphia can partially be attributed to Democratic District Attorney Larry Krasner, who created a court diversionary program titled Accelerated Rehabilitative Disposition that gives violent criminals a second opportunity to be released after a probationary period.Krasner received $1.7 million from billionaire George Soros in 2017 in his election campaign. The Krasner campaign and Soros PAC spent about $1.9 million, which pales in comparison to the second-highest campaign money spent by Michael Untermeyer. Soros notably invested $220 million in Black Lives Matter and other “racial equity” groups in July. He is also a backer of the Minnesota Freedom Fund that bailed out rioters and looters in response to the death of George Floyd. Krasner has come under fire for his controversial past of suing the Philadelphia Police department 75 times and calling law enforcement “systemically racist.”

“In 2020, when Philadelphia was ravished by radical left organizations like Black Lives Matter and criminal opportunists who rioted, looted, and torched police cars, District Attorney Larry Krasner failed to hold the perpetrators accountable,” nearby Montgomery County Commissioner Republican Joe Gale, who is currently running for governor in the Commonwealth told The Federalist. “The Philly DA is clearly more concerned with placating progressives and furthering his political agenda than maintaining law and order. This toxic attitude of indifference is why Philadelphia suffered nearly 500 homicides and over 2,200 shootings last year,” Gale said.

Cities across the country experienced notable shootings and homicide increases this summer, with as much as 265 percent in Atlanta, 130 percent in New York City, 250 percent in Los Angeles, and 525 percent in crime increases in Seattle. At the 2020 presidential debate in September, then-President Trump harped on the corruptness of Philadelphia. “Bad things happen in Philadelphia,” Trump said, “bad things.” “We are all responsible for what goes on here. This is our community and these are our children,” said Police Commissioner Danielle Outlaw.

https://thefederalist.com/2021/03/17...tical-agendas/
                Disturbing Night Footage Of Philadelphia Is A Glimpse Of America’s Democrat-Run Future

A viral video out of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania shows the run-down state of the Kensington Avenue area of the city after sundown.

Another once-great American metropolis fallen due to Democrat policies, the City of Brotherly Love now looks more like a scene from an apocalyptic zombie film.

https://ussanews.com/News1/2021/03/1...at-run-future/
                Atleast we don't have to worry about their minds being poisoned by Dr Seuss...

Comment

The high school girls continue to be in charge of the military

Let me start by admitting that I am very sexist in that I, a woman, feel that the U.S. military has become way too feminine. Whether it’s troops running around in high heels to “walk a mile in her shoes,” drag queens, inordinately high numbers of pregnancies, or seriously reducing physical standards because women cannot meet the existing standards, the military is losing its ability to carry out its number one job: Killing the enemy. It turns out that, at least to my way of thinking, the military is becoming feminized in another way, too: In its public relations, it’s clear that the high school girls have taken over.

I first noticed this high school girl trend in mid-March after Tucker Carlson exposed how quickly the Biden administration was moving to weaken the military in a host of ways. The response from the military was extraordinary. Forgetting its obligation to be above the political fray and to preserve its fire for actual shooting enemies, such as (God forbid, it should come to that) the Iranians or the Chinese, the military turned its guns on Carlson.That wasn’t even the worst part. Instead, the worst part is that it was apparent that a bunch of 16-year-old mean girls were controlling the social media accounts for the various branches of the American military – and not just at the enlisted level, but at the officer level as well. (Regarding that problem, a lot of the blame goes back to Obama’s White House, which seeded the officer class with leftists.) While the mean girls may have been sent to the back of the classroom, those 16-year-olds girls are still driving the military train. How else can one explain the fact that the U.S. Navy put a cutesy little blue mask on its eagle logo?

That’s what girls do. They put makeup on their dogs, love Hello Kitty, and are generally into cute things and dress-up. This is not a serious military. Our enemies fully understand this. Others do as well, responding with a combination of disgust, humor, and fear as the comments to John Cardillo’s post reveal. (You can see the best comments at Twitchy.) However, maybe there is some good news in all of this. Given that some serious people believe that Biden’s United States Military has is preparing to turn American states and citizens into its next target, perhaps we should be thanking our lucky stars for lowered standards and immature mental processes.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog..._military.html

Comment

Originally posted by Docker View Post
                    The high school girls continue to be in charge of the military

Let me start by admitting that I am very sexist in that I, a woman, feel that the U.S. military has become way too feminine. Whether it’s troops running around in high heels to “walk a mile in her shoes,” drag queens, inordinately high numbers of pregnancies, or seriously reducing physical standards because women cannot meet the existing standards, the military is losing its ability to carry out its number one job: Killing the enemy. It turns out that, at least to my way of thinking, the military is becoming feminized in another way, too: In its public relations, it’s clear that the high school girls have taken over.

I first noticed this high school girl trend in mid-March after Tucker Carlson exposed how quickly the Biden administration was moving to weaken the military in a host of ways. The response from the military was extraordinary. Forgetting its obligation to be above the political fray and to preserve its fire for actual shooting enemies, such as (God forbid, it should come to that) the Iranians or the Chinese, the military turned its guns on Carlson.That wasn’t even the worst part. Instead, the worst part is that it was apparent that a bunch of 16-year-old mean girls were controlling the social media accounts for the various branches of the American military – and not just at the enlisted level, but at the officer level as well. (Regarding that problem, a lot of the blame goes back to Obama’s White House, which seeded the officer class with leftists.) While the mean girls may have been sent to the back of the classroom, those 16-year-olds girls are still driving the military train. How else can one explain the fact that the U.S. Navy put a cutesy little blue mask on its eagle logo?

That’s what girls do. They put makeup on their dogs, love Hello Kitty, and are generally into cute things and dress-up. This is not a serious military. Our enemies fully understand this. Others do as well, responding with a combination of disgust, humor, and fear as the comments to John Cardillo’s post reveal. (You can see the best comments at Twitchy.) However, maybe there is some good news in all of this. Given that some serious people believe that Biden’s United States Military has is preparing to turn American states and citizens into its next target, perhaps we should be thanking our lucky stars for lowered standards and immature mental processes.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog..._military.html
                    That is a WTF moment.. Biden's military.. What is next??

Comment

Kroger Closes 2 Stores in California City That Required ‘Hero Pay’

Grocery chain Kroger said it closed down two California stores Saturday after the Long Beach City Council approved a COVID-19-related “hero pay” ordinance that increased wages by $4 per hour.

The pay increase, mandated in January, was for workers who were employed at pharmacies and retail stores with 300 or more employees in the Southern California city. The move was announced earlier this year, but the Ralph’s and Food 4 Less—both operated by Kroger—were shut down on April 17, employees told local media outlets. “As a result of the City of Long Beach’s decision to pass an ordinance mandating Extra Pay for grocery workers, we have made the difficult decision to permanently close long-struggling store locations in Long Beach,” said a spokesperson for Kroger several weeks ago. “This misguided action by the Long Beach City Council oversteps the traditional bargaining process and applies to some, but not all, grocery workers in the city.” Last month, Kroger also announced it would close down three stores—two Ralphs and one Food 4 Less—in nearby Los Angeles, which passed its own $5-per-hour “hero pay” boost to workers amid the pandemic.

Kroger, in a statement, said they were “underperforming stores,” while maintaining that the extra cost of temporary hazard pay made it impossible to operate. “The hero pay mandate in Los Angeles mandate will add an additional $20 million in operating costs over the next 120 days, making it financially unsustainable to continue operating the three underperforming locations,” the firm said. “Despite our efforts to overcome the challenges we were already facing at these locations, the extra pay mandate makes it impossible to run a financially sustainable business that ensures our ability to continue serving the Los Angeles community at those three locations with reliable access to affordable, fresh groceries and other essentials.”

It added, “We are proud of our role as a leading employer in Los Angeles and remain committed to our dedicated associates on the frontlines serving in our 65 other area locations.”
                      “Hero pay” mandates have also been passed in several other Southern California cities, including Coachella, Montebello, and Irvine. Last week, two Los Angeles City Council members introduced a motion to investigate Kroger’s decision to close several of its stores in the city. “The city has an interest in considering whether it should take legislative action to address these closures and potentially future closures of other grocery stores especially in areas of the city that are commonly known as Food Deserts,” the motion introduced by Councilmen Marqueece Harris-Dawson and Paul Koretz, both Democrats, reads.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_ap...y_3780727.html
                      Welcome to today's America where everyone is a winner and a hero who picks and chooses their gender…

Comment

Chauvin’s Conviction Will Never Be Enough For A Democratic Party Bent On Destruction

The law has spoken. On Tuesday, a jury found former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin guilty on counts of second-degree murder, third-degree murder, and the second-degree manslaughter of George Floyd. After weeks of lawmakers and commentators chiming in and expressing a desire for Chauvin to be convicted, this wish has finally been granted, barring a retrial. Yet the jury’s decision will not be enough for the left. It never was meant to be. To Democrats, Chauvin represents a systemic racism woven into the fabric of the United States — white supremacy that can only be quelled by restructuring the entire American system.The case’s coverage was rarely truly about Chauvin, Floyd, or what really occurred on May 25, 2020. The left molded it into yet another example it claims proves black people are categorically murdered by American police. Still, data from 2017 to 2021 shows police shot whites to death in higher numbers, and regardless there is no proof that recent police shootings of black people have been racially motivated.

Vice President Kamala Harris said this loud on behalf of the race-obsessed Democratic Party after the verdict came in. “We still must reform the system …The president and I will continue to urge the Senate to pass this legislation, not as a panacea for every problem but as a start,” Harris said. “This work is long overdue. America has a long history of systemic racism. Black Americans and black men, in particular, have been treated throughout the course of our history as less than human.” Note the attempt by Harris to sensationalize Floyd’s death — to hold it up as a social justice torch to give Democrats an excuse to pass almost anything. Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., also weighed in upon the verdict. “So no, this is not justice,” Ocasio-Cortez said. “I also don’t want this moment to be framed as this system working, because it is not working and that is what creates a lot of complexity in this moment.” Ocasio-Cortez claims the judicial system was “not working” regardless of the conviction she preferred. That’s further telling about the extent to which the left seeks to reconstruct America as a place without local police or law and order, in addition to communicating endlessly to your children they were born in a land with no opportunity, no prospects, and no hope of ever succeeding — because of systems created to discriminate against them.

Racism happens in America, just like in every place. The left uses this to construct the myth that the United States as a whole is systemically racist, and that the only way to counterbalance this false premise is to riot against the men and women who put their lives on the line every day to protect our communities. This could not have been better depicted than in Rep. Maxine Water’s, D-Calif., latest outburst this weekend.“We’ve got to stay on the street, and we’ve got to get more active, we’ve got to get more confrontational. We’ve got to make sure that they know that we mean business,” Waters told street activists in Minnesota while they awaited the Chauvin verdict. After facing criticism from House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif., Waters blamed systemic racism.

“Any time they see an opportunity to seize on a word, so they do it and they send a message to all of the white supremacists, the KKK, the Oath Keepers, the [Proud] Boys and all of that …,” Waters said. “This is a time for [Republicans] to keep telling our constituents that [Democrats] are the enemy and they do that time and time again. But that does not deter me from speaking truth to power. I am not intimidated. I am not afraid, and I do what needs to be done.” What specifically do Waters and the Democrats believe “needs to be done”? What happened to Floyd is sad. What happened to Ryan Whitaker, a white man, this summer is also sad. We all know why we’ve been faced with the past year of repeated violence over Floyd’s death and not over Whitaker’s.

You do not need to be brilliant to understand this game by now. Regardless of what happened with Chauvin, the left’s efforts to racialize and segregate the United States based on sex, color, and creed show no sign of stopping.

https://thefederalist.com/2021/04/21...n-destruction/

Comment

The jury had him convicted before they saw all the evidence.. He was actually convicted by the media.. And the threat of more rioting .. But the sheep rioted anyway.. IMO he appeals and the conviction will be thrown out because of the actions and words of Maxine Waters and Joe Biden.

Comment

10 Signs That "Things Are Getting Better In America"

Everything is great, and America is about to enter a golden new era that will be overflowing with peace, prosperity and happiness. If you believe that, there is a very large bridge that I would like to sell to you. There is certainly nothing wrong with being optimistic about the future, and personally I am very excited about the next chapters in my life. But if you think that the United States is heading in the right direction you are not thinking straight. Evidence of our advanced state of decline is all around us, and yet we continue to embrace our self-destructive ways. Over the years, I have literally shared thousands of examples that show that our society is coming apart at the seams, and today I would like to share 10 more…

When I visit my local Post Office I will never be able to look at the employees the same way again. What in the world is happening to us? Do we really need postal workers monitoring our Facebook accounts? If they are supposed to be stopping “extremism”, it doesn’t appear to be working because we continue to see regular riots in Portland, Seattle and other major cities across the country. Sadly, the truth is that our society is coming apart at the seams all around us, and it is only going to get worse in the years ahead.

America has been on the wrong path for decades, and all of the foolish decisions that we have made during those years are catching up with us in a major way. Of course we could always choose to reverse course and start heading back in the right direction, but we all know that isn’t going to happen any time soon.

https://www.zerohedge.com/personal-f...better-america
                            Last edited by Docker; 04-28-2021, 09:24 AM.

Comment

The most amazing thing is....
                              Where are the voices. The people.
                              The silence is frightening.
                              Everyone is doing nothing but watching the destruction and fall of everything that was.

Comment

https://scontent-lga3-2.xx.fbcdn.net...cb&oe=60AFDF24

Comment

Working...
                                X