Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Capital

Originally posted by Docker View Post
    I wonder who the Deep State hates more... Trump or Assange?
    Toss up.. They hate them both ..

Comment

There is always the "fall" guy.. The Capital Police chief was forced to resign but should he have been?? He asked for the National guard and was turned down.. So who turned him down??

Outgoing Capitol Police chief accuses House, Senate security officials of hindering efforts to call in National Guard

Outgoing Capitol Police Chief Steven Sund accused House and Senate security officials of hindering multiple efforts before and during the Capitol riot to call in the National Guard.

Sund told The Washington Post in an interview published Sunday night – his first since the events at the Capitol Wednesday — that he asked House and Senate security officials in the days before Congress was set to count the Electoral College votes to allow him to request the D.C. National Guard to be on standby in case troops were needed ahead of the pro-Trump protests.

But Sund, who was officially replaced as Capitol Police chief on Friday after his resignation, told the newspaper that the officials denied the request.

Sund reported that House Sergeant-at-Arms Paul Irving said he wasn’t comfortable with the “optics” of declaring an emergency ahead of the protests, and Senate Sergeant-at-Arms Michael Stenger recommended Sund informally request the Guard to be ready.

“We knew it would be bigger,” Sund told the Post. “We looked at the intelligence. We knew we would have large crowds, the potential for some violent altercations. I had nothing indicating we would have a large mob seize the Capitol.”

The outgoing chief said his request ahead of the riot ended up being the first of six times his calls for assistance would be denied or postponed. When the pro-Trump mob reached the Capitol at about 12:40 p.m., it took about 15 minutes for the west side perimeter to be breached, he said.

“If we would have had the National Guard we could have held them at bay longer, until more officers from our partner agencies could arrive,” he said.

Sund said at about 2:26 p.m. he requested the Pentagon provide backup on a conference call. But a top Army official said he couldn’t recommend Army Secretary Ryan McCarthy authorize deployment, saying he didn't "like the visual of the National Guard standing a police line with the Capitol in the background,” the Post reported, citing participants in the call.

The first National Guard personnel ended up arriving at 5:40 p.m., after four of the now five deaths amid the riot had already occurred.

The Post could not reach Irving for comment, and Stenger declined to comment, telling a reporter, “I really don’t want to talk about it.” Both officials have resigned after the riot amid pressure from lawmakers.

Pentagon officials have pointed to the fact that Capitol Police did not request D.C. National Guard ahead of the protest or ask for a riot contingency plan involving the Guard.

“We rely on Capitol Police and federal law enforcement to provide an assessment of the situation,” Pentagon spokesman Jonathan Hoffman said last week, according to the Post. “And based on that assessment that they had, they believed they had sufficient personnel and did not make a request.”

But Sund warns that "if they don’t get their act together with physical security, it’s going to happen again,” potentially at President-elect Joe Biden’s inauguration.

https://thehill.com/homenews/news/53...y-officials-of

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
        Rush Limbaugh nails it.. What exactly is the left afraid of??

Rush Limbaugh: Swamp, Pelosi Scared to Death of Trump's Final Days

Washington's "swamp" and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi are "scared out of their gourd" about President Donald Trump's remaining days in office

"Imagine if he decided to release a bunch of classified documents right before the inauguration ceremony," said Limbaugh.

Comment

Here's something for all you supposedly woke leftists to ponder on...

On September 6, 2016, Retired Lieutenant General McInerney was 1 of 88 retired generals and admirals who endorsed the Republican presidential nominee, Donald Trump.

On September 15, 2020, Retired Lieutenant General McInerney was 1 of 235 retired generals and admirals who endorsed President Trump's re-election for president.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_McInerney
          I wonder why that is??? Could it be they know a whole hell of a lot more than your average citizen when it comes to dirty politics? I know... I know... it's just not they are as awoke as you... lol

Comment

Another story about the BLM activist who was inside the capital with a camera but it seems a few people have gotten to his twitter account.. True? not True??

Secret Chat Reveals BLM Activist’s Violent Intent and Trump Supporter Disguise at Capitol

John Sullivan aka ‪Jayden X was among those who breached the US Capitol on Jan 6th. He is an activist allying BLM & Antifa as the founder of Insurgence USA. He was arrested July of 2020 in Utah on charges of rioting, making a threat of violence and criminal mischief after organizing a protest at which an elderly man was shot.

John’s organization openly advocates for revolution and he previously made threats toward the Capitol and President Trump, while speaking at an event in DC.

In the Aug 28, 2020 video he says, “We f****ing about to burn this s*** down… We got to defend ourselves because power to the people… We got to f****ing rip Trump out of that office right there, f****ing pull him out that s***… Nah, nah. We ain’t about… waiting until the next election we about to get that mother f***er.”

In video he posted of the Jan 9 Capitol breaching, titled “Shooting and Storming Of The US Capitol In Washington DC” this same threatening rhetoric is heard. He says “we gotta burn this, we gotta burn this down.”

When protestors instruct each other NOT to deface the statues, John responds “well, people might burn this down, I’m not gonna lie, it might be too late for that.”

His video captures himself making “rip him out of there” threats toward President Trump, mirroring his prior threats.

John claims and the media reports that he “was just there to film” on the Jan 6th Capitol breach but that doesn’t match his words and actions both shown on the videos he has uploaded to his “JaydenX” YouTube account nor the messages we have received that he and other comrades posted in his chat group.

The facts are as follows:

John Sullivan had prior knowledge of a storm on the Capitol, he writes

“Tomorrow is the big purge

Let the chuds kill them selves

They are storming the Capitol building here in DC

So I’ve heard

They are not going after BLM plaza”

Read more
            https://thedcpatriot.com/secret-chat...se-at-capitol/

Comment

This is what they do

https://youtu.be/bCCx0K_dsDw

Comment

Report: Dems partly at fault for insufficient security at U.S. Capitol

According to national security expert Paul Crespo, security officials were reportedly deterred from mobilizing National Guardsmen prior to protests in the U.S. Capitol last week due to the response of Democrats to the use of federal forces over the summer.The D.C. government reportedly had prepared a much more aggressive response to the planned protests in the capitol, which would have included activating an emergency operation center. The response would have also utilized the coordinated strength of local and federal law enforcement as well as the National Guard.

Unfortunately, the plans were impeded by military officials and none other than congressional Democrats. During the lawlessness of Black Lives Matter and its supporters, which was forced upon the nation over the summer, President Trump deployed National Guard troops to protect the White House and the Capitol. “You’ll end up looking much better in the end. Call in the National Guard, call me,” the President stated at the time. “We’ll have so many people…you have to dominate the streets, you can’t let what’s happening happen.”

Crespo stated House Democrats slammed the police for trying to enforce law and order, which caused many to hesitate to deploy troops last week.

https://www.oann.com/report-dems-par...t-u-s-capitol/

Comment

Trump re-impeached, supporters silenced, humiliated and threatened

Is the Capitol siege just another hoax? Don’t get me wrong, we know it occurred. But, there is more and more evidence coming out that it was pre-planned…and not instigated by Trump supporters. There is absolutely no evidence that President Trump encouraged or fomented the violence. He has—repeatedly—talked of “peaceful” protests, and condemned lawlessness of any sort. Yet the media treats the brief, tragic, incursion as an “insurrection.” Democrats portrayed it as on par with the Night of the Long Knives. And then they voted to re-impeach Trump, despite the fact there were no witnesses, no presidential legal representation, and no factual evidence presented. In short, they impeached him without trial, just because they wished to…and could.Compare that to how the media and Democrats and often their judges treated the numerous claims of voter fraud in the recent presidential election. Despite substantial evidence of wrongdoing and significant evidence of massive voter fraud, they summarily dismissed the claims and refused to grant the grievances any forum. Think about this: the baseless vote to re-impeach Trump was successful, the attempt to prevent a potentially stolen election and validate the will of over 75 million Americans was summarily dismissed, in case after case, as frivolous. What if the roles were reversed? How would the Left have handled it?

And ponder this, too: Trump got over 11 million more votes in 2020 than in 2016. By contrast, Obama received at least 3 million fewer votes in 2012 than in 2008. This makes Trump arguably the most popular president in history. And the establishment elites still (in my and many other people’s view) were able to steal the election from him and his supporters. That is breathtaking chutzpah. Think what that means. They knew how powerful they are. Moreover, they saw the people’s response to the never-ending lockdowns/mask mandates, etc., and realized how easily led we have become. (“Two weeks to flatten the curve” has morphed into “Ten months to flatten your soul.”) As Congressman Louis Gohmert observed, half of all the impeachments in the history of this republic have now been carried out by Nancy Pelosi. How does the Wicked Witch of the West not herself get impeached? She is petty, vindictive, unstable, and has essentially condoned mob violence herself.

The Left is blatantly rubbing conservatives’ noses in their defeats, challenging us to do something about them. Pelosi’s team of Trump impeachment managers consisted of 7 women, people of color or members of the LGBTQ community. And Eric Swalwell. So, a guy who sleeps with a Chinese spy is not only not kicked off the House Intelligence Committee (talk about an oxymoron!) but is appointed by Pelosi to be a House impeachment manager! This comes on the heels of Twitter lecturing Uganda not to block social media and messaging apps ahead of that nation’s election, because that would be an outrageous violation of “basic human rights and the principles of the #OpenInternet.” This was well after Twitter banned President Trump from its platform. Kids, don’t look for justice in this world. One would think, based on other ex-presidential memoirs and the explosive, remarkable story Trump surely has to tell, that he would be chomping at the bit to release his own book once he leaves office. Yet, in light of the stunningly rapid post-election assault on conservatives’ liberties, will any company dare to publish his memoirs? Would any bookseller have the courage to stock it? And, if you purchased it, would it be reported to your spouse…employer…the government?

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...hreatened.html

Comment

Trump re-impeached, supporters silenced, humiliated and threatened

Is the Capitol siege just another hoax? Don’t get me wrong, we know it occurred. But, there is more and more evidence coming out that it was pre-planned…and not instigated by Trump supporters. There is absolutely no evidence that President Trump encouraged or fomented the violence. He has—repeatedly—talked of “peaceful” protests, and condemned lawlessness of any sort. Yet the media treats the brief, tragic, incursion as an “insurrection.” Democrats portrayed it as on par with the Night of the Long Knives. And then they voted to re-impeach Trump, despite the fact there were no witnesses, no presidential legal representation, and no factual evidence presented. In short, they impeached him without trial, just because they wished to…and could.Compare that to how the media and Democrats and often their judges treated the numerous claims of voter fraud in the recent presidential election. Despite substantial evidence of wrongdoing and significant evidence of massive voter fraud, they summarily dismissed the claims and refused to grant the grievances any forum. Think about this: the baseless vote to re-impeach Trump was successful, the attempt to prevent a potentially stolen election and validate the will of over 75 million Americans was summarily dismissed, in case after case, as frivolous. What if the roles were reversed? How would the Left have handled it?

And ponder this, too: Trump got over 11 million more votes in 2020 than in 2016. By contrast, Obama received at least 3 million fewer votes in 2012 than in 2008. This makes Trump arguably the most popular president in history. And the establishment elites still (in my and many other people’s view) were able to steal the election from him and his supporters. That is breathtaking chutzpah. Think what that means. They knew how powerful they are. Moreover, they saw the people’s response to the never-ending lockdowns/mask mandates, etc., and realized how easily led we have become. (“Two weeks to flatten the curve” has morphed into “Ten months to flatten your soul.”) As Congressman Louis Gohmert observed, half of all the impeachments in the history of this republic have now been carried out by Nancy Pelosi. How does the Wicked Witch of the West not herself get impeached? She is petty, vindictive, unstable, and has essentially condoned mob violence herself.

The Left is blatantly rubbing conservatives’ noses in their defeats, challenging us to do something about them. Pelosi’s team of Trump impeachment managers consisted of 7 women, people of color or members of the LGBTQ community. And Eric Swalwell. So, a guy who sleeps with a Chinese spy is not only not kicked off the House Intelligence Committee (talk about an oxymoron!) but is appointed by Pelosi to be a House impeachment manager! This comes on the heels of Twitter lecturing Uganda not to block social media and messaging apps ahead of that nation’s election, because that would be an outrageous violation of “basic human rights and the principles of the #OpenInternet.” This was well after Twitter banned President Trump from its platform. Kids, don’t look for justice in this world. One would think, based on other ex-presidential memoirs and the explosive, remarkable story Trump surely has to tell, that he would be chomping at the bit to release his own book once he leaves office. Yet, in light of the stunningly rapid post-election assault on conservatives’ liberties, will any company dare to publish his memoirs? Would any bookseller have the courage to stock it? And, if you purchased it, would it be reported to your spouse…employer…the government?

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...hreatened.html
                    He was impeached in the minds of the democrats.. It was a rush to judgement from the house members that are led by a deranged woman that suffers from TDS..

Comment

They're terrified

Comment

Originally posted by strapdrager View Post
                        They're terrified
                        They had no witnesses, no hearings and a vote.. But this is how today's democrats operate.. TDS on steroids..

Comment

He was impeached in the minds of the democrats.. It was a rush to judgement from the house members that are led by a deranged woman that suffers from TDS..
                          I was surprised to see my republican congressman Tom Rice vote to impeach. For 4 years he has been as pro Trump as they come. I don't like Rice but I applaud his actually voting his conscience instead of plan partisan politics

Rice said he was unhappy with Trump’s response to the riots at the Capitol, which led to his decision. He said the riots were a result of Trump’s actions.

“His actions this last week — well since the election — but particularly in this last week, have just exhibited a complete lack of leadership and responsibility,” Rice said.

Rice also said this doesn’t make him regret supporting Trump in the past.

“To my constituents, I love you and thank you for the job,” Rice said. “If you’re disappointed in me, I understand and if it cost me my job, that’s the way it is.”
                          https://www.wbtw.com/news/grand-stra...esident-trump/

Comment

Meanwhile......

They move against law and order. Attacking police. Shutting them down.
                            What will the future be as an officer? Quit? Retire? No one applying for a job as an officer. Police refusing to get in volved in fear of some kind of crime against you. After all the right angle of a camera can tell the narrative of the willing Media.

https://youtu.be/hcNMcEX82go

Comment

Originally posted by 2631 View Post
                              I was surprised to see my republican congressman Tom Rice vote to impeach. For 4 years he has been as pro Trump as they come. I don't like Rice but I applaud his actually voting his conscience instead of plan partisan politics

https://www.wbtw.com/news/grand-stra...esident-trump/
                              I believe these republicans that voted to impeach are done in the republican party.. I read somewhere this morning that over 70% of republicans will not vote for anyone that voted to impeach..

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
                                I believe these republicans that voted to impeach are done in the republican party.. I read somewhere this morning that over 70% of republicans will not vote for anyone that voted to impeach..
                                If your wife gets her way Rice will be your congressman in Conway. He is against a bailout for the private pension funds

Comment

Working...
                                X