Capitol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Capitol

The house started their hearings on the capital riot and for some it didn't go as planned or as they hoped it would..

Ex-Capitol Police Chief Steven Sund Says He Did Not Get FBI Report Warning of Violence on January 6

Ex-Capitol Police Chief Steven Sund told lawmakers on Tuesday during a hearing before the Senate Rules and Homeland Security committees that he did not get the FBI report warning of violence on January 6.

The FBI issued a report January 5, one day before the riot at the Capitol dome building that detailed calls for violence.
    Mr. Sund said his department had received the FBI report, but it never reached his office.

Sund testified that an officer with the Joint Terrorism Task Force with the FBI received the report and then gave it to an official in the Intel Division at the US Capitol Police HQ.
    “I actually just in the last 24 hours was informed by the department that we actually had received that report,” Sund said. “It did not go any further than that.”
    The FBI, NYPD and USCP had prior knowledge of plans for violence at the US Capitol, including intel threatening murder of police officers.

The question is, what did Pelosi know?

Pelosi knew the attack was pre-planned and possibly had intel that many of the attackers were far-left insurgency groups.
    Pelosi, DC Mayor Bowser and Mitch McConnell also refused increases in security on January 6th for the US Capitol

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...nuary-6-video/

Comment

How many times have we heard from democratic politicians about the unfortunate death of a capital policeman?? many said the police officer was murdered.. Well yes it is unfortunate that he passed away but the truth has been that he did not die at the riot.. He did not die from being hit in the head with a fire extinguisher..All fabricated stories from the left MSM..

Nolte: PolitiFact Finally Admits Brian Sicknick Not Killed by Fire Extinguisher

Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick was not beaten to death with a fire extinguisher by a Trump supporter.

Although what I call “the fire extinguisher hoax” has been floating around since the Capitol Hill riot on January 6… Although, as far back as January 8, ProPublica reported that Sicknick texted his brother after the riot to tell him he was in “good shape…” Although far-left CNNLOL reported all the way back on February 4 that the fire extinguisher beating story was a hoax… Although the far-left New York Times retracted its false fire extinguisher report on February 15… Despite all this, the utterly useless and dishonest PolitiFact waited until this week to finally admit the fire extinguisher story is a hoax.

The truth is that we do not know why Sicknick died the day after the riot, but we do know he was not beaten to death with a fire extinguisher. Some believe pepper spray may have contributed to his untimely death or that he had some kind of stroke.

Benjamin Philips, a Trump supporter, died of a stroke during the riot. Kevin Greeson, who was also a Trump supporter, died of a heart attack at the riot.

Unfortunately, excitement can bring about a stroke or heart attack.

Back in 2012, a 70-year-old woman died of cardiac arrest after then-President Obama dropped by her diner for breakfast.

The third person to die at the riot was Air Force veteran Ashli Babbitt, who was unarmed and still fatally shot by a Capitol Police officer. The fourth and final person to die at the riot was Roseanne Boyland, who was trampled as the crowd rushed into the Capitol.

So all four people who died at the riot were Trump supporters.

But the hoax about the fire extinguisher, along with the fables about a Trump supporter bringing handcuffs and this being an armed insurrection, have been allowed to live on for more than a month, straight through the impeachment trial, even though the frauds at PolitiFact had all kinds of conflicting reports almost immediately, and a full-blown CNN report on February 4.

Rather than condemn all the fraudulent reporting, the fake fact-checkers at PolitiFact only condemned this: “Some conservative activists have seized on the changing and differing news accounts to accuse the media of exaggerating what happened to Sicknick.”

Yeah, because telling us a man was beaten to death with a fire extinguisher when he wasn’t isn’t exaggerating, or anything.

Yep, according to the fakes at PolitiFact, the bad guys here are those of us angry at being misled, not the liars who misled us.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...uKz39VK_Ou30mE

Comment

MSNBC Contributor Who Encouraged ISIS To Bomb Trump Tower Will Testify On Domestic Terrorism

After wielding fabricated evidence at the recent Senate impeachment trial, Democrats plan to call a conspiracy-obsessed MSNBC Russia-hoaxer who once encouraged ISIS to bomb a Trump Tower to testify in Wednesday’s hearing on “domestic terrorism.” Malcolm Nance, a left-wing Navy veteran accused of exaggerating his military accomplishments while in the service, will join lawmakers on the House Judiciary Committee to discuss the Capitol riots in early January.“This is my nominee for first ISIS suicide bombing of a Trump property,” Nance wrote in 2017 in a since-deleted tweet with a picture of Trump Tower Istanbul, building credibility among Democrats to offer congressional testimony on domestic terrorism.

Identified as an “intelligence expert” by MSNBC, where he works as a contributor, Nance became one the most vocal pundits perpetuating the never-ending Russia hoax to smear President Donald Trump, along with any and all political opponents, as Kremlin assets. In August 2016, Nance flat-out lied on TV, claiming Green Party presidential candidate Jill Stein “has a show on Russia Today.” MSNBC’s Joy Reid failed to correct him. Worse, as independent journalist Glenn Greenwald pointed out in The Intercept in 2018, two years later the network still refused to ever offer a correction, allowing its viewers to believe Stein hosted her own program on the Russian outlet.In The New Yorker, Nance took aim at Greenwald in 2019, falsely identifying the co-founder of the Intercept as a Fox News contributor while still claiming Trump is a subservient asset of the Russian government. The interview took place even after the release of the Mueller report debunking the Democrats’ four-year Russia conspiracy.

When pressed on his claims contradicting what had been outlined in the Mueller report just several months prior, Nance merely responded, “That’s why it is called analysis.” He went on to cite several books written on the topic entirely refuted by the more than two-year special counsel investigation run with unlimited resources. Wednesday will mark day two of congressional hearings in the aftermath of the riots at the Capitol building last month. Capitol police testified before the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee Tuesday, blaming security failures on the day of the attack on other agencies slow to provide additional support.

https://thefederalist.com/2021/02/24...tic-terrorism/
        Why not... he'll fit right in with the House Judiciary Committee. After all... he didn't earn his keep at the impeachment trial so maybe he'll have better luck here.

Comment

President Trump: Capitol Officials Controlled by Pelosi Rejected My Recommendation of 10,000 National Guard for January 6 Because of Optics

President Trump spoke about the January 6 riot at the Capitol during a phone interview with Steve Hilton on the Fox News Channel program the Next Revolution that aired Sunday night, saying he “hated to see it.”
          Trump denied reports he was watching the riot on TV and liked what he was seeing, saying, “Well, that’s incorrect reporting. First of all I wasn’t watching TV. I turned it on later on when I heard about it and did a lot of moves. You know, we said to the Department of Defense, the top person, days before we had the rally, cuz that rally was massive…(Trump comments on large rally crowd)…and I said that I think you should have ten thousand, I think I gave the number, I definitely gave the number of ten thousand National Guardsmen, I think you have ten thousand of the National Guard ready. They took that number, from what I understand they gave it to the people at the Capitol which is controlled by Pelosi and I heard they rejected it because they didn’t think it looked good. So, you know, that was a big mistake.”
          Hilton pressed Trump on how he feels now about the riot. Trump said, “I hate to see it, I think it’s terrible, I hate to see it” and went on to compare the “double standard” of the reaction to the Capitol riot with the riots last year by Antifa and the radical left in Washington, D.C., Portland, Seattle and Minneapolis.

CNN’s Olive Darcy posted a video clip of the interview with a typical for CNN misleading description.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1366213858092793856

The Daily Caller reported Saturday that Capitol officials said Pelosi’s office had made it clear in the months before the riot that National Guard should not be deployed to protect the Capitol because of optics.

In the aftermath of the Jan. 6 Capitol riot, Former Sergeant at Arms Paul Irving recalled to House Admin how previous discussions with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and her office factored in to his “blender of decision making,” according to three sources with direct knowledge of Irving’s talk with House Admin.

Pelosi’s office had previously impressed upon Irving that the National Guard was to remain off Capitol Grounds, Irving allegedly told House Admin. The discussions, which centered around “optics,” allegedly occurred in the months prior to the Jan. 6 riot, during a time when deployment of federal resources for civil unrest was unpopular with Democrats and many members of Congress.

The three sources who confirmed the discussion to the Daily Caller did so under the condition of anonymity, citing the fear of putting a chill on further witnesses to how the security situation unfolded Jan. 6. The discussion, if accurate, raises questions as to what role Pelosi’s office had in the security failures that resulted in the resignations of both Irving and former Chief of Capitol Police Steven Sund. Pelosi’s Deputy Chief of Staff Drew Hammill did not deny the allegations in a statement to the Daily Caller.

“The Speaker’s Office has made it clear publicly and repeatedly that our office was not consulted or contacted concerning any request for the National Guard ahead of January 6th. That has been confirmed by former Sergeant at Arms Irving in sworn testimony before Senate committees. The Speaker expects security professionals to make security decisions and to briefed about those decisions,” Hammill said.

“It is our understanding that Committee on House Administration Ranking Republican Member Davis was briefed in advance of January 6th about security preparedness, but took no action to address any security concerns that he might have had,” he concluded.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...uary-6-optics/

Comment

I put this post in the "Capital" thread because it is linked to the Capital riots.. I would like to see what our veterans on here think as the post is linked to a Iraqi veteran that was wounded in Iraq..It is a story about the FBI and how they are treating anyone that was connected to the capital riots.. IMO the FBI is out of control.. They did the same thing to Roger Stone..

SHOCK REPORT! FBI Sends in Armored Vehicle with Turret, 2 Vans, 6 FBI Vehicles, 3 Local Police Vehicles to Arrest Young Father Who Attended Jan. 6 Rally – UNBELIEVABLE INTERVIEW! – Please Help…

Joshua James was arrested this week and is being charged in connection to the violent events of January 6th in Washington D.C.

Joshua James is an Iraq War veteran. He was wounded in a bomb blast in Iraq. And Joshua is being held by the FBI without bail.

Joshua is the breadwinner in his family. He has three young children including a 3-year-old.
            His wife is a commission-based part-time realtor. She tells us she brings in little income.

I am a Realtor, which is commission based and not guaranteed income, and since having our third child and relocating I have brought in little income. However you want to word that? I had a call where someone suggested we do tell that to be open and honest. I have made maybe 3000 this year only. And I’m not sure how this will affect my business if any and how to work with a toddler on my hip.

The FBI lured him out of his home in Alabama by pretending to be a customer needing a pressure washing.

Then an Army armored vehicle with a turret on top, 2 FBI vans, 6 FBI vehicles, 3 local police and sheriff’s vehicles pulled up and ransacked their home.
            Audrey James, his wife, was forced to sit outside for 8 hours with her 3-year-old while the FBI searched their home and broke a light fixture.

Joshua James is a war hero, a veteran, a Godly man, a provider, and a business owner. Joshua James DID NOT commit any violent crime. He attended the January 6th speech by President Trump at the Ellipse along with a million other Americans. He volunteered to work security with other members of the Oath Keepers.

The FBI is holding him until trial because he was seen speaking with two other members of the Oath Keepers that day.

How is this legal?

On Friday The Gateway Pundit spoke with Audrey James and she is understandably distraught.

The FBI is going to move Joshua James to Washington DC.

His family has no income.
            Bail WAS recommended by the probation office & we were told prosecution would not argue against bail. But, somehow at the last minute prosecution decided to argue against it. My husband was in D.C. that day providing security detail for speakers of the rally that morning. FBI said under oath they do not believe my husband was part of any violence and they have NO proof that he was involved in violence. The main topic of their testimony was the Oath Keepers logo on his hat, the organization who asked him to provide security to the speakers that day. They kept referencing two other individuals who had the same logos on their clothing that day and their aggressive behavior. The public defender asked “Was Mr. James seen with these people exhibiting aggressive behavior?” FBI Response “No he was not.” Public Defender “Well then let’s talk about Mr. James actions instead.”

They said they have cell phone data that places Joshua pinging off a tower that provides service in the area that includes the Capitol. (That doesn’t prove anything other than he was in the radius of that tower which is about a 6 mile range).

Here is the judges reasons for denying bail:
            While Joshua doesn’t have a criminal background and has strong ties to the community and is not believed to be a flight risk and may not have been violent that day, he continued to have communication with members of Oath Keeps after the 6th which “proves” he has no remorse for the events of that day. And due to the fact he has PTSD from being blown up in Iraq serving his country and doesn’t take medication for his ptsd and owns fire arms, they feel that’s a volatile combination and see no reasonable scenario for granting bail.

We said we would get rid of any weapons and even agree to a medical evaluation to prove he doesn’t need medication. Are those not reasonable scenarios? Especially for a combat veteran, Purple Heart recipient, small business owner who is the sole provider for his wife and 3 kids, who has strong ties to the community and isn’t thought to be a flight risk? He should be able to be home protecting his family while helping prepare for his legal battles. He is unable to work from jail and we have lost over half our income if he can’t work.
            Read more

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ble-interview/

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
              I put this post in the "Capital" thread because it is linked to the Capital riots.. I would like to see what our veterans on here think as the post is linked to a Iraqi veteran that was wounded in Iraq..It is a story about the FBI and how they are treating anyone that was connected to the capital riots.. IMO the FBI is out of control.. They did the same thing to Roger Stone..

SHOCK REPORT! FBI Sends in Armored Vehicle with Turret, 2 Vans, 6 FBI Vehicles, 3 Local Police Vehicles to Arrest Young Father Who Attended Jan. 6 Rally – UNBELIEVABLE INTERVIEW! – Please Help…

Read more

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ble-interview/
              Well I am not a vet,but WTF this is shameful.While the leftist,antifa,blm,communist burn and destroy city blocks with no repercussions.

Comment

Originally posted by 1484-1075 View Post
                Well I am not a vet,but WTF this is shameful.While the leftist,antifa,blm,communist burn and destroy city blocks with no repercussions.
                Yes they do...

Portland burns AGAIN: Federal agents shoot tear gas at Antifa protesters setting fire to American flags and smashing windows outside boarded-up courthouse

* Antifa protesters set fires and damaged property during demonstration outside Federal Courthouse in Portland
                * Federal agents reportedly deployed teargas and pepper balls in a bid to disperse the unruly mob
                * The protesters were reportedly demonstrating against ICE, however they have been staging often-violent demonstrations in the city on-and-off for months
                * Last summer, protests in Portland frequently descended into riots, with the Federal Courthouse having to be boarded up to prevent further damage

Antifa protesters have burned American flags and clashed with cops outside the Federal Courthouse in downtown Portland.

The ugly scenes occurred Thursday evening, as dozens of the far-left protesters assembled in the area for a demonstration against Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).

The Courthouse has already been boarded up with plywood after sustaining damage during destructive protests last summer, but shocking video shared to Twitter shows all remaining uncovered windows were smashed during the latest demonstration.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Portland.html
                You would think that fx would of already posted about this seeing he's up on all these “insurrectionists traitors” riots. That's ok... I got this one for you fx... maybe you will catch the next one if you start looking in the right direction... that is.

Comment

Originally posted by Docker View Post
                  Yes they do...

You would think that fx would of already posted about this seeing he's up on all these “insurrectionists traitors” riots. That's ok... I got this one for you fx... maybe you will catch the next one if you start looking in the right direction... that is.
                  See they have rights,they are peaceful protesters,as per the looney leftist.

Comment

This guy must be another of those antifa and blm supporters in disguise.
                    The link contains a great picture of this insurrectionist traitor.

N.J. gym owner charged with storming Capitol, assaulting cop will remain jailed
                    The New Jersey gym owner charged with storming the U.S. Capitol in January and assaulting a police officer will be held without bail pending the outcome of the criminal case, despite his attorney’s claims that his alleged crimes are being blown out of proportion.
                    Senior U.S. District Judge Royce C. Lamberth made the ruling Friday after a federal prosecutor described Scott Fairlamb as a violent actor at the Capitol on Jan. 6 and someone who presented a danger to the community due to his lack of remorse for storming the government building and a violent criminal history.
                    https://www.nj.com/news/2021/04/nj-g...in-jailed.html

Comment

• Re: Capitol

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
                      N.J. gym owner charged with storming Capitol, assaulting cop will remain jailed
                      https://www.nj.com/news/2021/04/nj-g...in-jailed.html
                      Here you go again... if it's not posting about Trump... it's the one and only riot where conservatives were involved. If that's not the epitome of Trump derangement syndrome and political tribalism... nothing is...

If you actually want to accomplish something... how about coming back when you find more assualts and destruction from conservatives than this... then we'll talk...

More than 400 law enforcement officers injured in riots across U.S., 2 dead

UNITED STATES – June 6, 2020 - The riots that have followed many peaceful protests across the country over the last several days have resulted in millions of dollars in damage and more than 9,000 arrests. They have also led to the deaths of at least two law enforcement officers and injuries to more than 400 others.

https://www.cullmantribune.com/2020/...ss-u-s-2-dead/

Comment

Originally posted by Docker View Post
                        Here you go again... if it's not posting about Trump... it's the one and only riot where conservatives were involved. If that's not the epitome of Trump derangement syndrome and political tribalism... nothing is...

If you actually want to accomplish something... how about coming back when you find more assualts and destruction from conservatives than this... then we'll talk...

He cannot find anything positive with Biden so he continues with his anti Trump shit.. So in essence he didn't vote for Biden but voted against Trump.. Trump is still living in his head rent free..

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
                          He cannot find anything positive with Biden so he continues with his anti Trump shit.. So in essence he didn't vote for Biden but voted against Trump.. Trump is still living in his head rent free..
                          That's if the bias... loony hypocrite even voted...

I can hear him now after Biden and the loony... leftist liberals completely trash this great country... I didn't vote for him... you know...

Like all those meesters in the past who never voted for all those POS contracts but somehow... amazingly passed. I sure wouldn't be surprised to come and find out that he was one of those POS meesters all his life either.

Comment

And this guy is a fine upstanding member of democratic member of the Michigan House of Representatives...

Michigan Rep. Jewell Jones allegedly threatens to call governor on police during arrest

A great video of your typical loony leftist liberal politician thinking he's above us common folk... wouldn't you say?

And here's Chris Rock - giving some friendly advice on how not to get your ass kicked by the police...

That's great advice... wouldn't you say?

Comment

Another fine upstanding right winger. Too bad he screwed up his life while following a demagogue cult leader.

Quantico Marine major charged with assaulting an officer during Capitol breach
                              An active-duty Marine officer stationed in Quantico, Virginia, was arrested Thursday and charged with crimes related to the U.S. Capitol breach on Jan. 6, the District of Columbia U.S. Attorney’s Office said.
                              Maj. Christopher Warnagiris, 40, of Woodbridge, Virginia, was charged “with federal offenses that include assaulting, resisting or impeding certain officers; obstruction of law enforcement during civil disorder; and obstruction of justice, among other charges,” according to a Thursday press release.
                              In the first 120 days after Jan. 6, approximately 440 individuals have been arrested on charges related to the Capitol breach ― most supporters of then-President Donald Trump ― which disrupted a joint session of Congress that was in the process of certifying electoral votes to the 2020 presidential election for President Joe Biden.
                              “The Marine Corps is clear on this: There is no place for racial hatred or extremism in the Marine Corps,” Headquarters Marine Corps spokesman Maj. Jorge Hernandez said in a Thursday email. “Our strength is derived from the individual excellence of every Marine regardless of background. Bigotry and racial extremism run contrary to our core values.”
                              “Participation with hate or extremist groups of any kind is directly contradictory to the core values of honor, courage, and commitment that we stand for as Marines and isn’t tolerated by the Marine Corps.”
                              https://www.marinecorpstimes.com/new...apitol-breach/

Comment

Another fine upstanding right winger. Too bad he screwed up his life while following a demagogue cult leader.
                                Quantico Marine major charged with assaulting an officer during Capitol breach
                                https://www.marinecorpstimes.com/new...apitol-breach/
                                Which our fine upstanding… biased… loony leftist liberal… forum court jester made sure to make a post about it. Just think of how many posts you would have had all last year if you were even half as enthusiastic about the 2020 riots as you are about the capital riot. But they didn’t fit your narrative... did they?

Just like how quiet you are now that your dementia ridden demagogue cult leader is on office except for the occasional hit piece that you find circulating around the internet about Trump or anyone resembling a deplorable.

That’s why you don’t have an ounce of credibility on this forum… you’re all offense… a shitty one but an offense just the same… and no defense at all. If this were a football game… the score would be around 300 or 400 something to 0 without you even getting close to having a first down in the whole game while the opposition never even needed a second… let alone a third and fourth down the whole game… after all… who needs a second… third or fourth down when every first results in a score and goes unanswered. And that’s not even mentioning the numerous fumbles you had along the way.

But the score doesn’t matter anyway with the loony leftist liberals such as yourself… right… everyone gets a trophy…

All I can say is that you must have been a whole hell of a lot better when you were also the officiating referee.

Any half-decent respectable poster who had even the least bit of pride would be embarrassed and ashamed for not being able to defend or stand up for himself… but not you.

Here’s your trophy…

Comment

Working...
                                X