Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Capitol

Originally posted by crazy View Post
    We had one member here calling them all traitors.. Guess he doesn't know what a traitor really is..
    Yep,everybody that disagrees with the leftist is a traitor.

Comment

Originally posted by 1484-1075 View Post
      Yep,everybody that disagrees with the leftist is a traitor.
      You see I have friends that are liberal Democrats and we talk all the time without any problems.. Then there are other liberals { like my sister in law} that melt down because if you disagree with them then you traitor and they don't want to talk to you.. I have seen that on this forum.. How did we get here??

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
        You see I have friends that are liberal Democrats and we talk all the time without any problems.. Then there are other liberals { like my sister in law} that melt down because if you disagree with them then you traitor and they don't want to talk to you.. I have seen that on this forum.. How did we get here??
        I have lib friends also,most are Trump haters,with a few exceptions.The Trump haters would have voted for the devil instead of Trump,the others I believe voted for Trump because even though they disliked him ,they believed he was better for the overall well being of the country.We don’t talk politics at all when we are together,it is too toxic and believe it’s better left alone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Watch: Former DOD Official Just Blew The Lid Off Pelosi’s Jan. 6th Plot

This changes everything...and now the GOP must put Pelosi in the hot seat...

You may not know the name Kash Patel right outta the gate. But he was part of President Trump’s admin.

Kash worked inside the DOD. He held a very important position – a position that was very much in the know about everything.

He was the chief of staff for the Acting United States Secretary of Defense.

Big stuff.

And he’s now speaking out about what actually happened on January 6th…and what he’s saying is blowing a massive hole in Pelosi’s plot.

Kash appeared on video, where he confirms – CONFIRMS – that the Trump admin. was trying like hell to deploy the National Guard for January 6th, but they were blocked from doing so.

Video on link

https://www.lifezette.com/2021/07/wa...VM3QdK4DPBpzfY

Comment

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...v-first-video/
            Why is this police officer any different than another that shoots and kills a unarmed person,which was of no threat,in cold blood.Just more of the same double standard treatment by the bottom feeding demorat party.

Comment

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...walking-halls/
              Those dam insurrectionist.

Comment

It was all a Big Lie.
                We’ve all been fed lies for months now.
                What's that saying those loony leftists keep spewing...

Oh... that's right... "If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, the stupid ass liberals will eventually come to believe it". Isn't that right fx?

Comment

Trumps lies don't hold a candle to the 100% deceit and bullchit that this administration puts out every day.The dims and the complicit media and their daily cock and bull stories,never ending train of leftist ,communist drivel.

Comment

Trumps lies don't hold a candle to the 100% deceit and bullchit that this administration puts out every day.The dims and the complicit media and their daily cock and bull stories,never ending train of leftist ,communist drivel.
                    Look at that !
                    A certified nazi has admitted that tRump lies.
                    Maybe you better tell the traitor insurrectionist neanderthals at your next brown shirt meeting what you know.

Comment

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
                      Look at that !
                      And only you would automatically believe a certified nazi... lol

You just keep on proving it... don't you... "If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, the stupid ass liberals will eventually come to believe it"

Tell me... did you also believe this certified idiot ...

https://youtu.be/VBe_guezGGc

Comment

Look at that !
                        Maybe you better tell the traitor insurrectionist neanderthals at your next brown shirt meeting what you know.
                        The super-mod still believes he knows all,too bad such a moron still exists.
                        PS you forgot racist.

Keep all informed how your next blm meeting goes.

Comment

https://truthout.org/articles/despit...blicans-again/
                          Stick that in your pipe,you commie leftist.

Comment

https://truthout.org/articles/despit...blicans-again/
                            Stick that in your pipe,you commie leftist.
                            I think these corporations are starting to accept the truth as it comes out..

Comment

Look at that !
                              here you go with the Nazi shit yet again.. You really gotta give it a rest.. And here I thought you had a little class?? guess I was wrong..

Comment

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...nd-died-audio/
                                Not a peep from the complicit media or the politicans.

Comment

Working...
                                X