The hypocrisy of the left

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The hypocrisy of the left

I did a search on here to see if there was a thread about the hypocrisy of the left but couldn't find one... which I would of thought that one would of been started a long time ago. If that's a case... I'm starting one now because... IMO... it's way... way overdue.

New thoughtcrime: calling Stacey Abrams 'fat'

A football coach for the University of Tennessee has been fired after posting a now deleted tweet mocking Stacey Abrams as fat. From CBS: The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga fired an assistant coach after he posted a tweet disparaging former Georgia gubernatorial candidate and activist Stacey Abrams, the school announced in a 45-second video.Chris Malone, who was an offensive line coach for the Mocs, smeared Abrams while peddling election fraud claims in a now-deleted tweet Tuesday night. "Congratulations to the state GA and Fat Albert @staceyabrams because you have truly shown America the true works of cheating in an election, again!!! Enjoy the buffet Big Girl!! You earned it!!! Hope the money is good, still not governor!" he said, according to screenshots of the tweet.

So horrifying was this rude characterization that the chancellor of the university put out a video denouncing it as "hateful, hurtful, and untrue."

George Orwell understood why a political system would want to force people to affirm obvious untruths. It is about power. And the chancellor of the University of Tennessee has a lot of power over football coaches (unless they bring championships, at least).

Let's just say the coach's thoughts are doubleplusungood, and if he wants his job back, he might want to try saying Stacey Abrams is "the kindest, bravest, warmest, thinnest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life" in public. Over and over.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...brams_fat.html
    I admit... the football coach was uncouth but like all public figures which are open to criticism.... but why is it that the only ones who get fired from their jobs for it are the ones who criticize the democratic politicians?

All I can say is she's just lucky she didn't get on Nancy's bad side because if she called Trump "morbidly obese"... one could only imagine what she would of called Abrams. And I think I can safely say... beyond a doubt... that Nancy wouldn't of been fired for it...

Re: The hypocrisy of the left

Last edited by Docker; 01-09-2021, 08:20 PM.

Comment

You could add Roseanne Barr to the list also, she surely got the raw end of it.. She should never have been fired..

Comment

28 Times Media And Democrats Excused Or Endorsed Violence Committed By Left-Wing Activists

Democrats and their allies in the media are ready to condemn riots now that the turmoil has shifted to fit their narrative.

A trip down memory lane chronicling the left’s reaction to last year’s eruption of unrest claiming the lives of at least 30 people not only exposes the hypocrisy suffusing Democrats’ condemnation of political violence, but also illustrates a sobering reality that there’s plenty of blame to go around for the situation in which the United States now finds itself.

1. Kamala Harris Urges Followers to Cover Rioters’ Bail
        2. Chris Cuomo: Who Said Protests Were Supposed To Be Peaceful?
        3. MSNBC Reporter Describes Fiery Scene ‘Mostly A Protest’
        4. CNN Labels Burning Protest ‘Fiery But Mostly Peaceful’
        5. Democratic National Convention Refuses To Condemn Riots
        6. Pulitzer Prize-Winning New York Times Writer: Destroying Property Isn’t Violence
        7. Government-Funded PBS Reporter Denies Anarchists Are ‘Anarchists’
        8. CNN’s Don Lemon Compares Leftist Riots to Boston Tea Party
        9. CNN’s Chris Cillizza Complains About the Term ‘Riot’
        10. New York Times Columnist Finds Portland Anarchists In Piece Titled, ‘Help Me Find Trump’s ‘Anarchists’ In Portland’
        11. MSNBS’s Joy Reid: BLM Riots Are Really Just Undercover White Nationalists Causing Trouble
        12. Huffington Post Releases Video Outlining ‘How Riots Built America’
        13. NBC News Allegedly Instructed Staff to Avoid the Term ‘Riot’
        14. Seattle Mayor On Anarchists Taking Control of Downtown: Don’t Be Afraid of Democracy
        15. Washington Governor Unaware of Seattle Occupation
        16. Pelosi When Mobs Tore Down Statues: ‘People Will Do What They Do’
        17. Rolling Stone Re-Publishes Article to ‘Rethink Property Destruction’
        18. GQ Magazine: Violent Protests Work
        19. Slate: Riots Are A ‘Proportionate Response’
        20. Mother Jones: ‘Riots Aren’t Irrational’
        21. TIME Magazine: The Term ‘Riot’ Is ‘Loaded’
        22. Vox: Woke Riots Are Scary But Productive. Capitol Riots Were Devastating
        23. New York Times Has Sympathy For BLM Riots, While Blaming Trump As Sole Perpetrator For Wednesday Mob
        24. Jacobin Magazine: Looting Is Justified Only For Social Justice
        25. AOC: The Whole Point of Protesting Is to Make People Uncomfortable
        26. Author Writes Book Titled, ‘In Defense Of Looting’
        27. NPR Guest: Floyd Demonstrations Are Acts Of Rebellion, Not Riots
        28. NPR Makes Up Right-Wing Violence

https://thefederalist.com/2021/01/07...ing-activists/
        Nope... absolutely no hypocrisy here folks!!!

Comment

Cuomo Reverses: Demands "Reopen The Economy" Amid Dismal NYC Vaccine Rollout

Despite NY Gov. Andrew Cuomo's efforts late last week to expedite COVID vaccinations by finally expanding eligibility requirements (after initially threatening to fine hospitals for supplying doses out of order), the sign-up process for people living in NYC remains "bewildering", according to Comptroller Scott Stringer, a Democrat who is running to succeed Bill de Blasio as mayor when his second term ends later this year. Stringer's complaints follow reports of hospitals in the city being forced to throw away doses of the vaccine.

Dr. Neil Calman, president of the Institute for Family Health, complained to the NYT that the Family Health Center of Harlem had to throw away doses when patients didn't show up to their appointments, since they couldn't turn around and instead administer the doses to others. And despite the fact that legal repercussions could further slow the process, state authorities have investigated healthcare providers that may have violated vaccination plans, including the city's ParCare Community Health Network, which authorities say may have ignored the state's vaccine prioritization guidelines. In other news, Gov. Andrew Cuomo delivered his "State of the State" address on Monday, and during it, he appeared to finally hit upon something small business owners and restauranters around the city have been saying for months: if we don't do something about this lockdown soon, there won't be an "economy" left to reopen once COVID vaccinations have hit critical mass.

Cuomo's words were markedly different from his commentary from last spring, when he insisted that no American in their right mind would push to reopen the economy at the expense of human lives. "I understand what the president is saying that this is unsustainable that we close down the economy and we continue to spend money. There is no doubt about that," Cuomo said at a news conference in New York City. "But if you ask the American people to choose between public health and the economy then it’s no contest. No American is going to say ‘accelerate the economy at the cost of human life,'" Cuomo argued.

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/n...nation-rollout

Comment

It's only "free speech" when the democrats are involved... other than that... it's considered "inciting a riot"!!!

Penn. Lt. Gov.: Saying Election Was Stolen Is “Not Protected Speech”

t raised some eyebrows when Governor Phil Murphy (D-N.J.), tacitly confessing incompetence, said in April, the Constitution is “above my pay grade.” Now we learn of another public official who failed Civics 101.

In a video posted on the Hill’s Twitter account Friday, Pennsylvania lieutenant governor John Fetterman, a Democrat, passionately stated that claiming the election was stolen is “not protected speech” (video below). As Twitchy.com put it, “James Madison unavailable for comment….”

https://thenewamerican.com/penn-lt-g...tected-speech/

Comment

Originally posted by Docker View Post
              It's only "free speech" when the democrats are involved... other than that... it's considered "inciting a riot"!!!
              Fetterman was in on it .. He said three days before the election that Biden won PA.. Where I am in PA the Trump signs and flags still fly..

Comment

Working...
              X