As of January 2021 Trump Administration Accomplishments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As of January 2021 Trump Administration Accomplishments

Wow...what a terrible racist, male chauvinist, antiworker pig.....sarcasm of course.

The list is longer than what I post...its in there.
    https://www.whitehouse.gov/trump-adm...complishments/

Unprecedented Economic Boom
    Before the China Virus invaded our shores, we built the world’s most prosperous economy.

America gained 7 million new jobs – more than three times government experts’ projections.
    Middle-Class family income increased nearly $6,000 – more than five times the gains during the entire previous administration.
    The unemployment rate reached 3.5 percent, the lowest in a half-century.
    Achieved 40 months in a row with more job openings than job-hirings.
    More Americans reported being employed than ever before – nearly 160 million.
    Jobless claims hit a nearly 50-year low.
    The number of people claiming unemployment insurance as a share of the population hit its lowest on record.
    Incomes rose in every single metro area in the United States for the first time in nearly 3 decades.
    Delivered a future of greater promise and opportunity for citizens of all backgrounds.

Unemployment rates for African Americans, Hispanic Americans, Asian Americans, Native Americans, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and those without a high school diploma all reached record lows.
    Unemployment for women hit its lowest rate in nearly 70 years.
    Lifted nearly 7 million people off of food stamps.
    Poverty rates for African Americans and Hispanic Americans reached record lows.
    Income inequality fell for two straight years, and by the largest amount in over a decade.
    The bottom 50 percent of American households saw a 40 percent increase in net worth.
    Wages rose fastest for low-income and blue collar workers – a 16 percent pay increase.
    African American homeownership increased from 41.7 percent to 46.4 percent.
    Brought jobs, factories, and industries back to the USA.

Created more than 1.2 million manufacturing and construction jobs.
    Put in place policies to bring back supply chains from overseas.
    Small business optimism broke a 35-year old record in 2018.
    Hit record stock market numbers and record 401ks.

The DOW closed above 20,000 for the first time in 2017 and topped 30,000 in 2020.
    The S&P 500 and NASDAQ have repeatedly notched record highs.

Re: As of January 2021 Trump Administration Accomplishments

Originally posted by slavenomore View Post
    Wow...what a terrible racist, male chauvinist, antiworker pig.....sarcasm of course.
    Damn... that's one hell of a list... I gave up counting them after reaching 300 and only about half way down the page. It's no wonder why the hard core left is so silent on here these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Docker View Post
      Damn... that's one hell of a list... I gave up counting them after reaching 300 and only about half way down the page. It's no wonder why the hard core left is so silent on here these days.
      Orange man bad.. needs to go..

Comment

Originally posted by slavenomore View Post

I have asked on different forums and on social media sites what exactly has Biden done over 47 years in Washington and not one person could answer that.. I even tried to google it and came up empty.. I am sure though that there are members on this forum who support Biden can come up with an answer.. Or is it you hated Trump is the real reason you voted for Sleepy Joe.. I wonder how many days will go by before someone can answer it ..

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
          I have asked on different forums and on social media sites what exactly has Biden done over 47 years in Washington and not one person could answer that.. I even tried to google it and came up empty.. I am sure though that there are members on this forum who support Biden can come up with an answer.. Or is it you hated Trump is the real reason you voted for Sleepy Joe.. I wonder how many days will go by before someone can answer it ..
          Biden is a made-man of the DC political crowd. They do major crimes under secrecy of national security, and other things...enriching themselves on our dime.....and they all know each other's sins.
          Therefore nobody rats.
          And there's a lot of people in the DC political crowd who are much more comfortable with one of their fellow criminals in charge.....rather than Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
            I decided to play the devil's advocate and do some checking on this question for you Crazy since the leftys are in hiding at the present time... and this is what I found...

What Joe Biden Has Achieved in 40 Years of Politics

Trump has criticized Biden's political career, saying he "did more in 47 months as president than Joe Biden did in 47 years." Biden entered the Senate in 1973 and his supporters have touted a number of accomplishments since that time.

Biden played a key role in negotiating with Republicans on Capitol Hill after his election as vice president in 2008.

He helped the Obama administration pass several key pieces of legislation, including the 2010 Tax Relief Act,

Biden has previously highlighted his role in the passage of the Affordable Care Act Budget Control Act of 2011

He later helped to launch a "Cancer Moonshot" initiative in 2016

Biden sponsored one of the first climate change bills in the Senate in 1986 and went on to propose curbing greenhouse gas emissions in 2007

Biden has played a role in foreign policy

He also pushed for former Eastern Bloc countries to join NATO after the fall of the Soviet Union

Biden co-sponsoredthe original Violence Against Women Act in 1994

Biden has defendedthe 1994 Crime Bill, which he largely wrote and saw through the Senate. In particular, the bill is accused of leading to mass incarceration, or at the very least exacerbating the trend of mass incarceration, and disproportionately affecting African Americans. Biden has said that some aspects of the bill were a mistake.

In 2008, he successfully passed the PROTECT Our Children Act (Probably to impede his competition) Which he now takes full credit for despite the fact that it was called the Biden-McCain SAFE PROTECT Act when it was being passed but then became known as the PROTECT Our Children Act after McCain's SAFE Act was assimilated into Biden's Protect Act.

As ranking member of the Senate Judiciary Committee in 1986, Biden urged then President Ronald Reagan to withdraw Jeff Sessions as a nominee for the federal district court in Alabama amid allegations that Sessions had made racially insensitive comments to staff while he was U.S. attorney in Mobile, Alabama. Sessions was not confirmed but went on to be a U.S. senator and attorney general under Trump.

Biden became chair of the Judiciary Committee in 1987 and served until 1995. He was instrumental in preventing the confirmation of Supreme Court nominee Robert Bork.

During his time as chairman, Biden oversaw the confirmation of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas. He's said he regrets his handling of the hearings with Anita Hill, who accused Thomas of sexual harassment.

He also presided over the confirmation hearings of the late Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg in 1993

https://www.newsweek.com/joe-biden-a...litics-1541278
            So there you have it... even though it does resemble a list of accomplishments... it's by far impressive... and some might even go as far as calling it downright pitiful. And that's even the best list that the fake news could even muster up.
            Last edited by Docker; 01-18-2021, 09:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X