Welcome to the TeamstersOnline.com.
Page 25 of 47 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Default Re: Pretend President Joe Biden

Quote Originally Posted by Docker View Post
    Good ole Joe... the by-product of a liar that has come down with dementia...

Now... watch our wonderful Liar-in-Chief's speech again...

And here was Joe in 2015 doing a piss poor job trying to clarify himself...

Biden seems to forget that in today's digital age everything has a paper trail or in his case a video..

Old School... and proud!!

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF

Quote Originally Posted by crazy View Post
    Biden seems to forget that in today's digital age everything has a paper trail or in his case a video..
    That's not the only thing he forgets... lol

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF Freightway

In the immortal words OF Joe Biden,''Aw come on,maaaan''...If anyone believes this BS then I got a bridge to sell you across the river in Brooklyn...How many times do I have to say this?...Joe Biden is a lying,racist,war-mongering POS corporate water-boy and puppet,has been for the last 47 years...It was Trump who negotiated and brokered that peace deal with the Taliban in February 2020 to have ''ALL'' the troops out of Afghanistan by May 1st...It was Trump who wanted to start withdrawing ALL the troops right away,but the Pentagon convinced him otherwise...Remember when VP Biden said this about Afghanistan...''We are leaving in 2014,Period''...Now Biden's 'corporate and MIC handlers' have pushed that deadline back to the 20 year anniversary of 9/11...Why?,so we can celebrate on such a historically festive day?...Am I the only one who thinks that Lucy is holding the football on US,AGAIN!!!!!!

What the CIA/MIC/BANKSTER Cartel(deep state) are planning is a full on 'Privatization' of the war in Afghanistan,something the military and defense contractors have been lobbying hard for with our bought and paid for thieves in Washington...Meaning they will be leaving the carnage to 'private contractors' and the usual corporate war profiteers while pulling out the troops and claiming that the 'Afghan War'(not Iraq,not Syria,not Libya),or at least the military involvement in it,is officially over...There is also no reason to think those troops won't be deployed elsewhere,and the way things have been going,like maybe ''Washington DC''!!!!!!!

And most Americans are blissfully ignorant of the facts,all they hear and read from corporate MSM media is the drumbeat of hyper-nationalism focusing on enemies more imagined than real...''War is a Racket''-Smedley Butler,a very profitable racket at that...Wait until a US city is bombed by a 'US MADE DRONE' those greed-driven scumbags in charge are selling to lunatics and terrorists overseas,all in the name of Patriotism,or another word would be....''PROFIT''!!!!!

https://original.antiwar.com/thomas-...ever-trust-us/

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF Freightway

Quote Originally Posted by wizard View Post
    In the immortal words OF Joe Biden,''Aw come on,maaaan''...If anyone believes this BS then I got a bridge to sell you across the river in Brooklyn...How many times do I have to say this?...Joe Biden is a lying,racist,war-mongering POS corporate water-boy and puppet,has been for the last 47 years...It was Trump who negotiated and brokered that peace deal with the Taliban in February 2020 to have ''ALL'' the troops out of Afghanistan by May 1st...It was Trump who wanted to start withdrawing ALL the troops right away,but the Pentagon convinced him otherwise...Remember when VP Biden said this about Afghanistan...''We are leaving in 2014,Period''...Now Biden's 'corporate and MIC handlers' have pushed that deadline back to the 20 year anniversary of 9/11...Why?,so we can celebrate on such a historically festive day?...Am I the only one who thinks that Lucy is holding the football on US,AGAIN!!!!!!

What the CIA/MIC/BANKSTER Cartel(deep state) are planning is a full on 'Privatization' of the war in Afghanistan,something the military and defense contractors have been lobbying hard for with our bought and paid for thieves in Washington...Meaning they will be leaving the carnage to 'private contractors' and the usual corporate war profiteers while pulling out the troops and claiming that the 'Afghan War'(not Iraq,not Syria,not Libya),or at least the military involvement in it,is officially over...There is also no reason to think those troops won't be deployed elsewhere,and the way things have been going,like maybe ''Washington DC''!!!!!!!

And most Americans are blissfully ignorant of the facts,all they hear and read from corporate MSM media is the drumbeat of hyper-nationalism focusing on enemies more imagined than real...''War is a Racket''-Smedley Butler,a very profitable racket at that...Wait until a US city is bombed by a 'US MADE DRONE' those greed-driven scumbags in charge are selling to lunatics and terrorists overseas,all in the name of Patriotism,or another word would be....''PROFIT''!!!!!

https://original.antiwar.com/thomas-...ever-trust-us/
    And for the record,mercenaries have exceeded our troops in the Middle East for the last decade at least...We contract with the bottom of the barrel scrapings of the MIC like Eric Prince(blackwater)and his 'guns for hire' counterparts,paying them vastly more than we pay our real soldiers...The Navy Seals and Marines are largely training grounds for Prince and company's 'fat-cat pay killers'...

Initiated by the Neo-Con Republicans,the Neo-Con Democrats have been more then happy to continue and expand the process...Political contributions(payoffs)and under the table envelopes have apparently 'expanded' as well...''I'm Shocked,SHOCKED to find that corruption is going on here''...couldn't have said it better myself....

https://www.usnews.com/news/national...in-afghanistan

5. Likes crazy Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Quote Originally Posted by wizard View Post
    And for the record,mercenaries have exceeded our troops in the Middle East for the last decade at least...We contract with the bottom of the barrel scrapings of the MIC like Eric Prince(blackwater)and his 'guns for hire' counterparts,paying them vastly more than we pay our real soldiers...The Navy Seals and Marines are largely training grounds for Prince and company's 'fat-cat pay killers'...

Initiated by the Neo-Con Republicans,the Neo-Con Democrats have been more then happy to continue and expand the process...Political contributions(payoffs)and under the table envelopes have apparently 'expanded' as well...''I'm Shocked,SHOCKED to find that corruption is going on here''...couldn't have said it better myself....

https://www.usnews.com/news/national...in-afghanistan
    If I remember correctly Halliburton was heavily involved as well and was tied directly to VP Cheney.. Maybe that is why his daughter is following in his footsteps as being a war mongerer..

7. Likes wizard Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

This is day 28. Still waiting from our friends on the left to post one positive thing if they can find one about Biden besides the pension bill.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Joe Biden thanking most of his voters

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF Freightway

Quote Originally Posted by crazy View Post
    If I remember correctly Halliburton was heavily involved as well and was tied directly to VP Cheney.. Maybe that is why his daughter is following in his footsteps as being a war mongerer..
    Oh man,you have no idea,Dick Cheney is one of the most 'reviled'...'disgusting'...and 'revolting' evil POS scumbags in American history...I could write a novel about the death and destruction caused by this f*cking monster,and for what?.....''MONEY and POWER''...There's a special place in Hell for the likes of Dick Cheney,of that I have no doubt...

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...cheney/244306/

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...ing-history-s/

Here,a 'Whistleblower' speaks TRUTH TO POWER about the stunning and mind-blowing corruption and rot that is ''OUR'' Government!!!!!

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/hallibu...ct-2019-06-30/

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

This is day 29. Still waiting from our friends on the left to post one positive thing if they can find one about Biden besides the pension bill. [/SIZE][/B]
    Last edited by crazy; 04-17-2021 at 03:48 PM.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

This is day 31. Still waiting from our friends on the left to post one positive thing if they can find one about Biden besides the pension bill.

Page 25 of 47 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast