Pretend President Joe Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pretend President Joe Biden

I kind of thought this policy was a wee bit racist but then again it was coming from the Biden administration and the Democrats..

Judge halts Biden administration's no-whites-allowed farmer debt relief program

Biden administration is "radically undermining bedrock principles of equality under the law," group says.

A Wisconsin judge has suspended a Biden administration program that funneled debt relief exclusively to nonwhite farmers after the program was the target of a lawsuit by a conservative group and a coalition of farmers.

Judge William Griesbach of Wisconsin's Eastern District issued the temporary stay Thursday following a lawsuit filed in April by the Wisconsin Institute for Law and Liberty.

The court "recognized that the federal government’s plan to condition and allocate benefits on the basis of race raises grave constitutional concerns and threatens our clients with irreparable harm," Rick Esenberg, president and general counsel for the ​​​​​ Wisconsin Institute for Law and Liberty, told the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.

The Wisconsin nonprofit is representing a dozen farmers in several states in the suit.

The nonwhites-only debt-relief program was part of the massive $1.9 trillion COVID stimulus package signed by President Joe Biden in March.

https://justthenews.com/government/c...relief-program

Comment

No more than sleepy joe buying more votes,he proves more and more everyday what a sleaze ball he is.

Comment

Originally posted by 1484-1075 View Post
        No more than sleepy joe buying more votes,he proves more and more everyday what a sleaze ball he is.
        Your 100% correct in my opinion.. Probably figured all those "white" farmers voted for Trump anyway ..

Comment

Biden explains why he will not hold a joint press conference with Putin in Geneva

Biden said that "this is not a contest about who can do better in front of a press conference or try to embarrass each other."

President Biden on Sunday discussed the plan not to hold a joint press conference with Russian President Vladimir Putin when he meets with the foreign leader in Geneva.

Biden said that "this is not a contest about who can do better in front of a press conference or try to embarrass each other. It's about making myself very clear what the conditions are to get a better relationship are with Russia. We're not looking for conflict. We are looking to resolve those actions which we think are inconsistent with international norms, number one. Number two, where we can work together, we may be able to do that in terms of some strategic doctrine ... we're ready to do it," he said, noting that climate could possibly be an area of cooperation.

"But I don't want to get into being diverted by, did they shake hands ... who talked the most," Biden said, noting that Putin "can say what he said the meeting was about and I will say what I think the meeting was about."

https://justthenews.com/government/w...ess-conference

Comment

This is day 86 . Still waiting from our friends on the left to post one positive thing if they can find one about Biden besides the pension bill. If they can find something

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
              Biden explains why he will not hold a joint press conference with Putin in Geneva

Biden said that "this is not a contest about who can do better in front of a press conference or try to embarrass each other."
              Sleepy joe can't find his way across the street,can't expect him to be able to speak without a script.

Comment

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ss-conference/
                More of the same from the so-called president,what a joke.

Comment

Biden is having a closed door meeting with Putin this week but his handlers will not allow him to have a joint press conference after it.. I am sure the liberal media will be all over this like they were when Trump has his meeting with Putin.. Only difference was that Trump had his presser with Putin and not alone.. Maybe the handlers don't want Sleepy to embarrass us any more than he already does..
                  You want a good laugh for today... just imagine this actually becoming reality...

Biden Plans to 'Warn' Putin in Talks That May Last 5 Hours

President Joe Biden plans to warn Russian President Vladimir Putin that the U.S. will respond to actions that conflict with its national interests during a meeting scheduled for 1 p.m. Wednesday in Geneva, according to White House officials.

The White House expects the meeting to last four to five hours, but doesn’t anticipate any concrete policy announcements to come from it, the officials said. Biden instead wants to use his first sit-down with the Russian leader to lay out the circumstances in which U.S. will retaliate against Russia and also find areas to cooperate.

“I’m always ready,” Biden said Tuesday when asked by reporters during a meeting with the Swiss president if he’s prepared to meet Putin.

https://www.newsmax.com/headline/bid...15/id/1025171/

Comment

Comment

That video won't be up long... lol

Comment

This is day 88 . Still waiting from our friends on the left to post one positive thing if they can find one about Biden besides the pension bill. If they can find something

Comment

Comment

Come on man,there has to be something, This is day 90 . Still waiting from our friends on the left to post one positive thing if they can find one about Biden besides the pension bill. If they can find something

Comment

Biden abroad: a gaffapalooza

The president's week-long trip provided him ample opportunity to go off-script.

President Biden has ended his inaugural trip abroad following Wednesday's summit with Russian President Vladimir Putin. While the president has received some positive coverage for a constructive exchange with his Russian counterpart, his first diplomatic foray abroad as president was marred by multiple gaffes.
                              The president traveled to Cornwall, England for the G7 summit, where he met with the leaders of major allied democracies to discuss a range of issues, including climate change, the global economy, and the continued recovery effort from the COVID-19

Likening the president's role at the gathering to that of "an elderly grand uncle at Thanksgiving," Newsweek's Peter Roff told "Just the News AM": "He's welcome in the house, you're happy to have him at the table. But he's not quite in sync with everything that's going on."

Here are 10 of Biden's more conspicuous gaffes during his presidential debut on the international stage:

1.... Attention must be paid — On arrival in Great Britain, Biden's address to U.S. soldiers at the Royal Air Force Mildenhall began things on wobbly footing. Not only did he tell the troops, "I keep forgetting I'm president," but first lady Jill Biden at one point said to her husband, "Joe, pay attention."

https://twitter.com/i/status/1405217486610616326

Read them all

https://justthenews.com/government/d...l-gaffapalooza

Comment

Mainstream media treats Joe Biden’s temper much different from President Trump’s criticism of the press

The mainstream media has made a habit of referring to President Trump as a threat to the free press because of his negative comments about them. However, Joe Biden has received a free pass from such remarks for his recent attacks toward the press corps. Biden’s latest hostility towards the media was directed at CNN’s Kaitlan Collins on Wednesday after his meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin. After asking Biden how confident he was for a change in Putin’s behavior, Collins was met with frustration. “…What the hell? What do you do all the time? When did I say I was confident?” Biden rambled. “I said what will change their behavior is if the rest of the world reacts to them and it diminishes their standing in the world.”

Members of the corporate media were quick to perform damage control for Biden after his outburst. Vox’s Aaron Rupar tweeted “it would’ve served Biden better to not lose his temper with Kaitlan Collins, but the problem with her question is she put words in Biden’s mouth that he didn’t say.” Biden went on to apologize later in the day, which Collins was all too happy to accept. Although she expressed appreciation for his efforts, the reporter went on to claim his apology was completely unnecessary. The episode comes in stark contrast to a situation in 2020 when President Trump walked out of a press conference once Collins attempted to take control and criticize his handling of coronavirus. Collins, who is CNN’s’ Chief White House Correspondent, went on to notably attack 45th President Trump after the election and blamed him for the events at the Capitol on January 6.

The reporter is not the only member of the mainstream media seemingly applying different standards. In January, Biden snapped at Associated Press reporter Zeke Miller when asked about his vaccine goals. “When I announced it, you all said it’s not possible,” Biden claimed. “Come on, give me a break, man. It’s a good start, 100 million.” Miller never responded to this criticism by Biden. However, he did take aim at Trump when the 45th President went to wave at supporters while hospitalized from coronavirus last year. Miller called Trump thanking his supporters outside Water Reed Medical Center outrageous and implied he didn’t take his job as president seriously by going out in a health crisis without a protective pool. Although many in the mainstream media consistently sought to tarnish Trump for defending himself and expressing concerns about the accuracy of their reporting among other issues, they do not appear to be taking the same approach to Biden.

https://www.oann.com/mainstream-medi...-of-the-press/
                                Considering that…

Since it’s obvious that somehow… they actually managed to get someone with dementia ‘elected’ as president of these United States and seeing how the power hungry… woke… loony left is all about taking control these days… they may want to make the reporters take mandatory sensitivity classes so they will better understand and deal with seniors who have dementia.

The question remains as it has been… just how much longer will the puppet masters and the so-called master illusionists be able to continue this deceitful and ridiculous charade and how much longer will the majority let this cataclysmic atrocity linger on?

Comment

Working...
                                X