• Show
Clear All

• Re: Pretend President Joe Biden

http://email.alert.keepamericagreatn...Efcf6P4BezPnCl
    In the tank for sleepy joe

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
      I see that FX put his familiar "LOL" on it.. Seems that all he has lately. Never a reply, guess because he doesn't have anything to post..
      Never had anything but leftist slop anyway.

Comment

This is day 10. Still waiting from our friends on the left to post one positive thing if they can find one about Biden besides the pension bill.

Comment

This is day 11. Still waiting from our friends on the left to post one positive thing if they can find one about Biden besides the pension bill.

Comment

This is day 12. Still waiting from our friends on the left to post one positive thing if they can find one about Biden besides the pension bill.

Comment

Seems no one watches Sleepy' Joe's presser's anymore.. Flew to Ohio to announce his $2.25 trillion dollar infrastructure bill.. A little over 4300 people were on the official White house channel where he got 340 thumbs up and 4.5 thousand thumbs down and yet people still believe that Biden got more than 81 million votes in 2020.

Only 4,300 Tune in to Watch Joe Biden Speak on His $2.25 Trillion Infrastructure Bill That Spends Only $157 Billion on Roads, Bridges, Airports

Joe Biden flew to Ohio for some reason to speak about the Democrat Party’s $2.25 Trillion Infrastructure bill that only spends about $157 billion on roads, bridges and airports.

It’s another con job by Democrats.

ONLY A FRACTION GOES TO INFRASTRUCTURE

Out of $2.25 trillion in spending, Biden’s plan only includes $157 billion for the things that most Americans recognize as infrastructure:

TRENDING: HUGE BREAKING NEWS: Arizona Senate Republicans Courageously Announce Team Who Will Perform Maricopa County Election Audit and It's Good News for America!

Only $115 billion for repairing roads and bridges (just 5 percent of the plan)

Only $25 billion for our airports (just 1 percent of the plan)

Only $17 billion for inland waterways and ports (less than 1 percent of the plan)

Even going by the Biden White House’s figures, less than 30 percent out of more than $2 trillion will be used for transportation infrastructure.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...dges-airports/

Comment

Breaking news, Joe Biden will be resigning the presidency today at noon time ..

More to follow..

Happy April fools day..

Comment

I do wonder what an actual press conference would look like,maybe like a skit on Saturday night live?

Biden’s Handlers Do it Again! Create Cheat Sheet Complete with Pictures for Old Joe During ESPN Interview (VIDEO)

Joe Biden is caught again. During an interview yesterday Biden pulled out another cheat sheet with pictures like a pre-schooler.
                  This happened last week during his first press conference.
                  His handlers gave him a list of reporters complete with photos for Old Joe.

Read more
                  https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...terview-video/

Comment

This is day 14. Still waiting from our friends on the left to post one positive thing if they can find one about Biden besides the pension bill.

Comment

The biggest April Fools Joke ever !!!

Comment

As I have stated before "War" is coming and it looks like it will be with Russia..cause if Biden just did this it is coming...if he told the Ukraine that we will back them with a "guarantee" if Russia comes to the defense of Donbass which is a Russian speaking providence of the former Ukraine (They broke away after the Coup in the Ukraine which was Sponsor be the US)...

https://www.rt.com/russia/519983-mos...op-deployment/

And as I have said it may go nuclear and I wouldn't put it pas are psychopaths in Washington to nuke one of are own cities and blame it on Russia..to start it......

https://www.rt.com/news/514784-strat...-russia-china/

Think of this a war with Russia...they could land a Division in the Northeast and no one could stop them..there are no Major Military bases in the Northeast..they could overrun New England in a day....goes nuclear just take out Norod (Colorado) and Fort Hood, Texas (3rd Armored Division) and the state of North Corolina (Fort Bragg..Camp LeJune) and it's over.

Comment

Originally posted by Sayheykid View Post
                          As I have stated before "War" is coming and it looks like it will be with Russia..cause if Biden just did this it is coming...if he told the Ukraine that we will back them with a "guarantee" if Russia comes to the defense of Donbass which is a Russian speaking providence of the former Ukraine (They broke away after the Coup in the Ukraine which was Sponsor be the US)...

https://www.rt.com/russia/519983-mos...op-deployment/

And as I have said it may go nuclear and I wouldn't put it pas are psychopaths in Washington to nuke one of are own cities and blame it on Russia..to start it......

https://www.rt.com/news/514784-strat...-russia-china/

Think of this a war with Russia...they could land a Division in the Northeast and no one could stop them..there are no Major Military bases in the Northeast..they could overrun New England in a day....goes nuclear just take out Norod (Colorado) and Fort Hood, Texas (3rd Armored Division) and the state of North Corolina (Fort Bragg..Camp LeJune) and it's over.
                          I agree with you on the Ukraine but highly doubt it would be nuclear.. But it sounds more like you have been playing one of those internet war games..

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
                              I agree with you on the Ukraine but highly doubt it would be nuclear.. But it sounds more like you have been playing one of those internet war games..
                              Biden's guarantee is IMO the same as France and England's guarantee to Poland before WW2...we can't back it up..Russia would take all of the Ukraine in 5 days IMO..no one can stop them..so if that happens are we going to send are troops to the Ukraine....and any time two nuclear powers have a war with each other (has never happen before) anything can happen IMO...especially with he psychopaths that we have in Washington....

And I don't play video games online.

Comment

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/ele...04/id/1016291/
                                Whoops,thought sleepy joe was the most transparent.

Comment

Working...
                                X