IMPEACHMENT Take TWO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMPEACHMENT Take TWO

So Nancy Pelozi is gonna take her impeachment papers and send them to the senate.. After reading numerous accounts and stories on this on social media I can concur with what most has been said.. This may actually boost Trump as evidence from the election fraud may finally be heard.. Then it will be up to the senators to vote to convict or acquit.. My bet will be Acquit..The Senators will realize that they represent the people in their states and not the crew in Washington.. Schumer has said a trial will start the week of Feb 8th..

Re: IMPEACHMENT Take TWO

From what I have read and heard it seems there is nothing in the constitution to allow for impeachment after person has left office.It would be nice to know a definite answer.IMO I believe it is nothing but a hot load of dim bullchit.Show us something to change my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by 1484-1075 View Post
      From what I have read and heard it seems there is nothing in the constitution to allow for impeachment after person has left office.It would be nice to know a definite answer.IMO I believe it is nothing but a hot load of dim bullchit.Show us something to change my mind.
      The Democrats are afraid that he will run again and they will do anything to prevent it. If he is found guilty {highly doubtful} he cannot hold any public office is from what I understand.. I could be wrong.. They know they cannot cheat again because the next elections will be under a microscope..

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
        The Democrats are afraid that he will run again and they will do anything to prevent it. If he is found guilty {highly doubtful} he cannot hold any public office is from what I understand.. I could be wrong.. They know they cannot cheat again because the next elections will be under a microscope..
        Your probably right, just hope there are enough republicans to grow balls and stand up.

Comment

Your probably right, just hope there are enough republicans to grow balls and stand up.
          I guess many Republicans could be added to list of people who need this..

Comment

So Nancy Pelozi is gonna take her impeachment papers and send them to the senate.. After reading numerous accounts and stories on this on social media I can concur with what most has been said.. This may actually boost Trump as evidence from the election fraud may finally be heard.. Then it will be up to the senators to vote to convict or acquit.. My bet will be Acquit..The Senators will realize that they represent the people in their states and not the crew in Washington.. Schumer has said a trial will start the week of Feb 8th..
            The purpose of this Democrats orchestrated farce is vengeance pure and simple,and to 'stop' Trump from returning to the White House in 2024...The target is not only Trump,but also the 75 million Trump supporters...Trump would have standing to sue for his 'right' to run again and he could very well win...He would then be more popular than ever with many citizens eager to 'defy' the whole corrupt DC establishment of 'both' political parties...

I say...BRING IT ON...This impeachment is not only a travesty of justice,but exposes once again,the absolute sheer hypocrisy of every corporate and status quo Democrat out there...Pelosi,Obama,Biden,Hillary,Schumer,and any number of other corporate Democrats are 'guilty' of worse crimes and misdemeanors than Trump surely is...So,let's have it,a trial it is,and let Trump hoist these corporate sycophants on their own feckless hypocrisy...I would love to see Trump have his day in court,and have all of those Congress-critters 'squirm' and the audience applaud the performance...BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wizard View Post
              The purpose of this Democrats orchestrated farce is vengeance pure and simple,and to 'stop' Trump from returning to the White House in 2024...The target is not only Trump,but also the 75 million Trump supporters...Trump would have standing to sue for his 'right' to run again and he could very well win...He would then be more popular than ever with many citizens eager to 'defy' the whole corrupt DC establishment of 'both' political parties...

I say...BRING IT ON...This impeachment is not only a travesty of justice,but exposes once again,the absolute sheer hypocrisy of every corporate and status quo Democrat out there...Pelosi,Obama,Biden,Hillary,Schumer,and any number of other corporate Democrats are 'guilty' of worse crimes and misdemeanors than Trump surely is...So,let's have it,a trial it is,and let Trump hoist these corporate sycophants on their own feckless hypocrisy...I would love to see Trump have his day in court,and have all of those Congress-critters 'squirm' and the audience applaud the performance...BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!
              Absolutely agree, bring it on and watch the worst of the worst melt, both sides of the aisle.

Comment

Absolutely agree, bring it on and watch the worst of the worst melt, both sides of the aisle.
                Yes indeed,the whole corporate DC establishment,in their view,'claims' to be impeaching Trump,instigating widespread censorship,identifying and dealing with 'domestic terrorists',all in the name of ''protecting'' America's democracy,when the sad reality is the whole corrupt corporate DC establishment is ''protecting itself'' from American democracy,especially from 'We the People'...What a despicable and disgusting show of hubris,entitlement,and corruption...Yes indeed...Bye bye Miss American Pie...It didn't have to be this way...

Comment

I guess many Republicans could be added to list of people who need this..

And let me tell you... it works... I've been taking double (one for each testicle) doses for years before it was even approved by the FDA... lol

Comment

What if Democrats were forced to play by their own rules?

Credit Scott Adams with the best conservative strategy since Reagan's "We win. They lose," plan against the USSR.  A couple of weeks ago on a Periscope broadcast, he introduced his "Aggressive Compliance with the Rules" plan.  Under this strategy, Republicans would have to demand that Democrats play by the Democrats' rules. Adams suggests that this be applied in the case of impeachment.  He argues that Democrats' case against Trump be made against them.  Democrats argue that he incited people to violence in his January 6 speech, as stated in the articles against him:

Shortly before the Joint Session commenced, President Trump, addressed a crowd at the Ellipse in Washington, DC. There, he reiterated false claims that "we won this election, and we won it by a landslide". He also willfully made statements that, in context, encouraged — and foreseeably resulted in — lawless action at the Capitol, such as: "if you don't fight like hell you're not going to have a country anymore". Thus incited by President Trump, members of the crowd he had addressed, in an attempt to, among other objectives, interfere with the Joint Session's solemn constitutional duty to certify the results of the 2020 Presidential election, unlawfully breached and vandalized the Capitol, injured and killed law enforcement personnel, menaced Members of Congress, the Vice President, and Congressional personnel, and engaged in other violent, deadly, destructive, and seditious acts.
                    Adams says fine.  If that's the standard to remove Trump from office, it must also be the standard for removing members of Congress as well.

We all know that speaker Pelosi, along with Representative Waters and a host of others, have said far worse.  So articles of impeachment must immediately be filed against each of them and any other Democrat who's said likewise.  Adams makes the point that highlighting the Democrats' hypocrisy — the traditional tried and failed GOP strategy — needs to be thrown onto the ash heap.  For far too long we've complained, we've talked, we've followed conservative media, we've written essays — hell, we've even voted Republican.  Now is the time for action.

It's time for conservatives to contact Leader McCarthy and their nearest GOP member of Congress and demand that they file articles of impeachment against Pelosi and Waters ASAP.  Democrats must be held to the same standards they wish to apply to Republicans.  The time for talking is over.  Only by applying what Adams called "aggressive compliance with the rules" will we have any hope of success.

And the impeach issue is just the first one.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...own_rules.html

Comment

Why do they want to impeach Trump for a second time?? Because they know what they did to beat him in the election? Or maybe they are afraid that if he does run again he will wipe the floors with them?? Anyway its gonna be interesting .. Daytime TV ratings will go up again.. Maybe this is why the National guard is remaining in Washington thru the end of March.. Biden called for unity and then backs the Impeachment of Trump. Special kind of stupid..

Chief Justice Roberts Will Not Preside Over Trump Senate Impeachment Trial – Instead It Will Be Democrat Leahy

Chief Justice John Roberts will not preside over Trump’s Senate impeachment trial.

If was previously reported that Roberts was eager to avoid presiding over the sham impeachment of Trump because he doesn’t want to become a political lightning rod.
                      Senate President Pro Tempore, Pat Leahy (VT) will preside over the sham trial instead.
                      A Senate source said Leahy, a former chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, is expected to preside at the trial.

A spokesman for Leahy said the decision on presiding over the trial is up to Senate Majority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) and Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.).
                      And the Democrats will call this a fair trial??

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...achment-trial/

Comment

They are so afraid that he will run again and they know they will not ba able to get away with another stolen election so their best thing now is to eliminate the threat..

Swalwell: We Can’t Give Trump a Chance to Do This Again, He Must Be Disqualified from Office

Representative Eric Swalwell (D-CA) Monday on MSNBC’s “Live” said that Democrats were impeaching former President Donald Trump, so he is convicted in the Senate, which includes a penalty of disqualification from office.

Jackson asked, “Do you plan to address the constitutional authority as has been raised by some of these Republicans for the House to bring an impeachment against somebody and for the Senate to convict somebody who is no longer serving?”

Swalwell said, “It’s constitutional. The Senate is steeped in tradition and custom, and I think it would be persuasive to them that they have actually done this before. They have held a trial for somebody who was no longer in office.”

Jackson said, “You’re talking about the secretary of war?”

Swalwell said, “That’s right, Secretary of War, Belknap, we will all hear that name more than we probably want, but it’s because the Founders put as one of the penalties disqualification from office and because Donald Trump we know will do this again, has such a disdain for democracy and a disdain for public safety, we can’t afford as a country to give him a chance to come close to doing this again.”

He continued, “Our president invited and assembled this mob, he told this big betrayal of a lie, a betrayal of the Constitution that his supporters could stop a steal, and then he inflamed them and then sent them to the Capitol. I think just as powerful as what he did is what he didn’t do once they arrived, once they beat, spit on, stampeded over police officers, he said nothing for over two hours.”

He added, “We’re confident that we can persuade the jury to convict with whatever amount of time they give us. I will leave it to the senate to set the rules. we’ve got the evidence.”
                        https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021...Q3xZVvuXl3VMrc

Comment

They are so afraid that he will run again and they know they will not ba able to get away with another stolen election so their best thing now is to eliminate the threat..
                          In reality... they are taking away the right of the citizens to elect the one of their choosing. Yes siree... they are taking it upon themselves who the citizens have the right to vote for and who they don't!!!

That sure sounds like a dictatorship to me!

Comment

Why do they want to impeach Trump for a second time?? Because they know what they did to beat him in the election? Or maybe they are afraid that if he does run again he will wipe the floors with them?? Anyway its gonna be interesting .. Daytime TV ratings will go up again.. Maybe this is why the National guard is remaining in Washington thru the end of March.. Biden called for unity and then backs the Impeachment of Trump. Special kind of stupid..

Chief Justice Roberts Will Not Preside Over Trump Senate Impeachment Trial – Instead It Will Be Democrat Leahy

And the Democrats will call this a fair trial??

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...achment-trial/
                            IMO... that's because Roberts knows its unconstitutional

Comment

CJ Roberts and the Courage of Roger Scruton

We conservatives are pretty pissed off at John Roberts, Chief Justice. We remember the cartoon of a week or so ago when the United States Supreme Court was represented as three donkeys, four chickens, and, on the end of the row, two Americans: Justice Alito and Justice Thomas. But now our Democratic friends want to have a trial of Citizen Trump in the Senate. So I looked up the text of the Constitution online. It says...

The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments. When sitting for that Purpose, they shall be on Oath or Affirmation. When the President of the United States is tried, the Chief Justice shall preside: And no Person shall be convicted without the Concurrence of two thirds of the Members present.
                              Ahem. Do you see the problem here, you strict constructionists, you living constitutionalists, and you, Sen. Chuck E. Schumer (D-NY)? When the proposed trial begins on February 8, Roberts, CJ, can say -- should say -- to the assembled duly sworn multitude: “Sorry chaps. The President of the United States is not on trial. Citizen Trump is on trial. So it would be against the Constitution as written for the Chief Justice to preside. And it would be a grievous blow to the dignity of the Supreme Court and the plain meaning of the Constitution if the Chief Justice were to preside in flagrant violation of the plain words of the Constitution.”

https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...r_scruton.html

Comment

Working...
                              X