Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Just my opinion

Originally posted by 2631 View Post
    Docker has his own style but to me it's more like work to try and figure out a reply. Especially if I have to cut and paste a link..........I joined TOL to have a Teamster friendly site to call home. Now it seems that just about every thread on here turns into a political debate.
    That's becasue the establishment loonies are now in charge and trying to destroy everything that we Americans hold near and dear and in such high regard.

Comment

Originally posted by Docker View Post
      Well then… let’s be direct so as to force you off that confused merry-go-round that you seem to be clinging to. Here you go… simple and direct… and I’m not answering it with a question…

Here's my original post and your reply...

Here’s the example I provided…

Now... try defending it… like you said you would. Either you can or you can’t… it’s that simple and IMO… isn’t the least bit confusing…

If you went back and read it like you just said you did… then just how did it appear that I accepted your reply? Show me… because it sure is hard to accept a reply that one never even got because my reply to your post was never answered… wouldn’t you say?
      Your reply was Glad to hear it. That's the best I can do.

You won't have to.
      Originally posted by Docker View Post
      Glad to hear that... so how about not copping out and just tell me why you don't think these democrats believe riots are okay...
      I have posted in the past that I am thin skinned. That's no secret. I've tried to post my opinions honestly without any name calling or personal insults. You use words like merry-go-round, insolence, audacity, underhanded, worming out.

It takes me too long to try and keep up with you. My pecking away with 2 fingers on the keyboard is pointless. Nothing I post will change anything.

I really don't need the stress or aggravation that continuing on TOL is causing me. Nothing personal Docker but I really don't like your aggressive in your face style of posting so I'll just sign off.

Comment

[This is the opinion thread right,with that said,I think most here are on the same page as far as the way we wish the country would go.Both political sides have good and bad,I dont think that is in dispute,even thou some believe that everyone on the other side are racist.
        Take a deep breath and hang around,IMO you bring a logical and good thoughts to the sight.]

I have posted in the past that I am thin skinned. That's no secret. I've tried to post my opinions honestly without any name calling or personal insults. You use words like merry-go-round, insolence, audacity, underhanded, worming out.

It takes me too long to try and keep up with you. My pecking away with 2 fingers on the keyboard is pointless. Nothing I post will change anything.

I really don't need the stress or aggravation that continuing on TOL is causing me. Nothing personal Docker but I really don't like your aggressive in your face style of posting so I'll just sign off.
        There is no race ,work at your own pace.My two finger pecking probably is the same speed as yours.I dont think that anybodies post on here will change the ways or thoughts of anyone.
        Take a deep breath and hang around your posts are just important as anyone else's.IMO you bring logical and good thoughts to the sight.
        Last edited by 1484-1075; 03-14-2021, 07:45 AM.

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that 2631 but I hope you re-consider and stick around because like 1484 says... your posts are just as important as anyone else's and you bring logical and good thoughts to the site. And like I said before.. I really do think that you are honest and ethical as well as being one hell of a dedicated Teamster.

Contrary to belief... I'm not as pugnacious and obnoxious as it seems to many viewers. It's just the fact that I'm very passionate when it comes to expressing my beliefs and opinions. If you do decide to stick around... and get irrated with my replies to you... just tell me... and it will end with an "agree to disagree". That I will accept coming from you because I know that you aren't just another arrogant know-it-all filled with hate and contempt for those who disagree with them like some others on this site.

Comment

I'm jealous about 2 finger typing, I'm challenged enough just using my 1.
            Last edited by unionman; 03-14-2021, 12:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by unionman View Post
              I'm jealous about 2 finger typing, I'm challenged enough just using my 1.
              I am at two fingers also .. I think anyway.. I know it is two on the smart phone.. I have watched the young ones when they are texting on the phones.. that is all they use, two fingers.. But some of them can do it like 100MPH my son included.. Twenty years from now their will be all kinds of lawsuits because of people using their thumbs to type on their I Phones and the injuries' they got..

Comment

Sadly I was serious about the one finger on my wife's out dated I pad. My wife is pretty quick with the I phone texting. I use the talk text feature on my hand me down Apple 5 phone but it seldom hears correctly what I have said, I have to proof read every text I dictate or there is a real chance someone is gonna get they're feelings mashed or be really pizzed because the phone hears what it wants to hear. I don't know if the phone doesn't hear me correctly because of my hillbilly dialect or because I sound like a dumba$$, my wife's answer to that would be yes, works for both questions.

Comment

Working...
                X