X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Illegals - And It's Illegals... not Undocumented Immigrants

NY creates $2B fund to provide illegal immigrants with COVID relief

Fund to offer one-time payments of up to $15,600

New York lawmakers struck a deal this week to establish a $2.1 billion coronavirus relief fund for undocumented immigrants and other unemployed workers who were ineligible for federal aid during the pandemic. The fund, which was announced as part of a broader $212 billion state budget agreement, will offer one-time payments of up to $15,600 to undocumented immigrants who lost their jobs during the virus-induced crisis.

In order to qualify for the money, individuals must prove they are New York residents who were ineligible for unemployment benefits and stimulus checks due to their immigration status. They will also need to demonstrate that they lost income during the pandemic.

Other illegal immigrants who are unable to show the same level of verification will be eligible to receive $3,200 – the same amount that many Americans received from the three stimulus checks approved by Congress this year and last.

"This nation’s economy has long been built on the backs of our undocumented workforce, and their essential labor that has helped keep our nation running throughout this pandemic," New York State Sen. Jessica Ramos, a proponent of the fund, said in a statement.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics...ted-immigrants
    That's right... in order to qualify for the payments of up to $15,600... all you have to do is prove you are an illegal New York resident who was ineligible for unemployment benefits and stimulus checks due to your immigration status. Imagine that... getting $15,600 for just proving that you broke the law!!!

I wonder what I would get if I went to my local police station and proved I just robbed a convenient store because I was just looking for a better life for me and my family.

Comment

Re: Illegals - And It's Illegals... not Undocumented Immigrants

Originally posted by Docker View Post
      That's right... in order to qualify for the payments of up to $15,600... all you have to do is prove you are an illegal New York resident who was ineligible for unemployment benefits and stimulus checks due to your immigration status. Imagine that... getting $15,600 for just proving that you broke the law!!!

I wonder what I would get if I went to my local police station and proved I just robbed a convenient store because I was just looking for a better life for me and my family.
      This is NY state,you cant make this shit up.This is the dims answer to using up the extra money sleepy joe sent cuomo.All while the tax paying citizens and business owners are left to foot the bills.

Comment

Working...
      X