ABF Teamsters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ABF Teamsters

Well if anyone was listening in the stewards conference calls during the contract talks I excited several stewards when I said ABF Teamsters should have our own at the negotiating table.

We need people with a dog in the fight for all things ABF.

Since the withdrawal of YRC from the Negotiated contract of 2008 to 2013 we have suffered many short comings.

There needs to be a ABF Teamster committee to hammer out contracts and grievances so as to guide those that are elected by larger companies than ours.

YOUR BROTHER ALWAYS!

Re: ABF Teamsters

Came anyone explain why the stock is doing so well?

Comment

Originally posted by 2631 View Post
      Came anyone explain why the stock is doing so well?
      I'm far from being a stock enthusiast but I think it has alot to do with ArcBest's recent 10-K filing on Feb.26th...

https://seekingalpha.com/filings/pdf/14755079.pdf

https://seekingalpha.com/news/366815...-higher-profit

Comment

Originally posted by MULER View Post
        Well if anyone was listening in the stewards conference calls during the contract talks I excited several stewards when I said ABF Teamsters should have our own at the negotiating table.

We need people with a dog in the fight for all things ABF.

Since the withdrawal of YRC from the Negotiated contract of 2008 to 2013 we have suffered many short comings.

There needs to be a ABF Teamster committee to hammer out contracts and grievances so as to guide those that are elected by larger companies than ours.

YOUR BROTHER ALWAYS!
        You're absolutely right because I was on that phone call too when you brought that up which you even tried to warn them of the future consequences that will have with the ABF Teamsters. IMO... you made a whole hell of a lot of sense back then and it's even more in dire need to demand today.

Comment

Working...
        X