Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perversion of our society

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...olate-egg.html
    Coming to a channel near you.No wonder this world is going to hell.

Re: Perversion of our society

Originally posted by 1484-1075 View Post
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...olate-egg.html
    Coming to a channel near you.No wonder this world is going to hell.
    Think that is just another reason to pay the extra few bucks and get commercial free.. I am so tired of the advertising media pushing their gay and bi racial commercials .. It is like 3 out of 4 are a bi racial couple..

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
      Think that is just another reason to pay the extra few bucks and get commercial free.. I am so tired of the advertising media pushing their gay and bi racial commercials .. It is like 3 out of 4 are a bi racial couple..
      Absolutely correct,never ending train of wacko media and corporations trying to force the deviate and disgusting agendas on everyone.The bi-racial commercials are over the top.How exactly do they advertise for participants in the commercials ??? talk about racism and discrimination.

Comment

Crazy you had better get used to it if you are moving down here.............. I don't have a problem with same sex or interracial marriages. IMO, from a legal standpoint, if they are in love then they should have the right to marry. But if they were smart they would just hook up and save the costs down the road of divorce lawyers.

Comment

Originally posted by 2631 View Post
          Crazy you had better get used to it if you are moving down here.............. I don't have a problem with same sex or interracial marriages. IMO, from a legal standpoint, if they are in love then they should have the right to marry. But if they were smart they would just hook up and save the costs down the road of divorce lawyers.
          I don't care about inter racial marriages and I agree that if a man loves a woman then indeed they should be married without problems over their skin color.. Same with gays, what they do in the bedroom is no concern for me .Over the years I have known many people who married that way. What I don't like is the way the advertising media is slamming it down us day after day.. Progressive insurance is one as it seems every commercial is now bi racial.. State farm in another..

And when I move down there all I have to know about the neighbors will be if they have "GOOD" beer in the garage fridge..
          Last edited by crazy; 03-03-2021, 12:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1484-1075 View Post
            Absolutely correct,never ending train of wacko media and corporations trying to force the deviate and disgusting agendas on everyone.
            Originally posted by crazy View Post
            I don't care about inter racial marriages and I agree that if a man loves a woman then indeed they should be married without problems over their skin color.. Same with gays, what they do in the bedroom is no concern for me .Over the years I have known many people who married that way. What I don't like is the way the advertising media is slamming it down us day after day..
            That's what I think most Americans won't stand for... always trying to ram that BS down our throats and force us to embrace it instead of just recognizing it.

Even China who has a direct influence over the United States these days declares homosexuality a mental illness...

China declares homosexuality a mental illness? Where's LeBron? Where's Disney?

Dissidents have been warning us for years about the nature of China's communist totalitarian regime. But unlike a lot of them, the dictatorship also has money and markets.In the West, that means quisling defenders, many with a snoot in the trough.So here comes a pitched curve ball for China's clapping seals, according to the South China Morning Post:

A Chinese court has upheld a ruling that a textbook description of homosexuality as "a psychological disorder" was not a factual error but merely an "academic view".The Chinese LGBT community, and the 24-year-old woman who filed the lawsuit, have expressed disappointment at the decision, handed down last week by the Suqian Intermediate People's Court in the eastern province of Jiangsu. Ou Jiayong, who also uses the name Xixi, said the court's decision about what constituted a "factual error" was "random and baseless". In 2016, during her first year of study at the South China Agricultural University in Guangzhou, Guangdong province, Xixi came across a psychology textbook that described being gay as a mental disorder.The 2013 edition of Mental Health Education for College Students, published by Jinan University Press, listed homosexuality under "common psychosexual disorders" — along with cross-dressing and fetishism. It stated that homosexuality "was believed to be a disruption of love and sex or perversion of the sex partner".
            In China, that "academic view" pretty much permits the state to do whatever it wants to anyone who might be homosexual or gay. In the eyes of the state, they're mentally ill, see, and the totalitarians running the show there are all benevolent, wanting only the best for the worker ant collective.This is a pretty skeezy view, which puts gay people in China in quite a bit of legal peril. Not even Singapore, famously intolerant of homosexuals in the past, does that anymore. Singapore is the one China claims to imitate. Guess not.

Where's LeBron James, whose claim to fame beyond basketball is defending China? He's got business interests there, and he's said nothing.Where's Disney, whose family fare these days is more than a little gay-friendly? They too have got business interests in China, and worse still, they made a movie on a Chinese theme complete with Xinjiang's laogai forced labor camps accidentally appearing in the background. They may be indifferent to the laogai, but let's hear their reaction to this news from China. Hollywood in general is co-opted by China; China has bought up major shares in nearly every major studio. And Hollywood is also quick to jump for causes that can be called gay. Weren't West Hollywood's denizens responsible for blacklisting people who opposed a gay "marriage" initiative? Didn't this bunch boycott the Beverly Wilshire over the Sultan of Brunei's purchase of a share of it, the Sultan instituting anti-gay policies back in his satrapy? Suddenly, we don't hear much from Hollywood about this classification of gayness as a mental illness.

There's also the Chamber of Commerce, the charmers who engaged in the "conspiracy" to "save the 2020 election," as Time magazine reported. They're big China-boosters. And where's Michael Bloomberg? What about Nike, which touts every disrespect-America cause under the sun, which scotched its Betsy Ross flag shoe, but which continues to stand by China, even as it finds itself in court over its alleged use of slave labor? Thus far, crickets. Don't hear a thing.What about Apple, whose CEO is gay, and which just donated $1 million in iPads and other products to LGBT youths? Where's Tom Friedman? The man who wished America could be just like China? Thus far, no word. But wait — there's more. Let's take a gander at Joe Biden, fraudulently elected president of family China interests (with son Hunter still "unwinding" his China investments) and intense wokeness. Anything out there to rival President Trump's strong defense globally for the human rights of gay people, such has his global "Initiative to Decriminalize Homosexuality"? Or his appointments of gay Americans, such as Richard Grenell? A look at the record shows that Biden signed "a directive" to put LGBT rights "at the forefront" of U.S. foreign policy. No word so far on this judicial ruling. How about other Democrats? Thus far, not a word. Where's Eric Swalwell? The special friend of Chinese spies hasn't been heard from.The list goes on. China has a lot of defenders, and a lot of people who go silent when it comes out with a human rights doozy, such as this judicial ruling from its non-independent judges.

Already by this ruling, they're exposed as hypocrites. It will be a long list that follows.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...es_disney.html
            China knows exactly what they're doing which our leaders are clueless or just plain outright corrupt and don't give a shit how all of this will end up affecting future generations!!!

Comment

Working...
            X