Welcome to the TeamstersOnline.com.
    On A Mission

Local Union
    N/A
    Employer
    N/A

Default BREAKING: Boxing Great Marvin Hagler Dies – According to Reports He Was in ICU on Sat

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...aking-vaccine/

Boxing great Marvin Hagler died on Saturday.
    I really liked to watch Marvin Hagler fight when I was young. He was a tough fighter.

Last edited by slavenomore; 03-14-2021 at 09:21 AM.

2. Thanks Docker thanked for this post
    Likes unionman, wizard Liked this post
    Getting In The Groove Now.

Local Union
    Employer
    Ups

Default Re: BREAKING: Boxing Great Marvin Hagler Dies – According to Reports He Was in ICU on

He was so mean hair wouldn't grow on his head. He was definitely tough.

4. Likes slavenomore, wizard Liked this post
    LOL slavenomore, Docker LOL this post
    On A Mission

Local Union
    N/A
    Employer
    N/A

Default Re: BREAKING: Boxing Great Marvin Hagler Dies – According to Reports He Was in ICU on

https://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/...e-walking-away

Really good short story on Hagler retiring happy and refusing to continue as most others do.
    Wish we could do that.

6. Likes crazy, Docker, wizard Liked this post
    Old School... and proud!!

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF

Rest in Peace Marvin... you were a great one and will long be remembered as such!!!

8. Likes slavenomore, wizard Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF Freightway

Marvelous Marvin Hagler was one of the greatest champions of all time,in more ways then one...Marvin Hagler grew up in Newark's central ward,not far from where I grew up,a product of the mean streets of Newark who never forgot his roots and where it all began...He came back to Newark on many occasions to give back to his community by donating his time for many youth related charitable events,that were not just about sports or boxing...His 'greatness' will 'never' be forgotten,inside the ring,as well as out...''LEGENDARY'' would be the word I would use to describe Marvin Hagler's life...May God rest his Soul...

With that being said,the 70s and 80s were truly one of the greatest 'Golden Era's' in boxing of all time...Man oh man,there were so many great fights,so many great contenders,and so many great champions that I could never name them all,in ''every'' weight division...Like all sports,I could talk about it for hours...It was such an exciting period of time in boxing,my friends and I always talk about the great fights that we seen together...

Now,with that being said,as so many pundits,boxing fans,and experts will tell you,one of the ''greatest rounds'' in boxing history happened in Las Vegas in 1985 between Thomas(hit man)Hearns and Marvelous Marvin Hagler...The 'first round' in that three round TKO by Hagler IS and will FOREVER be the stuff of ''LEGENDS''...Hagler was rocked and cut,just as he got,he rocked Hearns the same...Hagler knew he needed a knockout or the ref was going to stop the fight because of the blood...Caesars Palace was Rocking from the opening bell,the whole crowd on their feet,it was the same where my friends and I were watching pay-per-view...The whole place was 'shaking' the fight was so exciting...Those 7 or 8 minutes in boxing history lore,is simply known as the 'WAR'....

https://www.badlefthook.com/2021/3/1...xing-news-2021

10. Thanks slavenomore thanked for this post
    Likes slavenomore Liked this post