X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Border Crisis

Originally posted by 1484-1075 View Post
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...eeps-on-floor/
    What more does it really take to show how inept this administration is.This is how they treat the people that protect us,and how they covet the ILLEGALS.
    This was fact checked yesterday when some politician posted that the illegals were getting like $385 a night hotel rooms .. But I did the math and not only was he correct but it came out to about $70,000 per illegal for a 6 month time.. Yet we have tens of thousands of homeless sleeping on the streets and how many children go to bed at night hungry every day in this great country??
    Now if you do the math the above story was for I believe 1239 beds.. 1239?? and there are tens of thousands coming across the border every week?? Do the math.. Now we are talking billions and billions of wasted taxpayer money but like anything else they will just print some more..

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
      This was fact checked yesterday when some politician posted that the illegals were getting like $385 a night hotel rooms .. But I did the math and not only was he correct but it came out to about $70,000 per illegal for a 6 month time.. Yet we have tens of thousands of homeless sleeping on the streets and how many children go to bed at night hungry every day in this great country??
      Now if you do the math the above story was for I believe 1239 beds.. 1239?? and there are tens of thousands coming across the border every week?? Do the math.. Now we are talking billions and billions of wasted taxpayer money but like anything else they will just print some more..
      Money would only be a factor when taking care of REAL USA CITIZENS.Exactly how dumb do you have to be to believe what this wacko leftist administration is doing is right.
      81 million votes

Comment

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...is/ar-BB1eUxdj
        Sleepy joe still hanging in the weeds,leaving important position empty.

Comment

Who’s Really Running the Country? Joe Biden Puts Kamala Harris in Charge of Handling Border Crisis

Who is really running the country?

Joe Biden is putting Kamala Harris in charge of handling the border crisis, senior admin officials announced on Wednesday.

Harris will lead efforts with Mexico and the Northern Triangle (Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador) to manage the flow of unaccompanied children and migrant families arriving at the border in numbers not seen since a surge in 2019.
          “Starting today, the Northern Triangle nations and Mexico will know there was one senior official dedicated to this effort. To be very clear, this is an important task,” a senior administration official told reporters during a conference call.
          It was held just an hour before a White House event with Biden, Harris, Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, and Health and Human Services Secretary Xavier Becerra.

The crisis at the southern border is totally out of control because of Joe Biden’s open border policies.

A reported 15,000 unaccompanied child migrants are in U.S. custody this weekend, including 5,000 being kept in overcrowded Border Patrol stations not meant for children.

On Monday photos were leaked to Axios of children stuffed into crowded cages in squalid conditions at a US Customs and Border Protection overflow facility.

Kamala Harris busted out laughing on Monday when asked by a reporter if she has plans to visit the southern border.

Kamala Harris thinks it is funny that thousands of illegal aliens are flooding over the border and overwhelming the system.

Many illegals are infected with Covid and Kamala thinks it’s hilarious that they are being released into US cities.

Kamala Harris, an inexperienced lightweight who no one voted for is now in charge of handling the migrant crisis because Joe Biden is not mentally fit to be president. Let that sink in.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...border-crisis/

Comment

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ted...t-texas-border
            Joe and the hoe,hide and seek.

Comment

I am sure that President Harris oops I meant Vice president Harris will be fully transparent and allow all the press into the facilities housing the thousand of migrant children..

Comment

I am sure that President Harris oops I meant Vice president Harris will be fully transparent and allow all the press into the facilities housing the thousand of migrant children..
                Don't this pair claim to be the most transparent!!!

Comment

Don't this pair claim to be the most transparent!!!
                  Only thing transparent is the fact that Biden takes many naps during the day..

Comment

Sen. Barrasso says he was told to delete photos of border facilities

Wyoming Sen. John Barrasso, the third-ranking Republican in the Senate, on Sunday said he was told to delete photos of migrant facilities at the border — as he claimed children are being packed “like sardines” inside.“This is both a humanitarian crisis and a national security crisis,” Barrasso said during an interview on Fox News. Barrasso said on “Sunday Morning Futures” that GOP senators were told by officials to delete photos they took of the facilities during a recent visit to the US-Mexico border.

“We were told to delete the pictures,” he said. “No one did. You’ve seen the video coming out of all of these kids crammed together under the foil blankets, huddling together.” Unaccompanied minors, who have been flooding the border in recent weeks, are “crammed like sardines,” he added. “This is what the Biden administration is trying to hide from the American public.”

The lawmaker also noted that US Customs and Border Protection officials are only testing migrant kids for the coronavirus when they leave the agency’s facilities for other government-run centers — not when they arrive — raising fears about the possible spread of COVID-19 around the country. “They do the instant test. And then those that have been tested positive are just kind of moved to one side of the courtyard, those negative to the other of this courtyard,” Barrasso said.

“They’ve all been exposed, and then they’re sent all across the country. You know, that is the real tragedy of this. And we’re not sure what variant of the of the coronavirus they’re carrying. They are carrying it, though, all around America.”

https://nypost.com/2021/04/04/gop-se...er-facilities/

Comment

Originally posted by Docker View Post
                      Sen. Barrasso says he was told to delete photos of border facilities

Wyoming Sen. John Barrasso, the third-ranking Republican in the Senate, on Sunday said he was told to delete photos of migrant facilities at the border — as he claimed children are being packed “like sardines” inside.“This is both a humanitarian crisis and a national security crisis,” Barrasso said during an interview on Fox News. Barrasso said on “Sunday Morning Futures” that GOP senators were told by officials to delete photos they took of the facilities during a recent visit to the US-Mexico border.

“We were told to delete the pictures,” he said. “No one did. You’ve seen the video coming out of all of these kids crammed together under the foil blankets, huddling together.” Unaccompanied minors, who have been flooding the border in recent weeks, are “crammed like sardines,” he added. “This is what the Biden administration is trying to hide from the American public.”

The lawmaker also noted that US Customs and Border Protection officials are only testing migrant kids for the coronavirus when they leave the agency’s facilities for other government-run centers — not when they arrive — raising fears about the possible spread of COVID-19 around the country. “They do the instant test. And then those that have been tested positive are just kind of moved to one side of the courtyard, those negative to the other of this courtyard,” Barrasso said.

“They’ve all been exposed, and then they’re sent all across the country. You know, that is the real tragedy of this. And we’re not sure what variant of the of the coronavirus they’re carrying. They are carrying it, though, all around America.”

https://nypost.com/2021/04/04/gop-se...er-facilities/
                      Bidens border is a disaster.? Remember how the left acted when Trump was in over the border??
                      Now it like crickets..

Comment

I am sure these two were coming here for the American dream..

Two Yemeni Men on FBI’s Terrorism Watch List Arrested After Illegally Crossing Border

Remember when the Democrats called GOP Leader Kevin McCarthy a liar for claiming terrorists were crossing the border amid Biden’s border surge?

Two military-aged males from Yemen who were on the FBI’s terrorism watch list as well as on the No-Fly list were arrested after illegally crossing the US border in January and March.
                        Customs and Border Patrol agents arrested the Yemeni men a few miles from the Calexico Port of Entry in California.

“Part of the Border Patrol’s mission states we will protect the country from terrorists,” said Chief Patrol Agent Gregory K. Bovino. “Today, like every other day, our agents did that. These apprehensions at our border illustrates the importance of our mission and how we can never stop being vigilant in our everyday mission to protect this great country.”

Read more
                        https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ossing-border/

Comment

I'm sure the crisis is real. Tens of thousands of people that want to escape their horrid living conditions. I think I would try myself. Isn't that what we all would do ? Try and better ourselves.

Here is a chart with the nationality's of apprehended migrants considered "special interest".
                          It's for the years 2014 thru 2017. I see migrants were caught from Yemeni in both 2016 & 2017.

So what is the point of your post ?

Image10.png

Comment

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
                            I'm sure the crisis is real. Tens of thousands of people that want to escape their horrid living conditions. I think I would try myself. Isn't that what we all would do ? Try and better ourselves.

Here is a chart with the nationality's of apprehended migrants considered "special interest".
                            It's for the years 2014 thru 2017. I see migrants were caught from Yemeni in both 2016 & 2017.

So what is the point of your post ?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1973[/ATTACH]
                            There is a reason that the two illegals from Yemen were on the no fly list and were on the FBI watch list.. Evidently beyond your scope of intelligence.. Well at least you acknowledge there is a crisis at the border.. As far as humanitarian reasons?? This country takes in over a million people every year.. They come here LEGAL:LY .. that process can take a few years to go through.. These migrants could go through the same process if they choose to.. But since Biden opened the border they choose to come the illegal way and just show up.. There is a huge difference in the two.. Now we all know how the living conditions are in Central America because I assume with your travels you have been down that way as I have..Now what I don't get is it has been mentioned on the media that these migrants pay the coyotes between $7000 and $10000 to get them over the border.. That is a lot of cash .. So again tell me why you think it is okay ..

Comment

There is a reason that the two illegals from Yemen were on the no fly list and were on the FBI watch list.. Evidently beyond your scope of intelligence.
                              Evidently you can't understand what I asked.
                              In 2016 and 2017, people from Yemen were arrested attempting to cross into the US. Were they coming for the American dream too ?

Well at least you acknowledge there is a crisis at the border.. As far as humanitarian reasons?? This country takes in over a million people every year.. They come here LEGAL:LY .. that process can take a few years to go through.. These migrants could go through the same process if they choose to.. But since Biden opened the border they choose to come the illegal way and just show up.. There is a huge difference in the two.. Now we all know how the living conditions are in Central America because I assume with your travels you have been down that way as I have..Now what I don't get is it has been mentioned on the media that these migrants pay the coyotes between $7000 and $10000 to get them over the border.. That is a lot of cash .. So again tell me why you think it is okay ..
                              Show me where I said it was OK ? ( you can't ... just more noise from your head. )
                              So the border issue just happened ?
                              That is why only your one sided folks reply to you.
                              Your statement is ridiculous.
                              The border has been an issue for decades. ( deny that ! )

So tell me again why we should be concerned over those Yemeni people ? You didn't seem concerned under tRump's watch when it happened.
                              Meanwhile you gloss over the fact that hundreds of folks from "special interest" countries have been caught each year.

Now continue your baseless rant. I'm done.

Comment

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
                                Evidently you can't understand what I asked.
                                In 2016 and 2017, people from Yemen were arrested attempting to cross into the US. Were they coming for the American dream too ?

Show me where I said it was OK ? ( you can't ... just more noise from your head. )
                                So the border issue just happened ?
                                That is why only your one sided folks reply to you.
                                Your statement is ridiculous.
                                The border has been an issue for decades. ( deny that ! )

So tell me again why we should be concerned over those Yemeni people ? You didn't seem concerned under tRump's watch when it happened.
                                Meanwhile you gloss over the fact that hundreds of folks from "special interest" countries have been caught each year.

Now continue your baseless rant. I'm done.
                                A rant?? That is funny...As far as the border goes?? Yes it has been a problem for many years. Remember when Trump said it was a crisis?? And the left said no there was no crisis..Remember when Obama said the illegals should be returned to their home country?? Schumer said the same thing as did Hillary and her hubby Bill.. Trump has the border under control and along comes Biden. Open the borders and stop the wall construction and now the border is a mess.. Read today they are gonna restart the wall construction..Maybe they realize there really is a mess at the border. I
                                As far as you saying it is okay?? Go back and re-read your former posts.. It's all in the interpretation... Maybe you should re-read what you type before you hit the post button..

Comment

Working...
                                X