Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Border Crisis

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
    I'm sure the crisis is real. Tens of thousands of people that want to escape their horrid living conditions. I think I would try myself. Isn't that what we all would do ? Try and better ourselves.
    Here is a chart with the nationality's of apprehended migrants considered "special interest".
    It's for the years 2014 thru 2017. I see migrants were caught from Yemeni in both 2016 & 2017.
    So what is the point of your post ?
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]1973[/ATTACH]
    Evidently you can't understand what I asked.
    In 2016 and 2017, people from Yemen were arrested attempting to cross into the US. Were they coming for the American dream too ?
    Show me where I said it was OK ? ( you can't ... just more noise from your head. )
    So the border issue just happened ?
    That is why only your one sided folks reply to you.
    Your statement is ridiculous.
    The border has been an issue for decades. ( deny that ! )
    So tell me again why we should be concerned over those Yemeni people ? You didn't seem concerned under tRump's watch when it happened.
    Meanwhile you gloss over the fact that hundreds of folks from "special interest" countries have been caught each year.
    Now continue your baseless rant. I'm done.
    You’re damn right you’re done… done being taken the least bit seriously and credible by anyone with half a brain. You keep proving that time and time again when you post nothing but this kind of bias… blind… foolish drivel trying to convince others that your POS pretend president and loony leftist liberal leaders didn't create a border crisis from hell… first by putting an immediate stop to building the wall (look- open borders)… then by inviting and enticing them in with promises of amnesty… flying them wherever they want to go… supplying free meals along with putting them up in motels and ending up with an endless supply of monthly checks … meal allowances and free healthcare.

That’s the American dream you and your POS pretend president and loony leftist liberal leaders are talking about. You sure didn’t see Trump and his administration go all out promising and enticing the illegals with this version of the American dream!

You have some nerve trying to correlate a normal person’s version of the American dream with that of your POS pretend president and loony leftist liberal leaders. But yet… here you are… having the audacity to label someone else’s statement as ridiculous.

But wait… you don’t even stop there with your preposterous drivel… you also claim that the border has been an issue for decades. Well no shit Sherlock!!! Just why in the hell do you think Trump wanted the wall along with all the other protective measures with the sanctuary cities and others that he was in the process of undertaking to correct the problem. Any fool can see that Trump was making great strides correcting the problem. But no… the POS pretend president and loony leftist liberal leaders just had to make sure to reverse that trend… why do you think that they put an immediate stop to the wall and went on an all out campaign to draw them in with this ludicrous version of the American dream?

So… how about you trying to deny that!!!

Comment

Show me where I said it was OK ? ( you can't ... just more noise from your head. )
      So the border issue just happened ?
      That is why only your one sided folks reply to you.
      Your statement is ridiculous.
      The border has been an issue for decades. ( deny that ! )
      In the hopes that you will better understand...let's let another fool reply to this ridiculous post of yours...

Originally posted by fxstc07
      Thought for today. “Any fool can know. The point is to understand.” ― Albert Einstein
      Instead of just coping and pasting quotes all the time... how about trying to actually comprehend and apply those quotes sometime. Then... you won't look so foolish and ignorant all the time... just saying

Comment

https://news.yahoo.com/border-crisis...090211362.html
        A hands on person [sheriff] telling exactly how bad it is .

Comment

Originally posted by 1484-1075 View Post
          https://news.yahoo.com/border-crisis...090211362.html
          A hands on person [sheriff] telling exactly how bad it is .
          Back in 2016 I remember meeting a friend of my oldest that was a retired Arizona deputy sheriff and the stories he told us were pretty close to what your article stated.. Stories where they would find dead unidentifiable bodies in the desert.. People would come over the border and get lost and just ran out of water. Then the animals got them.. Other stories about how the coyote's would leave them at the border ,take all their money and send them on their way with one bottle of water for a group.. He also being part of law enforcement belonged to the police union and was for the most part a Democrat who supported Trump because of his stance on the border while campaigning in 2016.. Time for the left to wake up.. Those deaths mentioned in your article can put the blame directly on Joe Biden and his administration..

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
            Back in 2016 I remember meeting a friend of my oldest that was a retired Arizona deputy sheriff and the stories he told us were pretty close to what your article stated.. Stories where they would find dead unidentifiable bodies in the desert.. People would come over the border and get lost and just ran out of water. Then the animals got them.. Other stories about how the coyote's would leave them at the border ,take all their money and send them on their way with one bottle of water for a group.. He also being part of law enforcement belonged to the police union and was for the most part a Democrat who supported Trump because of his stance on the border while campaigning in 2016.. Time for the left to wake up.. Those deaths mentioned in your article can put the blame directly on Joe Biden and his administration..
            We can all be pretty sure that there is a lot more going on then the public is aware of.

Comment

It's all in the interpretation... Maybe you should re-read what you type before you hit the post button..
              Your right. It's all in the interpretation. I believe you and a few others ( as I interpret it ) are seditionists. Go back and read your old posts.

Comment

Your right. It's all in the interpretation. I believe you and a few others ( as I interpret it ) are seditionists. Go back and read your old posts.
                Glad to see you admit it.. Now your calling me a seditionist?? IMO that is a little low for you but shows you were your head is.. As far as re-reading what I have posted?? No need as I read it before I post it most times.. Something you might want to practice..

Comment

Glad to see you admit it.. Now your calling me a seditionist?? IMO that is a little low for you but shows you were your head is.. As far as re-reading what I have posted?? No need as I read it before I post it most times.. Something you might want to practice..
                  I thought we were all racist ???

Comment

Originally posted by 1484-1075 View Post
                    I thought we were all racist ???
                    Well according to FX we probably are...

Comment

I can imagine where the left would be if this happened under the Trump administration.. Where is AOC??

More than 20,000 unaccompanied migrant children are now in US custody

(CNN)There are more than 20,000 unaccompanied migrant children in US custody, according to the latest government data, marking a new high as the Biden administration announces a string of sites to accommodate kids.

As of Tuesday, there were 4,228 unaccompanied children in the custody of Customs and Border Protection, an agency not generally prepared to care for children for prolonged periods, and 16,045 children in the custody of the Department of Health and Human Services, which oversees a shelter network.

But encounters of children crossing the US-Mexico border alone are still high. On Tuesday, 747 unaccompanied children crossed the border.
                      "What we are doing every single day is: 'OK, where are we? How many people came in today? Where are they going? How many beds do we have? What are any blocks in the system to move kids out of the system to place them with their parents?'" a White House official told CNN on Wednesday. "It's a million little things that add up to increasing this throughput of children."
                      Separated mom and daughter reunite after 6 years

Separated mom and daughter reunite after 6 years 02:06
                      Still, the administration will need to continue to build up bed capacity and drastically reduce the time it takes to release unaccompanied migrant children to sponsors like parent or other relatives in the US in order to avoid backlogs in Border Patrol facilities in the coming months, according to internal government documents obtained by CNN.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/07/polit...ody/index.html

Comment

Originally posted by Docker View Post
                        Biden Will Spend More Than $100M to Bring Illegals Here. 1,200 to Stay in Hotels, Fly to New Destinations. Wall Construction Delay Costs Millions.

President Biden has kept his promise to reverse his predecessor’s immigration policies with a hurricane of executive orders, but doing so has required more than signing documents he doesn’t understand.
                        As President Trump spent tens of millions of tax dollars to keep illegal aliens out of the country, Biden is spending tens of millions to let them in.Two news reports suggest that figure has already surpassed $100 million. Biden is housing illegals in hotels because 'detention facilities” are packed to the rafters, and he will fly them all over the country. And he’s spending millions more to stop building the border wall President Trump started. 1,200 Illegals in Hotels - A nonprofit in Texas has received $86 million to put illegals up in hotel rooms, Axios reported on Saturday.The big bucks come from a six-month contract with an outfit called Endeavors 'to provide critical services” to the illegals, a spokesman told the Washington Examiner. The tax money will pay for 1,200 illegals to stay in hotels:

Even worse, Biden plans to continue waging germ warfare on Americans by permitting the illegals to stay. As The New American reported in early March, Biden has been releasing COVID-infected migrants to hop buses and head for who knows where. Last week, Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas admitted that his agency released migrants without testing.But now, apparently, Biden thinks buses aren’t good enough for the illegal migrants. Instead, he’ll fly them where they need to go, the Examiner reported:

The Examiner did not report how much that would cost. Stopping Wall Costs Millions - Meanwhile, a former border agent reported that stopping construction on the border wall is costing taxpayers a fortune.Writing for Bretibart and citing a government source, former border lawman Randy Clark wrote that idling construction sites cost $6 million daily...

https://thenewamerican.com/biden-wil...osts-millions/
                        It always gets better when the whole story comes out.. Corruption at its finest..

EXCLUSIVE: ICE gave $87M no-bid contract to business with Biden ties, raising conflict of interest questions

The Biden administration did not solicit bids for a multimillion contract to house migrant families in hotels and instead gave the massive contract to an organization whose leadership has ties to the White House, including one official who was on the Biden transition team.

In its rush to stand up facilities to hold families who come over the southern border illegally in rising numbers, the Biden administration signed a deal that a member of Congress and people with knowledge of the matter said presented a conflict of interest and wasted existing government facilities.

Last month, Immigration and Customs Enforcement (an agency of the Department of Homeland Security) signed an $87 million contract to acquire and oversee an operation involving 1,200 hotel beds to house migrant families in Arizona and Texas. The contract was given to the nonprofit organization Family Endeavors, based out of San Antonio, Texas, which has no previous history as an ICE contractor.

But Family Endeavors does have a former senior official on the Biden transition team in its leadership: former ICE official Andrew Lorenzen-Strait, identified as a potential broker in the deal by Rep. Andrew Clyde of Georgia, who is tracking the contract, as well as two others with knowledge of the situation.

On Jan. 20, Inauguration Day, Family Endeavors announced that Lorenzen-Strait would become its senior director for migrant services and federal affairs, meaning that he would be the organization’s liaison to the federal government. Within two months, Lorenzen-Strait secured the contract.

Government contracts are supposed to be awarded through an open competitive process, outlined in the Federal Acquisition Regulation. Information obtained through the Federal Procurement Data System indicates that ICE never opened the contract to outside companies and organizations but went with an internal candidate who had significant insider connections.

“The bid was not advertised for competition, as is the norm,” said one person who is familiar with how ICE brokered the deal with Family Endeavors.

“Unless certain exceptions apply, an agency must compete the contract,” said Carol Thompson, a partner with the Washington-based Federal Practice Group law firm.

Read more
                        https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...ct-of-interest

Comment

Texas Gov. Abbott blames Biden as allegations emerge of sexual assault at child migrant facility
                          'The Biden administration is now presiding over the abuse of children,' Abbott said

Texas Republican Gov. Greg Abbott demanded that the White House close a San Antonio facility housing migrant children Wednesday following allegations that children there were being sexually assaulted.

During a Wednesday evening press conference, Abbott said he received tips that alleged the children at the Freeman Coliseum facility were being sexually abused and were not eating enough.

HUNDREDS OF MIGRANTS CAUGHT AT US-MEXICO BORDER AS VIDEO OF YOUNG BOY RAISES PRESSURE ON BIDEN ADMINISTRATION

"These problems are a byproduct of President Biden’s open border policies and the lack of planning for the fallout for those disastrous policies," Abbott told reporters.

The governor said that separate complaints were sent to the Department of Health and Human Services and the Texas Department of Family and Protective services Wednesday, alleging four different kinds of child abuse.

The agencies then informed the state leadership.

Abbott said allegations of sexual assault, an insufficient number of staffers, children not eating, and an inability to separate COVID-19 positive children from virus-free children, were the most critical complaints the Texas government has received.

"In short, this facility is a health and safety nightmare. The Biden administration is now presiding over the abuse of children," Abbott told reporters, calling on the White House to immediately shut down the facility.

Read more
                          https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tex...sexual-assault

Comment

I can imagine where the left would be if this happened under the Trump administration.. Where is AOC??

More than 20,000 unaccompanied migrant children are now in US custody
                            This whole dilemma would be non stop 24/7 news cycle, if trump was still president.How things change as far as blame,depending on who is president.

Comment

Of course no children were detained, or separated during the tRump administration, or were they ?

500,000 Kids, 30 Million Hours: Trump’s Vast Expansion of Child Detention
                              But new data shows that over the last four years, detention times lengthened as the number of children held at the border soared to almost half a million. The detentions, which include both unaccompanied children and children with their families, peaked last year at over 300,000, with 40 percent held longer than the 72-hour limit set by a patchwork of legislation and a court settlement.“The government regularly violated the 72-hour rule,” said Dr. Bill O. Hing, a University of San Francisco law professor and immigration lawyer who was part of an inspection group touring border stations in the summer of 2019 at the height of the crisis. Hing said he witnessed minors being held for increasingly long times in unsafe facilities designed to hold adults, not children and babies.
                              As the losing hypocrites whine, they have lost sight of the fact their cult leader vastly increased detention of children while separating them from their parents.

https://www.themarshallproject.org/2...hild-detention

Comment

Of course no children were detained, or separated during the tRump administration, or were they ?

500,000 Kids, 30 Million Hours: Trump’s Vast Expansion of Child Detention

As the losing hypocrites whine, they have lost sight of the fact their cult leader vastly increased detention of children while separating them from their parents.

https://www.themarshallproject.org/2...hild-detention
                                When kids cross the border without their parents shows they were separated before they got here. Besides Biden is your president now and what is happening on the border now is on his watch...

Comment

Working...
                                X