Border Crisis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Border Crisis

Red/Team-Blue/Team...Good/Cop-Bad/Cop...Left/Right...My Guy/Your Guy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CMjw-ibKtQ

Comment

Fact of the matter is,when we're fighting each other,it keeps us from fighting ''THEM''...The PTB are laughing all the way to the bank...''AGAIN''....

There is only one thing you have to concentrate on....what else?.....''FOLLOW THE MONEY''

https://consortiumnews.com/2021/03/2...is-is-forever/

Comment

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
        Of course no children were detained, or separated during the tRump administration, or were they ?

500,000 Kids, 30 Million Hours: Trump’s Vast Expansion of Child Detention

As the losing hypocrites whine, they have lost sight of the fact their cult leader vastly increased detention of children while separating them from their parents.

https://www.themarshallproject.org/2...hild-detention
        And when did the child separation at the border start?? And who used "Cages" first?

Comment

Of course no children were detained, or separated during the tRump administration, or were they ?

500,000 Kids, 30 Million Hours: Trump’s Vast Expansion of Child Detention

As the losing hypocrites whine, they have lost sight of the fact their cult leader vastly increased detention of children while separating them from their parents.

https://www.themarshallproject.org/2...hild-detention
          Tell me... just what does that say about the character of the illegals who are entering our country? I'll tell you what it tells me... those self-centered... low life... POS parents don't give a crap about the welfare of their children... period!!! They care more about themselves than their own children or they would be immigrating legally just like all the immigrants have done in the past. Those immigrants... many who left their wife and children in the care of relatives back home who came over here legally to work and get situated in order to bring the rest of his family over safe and legally which often took years for many. Those are the kind of morally decent ...upstanding... law abiding individuals that we want for future citizens not the self entitled... immoral criminals that put their children's lives at risk as a means of relying on pity for accepting them into our country.

Tell me fx... which category would you fall in?

Did you even hear of the expression... taking responsibility for your own actions? Why don't you take on the responsibility for all the illegals instead of trying to force it upon all the moral... law abiding citizens of this country?

Here's another question for you? If you did decide to come here illegally for a chance of a better life for you and your family... would you come alone at first or would you be the type that would take your wife and young children with you to rob a bank with the hopes that the police wouldn't shoot you running away... or better yet... using as human shields?

You may want these kind of people with questionable... criminal and immoral characters as neighbors but many... like myself do not! Hell... you might even let them watch your children sometime but I wouldn't even want them around mine.

All I can say is that it's a wonder you and your loony leftists liberals didn't blame Trump for incarcerating all the United State's criminals and taking them away from their children in the four years he was in office!!!

Comment

Biden administration announces sky-high border numbers, looks to blame Trump

Nearly 19,000 unaccompanied children were encountered in March, the highest recorded.

Border officials encountered 172,000 migrants at the border in March, a 71% increase from February and the latest indicator of the extent of the crisis at the southern border -- but one that Biden officials are trying to blame on the Trump administration.

Of the 172,000 migrants encountered, the majority were single adults, and included 18,890 unaccompanied children -- a 100% increase from the already high numbers encountered in February, and the highest number recorded. In February, 100,441 migrants overall were encountered.

"CBP has experienced an increase in encounters and arrests. This is not new. Encounters have continued to increase since April 2020, and our past experiences have helped us be better prepared for the challenges we face this year," Acting Customs and Border Protection (CBP) Commissioner Troy Miller said in a statement. "We are committed to balancing the need to maintain border security, care for those in our custody, and keep the American people and our workforce safe."

The Biden administration has been tackling a surge in migrant numbers in recent months, a surge which has escalated into a major crisis, although officials have instead described it as a "challenge."

While single adults and family units can be returned via Title 42 public health protections, the administration has not been applying it to unaccompanied children. Meanwhile, Mexico has been refusing to take back family units with children under the age of seven. The result has been a re-introduction of so-called "catch-and-release" policies by which some migrants are released into the interior, and pictures have emerged of packed facilities for migrant children.

In March, 103,900 individuals were expelled under Title 42, representing 60% of total encounters.

Republicans have accused the administration of fueling the crisis by rolling back Trump-era policies like the Migrant Protection Protocols (MPP) which kept migrants in Mexico for their hearings -- as well as narrowing interior enforcement priorities and halting construction of the border wall.

But the Biden administration has instead blamed the Trump administration,

"We're continuing to dig out of the hole left by the previous administration on immigration," an administration official said on the call with reporters.

Read more
            https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...administration

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
              And when did the child separation at the border start?? And who used "Cages" first?
              Who wants to bet that fx will never answer that one... lol

Comment

Thanks for clearing things up Nancy…

There’s no border crisis if it was your intention all along to flood America with illegals.

Comment

When kids cross the border without their parents shows they were separated before they got here. Besides Biden is your president now and what is happening on the border now is on his watch...
                  Tell me. Should we do the humanitarian thing, what real Christians would do ? Feed and clothe those that need it ?
                  Or turn them away from seeking a better life, a better place ?
                  I know, we're closed. We don't have the money, etc.

You can treat others with compassion, with human caring.
                  So what do you want to do ?

Yes, I can read. Those cages continued for the entire 4 years of the last administration.
                  My point was the increased numbers of child detainees in 2018 and 2019.

So what do we do ? Be the Christian country we claim to be ? Or turn away those that seek a better life, free from the abuse and economic conditions they faced in their own country ?

Comment

Tell me. Should we do the humanitarian thing, what real Christians would do ? Feed and clothe those that need it ?

Yes, I can read. Those cages continued for the entire 4 years of the last administration.

So what do we do ? Be the Christian country we claim to be ? Or turn away those that seek a better life, free from the abuse and economic conditions they faced in their own country ?
                    Yes it may be a humanitarian crisis but at what point do you do it orderly.. There are probably a half a billion people that would like to come to the US .. Where would you draw the line?? And what about Covid?? Seems they have thrown out all the guidelines.. Or maybe the guidelines are only for American citizens?? You have mentioned humanitarian more than a few times over the years.. What about the reports coming out that nearly 80% of the women making the trip from Central America are raped and the what about the sexual abuse of the children?? And then of course you have the sex trafficking .. So are all those included in your "humanitarian" description?? IMO this has nothing to do with it being a humanitarian crisis as it is more a political move.. The same people who ten years ago who were against it Schumer, Pelozi, Obama and Clinton are now for opening the borders.. Why?? Because it was Trump who brought it out in the open.. Anything to make Trump look bad.. Trump's policies on the border were working and now Biden has opened the floodgates.. I heard they are sending migrants all over the country.. Are you gonna open your doors to them??

And it seems the only times someone from the left brings up "Christian Country" is when it fits their agenda.. You seem no different..
                    Last edited by crazy; 04-09-2021, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Well look at you... talking about Christians... doing the humanitarian thing and treating others with compassion and human caring...

It's just like you bias leftist loony liberals to now play the Christian card... like you and your leftist loony liberal leaders really give a good flying shit about Christian values... doing the humanitarian thing and treating others with compassion and human caring.

Why don't you do the Christian humanitarian thing and feed and clothe those that need it? I know you don't have the money but like you say... if you really want to treat others with compassion and human caring ... you'll find a way. And while you're at it... don't just stop there... continue on with the homeless then move on with the convicted thieves and robbers too... after all... they were only seeking a better life and a better place too! I'll tell you want... just to show how full of shit that you really are... why don't you just take in one family... feed... clothe and take care of all their needs and then come back here in a couple of months and tell us how that worked out for you. Until you do that... you can stick all that preaching about doing the Christian humanitarian thing and treating others with compassion and human caring up your ass!

So what are you going to do? And don't say you don't have the money either because according to you... that's not an excuse! You can always find a way... even if you have to give that family your house and put a camper for you and your own in the back yard. Now... are you the good Christian man you claim to be? Or turn away those that seek a better life... free from the abuse and economic conditions they faced in their own country?

That's the problem with POS like you... you're all about Christian values... doing humanitarian things and treating others with compassion and human caring only when it's not an inconvenience or hardship to you personally. It's always the same... big talk... no action!

Comment

Do the christian thing one word ABORTION,pretty much sums up the dims and their followers, christian values,comes up a little short.

Comment

Originally posted by 1484-1075 View Post
                          Do the christian thing one word ABORTION,pretty much sums up the dims and their followers, christian values,comes up a little short.
                          Well mr. diaper boy, you can't have an abortion. Therefore, why should what you say matter ?
                          You'll are on the freedom bandwagon, just not a woman's freedom to choose.
                          As for your christian values, I doubt you have any.

Comment

Well mr. diaper boy, you can't have an abortion. Therefore, why should what you say matter ?
                            You know Mr super mod,you are so full of your leftist stench,I call smell you 500 miles away.So mister know it all tells us how abortion doesn’t effect everyone??? Is it a racist thing ,seems more black babies than any other race are aborted every year,but that doesn’t fit your mindless dimwit drivel.As far as values ,it doesn’t take much to have more than the lunatic left which you are part of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What is it now?? You can pick and choose what Christian values you follow??

Comment

What did I tell your hypocrite ass about playing the Christian values card until you actually practice what you preach and adopt and support an illegal family?

And where do you get off about talking about a woman's freedom to choose? Here you are once again... bringing up something you don't give a rat's ass about until you can use it to make a point. Where were you when it came to defending the woman's right to choose if males were allowed in women's public restrooms... defending the woman's right to choose if males were allowed in the girl's locker rooms and defending the woman's right to choose if males were allowed in women's sports? That's right... your head was stuck far up your ass which is probably why you seem to have diapers on your mind lately. Face it... you care more about a pervert's rights than a woman's rights any day of the week.

Just like you care more about a criminal's and illegal's rights more than a Christian's and law-abiding citizen's rights.

Here's a thought... why don't you try having an actual reasonable dialogue with someone sometime... anyone anytime... instead of replying with nothing but foolish.. childish... sarcastic drivel? I'll tell you why... because you know damn well your arguments and reasoning wouldn't hold up. You may be as dumb as a doornail but you are atleast smart enough to realize that.

How about reading and trying to comprehend this article...

The Biden Border Bonanza Cost Taxpayers $60 Million A Week To Shelter Migrant Children

The Biden administration’s efforts to house a growing, record number of illegal unaccompanied minors is costing the U.S. $60 million per week, the Washington Post reports.

As it currently stands, President Joe Biden’s Department of Health and Human Services is caring for more than 16,000 illegal minors who are divvied up between emergency and permanent shelters around the U.S. Each of the detained children and teenagers in permanent facilities cost the administration approximately $300 per day to house, clothe, feed, and educate. The 8,500 kids in pop-up emergency shelters, and the 4,000 waiting to be transferred in, are costing the U.S. approximately $775 per day.

“The cost of these emergency sites is more than 2½ times higher than the more-permanent shelters ‘due to the need to develop facilities quickly and hire significant staff over a short period of time,'” Kenneth Wolfe, a spokesman for HHS’s Administration for Children and Families told the Washington Post.

Since the border crisis began after Biden assumed office, the administration commissioned at least 10 emergency shelters, some “converted oil worker camps and on military bases,” to accommodate the thousands of children crossing the border by themselves. Cities in border states such as Texas have turned convention centers into makeshift shelters for HHS and nonprofit organizations contracted by the government to use while others are forced to stay in tents, costing an extra $16 million per month.

https://thefederalist.com/2021/04/09...rant-children/
                                Each of the detained children and teenagers in permanent facilities cost the administration approximately $300 per day to house, clothe, feed, and educate. So... when are you going to start sending your $300 a day to take care of one of them? Hell... as much as you keep preaching about Christian values... doing the humanitarian thing and treating others with compassion and human caring... you should send $600 a day.

So... how about it... grow up and get your sorry ass out here and start debating like a man instead of a sarcastic... foolish... little cowardly boy cowering in the corner because you can't hide behind your badge any longer.

You know something... if I were to ridicule a real man like I do you... he would be out here all in my face confronting my ass. So why aren't you? After all... I see that you had no problem confronting people when you had that badge to back you up... so just what does that say about your sorry ass?

Comment

Working...
                                X