• Show
Clear All

• BLAST FAX from Nationa Freight Division IBT March 17 2021

Teamsters to receive Bonus Pool at YRC Freight, Holland and New Penn
    Attached Files

Re: BLAST FAX from Nationa Freight Division IBT March 17 2021

Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
    Teamsters to receive Bonus Pool at YRC Freight, Holland and New Penn
    How does a company that operates consistently in the red give out bonuses.If these suits were doing a good job,this would be acceptable,sure does't seem to be the case.

Comment

Originally posted by 1484-1075 View Post
      How does a company that operates consistently in the red give out bonuses.If these suits were doing a good job,this would be acceptable,sure does't seem to be the case.
      I said years back that YRC should be forbidden from giving bonuses until every YRC member is 100% ..

Comment

The people in charge of the union operate the same as government officals,as long as they get their piece,thats all their interested in.
        Last edited by 1484-1075; 03-18-2021, 07:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
          I said years back that YRC should be forbidden from giving bonuses until every YRC member is 100% ..

Comment

That is truly some sorry asses. They should be removed from they're positions and locked up. How do you go from miniutes away from going out of business, get a lifeline thrown to you and then give yourself a bonus? I thought there was verbiage in the 700 million dollar life line that prohibits them from doing just that, giving themselves a bonus. Friggin unbelievable.

Comment

Originally posted by unionman View Post
              That is truly some sorry asses. They should be removed from they're positions and locked up. How do you go from miniutes away from going out of business, get a lifeline thrown to you and then give yourself a bonus? I thought there was verbiage in the 700 million dollar life line that prohibits them from doing just that, giving themselves a bonus. Friggin unbelievable.

Comment

Working...
              X