Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The "woke" community..

Makes sense to me.. I think..

MLB Will Move All-Star Game to Denver Where a Photo ID Is Also Required to Vote and Drink Beer at Coors Field

Major League Baseball expanded its contract with the Chinese firm Tencent, which has significant ties to the Chinese Communist Party.

The announcement was made on April 1st.

On April 2nd Major League Baseball moved the All-Star Game out of Georgia after state leaders passed a new election law that requires a photo ID to vote absentee in the state.
    MLB said it was undemocratic.

On Tuesday MLB announced they were moving their Allstar Game to Denver, Colorado.

The game will be played at Coors Field where a photo ID is required to drink Coors.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...r-coors-field/
    You can't make this shit up, it seems to be one of MLB's finer moments..

Comment

What ever happened to choosing the best qualified for the job??

WOKE: United Airlines Says 50% of the Next 5,000 Pilots They Train Will be Black Women or People of Color

United Airlines took their wokeness to the next level this week after condemning Georgia’s new voter integrity laws.

United happily announced it will train thousands of new pilots based on race.
      “Our flight deck should reflect the diverse group of people on board our planes every day. That’s why we plan for 50% of the 5,000 pilots we train in the next decade to be women or people of color,” United announced on Tuesday.

United says “diversity is at the forefront” of its pilot program:

Today, United has one of the most diverse pilot populations of any U.S. carrier with nearly 20% of our pilot group made up of women and people of color. We are working toward raising that number even higher by partnering with diversity-led organizations and continuing to remove gender and racial barriers. And we’re going one step further with plans for 50% of United Aviate Academy students being women and people of color to ensure our students reflect the diversity of the customers and communities we serve.
      https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-people-color/

Comment

''First they came for Washington...then Jefferson...then Lincoln''...then they came for Barack????...say it ain't so Joe!!!!

https://thehill.com/opinion/immigrat...ol-being-named

Comment

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
          I know you haven't "woke" up yet. Still squashing turds in your adult diapers as you scribble nonsense that only you can understand. What a childish little man, just like your cult leader.
          Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
          After you changed your diaper you must have found a new toy.
          Well... look at you...becoming more like your mentor x475 every passing day...

He also had nothing but foolish... childish and disgusting drivel like this when confronted after losing his mod status too...

Insecure people like you have a hard time surviving on forums such as these when they don't have a badge to hide behind anymore and left to stand on their own merit... and if you don't believe that just ask your mentor.

Conversations about turds and diapers.... really??? Is that what you have been reduced to now that you can't control the discussions?

Comment

Georgetown Students Support Voting Reform Proposal, Then Find Out It’s Georgia’s Law

Students at Georgetown University in Washington, D. C. expressed support for voting reform when asked what they thought about specific measures taken to ensure election integrity — then they found out the reforms are from Georgia’s new voting law. Campus Reform reporter Addison Smith read parts of the new voting law to Georgetown students to get their reaction to it — before telling them that the legislation is from Georgia. 'We’re from Georgia, so there’s a lot of voter suppression in Georgia, and I think that there needs to be a lot more freedom and accessibility towards polls and extending hours,” said one student being interviewed with her friend. 'The, like, original system was created because, like, they thought the populace was, like, too dumb,” said another student. Smith explained to the students that 'there’s some legislation going around,” which would “require weekend early voting for two Saturdays,” instead of just one, 'give counties the option to expand it two Sundays,” 'clarify the polling hours,” 'ban electioneering within 150 feet” of a polling location, and 'require voter identification” so that people cannot cast multiple ballots.

When asked if they would support legislation like that, many students agreed. 'Yeah, I think that allowing voters more time to vote is never a bad thing, I think that making sure that they can verify their identity is also not a bad thing so that there’s no, like, illegal voting happening or anything like that,” reacted another. A third student, who was white, said, 'definitely the first two,” but expressed that she did not support voter identification, claiming, 'not everyone has access to an ID or has the ability to get one,” and that 'not everybody has a static location where they live.” But when Smith asked the students, 'what if I told you that this actually was the Georgia voting bill?” the students appeared shocked. And when asked if the legislation sounds like 'Jim Crow on steroids,” one student said, 'no, I guess not.” 'Yeah, I mean, making sure that people aren’t casting more than one vote, that sounds kind of common sense to me,” said one student.

President Joe Biden has described Georgia’s election integrity bill as 'Jim Crow on steroids.” One student, however, maintained that the concept of voter identification is 'classist.” 'A poll came out that showed 70 percent of black Americans do support voter ID,” Smith countered. 'A lot of people are calling it ‘Jim Crow,’ suppression — but the majority of black Americans actually support it.” 'Okay, I don’t,” the student replied. Georgia’s new election integrity legislation has sparked outrage among left-wing activists, who consider the legislation an attack on minorities, suggesting that members of the black community cannot figure out how to acquire a photo ID, among other bizarre assumptions.

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2021/...-georgias-law/
            Anyone feel like making a comment to this self-proclaimed genius and all around asshole?

Comment

Nolte: Never Woke Enough — Obamas Blacklisted from Having School Named After Them

The Woke Gestapo have succeeded with another blacklist. “A school in Waukegan, Illinois, will not be renamed after former President Barack Obama and former first lady Michelle Obama, following protests from members of the Latino community in the city,” reports the far-left Newsweek.

Remember, you can never be woke enough. Honestly, there are only two ways to avoid these Woketard Nazis. You can either comply 100 percent, which means you have to do things like memorize all 167 genders and snitch on friends and family, or you can tell them to go to hell. If you tell them to go to hell, they know you won’t be intimidated or bullied, so they move on to weaker targets. That’s it. Those are your choices. There’s no middle ground. If you try to halfway appease them, you are doomed.

The Obamas’ sin? Well, every once in a while Barry actually did his Constitutional duty and enforced the law regarding illegal aliens, and because Democrats and leftists make no secret about their desire to replace law-abiding Americans with more compliant illegal aliens, no deportation of any kind will ever be allowed by these Woke Nazis:

Local opposition to the proposal to honor the Obamas centered on the former president’s deportation policies and the fact that his administration deported more people than his successor Donald Trump.

Waukegan’s Board of Education moved to rename two middle schools in the area in March.

One was named after Jefferson, the nation’s third president and a slave owner, and the other after Daniel Webster, a former U.S. secretary of state. Daniel Webster Middle School is being renamed after Edith Smith, an activist who fought for the desegregation of Waukegan schools.
              'Local opposition” appears to have amounted to a few fascists who said dingbat shit like this: 'I will not be part of renaming a school after someone who did not and does not represent the undocumented community.” How exactly do you “represent” illegal alien criminals who have no legal or moral reason to be in our country, who are taking our jobs, depleting our tax dollars, overwhelming our social services, and depressing wages?

Anyway, nothing makes me happier than to watch these social justicetard monsters eat their own. Waukegan is a suburb of Chicago with nine City Council seats … and only one Republican. Glad I don’t live there.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ed-after-them/

Comment

Originally posted by Docker View Post
                Nolte: Never Woke Enough — Obamas Blacklisted from Having School Named After Them

The Woke Gestapo have succeeded with another blacklist. “A school in Waukegan, Illinois, will not be renamed after former President Barack Obama and former first lady Michelle Obama, following protests from members of the Latino community in the city,” reports the far-left Newsweek.

Remember, you can never be woke enough. Honestly, there are only two ways to avoid these Woketard Nazis. You can either comply 100 percent, which means you have to do things like memorize all 167 genders and snitch on friends and family, or you can tell them to go to hell. If you tell them to go to hell, they know you won’t be intimidated or bullied, so they move on to weaker targets. That’s it. Those are your choices. There’s no middle ground. If you try to halfway appease them, you are doomed.

The Obamas’ sin? Well, every once in a while Barry actually did his Constitutional duty and enforced the law regarding illegal aliens, and because Democrats and leftists make no secret about their desire to replace law-abiding Americans with more compliant illegal aliens, no deportation of any kind will ever be allowed by these Woke Nazis:

'Local opposition” appears to have amounted to a few fascists who said dingbat shit like this: 'I will not be part of renaming a school after someone who did not and does not represent the undocumented community.” How exactly do you “represent” illegal alien criminals who have no legal or moral reason to be in our country, who are taking our jobs, depleting our tax dollars, overwhelming our social services, and depressing wages?

Anyway, nothing makes me happier than to watch these social justicetard monsters eat their own. Waukegan is a suburb of Chicago with nine City Council seats … and only one Republican. Glad I don’t live there.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ed-after-them/
                Its called " eating their own"..

Comment

And now the NFL.. If anyone follows football then they know April is always an entertaining time because it is Draft time. {My NY Jets have the number 2 pick} But now with social media we have reporters that search and search and search to find any dirt on a college player.. This time a projected top pick did something when he was 14..

Projected Top NFL Pick Under Fire For ‘NOBAMA’ Costume From 2012, When The Quarterback Was 14
                  Cancel Culture comes for the NFL draft

It’s that time of year again.

The NFL Draft is two weeks away and, as is tradition, the time has come to ruin a young man’s future over a social media post made years ago.
                  This year’s victim? Former Alabama quarterback Mac Jones.

Jones, a projected top-5 pick, has been rising up the draft board in recent weeks. The University of Alabama quarterback has been projected by draft experts to be selected as high as third overall in the 2021 NFL Draft. In his only season as the starter at Alabama, Jones threw for 4,500 yards, 41 touchdowns, and led his Crimson Tide to a perfect 13-0 record on the way to the school’s 16th National Championship.

Many draft experts have questioned whether Jones’ passing numbers in college will translate to the NFL, as Jones was playing with superior talent in his one year as a starter at Alabama. Those questions may now be taking a back seat.

On Thursday night, an old picture of Jones surfaced that casts doubt on his draft status. In a now-deleted 2012 tweet from Jones’ sister, a photo shows what appears to be Jones in a Barack Obama mask — complete with dreadlocks, an American flag costume, and a sash which reads, “NOBAMA.”

Read more
                  https://www.dailywire.com/news/proje...5prZAkpabZFWYA

Comment

Workplace wokeness: The moment I couldn't take it anymore

My company provides services to insurance carriers. Recently, a large, nationally operational third-party administrator issued a directive, excerpts of which I have included.

Hello Team,

We wanted to send out a note regarding this, as the Carriers do not want to see the word "tranny" or "trans" manually entered when referring to a transmission or transmission fluid as it is a Political Correctness issue. We understand that it has been used for a while and is considered industry slang however, in today's society it can rub some the wrong way and create legal issues. Please be make sure going forward you are not using these slangs on your estimate.

If you have any questions, please let us know. Thank you.
                    After about three minutes of thoughtful consideration, I dashed off the following in response.

In a world of insane hyper-sensitivity, wouldn't the phrase "rub some the wrong way" also have sexual overtones for those sad people that have nothing better to do than see if they can figure out a way to be offended? Instead, normal, high-functioning people ought to rise up and tell that sad 1% of the easily offended to go and piss up a rope. Tired of the P.C. BS.
                    Having been in business for over 35 years, I can afford to make such pronouncements in protest to a world gone crazy. I do so on behalf of all of the younger people and their fledgling businesses who are afraid to stand up to this nonsense and fight back.

I hope I'm not alone in my quest to fight off this oppressive fog of compulsive submission to unorthodoxy, but regardless, I'll not be cowed into compliance from the fringes of a society that has lost its way.

This is what happens when we dismiss, discourage and dismantle the family and un-tether ourselves from God.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...t_anymore.html

Comment

LeBron James takes heat for Twitter threat to cop: 'He doesn't wait on the facts'

He typically avoids flagrant fouls, but LeBron James faced calls to apologize Thursday for targeting an officer who shot and killed a knife-wielding Black teenager amid a growing backlash over the anti-police narrative.

The NBA superstar posted and then quickly deleted a tweet showing a photo of the officer at the scene in Columbus, Ohio, below the caption “YOU’RE NEXT” with an hourglass emoji, prompting Sen. Tom Cotton, Arkansas Republican, to accuse the player of “inciting violence.”

“What LeBron James did is especially appalling,” Mr. Cotton said on Fox News. “He didn’t just jump to conclusions and say, ‘This officer committed cold-blooded murder.’ He posted the officer’s photograph and he said, ‘You’re next.’ What did he expect to happen?”

Mr. Cotton continued: “He took it down because he realized just how wrong it was, but he owes this officer an apology.”

Additional video footage released Thursday by a neighbor and the Columbus Division of Police confirmed what the police body-camera video showed: That 16-year-old Ma’Khia Bryant had backed another Black teenage girl against a car as she brandished a knife when she was shot and killed.

read more

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...itter-threat-/

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
                        LeBron James takes heat for Twitter threat to cop: 'He doesn't wait on the facts'
                        Just another loud-mouth blowhard jock,believes he knows best for all because of who he is.Didn't someone tell this asshat one time to shut up and dribble.

Comment

Here we go again with the "woke" community .. This time it seems it's "equality" in schools..

Virginia Eliminates Accelerated Math Courses Because Equity

When everyones super, no one will be.

The Virginia Department of Education (VDOE) is eliminating accelerated math courses before 11th grade to “[i]mprove equity in mathematics learning opportunities.”

Loudoun County school board member Ian Serotkin announced Tuesday that the “Virginia Mathematics Pathways Initiative (VMPI),” is a “a sweeping initiative by the Virginia Department of Education to revamp the K-12 math curriculum statewide over the next few years” by “eliminat[ing] ALL math acceleration prior to 11th grade.”

“That is not an exaggeration, nor does there appear to be any discretion in how local districts implement this” Serotkin wrote. “All 6th graders will take Foundational Concepts 6. All 7th graders will take Foundational Concepts 7. All 10th graders will take Essential Concepts 10. Only in 11th and 12th grade is there any opportunity for choice in higher math courses.”

The VDOE website says that in addition to improving equity, the change will “[e]mpower students to be active participants in a quantitative world.”

However, a Loudon parent told Fox News Thursday that the initiative would actually “lower standards for all students in the name of equity.”

“These changes will have a profound impact on students who excel in STEM-related curriculum, weakening our country’s ability to compete in a global marketplace for years to come,” the parent said.

VDOE spokesperson Charles Pyle told Fox News the VMPI would “support increased differentiated learning opportunities within a heterogeneous learning environment.”

Delegate candidate for Virginia’s 50th House District, Mike Allers, told The Federalist that VDOE “didn’t level the playing field —they destroyed it.”

Oftentimes initiatives, like one created by the Virginia Department of Education, are pitched as a way of giving black and brown students a necessary leg up, but Allers said barring students from taking accelerated courses will have the opposite effect.

“This decision from the VDOE stunts natural growth, choice, and progression for students, and is incredibly belittling, arrogant, and racist in assuming that children of color cannot reach advanced classes in math,” he told The Federalist.

“The racial achievement gap in schools will never be closed if higher opportunities are not provided for all students, while at the same time pushing common core and mediocrity,” Allers continued. “As long as Common Core and curriculum like it is pushed, civics isn’t taught at younger ages, and economic concepts aren’t introduced earlier, REAL actual non-political equity will not be achieved.”

“We need real solutions, such as investment in Pre-K , tackling discrepancies at the source and early, making sure there are more opportunities available — that is how you make education equitable,” he said. “If you are not solving the problem at the root, it’s window dressing.”

Allers added that VDOE’s goal reminds him of a line from Disney’s “The Incredibles,” when the villain Syndrome claims,

“When everyone’s super, no one will be.”

https://thefederalist.com/2021/04/23...ecause-equity/

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
                            Here we go again with the "woke" community .. This time it seems it's "equality" in schools..
                            Virginia Eliminates Accelerated Math Courses Because Equity
                            When everyones super, no one will be.

Comment

Back to the baseball world of woke leaders..

Job Creators Network Billboard Across from MLB Headquarters Calls Out Commissioner Rob Manfred: ‘All Strikes and No Balls?’

Earlier this month the Job Creators Network (JCN) sent a letter to Major League Baseball (MLB) commissioner Rob Manfred, put up a billboard across from his New York City office, and ran a full-page ad in The New York Times slamming his decision to move the league’s All-Star game from Atlanta to Denver in protest of Georgia’s election law. Now, JCN is set to erect a billboard in New York City’s Times Square, across from Manfred’s office, which says “Hey Rob: All Strikes and No Balls?”

The All-Star Game was estimated to bring between $37 million and $190 million in revenue to the greater Atlanta, Georgia, area according to data from Bill Volckmann, Finance Director for Cobb County, whose office appraised the potential economic impact of the mid-summer sports event would have on the local economy and businesses.

“MLB Commissioner Rob Manfred’s hundred-million dollar slap in the face to minority-owned businesses deserves a billboard of a proportionate size,” Alfredo Ortiz, President and CEO of the Job Creators Network, said in a statement. “Small, minority-owned businesses in Georgia have been struggling to get by in the aftermath of the coronavirus pandemic, and moving the MLB’s All Star game is pulling the rug right out from underneath them.”

“And for what?” Ortiz asked. “To virtue signal against a law that closer aligns Georgia voting rules with other states? Commissioner Manfred needs to stand up to the woke mob and step up for the small businesses of Atlanta by moving the game back to Georgia.”

Read More
                              https://www.breitbart.com/sports/202...-and-no-balls/

Comment

Seems the "Woke" up community in Hollywood got a wake up call last night as their Pat themselves on the back awards show showed the least amount of people watching it.. guess the American people are just tired of listening to their preaching to us like they are Gods or something..

Wokeism Killing America's Interest

Sunday's Oscars bombed big time.

In delayed fast national results released by Nielsen, the 93rd Academy Awards were watched by 9.85 million, with just a 1.9 rating among the key 18-49 demographic — an all-time low for Tinseltown’s biggest night, Deadline.com reported.

The head count was a drop of over 58% from the previous low of the 2020 Oscars last Feb. 9, when 23.6 million watched.

In the key demographic, this year’s Oscars was down 64.2% in the earlier ratings from the 2020 Oscars.

It should come as no surprise.

There have been years of declining Oscars’ viewers, several months of little watched virtual awards shows, pandemic-shuttered movie theaters, and a slate of Oscar nominees that lacked big name recognition.

"Everything about it stank," Piers Morgan bluntly declared in commentary for the Daily Mail. "Honestly, if there was an Oscar for Worst Horror Story, it would go to whoever decided it would be a good idea to hold this year's event in a train station.

"Though ironically, that turned out to be the most perfectly appropriate venue for a grim, soulless three-hour ordeal that was the complete opposite of what Hollywood's biggest night is supposed to be about.

"The Oscars had one job after the whole world had endured a year of hell with the coronavirus pandemic: make us feel better," he added. "The fact it made us all feel slightly worse by the end is an almost miraculously bad achievement worthy of winning an award itself."

Disney-owned ABC network plan on officially releasing their 2021 Oscar data Tuesday, when the final numbers are in. As other broadcasters have done with similar big-ticket events over the past year or so, those numbers will incorporate at home viewing across all domestic time zones, as well as out-of-home viewing.

https://www.newsmax.com/us/oscars-ac...26/id/1019061/

Comment

Working...
                                X