Happy Easter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Easter

Happy Easter to all those on TOL Have a great day chasing the bunny around the yard..

Re: Happy Easter

Happy Easter to all

Comment

Comment

Happy Easter!
        Hopefully the last Covid Easter.
        I've totally had enough of the restrictions.
        Ready for normal Mass. Not online and then drive in to get Communion outside.

Comment

Happy Easter

Comment

Both of my daughter's work today.
            No more Easter as a day off everywhere anymore. One works at a DC. Not a hospital. Not a convenience store.

Not more important than Easter.
            The corporations and Wall St....are no doubt behind the lobbies against Christianity.
            More money for them that way.

Comment

Originally posted by slavenomore View Post
              Both of my daughter's work today.
              No more Easter as a day off everywhere anymore. One works at a DC. Not a hospital. Not a convenience store.

Not more important than Easter.
              The corporations and Wall St....are no doubt behind the lobbies against Christianity.
              More money for them that way.
              When I ran linehaul for RedStar ,three times I can remember running on Easter Sunday because Good Friday was a holiday so they sat everyone home and whatever loads were left we ran them daytime on Easter Sunday...Easter Sunday dinner was a peanut butter and jelly sandwich sitting in the rest area on the Mass turnpike.. The good days..

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
                When I ran linehaul for RedStar ,three times I can remember running on Easter Sunday because Good Friday was a holiday so they sat everyone home and whatever loads were left we ran them daytime on Easter Sunday...Easter Sunday dinner was a peanut butter and jelly sandwich sitting in the rest area on the Mass turnpike.. The good days..
                We don't have a paid day. But only road guys can choose a Sunday run if they want if available. The terminal is closed between around noon Saturdays until 5AM Monday.
                But almost every Good Friday is slow so they post if you want off by choice. You can pick from the variety of paid days to take or take an unpaid book off. This year anybody with seniority less than 2011 were required to work.

Comment

Working...
                X